how to be a rich b*tch | han...

By bipanicking

being a rich bitch was hard, that sounds spoiled (and it probably is) but it's true --- after moving to korea... More

intro | cast, aesthetics, me yapping
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
[bonus chapter 1]
outro | me yapping pt 2, updates

chapter 5

1.8K 43 6
By bipanicking

My phone rings, waking me up from my nap, "What?" I ask groggily, 7 pm to 8 pm was my nap hour who dares disturb me now?

"Hello?" A voice responds, I recognize the voice but I can't quite pin-point where I've heard it before.

"Who is this?" I ask, still half asleep.

"You know who this is,"

"No, I don't, that's why I said 'who is this'," I wouldn't have normally said that but this person interrupted my nap hour.

A strangled sound came from the other end, it sounded like someone trying desperately to suppress a laugh, "You have my helmet,"

And all the pieces fall into place, "Han Seo-jun?" How'd he get my number?

"That's me,"

"Oh, shit, right," I said in English because my English always comes out when I don't know what to say.

"Did you just swear at me?" He responds in English with this really adorable accent. Not adorable.

"Shit, sorry," I almost hit my head, I need to wake up, I switch back to korean, "I'm in the middle of something important right now," Napping, "I'll give it to you tomorrow,"

"It's really expensive, if there's even one scratch on it..."

"You pulled on my Chanel purse," I meant to say that in my head.

"Sorry?" He chuckles really quietly so I have to strain my ears to hear, "Your Chanel purse?"

"It was 8000 dollars, an eye for an eye," I say the last phrase in English.

"Eye for eye?" He asks, confused.

"It's an English phrase, it means revenge basically,"

"Ahh, don't you dare take your revenge on my precious helmet,"

"I'll give it to you as soon as I can,"

"Alright, get back to whatever important thing you were doing," I hang up and snuggle back in my covers but my alarm rings merely two minutes after I lay my head back on my pillow. I groan and put my face in my pillow, I wasted my precious nap time on this dumb thing.

✦•················•✦

Soo-ah's telling me about some drama that she heard was going on with the juniors when I hear a loud yelp that sounded like Ju-kyung from the back of the class. I turn around and see Seo-jun say something and Ju-kyung whisper something back before running off. Well, that was odd. "What was that about?" He mutters as he turns around, I quickly switch to looking at Soo-ah again before he catches my eye.

✦•················•✦

Gym class rolls around and the class is playing dodgeball, boys on one side and girls on the other. Sadly, I'm on Soo-jin's opposite side so all I can do is yelp as I try to avoid the balls she keeps sending in my direction at a really high speed. Ju-kyung hits Soo-ah and we high-five, Soo-ah pouts back. The ball rolls away and I shout, "I'll get it!". I run over to the ball and crouch down to pick it up when a foot steps on it.

"Ya, where's my helmet?" I knew I was forgetting something.

"I forgot it," I tried snatching the ball from under his foot but he just pressed down harder.

"You said you'd bring it today," Again with the glares. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice a yellow ball flying directly towards Seo-jun's head, I almost don't warn him but out of the goodness in my heart I point over his shoulder and say, "Watch out!"

"You tried that last time," He glares even more menacingly and the ball bounces off his head, creating a little poof of hair, I let out a giggle. "Ya, seriously, guys?" He turns and glares at them instead.

I pick up the ball and face him again. "Sorry, I'll give it to you tomorrow, pinky promise," And I turn around and start walking towards my friends.

As I'm turning away, Ju-kyung jogs a bit towards me to try and grab the ball but ends up tripping over her own feet and falling down in front of me, I crouch down and hear a snort behind me, I turn around and give Seo-jun my meanest glare. Su-ho starts walking towards Ju-kyung and I almost think that he's gonna help her but he just steps over her like she's a fucking rock or something. I scoffed and almost hit him with a rock, "Ju-kyung, are you okay?" Soo-ah asks crouching down beside me.

"That rude punk," Soo-jin glares at the back of Su-ho's head. We all help Ju-kyung stand up.

"He could've helped you up!" I glared with Soo-jin.

At break the four of us are walking down the stairs and Soo-jin asks Soo-ah, "Why isn't your boyfriend eating?"

"He needs to study or something, he told me he'll buy something from the snack bar," Soo-ah answers.

"Really? Should we buy him something?" I ask.

"Whatever, I don't care if he starves," Soo-ah rolls her eyes.

"What's going on? Did you guys fight again?" Ju-kyung looks at her, concerned.

"We don't even have time to fight," She pouts, "Last night, he ignored all of my texts because he fell asleep early, I don't think he knows it's our 100th day anniversary,"

I pat her arm since our arms were already looped together, "I'm sure he does, how could he forget? With such an amazing girlfriend," She lays her head on my shoulder.

"I'm so annoyed," She groans, "If he did forget, I'm gonna break up with him, he's the only guys I've dated this long,"

We walk into the class with a path of flower petals laid out for Soo-ah to walk in. Tae-hoon made a poster and got the entire class in on a huge surprise for their 100 day anniversary. I mentally squeal for Soo-ah. Tae-hoon flips through his cute little notebook and gets to a printed out picture of him and Soo-ah kissing and the whole class freaks out. It's kinda funny to me, how they freak out over kissing. One time, back in Chicago, a guy hung up his girlfriend's panties that he ripped off of her while they were doing the deed.

Soo-ah covered her face and blushed. Tae-hoon drops his notebook and breaks into dance. I cover mt mouth to hide my laughter. Soo-jin groans beside me in disgust, I hit her shoulder with mine. "How can you guys deal with this?"

"It's cute!" I laugh and grab her hands, spinning her around, "Get hyped!" She groans and hides her smile, going back to staring at Tae-hoon's weird dance moves. Ju-kyung laughs and loops her arm through mine, resting her head on my shoulder.

