Brainia~ Wedding💍Crashers💥f...

Por JuliannaSeagram

It's the day of Brainy and Nia's wedding💍 and Today it will change the course of history in a good way thoug... Más

Wedding💍crashed💥(Part 1):
Wedding Crasher💜(Part 2):
A future flashback✨!
How does it happen?
Welcome Home🏙💕✨!
A Simple💗 "perfect" Wedding💍:
Our Future🌌✨:

Changing the Future??

4 1 0
Por JuliannaSeagram

~{Chapter 5}~*This chapter is about when Nia and Brainy tell the team and their future children that they can change the future! Despite what the odds say... Until Isabel learns that she has to be the one to sacrifice herself🩵for the City🏙, the world🌎, and her superfamily based on her dream🌀vision🌌✨. It's the only way to save her mother and change the future for the better! I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*At the Tower*
*2:09 a.m.*
"We Can Change the Future!" Nia said optimistically with a positive attitude of changing her fate in the future✨so that Isabel and Noah won't have to grow up without a mother at the age of 11. "That sounds great! Mom, but the question is how?" Isabel said smiling while asking the obvious question that everyone was thinking at this point. "That's the thing we don't know yet. But we will find🔎a way to
Brainy added not have the foggiest clue on the "How" part😅but had faith that they would change her fate no matter what and refused to lose the love❤️of his life since he already planned on spending the rest of his life with "Nia Nal" while knowing that they have a family in the future now and afraid of losing it all... and of course, Brainy wasn't going to let that happen. "I see. Well, does anyone have any ideas on the how part?" Isabel asked softly crossing her arms if anyone had any bright ideas that could help them. Brainy, Nia, Kara, John, Winn, and even Lena didn't have any ideas giving her nods in an "No". "I might have one. I predict that there is a 50/30% chance of it affecting the timeline. But I believe that it is necessary in this situation if it means saving Mom's life, so my idea is that we use the informationℹ️that we have on from our time to help us gather the data we need to prevent her death." Noah suggested wisely. Brainy and Nia were very impressed with their son's brilliant idea💡as one of them said as proud parents. "Wow, that's brilliant! Son," Brainy said amazed by Noah's smart idea of a brilliant plan feeling pride in his heart💚while sensing that his son is a 12th-level intelligence. Just like him... Father like Son😉.
"Thanks, Dad," Noah said nervously with a grateful smile. "Actually, that could work... I have all of those records of that event where it all happened and how many days, months, or even years we have left to prepare. It's all stored in my gauntlet," Isabel added softly stating the facts about having info on the future about how their mom died sacrificing herself to protect her family. Since they were there when it happened...while pressing multiple buttons on her gauntlet wrist.

*An hour later, after gathering the data/information on the future*
"Okay, so, based on the data I've collected... we only have 5 days to prevent Mom from dying in order to change the future... Isabel explained wisely. "So, we have to..." she added softly pausing and then closing her eyes for a split second. And just like that Isabel Dox was inside the dream🌀realm as a giant bird🦅made entirely out of *dream energy* also known as a "Dreambird" stood before her flapping its wings beautifully✨. Then, it spoke wisely to Dream Girl so she wouldn't be afraid because believe it or not DreamBirds are the sworn protectors of the "Nal Family" and they only appear to the Dreamer's dreams🌌for a good reason to warn them about their Destiny.
"Isabel Dox, if you want to save your mother from dying in 5 days from now... then you must be the one to Sacrifice yourself." It said wisely.
"It must be you. You're a miracle. A Hybrid of both alien species in one! Half-Naltorian🌀and half-Coluan💚. You're the "Dreamer" after all and it was what you were born to do. This is why your mother sacrificed herself in the future✨because she didn't want her only daughter to die saving the world and wanted you to live a full happy life. So, she took your place to protect you! So, in 5 days from now, it must be you, and only You! But know that when you make the ultimate sacrifice... you will die in the process. And it will change the timeline and the future for the better of your family," Dreambird said softly stating all the facts about why it should be Isabel Dox and not her mother.
She was in complete shock and didn't want to die while saying💬. "What about my brother? If I die then he'll be all alone..." Isabel questioned softly in tears💦not wanting to do this because Noah would be miserable in his life without her. "I'm sorry, Miss Dox, but there is no other way. It must be done! For It is your destiny. Accept your fate in order to keep the people you love safe and your mother lives..."She🦅said wisely speaking the truth wanting Dream🌀Girl✨to accept her Destiny/fate because this is the only way to save her mom's life and change the future.

