how to be a rich b*tch | han...

By bipanicking

being a rich bitch was hard, that sounds spoiled (and it probably is) but it's true --- after moving to korea... More

intro | cast, aesthetics, me yapping
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
[bonus chapter 1]
outro | me yapping pt 2, updates

chapter 6

1.6K 46 10
By bipanicking

"Where's Ju-kyung?" I ask Soo-ah.

"I'm not sure, she ran out of the classroom a few minutes ago," Why is this girl always running? I'll go find her, class is boring without her. I walk around the school a few times before making my way to the courtyard where I see Ju-kyung sitting on a bench with a younger boy. "Ya! Lim Ju-kyung," I say she jumps a bit and I walk up to her.

"You scared me," She smiles at me.

"I miss you, class is boring, I've been looking for you for the past 5 minutes," I whine, the boy stares at me in shock, I grab her hand, attempting to pull her up.

The boy stands up randomly and puts his hand out, "Hi, I'm Ju-kyung's brother, Lim Ju-gyeong,"

"Oh, it's nice to meet you!" I smile at him and shake his hand, "Do you mind if I steal your sister?"

"No, it's fine, it's all good," He smiles weirdly and waves, sitting back down. I hook arms with her again and pull her out of her seat. As I'm leaving, I hear Ju-gyeong's friends talking about Ju-kyung.

English class was just a free class for me so I just put my head down and tried to sleep. There's a loud tapping behind me that disrupts my attempts and I look back to a worried looking Ju-kyung, why was this girl always in some type of shit? I give her an 'are-you-okay' glance and she just nods back, continuing to bounce her leg and occasionally stealing glances at Su-ho, I just shrug it off. In science, I'm sitting in front of her and she keeps looking behind me. I turn around and see Su-ho doing the experiment the teacher told us to do. What was going on? She's still staring behind me as the glass tube slowly slips out of her fingers. "Are you okay? Get her some tissues!" Soo-ah pats her arm.

"Ju-kyung, are you sick?" The teacher asks, breaking her stare.

"No, I'm okay," She shakes her head as Soo-ah and I wipe her hand.

On our ten-minute break, I was just talking to Soo-ah and Soo-jin, Ju-kyung had gone missing, once again. Randomly Ju-kyung comes bursting through the doorway and hits the desks at the back of the class. "Ju-kyung? What's wrong?" Soo-ah asks just as Su-ho walks through the door.

"Lim Ju-Kyung," Su-ho says, Ju-kyung whips her head back towards him as he starts walking towards her, "I'll take-" Ju-kyung lets out a yelp and falls to the floor, we all quickly go to her to see what's wrong.

"Ju-kyung? What's the matter?" I ask, patting her arm, she just gulps in response.

"Did you do something wrong?" Su-ho stares down at her, "Why do you keep running away?" Ju-kyung looks like she's at a loss for words, "The science teacher wants me to photocopy this textbook for you, I marked all the parts we learned before you came, so photocopy the marked pages and bring it back, and also, make an extra copy for Ha-eun," He hands her the textbook.

"Oh, you want me to photocopy this?" She puts her shaky hand out and grabs the textbook. She starts laughing an awkward laugh that kind of sounded like a cry and fans herself. Now I'm concerned, what the fuck was going on? "You want me to go with you?" I ask her, she nods and we walk together.

"What's happening with Su-ho?" I ask, concerned.

"It's just... He has something on me... And my brother told me he might want revenge..." She shakes her head.

"That's probably not the case, he has too much on his plate to worry about revenge," I pat her hand, trying to comfort her.

"Yeah, you're probably right," But she doesn't look fully convinced.

✦•················•✦

"Oppa, you want to watch a drama with me?" I ask him, flopping down on our sofa and flicking on the TV.

"I would, but I can't, I have plans," Why does everyone but me have a life?

"Alright, but promise you will tomorrow,"

"I promise," He puts on his shoes at the door and leaves me all alone in the house. I turn on the TV again and start browsing Netflix. I finally found a show I want to watch when my phone rings. I grab it excitedly, maybe it's Ju-kyung or Soo-ah or Soo-jin. 'Purse puller' shows up on the top. I mentally groan and pick up the phone. "What?" I say.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to watch a drama,"

"Where are you?"

