The Knight and The Princess

Od Aren_Hufflepuff1980

A girl goes to move with her father in La Push not knowing his background. Her parents divorced when she was... Více

A new home?
Their house
Their house part 2
Meeting New People
New School
Blonde's and Jocks
Thank you so much!!
Callum Family
Stories
School and Relationships
A chill day at La Push
The announcement (⚠️)
Shopping
A Talk With Paul
The Micheal family
The Reunion
A date
Bacherlotte
1 year anniversary
Kim and Jared's wedding
Pregnancy
Paul and Piper's wedding
Epilogue

After Stories

84 2 0
Od Aren_Hufflepuff1980

After hearing the stories that Billy was telling everyone was cleaning up and getting ready to go home. "So, did you like the stories?" Paul asked Piper as they were getting dishes for Emily taking them to the kitchen. "I love the imprint story one. If only it was true I would be honored to have a true love, soul mate, and just someone to be there for me." Paul smiled to himself as he heard her go on and on about being honored. "Piper!!!" Piper turned to Everleigh as she said, "We're leaving!" Piper nodded when Paul decided to speak up. "Charlie, Everleigh! I'll take her home." Piper was shocked but both Everleigh and Charles smirked and said, "Ok." The duo left as Piper looked over at Paul with a shy smile as Paul smiled back at her.

After helping Emily more making Emily and Sam confused on why Paul was helping. But both were grateful that Piper was there to make a change in Paul. Sam and Emily watched them from the side line as Piper and Paul talked, laughed, and joked around. "Piper is good for Paul. He's changed so much." Emily said, looking over at Sam as Sam kept looking at Piper and Paul and said, "I'm glad that Paul imprinted on her." Emily nodded as the duo walked up to Sam and Emily. "We're gonna head out guys." Paul said, as they waved goodbye to each other.

Piper and Paul got into his truck as the night was quiet a calm. Paul had the music on making Piper hum to it. Paul stopped the car on the side of the rode making Piper confused and looked over at Paul. "Piper, there is something I need to tell you." Piper nodded, as Paul grabbed her hand and said, "Those stories tonight are true." Piper seemed confused. "What do you mean they're true?" Paul got out of the car making Piper follow him and stand to the side. Paul started to look mad and all the sudden turns into wolf making her shocked.

After transforming back Piper then walked up to him and said, "So imprintation is real?" Paul nodded as he grabbed her hands and said, "I imprinted on you Piper." Piper smiled, as Paul grabbed her face and pulled her close. Their lips met as the night went by and their company enjoyed by each other.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

19.8K 327 26
The story starts off from the ending of the Series Finally of The Originals. Before Klaus and Elijah were ready to meet their fate, something happene...
570K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5.4K 124 8
You are April's adopted sister. You were walking with Kirby and april one night and suddenly found yourself surrounded by strange canisters. And you...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...