Sierra au part 1 !!

By Gabbysmaid

Izzerra (Sierra x Izzy) fanfic!! More

Left alone, found another
Finally, love!
Candy

Let in

8 0 0
By Gabbysmaid

Eventually Noah and Eva give in and let Sierra in the group. Izzy smiled at Sierra, and gave her a huge hug.

Izzy: "You're in the group, Sierra!!!"

Sierra and Izzy shared excited squeals for a few minutes, before Noah sarcastically squeals with them.

Noah: "Yayy, Sierra's in our group. I'm so happy."

Sierra: "Oh, Noah?"

Noah: "Yes, Superfan?"

Sierra: "..I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that- but anyway, How's Cody doing?"

Noah: "He's doing okay, just being an adorable candy lover."

Sierra: "Hm."

Izzy just stares at Sierra until she can't help it anymore and just confessed out loud.

Izzy: "SIERRA I LIKE YOU! I LIKED YOU SINCE I EVEN MET YOU! IM SORRY IF THIS IS SUCH A LATE CONFESSION!"

Sierra's face blushes red, as she stares at her toes, and quietly speaks.

Sierra: I-I like you too, Izzy.."

Eva: "Oh great, Love."

Noah: "Shh! Don't ruin their moment."

As Izzy and Sierra talk about their confessions, They look into each other's eyes, and slowly start to move their faces closer to each other.

Noah: "This is a moment in history!! Take a picture!!!"

Eva: "shut it!"

Part 3 coming soon :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
409K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...