lego. | kim seungmin

By wooyology

it was just a lego store. she was finding a birthday present, he was finding something for himself. she helpe... More

introduction.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
epilogue.
thank you
THANK YOU??

ten.

383 14 193
By wooyology

they all met up at the elevators and went down to the breakfast area. five of them sat at a table and five of them were still getting breakfast.

"are the eggs good?" jeongin asked, looking at chan who was vacuuming up the eggs he had on his plate.

"so good." he responded while chewing.

"he doesn't put salt or anything on them! he's such a grandpa he just eats them plain!" seungmin exclaimed.

"ew." emma scoffed.

"i would've punched you by now if we weren't in public." chan snickered.

"but seriously you can't take an ounce of spice?? you're wild!" seungmin exasperated. he seemed to take great offence to his spice tolerance.

"at least my mouth isn't a wildfire!" chan said.

felix came back with his plate, having a waffle right smack in the centre.

"personally, i think pancakes are better." minho says suddenly. his comment sparks a debate.

"waffles are obviously better!" felix ate his waffle.

"raise your hand if you think pancakes are better." minho said, looking around the group. chan and jeongin put their hands up.

"what about waffles?" felix asks. seungmin and emma put their hands up.

jisung and aisha come back walking in on the argument.

"aisha and jisung, pancakes or waffles?" minho asked hurriedly.

"pancakes!" they say in unison.

"yes! ha!" minho giggled at the waffle teams loss. it's now 5 against 3.

"how dare you say pancakes!" emma was taken aback at aisha's response.

"but they are! deep down you think it's pancakes." she scoffed.

"never! i'm a waffle enjoyer for life."

changbin walks back with a loaded plate, including a waffle.

"you would choose waffles over pancakes, right changbin?" seungmin pleaded.

"well, yeah!" he sounded a little confused.

"okay, good, now it's 5-4!" seungmin cheered.

hyunjin is the last to come back, except this time there's neither a pancake or waffle, rather french toast.

"hey, hyunjin," jisung asked in a sing song voice. "if you could pick between waffles and pancakes, which would you pick?"

"honestly, french toast." he sat down and poured maple syrup on it.

"okay, well, at least pancakes is still ahead by one!" minho laughed in an evil tone.

"but waffles are better! you just hate to admit it!" changbin tried not to yell.

"your taste buds are horribly off if you think waffles are better." aisha scoffed.

hyunjin looked very dumbfounded, he was just trying to eat his french toast, instead he kept getting bombarded with questions asking he likes waffles or pancakes more, when he just likes french toast the most.

"hyunjin, please just pick pancakes!" chan put his hands together to beg hyunjin.

"but i like french toast!" he proclaimed. "what if i just taste test both and make a determination?"

"good idea! it's obviously pancakes." minho said, giving hyunjin a piece of his pancake.

hyunjin eats the pancake, making faces. it looked like an okay face at the end, which was good enough. then he tries felix's waffle, and again makes an okay face at the end.

he inhales, the group interested in his conclusion.

"neither." he states.

"what do you mean neither? you just taste tested both??" minho looked like he was about to throw hands.

"i just like french toast! end of story!" he sat down dramatically.

"rock paper scissors?" jeongin suggests innocently.

"it's our last go. emma and aisha, you go!" seungmin says.

emma and aisha go against each other.

"rock... paper... scissors... shoot!" emma did scissor and aisha did paper.

"HA!!" emma threw her index finger in aisha's face. emma's team won the debate. the pancake team groan at their loss, while the waffle team celebrates.

"hey," changbin points to hyunjin's drink, "what is that?"

"apple juice?" he takes a sip.

that, yet, sparks another debate. which is better, orange or apple juice?

they debated the entire time they ate breakfast. it was a tie, the orange team consisted of emma, aisha, jisung, chan, and jeongin, and the apple juice team had felix, seungmin, hyunjin, changbin, and minho.

they all went back to their rooms and started packing. sadly, stray kids' flight left today. emma wouldn't be seeing them until early october, when she'd be going for fall break. emma and aisha would also leave copenhagen today, driving home straight after their plane ascended. aisha, seungmin, and minho would be riding with emma, felix, chan, and jisung in another vehicle, and jeongin, changbin, and hyunjin in another.

they go down the elevator and to the lobby to hand back their cards to the receptionist. emma's group heads to her car and get in. aisha and minho sit in the backseat, with emma wiggling her eyebrows at that sight. aisha scoffs back.

"look how cute those two are up in the front!" minho comments at emma and seungmin.

"have you ever learned to shut up?" seungmin rolled his eyes.

"no, and i'm glad he hasn't," aisha quickly came to minho's defense. seungmin huffed.

"you're quite the defender!" minho tells aisha.

"6 years with you guys?? hell yes i am." she smirks.

"minho did you know aisha spent about 60 dollars on a photo card of you?" emma looks back. his mouth hangs agape.

"seriously??" he looks at aisha. she starts blushing.

"okay, she isn't wrong about that," she said, "it was noeasy photo card where you hold up three fingers."

"ah that one! well at least someone likes me." he smirks.

emma pulls into the airport parking lot and gets a parking spot closest to the entrance so they wouldn't have to walk forever.

they get through security successfully and wait at the gate. they had one hour and forty minutes to spare, so they just moped around and looked at the shops close by.

more than an hour and forty minutes pass by, because their plane was 20 minutes late, which was okay because at least it didn't crash.

as they wait to be called for boarding, seungmin starts rustling through his carry on bag to find something.

he pulls out the pink bear with the red heart he had bought at the museum.

"why are you pulling that out?" emma asked in confusion.

"take it. i don't know when i'm going to see you again, so i'd like you to have it. it'll be a way to remember me!" he smiles brightly. that smile was so contagious.

she takes it and thanks him, surprised by his actions. remembering the lego set, she also goes through her little bag she brought. he's also confused and looks at what she pulls out.

"i bought this before i came to your airbnb." she hands seungmin the harry potter lego set, "it's a thank you for inviting me on all your adventures."

seungmin pulls her into a quick hug. he was going to miss her a lot, her too.

the intercom called for their plane to start boarding. the two wave to each other.

"text me when you land!" emma shouted. seungmin gave her a thumbs up before disappearing into the crowd of people.

a smile creeps up on emma's face unknowingly.

"hey, you look like a fool." aisha snaps emma out of her gaze.

"i'm going to miss him!" emma wailed in aisha's arms.

"i could tell." aisha snickered while patting her friends back.

emma looks at the bear seungmin gave to her.

she gave it a quick hug, taking in the scent of seungmin that still lingered on it.

he smelt so good.

author's note—
double update?? i really wanted to write so here we are. i also listened to 2 by gidle and super lady kinda reminds me of a lady gaga song?? idk just something she'd put out. anyway i liked the album, i liked 7 days especially!

also referring to the debates in the story i think waffles and orange juice are the best. argue with a wall.

hope you have a GREAT rest of your day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 12K 36
*Completed* Y/N has always loved taking pictures. She always saw the beauty of this world instead of all the ugly. For her birthday, her parents got...
33.1K 1.4K 43
-☆- Dear Journal... Everyone has a different love story, but what is mine? -☆- Sometimes, the universe decides that it would be a great idea to pu...
40.6K 1.5K 7
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲" ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ Hwang Hyunjin always dreamt of th...
1.3M 51.8K 103
SQUIRRELHAN is typing... → not a y/n story; COMPLETED [BEST RANKING #1 IN STRAYKIDS 13.03.19]