"At home," Duh.

"Can you give me back my helmet, now?" He asks, of course it's about the stupid helmet, "Your interest is really raking up,"

"Okay give me a second, let me run up to my room," I go upstairs and enter my room. Where is that stupid helmet? I start digging through my stuff with no luck. Oh, shit. "I'll just give it to you later, I just got an important text," I made up on the spot.

"From who?"

"Why do you care?"

"I don't, I'm just bored,"

"If you're bored, go annoy someone else,"

"You get riled up easy, it's fun,"

"Bye, Seo-jun," I hang up, a second later I get a text from him saying, 'Your interest has raked up to one piece of cake, if there's no cake at my desk tomorrow, I'm going to not stop annoying you all day,' Now I have to go and buy cake tomorrow morning.

✦•················•✦

I decided to wake up early the next day because my brother wasn't back from whatever he had to do so that meant he couldn't drive me and it also meant I couldn't ask him where that stupid helmet was. I also had to get a piece of cake before going to class. I walk to the bus stop and sit down on the bench. I've never been on the public bus here before, but all I had to do was touch the card my brother got me, right? A kid, clearly from a different school, sits beside me and smiles warmly at me. Maybe I'll ask him, he looks nice enough. "Excuse me?" I say, politely.

He looks a bit shocked but then smiles at me, "What's up?"

"It's my first time on public transpo so I don't really..." I trail off, okay maybe I was just doing this because he was cute but you gotta do what you gotta do.

"Know how it works?" He chuckles cutely, "Do you have your card?" I show him my TMoney card, "You just tap it at the front of the bus and then you'll be fine," I nod and smile.

"How come you've never used public transpo before?"

"I'm American," I smile, "I just moved here a few weeks ago,"

"Ahhh, that makes sense, you go to Saebom High?" He asks, looking at my uniform.

I nod back, "How about you?"

"I go to a science school," He says, hot and smart, this guy was really a catch. Just as I pull out my phone to ask for his number I hear a motorcycle's wheels skrt to a stop, that can only mean one thing. "Ya! Choi Ha-eun!" I turn around and glare at Seo-jun for making me miss my chance.

"What do you want, Seo-jun?"

"You're gonna be late," It's 7:30.

"No, I'm not, go away,"

"You said you'd buy me cake!"

"Later, I'll put it on your desk,"

"I'm hungry right now, I didn't eat breakfast,"

"That's not my fault," I smile apologetically at the boy. He smiles back looking a bit confused.

He revs his engine, "Get on,"

"I'm not getting on that death trap, I'm trying to live past 18, thank you very much,"

"Your interest is only going up more, do you want me to annoy you all day?" I sigh, there's no getting out of this.

"Can I have your number?" The boy asks as I'm about to leave.

Seo-jun revs the engine up again, I just glare and hand the boy my phone. He hands it back and says, "You should get going, he looks really mad," I just sigh and grab the helmet, putting it over my head. I throw my leg over the motorcycle and grab Seo-jun's shoulders.

"Do you want to fly off?" He scoffs and puts my arms around his waist. I ignore the little stagger my heart did, blaming it on the death device I'm sitting on. I wave goodbye to In-su (the boy) and he smiles back as Seo-jun starts speeding down the road. We arrived at a really expensive looking cafe. "Why are we here?"

"We have 20 minutes before class starts, buy me a cake," He orders, I glare at him and stick my tongue out at his back as he goes to sit down. I go over to the cash and look around at the options. Since I had to pay, I was choosing. "Can I have a slice of the mango mousse cake?" I ask, the cakes were decorated beautifully which only made me more sure they were gonna be crazy expensive.

"Of course, that'll be 15 000 won [approximately 15 canadian dollars]," For one slice?! I just smile and hand her my card. "Thank you," I walked back to where Seo-jun was sitting once she handed me the cake.

"There, happy?" I set it down in front of him.

"This isn't the one I wanted,"

"I'm not a mind reader," I scowl, he pouts but starts eating the cake nonetheless.

