Together Again - District3...

By MyMindAmusesMe

[Book 1] - We've had a lot of bumps in the road. We were friends and lovers but we ended things, well he ende... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Author's Note
Part 11
Author's Note
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Epilogue

Part 15

213 3 2
By MyMindAmusesMe

Part 15: -

Ella’s POV

It was magical, it was amazing. I was happy and it was just so damn good. We got lost in the moment, not caring who was around us because this was us. It was a years’ worth of emotions in one. This is why I agreed, this is why I took him back and this is why he’ll always be my best friend and my only lover.

“Guys, we are still here,” Maria said while clearing her throat. Uh oh! Oh well, we’ve been apart too long, this is make up time.

“Hey, this is makeup time. Don’t come in between us,” I said a little too sarcastically while hugging myself round Micky’s waist. I generally was happy this time round. There was no single Micky and Ella; it was relationship Ella and Micky.

“Ouch, we got a badass over here” Dan gimmicked while untangling himself from Lottie. Lottie gave me the evils as if to say ‘get lost, bitch’ however, I ain’t lowering myself to her level. She wants to be friends again; she can make the first move. I was only doing what I had to do to make myself happy. I at least want to be happy for my own sake because I need support; I know that’s not exactly saying much but I love Micky, so damn much and it’s just so hard to let go. If you’ve ever been in love, you’ll understand. It’s just magical and it’s perfect.

“Don’t lower yourself down to her level” Micky whispered in my ear as he hugged me tighter. Micky’s always been amazing, he’s been my stigma whenever I’ve been bad. He was my rock when I had the miscarriage and he was my rock when things got bad with my parents.

“Don’t worry, I ain’t. She can make the first move for all I care. I know she’s my best friend but heck if she can’t allow me to be happy then she can sod off because my happiness comes first”

“Ella, I won’t ever leave you again. You know that right?” He questioned. I knew he wouldn’t otherwise Ben would chop his balls off.

“I know but don’t worry; I won’t let you go if you tried this time. Without questioning it, obviously. You are my best friend, my first love and my rock. You know more about me than anyone else -well apart from my brother - and I admire you and love you so damn much and you’re too precious to let go” I murmured into his chest. I was happy and there was no way anyone was breaking it. Not this time.

“Awe, my babies are back together,” Carol gushed from behind me. Trust her, always makes everything more awkward but a good awkward.

“Yep, we are indeed mum. 2 weeks now” Micky said proudly. Wait, was it two weeks?

“It has been two weeks indeed,” Micky confirmed.

“Wait, did I say that out loud?” I questioned.

“You did indeed honey” Micky replied.

“Oh gosh, this is so beautiful. My babies are back together. My little Mickella are back together. Steve, get out here! Our little Mickella are back together” Carol gushed and then shouted. This was going to be one long helluva a day.

“This is going to be one long day,” I whispered into Micky’s chest.

“I agree with you on that one princess,” He whispered back.

“I hate to break up the love fest but you all forgot your bags and I have other jobs to do so if you could kindly remove them and then I’ll be on my way,” The husky voice of a taxi driver said. Oops, guess we all were wrapped up in the moment. Stuff happens.

   Micky untangled himself from me, and went, and retrieved his bags. Lottie was still staring at me as if I was stupid. What had I done to that girl that made her hate me so much?

“Lottie, I’m going to ask you once. What the hell have I done to you to make you hate me so much? Is it because I asked Micky back out? Well made him prove his love to me? Or is it because you’re such a jealous twat because I have 3 boys wanting me and you can barely get Dan? Even though he’s already asked you out via text when he was on tour? You were my best friend but if you’re going to be nothing but a bitch to me then you can stay out my life. I was thinking of my own happiness over anyone else’s but if you can’t be happy then you can get lost,” I shouted towards her. This was going to be fun!

Micky’s POV

Oh, crap! This was not good. When Ella starts, she starts. This wasn’t good. A happy moment turned because of Lottie’s jealousy.