Isabel was in complete shock and didn't know what to think💭at this point. But knew that the Dreambird was right that her sacrifice would change the future but it could also, mean that she would be erased from existence when a new Timeline is set... it will change things in *2055* their time when they're from that will never be the same as it was ever again! But it was worth the risk for a better life in the future of the Nal/Dox family. So, it must be done! The only problem is telling her brother and parents about it. Then, Isabel opened her eyes in shock at what she just witnessed in her dream. "What did you see?" Brainy asked his future daughter sensing that she'd dreamt✨about something important. Since her mother would always have that same look on her face... I saw my future," She answered softly with a sad look on her face. Isabel explained to them what she saw in her dream🌌. Which was hard for her parents to hear this disturbing news especially, her brother. She knew this was for the best and the right thing to do! Because this was her Destiny as "Dream Girl" and what she was created to do. They all tried to talk her out of it but Isabel was just being stubborn about it😅. "I'm sorry, Mom, Dad, Noah. But I made up my mind... it has to be Me! I'm doing this like it or not. End of discussion," Isabel said out loud speaking her mind and walked out of the room for dramatic effect. "We can't let her go through with this..." Brainy suggested wisely in refusing to let his own daughter sacrifice herself to save them. "I agree," Nia said softly in agreement with him on that subject. "I'll talk to her," Noah said softly to his parents to be the one to talk💬his sister out of being the one to sacrifice herself and not their mother but they'll find a way so that no one has to die today.

*An hour later*
Noah quickly rushed after Isabel to talk her out of sacrificing herself to save the City and their mother because he'd refused to lose his sister this way even if it does save their save and changed the future... but it isn't worth the risk losing her. Which led to them getting into a huge fight with each other. "Sis, Sacrificing yourself is not the way!!!" Noah shouted out loud in tears. Isabel sighed and said. "You think I want to do this? Of course, I don't. I want to live and have a bright future! But I will do this if it means saving our mother. After all, I am the next Dreamer after her. I'm Dream Girl! And today, I'm going to set things right... for us, our family, and the future!" She yelled out not wanting to die but knowing that it was her destiny to save the world and her family speaking like a true hero at heart fearlessly doing what's right.
Noah sighed. "Okay, I get that. Really I do! Is it rworth the risk losing you? You're my Sister after all! I care about you and I just can't stand the thought of losing you... all I want is to protect you from any harm or danger that comes your way. As your brother I will support you in your decision even if it means losing you. Isabel, but if you think this is the right thing to do then I'll be by your side till the very end when that day comes," Noah said softly supporting his sister 100%. "Isabel was in tears💦at Brother's heartfelt words that really touched her heart🩵and then walked up to Noah pulling him into a hug while saying. "Thank you, Noah, that means a lot to me that you're on my side," she said softly. "Of course, Always," he said meaning every word.

*5 days later, At Night🌙in National🏙City*
*9:30 p.m.*
There was chaos💥and destruction👁‍🗨being caused by a Light🔆orb in the sky destroying everything in its path... and the only person who can stop this madness is Isabel Dox! The daughter of Dreamer🌀and Brainiac-5💚. And tonight she was prepared to make the Ultimate sacrifice to save her family, the future✨, and even the whole World🌎! Otherwise, everything and everyone that she knows and loves will all be gone if she doesn't do it now. "Protecting my family is all that matters to me," Isabel said softly posing heroically about to sacrifice herself as her hands glowed "blue" looking back at her brother, her parents, and the others in tears. Until she was stopped by a powerful force holding her frozen unable to move but could still talk💬. "What's happening to me? I don't understand... why can't I move? Who's doing this to me?" Isabel questioned softly in fear of the unknown to who or what is doing this to her preventing her from sacrificing herself for "love" Also, time was running out if she didn't do it now. Footsteps approached her slowly and came up behind her revealing a "New Hero" a Woman dressed in a pink suit wearing a mask covering her eyes her palms glowed pink and said dramatically. "To stop you from making a mistake... Isabel Dox, because the person doesn't have to be a Naltorian or a "Dreamer" but a Woman *purer of heart* and that is Me." Cynthia Dawn declared fearlessly that she should be the one who makes the ultimate sacrifice and not any of the "Superfriends" or their children. She unfrozed Isabel with her powers with an instant snap of her fingers and then waved her other hand in the air sending Isabel back to her parents. Then, she put up an *invisible force field* to protect the Heroes and the City from the impact of the blast.
"No one has to die today... but me because it is my destiny!" Cynthia said heroically making a stand and feeling the wind in her hair while taking a deep breath and was ready. She closed her eyes and started chanting in an (Alien language) as her hair glowed bright and shot out a powerful force of crystal light energy that stopped the Light orb from destroying the city and wiping out all of the people in it if not for her right now. She screamed out loud with all of her might reaching the limit of her alien powers. But she wasn't about to give up cause "Heroes" never give up or back down they fight till the very end until their last breath! And that's exactly what she did... as her whole body glowed yellow and sparkling firecrackers of pink lightning⚡️around her while grunting in pain and then finished the job by creating a big pink Diamond💎out of the source of her powers and threw it at the Light orb and that's when things went black...