"That was 15 dollars," I sigh. He just smiles and continues eating, I grab my fork and go to grab some but he covers the cake with his hands. "This is mine, it's your interest,"

"Come on, I paid for it, give me a piece," I whine, he rolls his eyes but removes his arms, I reach over and take a bite. "Wow, this is really good!" I laugh.

"Of course, it's my favorite cafe," He smiles proudly. I go in for another bite and he doesn't stop me, the slice was big enough for 3 people to share anyways, it's not like he could eat that much all by himself. "Oh fuck!" I swear, he looks up at me, "We're gonna be late!"

✦•················•✦

The history teacher was yapping about something like the Joseon empire or maybe tax evasion. I'm not completely sure, all I know is that I was on the verge of falling asleep. Ju-kyung randomly stands up, making me jerk my head up in surprise. Everyone looks at her and she keels over, holding her stomach in pain. "Can I go to the restroom?" She asks. The teacher nods and Soo-ah looks at me in concern, I just shrug back. I wonder what's going on with her now.

"If she lived in the era of the Joseon Dynasty then she wouldn't be called a lady," He chuckles. I wonder if I would be called a lady if I took my shoe and shoved it down your throat, probably not, "It doesn't matter in this day and age though, anyways, that's the end, see you next class!" I sigh and flop my head down. Soo-jin comes around and leans on my desk facing Soo-ah.

"What happened to Ju-kyung?" Soo-jin asks us.

"I'm not sure," Soo-ah replies. "She might be sick," Just when she said that Ju-kyung runs back in the classroom and slams something on Su-ho's desk.

"I bet you were thirsty," She pants out. "Here, it's your favorite," She points at the small bottle. "Enjoy! Good luck on your studies today. Hwaiting!" She pumps her fist lightly. That was weird but Ju-kyung's always doing weird things so I just ignore it.

Ju-kyung runs back into the classroom for the fourth time today looking completely winded, she types something on her phone and then looks at Su-ho. Soo-jin randomly stands up and stalks over to Su-ho. "What is it?" She asks him, standing beside his desk. I knew I shouldn't snoop but it was so much more interesting than watching Tae-hoon and Soo-ah flirt. "Why did you smirk?"

"What do you mean?" Su-ho looks at her.

"I just heard you laugh," She accuses, "I haven't heard you laugh in a year and that gave me goosebumps," She rolls up her sleeve as proof. "What were you looking at?" She asks curiously, "Ah, just tell me!" She stomps her foot. Su-ho just goes back to writing and she rolls her eyes and leaves. 

chapter 6 finally done and over w!!!! im so happy were on ep 3 still tho so we have another 13 and a half eps to go yay can u feel my enthusiasm i lit wish that there was a way that i could like magically make my thoughts into words without typing my hands keep cramping up at least i got my nails off before starting or this wouldve been hell

qotc: whos ur fav author?

mine: taylor jenkins reid im yet to read a bad book by her

thanks for reading, see u guys next chapter, mwah

- lise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.5K 42
After the death of her father, Jin Kyung Soon and her mother move in with her mom's new boyfriend in Seoul and she starts to attend Saebom High Schoo...
79.1K 1.9K 19
๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ โ ะฝฯƒฯ‰ โˆ‚ั”ั”ฯ โˆ‚ฯƒั”ั• โ„“ฯƒฮฝั” ัั”ฮฑโ„“โ„“ัƒ ัฯ…ะธ? โž โ‡‚ แด„สŸษชแด„แด‹ า“แดส€ แดแดส€แด‡ ษชษดา“แดส€แดแด€แด›ษชแดษด... โ‡‚ โ‡‚ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ฐ / แ„‡แ…ตแ†ซแ„‰แ…ฆแ†ซแ„Œแ…ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ 1 โ‡‚ โ‡‚ หš เผ˜โ™ก ๊’ฐ แต‚แดฑแดธแถœ...
105K 2.9K 24
Bae Yeeun, who quietly sits in the back of the classroom, randomly befriends one of the toughest guys at school, Han Seojun. She begins to dream abou...
42.5K 1.1K 12
โ once upon a time, the planets, and the fates, and all the stars aligned . . . โž [ a true beauty au fic ] [ han seojun x fem!oc ] [ based off, she's...