“I hate you Ella because you think you’re the world’s best person. You think because you have cancer, the whole world should bow down to you. I’m not jealous you have three guys after you, heck, who the hell would be? You’re nothing but a whore. You get into bed with everyone and you think you should be the priority over everyone else”

“Whoa, I don’t think I’m the world’s best person. I’m not even a freaking whore. I’ve only ever slept with Micky; he’s the only person I’ve ever been in love with. If I’m the whore, what are you? You slept with Alex just because he was willing to give you everything but you see Lottie, he played you just likes he’s playing everyone else. He didn’t exactly plan on getting you pregnant, Shannon was a mistake to him. He only played you to get to me because he tried to break me worse but I wised up to Alex’s games, unlike you. Do you honestly think I’m lying about my cancer? I have freaking 6 months to live and my treatment might not be a success because I left it so long. Do you want me to go get my doctor and have him explain everything to you since you’re nothing but an inconsiderate whore?” I was gobsmacked, who knew Lottie could turn so violent, especially towards her own best friend? This was wrong, so wrong.

“You know something; you’ve always been a bitch. What did I ever see in you? Like seriously, why did I ever become your friend Ella? You stole everything from me”

“Lottie, I didn’t take anything from you. Alex was my friend before he got with you and I don’t recall anything else. Micky’s always been my best friend, well before you were friends with me. Yeah, we met Maria and Rachel at the same time but you were never really their friend. You were a bit jealous of them, if I recall correctly but you know something, why did you ever continue being friends with all of us, especially if you’ve hated us all?” Ella’s perfect and she knows everything about everyone, sort of but Lottie’s getting below the belt now. Claiming Ella’s lying about her cancer and all this other stuff, cancer isn’t something you’d lie or joke about. It’s a serious health condition and it can kill you.

“Maybe we should stop then Mick. I don’t know how Ella’s going to cope with this on top of her treatment and I know Lottie will be raging soon,” Dan whispered in my ear.

“I know that Dan but if we separate them, they’ll only start on us. Why do you think Maria hasn’t moved or I, it’s because, as we’ve known in the past that if you try and separate these two when they’re arguing, we always end up worse” I whispered back. Greg was stood there with his mouth hung open, shocked that none of us was moving.  He just didn’t know the girls like I knew them. This was going to be one long day.

Ella’s POV

With Lottie shouting her mouth at me, I was terrified actually. I was scared but why should I be scared of her, when she has way more secrets than me? Lottie used to be an escort before she had Shannon, it’s sort of how she became pregnant with Shannon, although it was to Alex, she had picked him up that night. She became an escort because her mum couldn’t pay the bills, her mum lost her job due to alcoholism and no one was really willing to help.  I know I sound like a bad friend since my family has money to burn and I didn’t give Lottie anything but I tried. I tried and she refused. She said something about not wanting to be a charity case but it wasn’t at all like that. She was my best friend and I wanted to support her through everything. This wasn’t easy but nothing ever is.

“Ella, I’m doing this for your own good. I know you and you’ll spill the horrid secret so just walk away. Now” Micky whispered in my ear as he pulled me in his garden. Everyone was shocked, well so I could tell with the looks on their faces. I was thankful for Micky right now because without him, I probably would’ve spilled everything and anything.

   Micky had taken me up to his room but as I sat down on his bed, I broke down. This wasn’t a good homecoming for Micky; he shouldn’t have to come home to his girlfriend and his friend arguing. He shouldn’t have to help us out because I’m incapable of shutting my mouth.

“I’m sorry,” I blurted out through my tears. This wasn’t going well.

Micky’s POV

“Ella, don’t be sorry. Lottie was being really inconsiderate. We all know you’re not in a good place right now with your illness. We all know that you aren’t a whore and we all know that you aren’t a bad person. Ella, I love you. Maria and Rachel love you and I’m pretty sure Lottie still loves you but we all know she probably isn’t in a good place right now. No one knows what’s happened those two weeks you’ve not seen her. She’s barely spoke to Dan lately so it’s something serious. Don’t beat yourself up princess because it’s not worth it and things will get good soon. I promise,” I said while wiping her tears away from her face. Ella normally isn’t like this, normally after a fight with Lottie they both are back to being best friends but something isn’t right this time. 

“Babe, why don’t you get your head down for now and I’ll wake you up when mum’s got dinner ready. You look really tired right now and I know that’s your treatment talking,” I continued saying. Ella wasn’t the cheerful Ella she once was but I know that’s because of the cancer and the treatment and everything else going on in her life. Ella kicked her shoes off and crawled under my covers. She really was worn out. This was going to be hard.

   I walked downstairs to see Greg and Dan sat on the sofa in the living room. I knew this wasn’t going to be easy because I know that they’ll ask questions as to why I pulled Ella away.