Her force field broke and she disappeared after the impact of the explosion💥. As pink stardust fell down from the sky all around the City the "Superfriends" were speechless as Isabel and Noah were too that a Masked Hero whom none of them barely knew made the noble sacrifice to save them, and the world including, the future too. And they were extremely thankful for her! Then, Isabel got an alert on her gauntlet notifying her that the future had changed since her mother didn't die and someone else did. So, this means the Future is theirs again for Better and not worse... "It's gone. It worked... we changed the Future!" Isabel said optimistically with a bright😊smile thrilled that they actually changed the future while looking at the Digital News Article from *CatCo Worldwide Media* written by "her mother" from her gauntlet on her wrist. Then, she immediately hugged🤗Noah, her brother/best friend happy they had done it and he hugged her back.
Brainy and Nia smiled happily💕that they changed their future and were glad to know that they'll be together💚💙never apart again... not even in "death" and have amazing, intelligent, extraordinary children in the future✨and they couldn't wait for it all to come true!

*At the Tower*
*10:00 p.m.*
Isabel and Noah were saying their "goodbyes" to everyone about to leave now because if they stayed too long in the *Present* with their parents... it could affect the Timeline even more than it already is. "Well, we should probably head back home to our time," Isabel added softly looking at the time on her gauntlet and that they should head back to the future✨now before anything else. Meaning the Wedding💍.
"She's right! Time to go, I'll take you two home on the Legion ship." Winn suggested. "Actually, that won't be necessary... Winn, cause I recently invented a small mobile device that allows us to travel through time without a ship." Noah added letting Winn that he didn't need to take them back home to their time *2055* to be exact. Because they already have a time travel transportation way home. An easy way! Such as Teleportation Temporary technology that he created all by himself. "Wow, that's brilliant! Noah," Brainy said ecstatic with pride as he could see the resemblance. He smiled. "Thanks, Dad! And I am a 12th Level Intelligent just like you, Dad." Noah said out of the blue. "Yeah, I figured," Brainy said smiling assuming that his son was just as smart as he was. "Don't worry Mom and Dad we'll be fine. And we'll see each other. Sooner than you think... come on, Noah let's go home." Isabel added saying that they'd meet again while grabbing Noah in leaving immediately. He nodded and pushed the button on his device and a time portal opened up and walked in heading back to their time *2050* And just like they were gone. But not for long if you know what I mean😏. Because soon they'll be born😉!

{To be Continued}*Sorry, long chapter😅.*

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

71.9K 1.9K 41
When Karma and Nagisa come into class thinking it will be a normal day (well as normal as a normal day for them comes) they become parents and have t...
654K 13.9K 59
[COMPLETED / UNDER REVISION] The Sequel of This Book is titled "A Third Chance To Love". "If Love Was Forced" is a story of a girl who was arranged...
648 18 12
It's official now! Brainy🤖💚is here to stay in the present time to be with Nia🌀💙Forever. And Brainy wants to make it Offical meaning an Proposal💍...
182K 2.1K 38
Bloom was just a normal 20 year old with the perfect life-she has a home and a fiancée, Sky, whom she lived with, loved, and will be married to in 2...