“Hey buddy, how’s Ella?” Greg asked as I walked in.

“Exhausted. Everything is just really not good right now. Obviously, she and I are fine but everything else, not so good”

“Do you know what caused the argument between Lottie and Ella?” Dan asked timidly. Of course, I did, Ella told me.

“Yeah, me. Ella lied to Lottie the day she said she’d give us another go, she said to Lottie that she was asking her friend William out but she was actually texting me. Ella knew Lottie would go off on one at her about it all and Ella knew that Lottie would call me everything under the sun even though we spoke just before we went on tour. Also, Ella’s brother, Dale, ruined it too because he came in and caught Lottie asking Ella about what William said and Dale didn’t know about Ella lying”

“That is messed up”

“I know but Greg, life sometimes isn’t fair. Dan, how is Lottie taking this?”

“I couldn’t tell you. I like her and I think she likes me but she never opens up to me about anything nor does she ever talk. I just feel like I’m a fly on the wall with no purpose whatsoever. It’s just so horrid, I want to give up but I don’t at the same time. How did you never give up on Ella?” Dan asked with slight sadness in his voice.

“There was no way I could give up. I loved her, so much. I still love her and that was all that mattered. I knew I messed up and I had to make it right. It was the only way to make everything good again. Of course, as you know it didn’t work until just before the tour but I never gave up hope and you shouldn’t either. You like her and if I know Lottie, the way I should know her then she really likes you too,” I admitted. I’d never really told anyone that but I thought Lottie would’ve been happy for Ella, since Ella was thinking of her own happiness but obviously not. This was going to be bumpy.

“I do like her, so damn much. She makes me feel alive, she makes me happy and I don’t care that she has a daughter or that she got pregnant at a young age, I’m just happy to have her and I did ask her out but obviously she turned me down”

“Dan, Lottie’s strange. She loves everything done the unfashionable way; she likes it romantic and nice but not too overdone. I would tell you to ask Ella what she likes but unfortunately Ella’s fell asleep”

“Ella needs her rest so I wouldn’t wake her. I think I just need to give Lottie some space and if she really wants us to be together then she can make the first move because I’m tired of trying” Dan huffed.

“Dan, do what you can. Don’t make decisions you’ll live to regret” Greg piped in.

“This is too hard” Dan sighed.  I knew what he was feeling, I honestly did but there was no way I could console him. Although Lottie is my friend, she hurt my girlfriend and in this case, I have to side with my girlfriend. Ella means everything to me and I want her to stay that way because if not then it could possibly be all over for us and I didn’t want that. No way.

    It was half five and Ella had been sleeping for over 3 hours now. I wanted to wake her but I didn’t know how angry she’d be. I haven’t woke Ella up for over a year, so this is new to me again. I was also scared. Scared that she’d passed in her sleep. I know that’s crazy but it’s true as well. It was daunting.

“Micky, you might want to wake Ella up now. That’s dinner ready”

“Ok mum” I said before going off in the direction of my room. Deep breaths Micky, deep breaths. You can do this, she’ll be fine, she won’t be gone. She’ll still be there, breathing, alive. Let’s do this. I walked into my bedroom to see Ella laid there, not moving but she was breathing. Thankfully.

“EllaBanana, it’s time to wake up princess. Mum’s got dinner ready” I said while gently shaking her. She stirred ever so gently but so gracefully too.

“How long have I been sleeping for?” She asked in a sleepy voice.

“A little over three hours. You need your rest babe so don’t worry, I know you’ll be fine to sleep tonight”

“Oh lord, sleep time tonight is doomed”

“I’ll sing sweetly in your ear to help drift you off but Ella, you need your rest and I wasn’t having you drop off sleeping during dinner. Everyone understands that you’re ill, everyone understands that you’re going to be tired and restless so please don’t take it out on yourself because you’ll mess up your pretty little face”

“Micky, don’t start or I will make Ben chop your balls off and then you won’t be able to have children”

“No! Leave my balls alone. Please” I pleaded.We were back to our old selves. The happy us, the joking us and it was certainly amazing.

“I’ll leave them, for now but please do not get cheeky again. Now, time for dinner” Ella said while getting up. I got up with her and hugged her tightly, I missed her so damn much but I couldn’t rub it in the guys’ face. Dan was missing his lover and Greg, Greg was ecstatic but lonely too, even though he had Maria. This was going to be long.

Ella’s POV

Dinner was alright, it was fun but I could tell Dan was a little jealous of Micky and Greg right now. However, it was my fault. I drove Lottie away by my incompetence and hatred for her. She was still my best friend but right now, I couldn’t even class her as a friend. I knew there was something bad going on but what, I don’t know. I just couldn’t put my finger on it because I know it’ll drive things further into the worst scale possible. Losing your best friend sucks because it hurts so bad.

   Micky and I were up in his room cuddling in bed. I liked this but I was scared it was going to be a temporary thing.

“Micky, I’m being rhetorical here but what would you do if I died? Like seriously, I don’t want you to commit suicide but what would you do?”

“I’d obviously mourn, like every other person but I’d miss you so damn much. Ella, you’re the only one for me and that’s the way it’ll stay for the rest of my life. I couldn’t just move on, not when we have a whole load of history together”

“I’d want you to move on Micky. You deserve happiness and you can’t keep chasing after someone who’s no longer here. I know that sounds harsh but I’m being realistic”

“Ella, I know you’re right but it’d take some time for me to be back to normal again. You were my first love, my only love and it’d be hard not to lose that. Ella, you will get through this, don’t think so negatively and I know that’s hard for someone in your state but you will get through this, even if it’s the last thing you do”

“Sing to me Micky. Please” I conceded with what she asked me. I know it’s hard talking about the future, especially when she might not even be here for it. I held her close and begun singing one of our original songs ‘pretty girl’ it was the first song that came in to my head at the time since it was spontaneous.

Pretty girl, pretty girl.

Pretty Girl, Oh-woah

‘Cause you’re my pretty girl, pretty girl.

Pretty Girl, Oh-woah

You were the one for me girl (girl)

When you stepped into the world (world, hey)

How many hearts did you break? (break)

How many times did you dance, now that I’m right here baby?

You give me butterflies

But I don’t keep your lies

That’s why, that’s why you’re my pretty girl

My pretty girl, pretty girl.

Pretty Girl, Oh-woah

‘Cause you’re my pretty girl, pretty girl.

Pretty Girl, Oh-woah

There’s nothing I don’t like-like-like about you,

You take me to a place I never knew

It’s everything I like-like-like about you,

‘Cause you’re my pretty girl, my pretty girl

You are the light to the sun,

Girl, ‘cause you’re number one

Yeah you can be in control

And I will not let it go

You give me butterflies

But I don’t keep your lies

That’s why, that’s why you’re my pretty girl

My pretty girl, pretty girl.

Pretty Girl, Oh-woah

‘Cause you’re my pretty girl, pretty girl.

Pretty Girl, Oh-woah

There’s nothing I don’t like-like-like about you,

You take me to a place I never knew

It’s everything I like-like-like about you,

‘Cause you’re my pretty girl, my pretty girl

That’s why, that’s why you’re my pretty girl

My pretty girl, pretty girl.

Pretty Girl, Oh-woah

‘Cause you’re my pretty girl, pretty girl.

Pretty Girl, Oh-woah

There’s nothing I don’t like-like-like about you,

You take me to a place I never knew

It’s everything I like-like-like about you,

‘Cause you’re my pretty girl, my pretty girl

There’s nothing I don’t like-like-like about you,

You take me to a place I never knew

It’s everything I like-like-like about you,

‘Cause you’re my pretty girl, my pretty girl

When I finished, she was out like a light bulb.  She was here safe in my arms and I loved that about her. She was perfect and I just hoped she beat cancer because I want a family with her, my first love and she’ll be my last. I just hope this works. Please let it work. 

A/N: - 

I took the rap part out of the song because the lyrics I had, it didn't show the rap so it's just the singing part in the story. I hope you enjoy cause now I need to go to the job centre for a lecture even though I'm sick :( enjoy though and more soon :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 954 16
After being hurt your whole entire life, how could you even risk opening your heart to someone who is just as broken as you are? Could you ever lear...
2K 60 18
The fourth story in the Saiko Wylde Universe. There was a woman named Ecstasy "Stacy" Miller who lived in an old apartment somewhere in Los Angeles...
16.8K 1.4K 24
This story is based on my real-life experiences. Yes, you can say this is my life story. But since I haven't found me 'The One' at least in this stor...
3.3K 115 16
Christina Ross tried to kill herself when she was 17. Her best friend, Mikey Way, saved her life. Now, she lives in Cali, studying to become a nurse...