"When is it my turn?" She groans.

"You want that to happen to you?" Soo-jin asks as Tae-hoon starts reciting a poem. We all start dying now.

"Why are you laughing? It's cute," Ju-kyung says through giggles. Soo-ah and Tae-hoon hug, we all clap for them and start chanting for them to kiss. As they're about to kiss Hyun-kyu shouts, "I can't take this anymore," And starts launching the cake at them, Tae-hoon grabs Soo-ah and drags the two of them out of the way so the cake ultimately falls on poor Ju-kyung who was just an innocent bystander. We all rush over to her and grab the tissues and try to help her. "I think you need to wash your face, wet wipes aren't enough," Soo-ha says.

"Stop!" She yells, silencing the shouts. "I don't want anyone to touch me," I look at her confused. She runs, grabs her bag and runs out of the classroom, Soo-ah, Soo-jin and I quickly follow behind her, not wanting her to be alone in this state. We're running after her, trying to keep up but falling behind as she runs at top speed. Once we round the corner I notice Seo-jun sprawled on the floor and his goons pressed up against different walls.

"What happened here?" I ask, suppressing my laugh as Seo-jun sits dumb-founded on the floor.

"Who was that?" He asks as Soo-ah decides to continue running after Ju-kyung.

"What?"

"Who was the girl running?"

"Oh, Ju-kyung, why?" Seo-jun just growls and stands up dusting himself off. I shrug and run after my friends, stepping on his foot in the process. "Damn it! What is their problem?" I hear him curse after me. Once we finally find her in front of the bathrooms, I'm out of breath and panting. Soo-ah reaches over to help Ju-kyung but Ju-kyung just pushed her away and says, "Don't touch me," Soo-ah's about to apologize when new foot-steps round the corner in the dead silence and Su-ho takes off his jacket and holds it over Ju-kyung's head, I almost literally swoon at the gesture and I can practically hear the romantic music playing. Sure, he wasn't the nicest person, but whatever, maybe Ju-kyung could loosen him up a bit. He holds the suit jacket over her head and starts to walk away with her under his arm. Soo-ah looks and me and I look at her at the same time and we both start squealing simultaneously.

The Dean randomly rounds the corner and starts shouting at us for staring at Ju-kyung, it was a bad call on our part, she was probably so embarrassed. "Ya! Choi Ha-eun!" I jump at my name being called, I look around for the source and, of course, it's Seo-jun.

"What do you want?" I really don't want to deal with him right now.

"What's up with that new chick?"

"Hyun-kyu accidentally hit her in the face with a cake," I started walking back to the class but Seo-jun continued following me.

"Why was Su-ho helping her?"

I walk into the classroom and sit at my desk, he decides to be super amazing and sits on my table, my table. "I don't know, man, he just wanted to?"

"Su-ho never just wants to help someone,"

"You certainly know him better than I do, why don't you go ask him?"

He stares at me like it's the stupidest idea in the world, "Aren't you friends with Ju-kyung?" So you do know her name, "Did she mention Su-ho to you?"

I'm about to start cussing him out in English again, "A few times, just in the passing," I turn around and grab mochi rolls from my backpack. "If you're so curious, just ask," I sigh and open the packet, before I could grab one he snatches one from my packet and plops it in his mouth. "Hey!" I groan and slap his leg, "Don't touch my food," He swallows it down.

"I'm charging you interest,"

"On what?"

"My helmet,"

"Fuck off," I warned you, I was gonna start cussing him out, no one messes with my food.

"That's rude," He says back to me in English. "You know what, fine, I'll go ask Su-ho," He jumps off my desk. Good riddance, I almost sigh in relief.

5 minutes later Ju-kyung walks back into the classroom looking kinda scared. "Ju-kyung-a," Soo-ah says softly, "Are you okay,"

"I-I-I'm sorry," Hyun-kyu says, looking at his feet.

"Don't ever do that again," Soo-jin glares at him.

"No, I'm fine, I promise," Ju-kyung comforts them.

"Su-ho surprised me though," Si-hyun says, "He rarely ever helps anyone."

Soo-jin's glare gets darker and Soo-ah tries to amend it, "I don't think it was like that, it was probably just because the Dean was coming,"

I hook arms with Ju-kyung and we walk back to our seats together. "Are you okay, like for real? You look a bit shaken up,"

"I'm fine, I swear, it was just Seo-jun,"

"That asshole," I scoff, she looks at me in shock and I pat her knee, "Don't worry about him, he's just really petty and I'm pretty sure he also has a little crush on you," That just makes Ju-kyung more traumatized, "Let's not talk about him, tell me about Su-ho," That immediately brings blush to her cheeks.

"There's nothing to say," She says quickly.

"Sure, sure," I give her one last skeptical glance as the teacher walks in.

chapter 5 is outtt finally i like had two mental break downs writing this but wtv it turned out good also yall istg i need to get a life cuz tell me y i spent the entire day writing a treu beauty fanfiction like- i need to make more friends my moms lit my only friend

qotc: what's ur fav sport (to watch or play)

mine: i dont play sports cuz im a lazy bum but i love watching volleyball

thanks for reading, see u guys next chapter, mwah

- lise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 1.9K 19
๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ โ ะฝฯƒฯ‰ โˆ‚ั”ั”ฯ โˆ‚ฯƒั”ั• โ„“ฯƒฮฝั” ัั”ฮฑโ„“โ„“ัƒ ัฯ…ะธ? โž โ‡‚ แด„สŸษชแด„แด‹ า“แดส€ แดแดส€แด‡ ษชษดา“แดส€แดแด€แด›ษชแดษด... โ‡‚ โ‡‚ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ฐ / แ„‡แ…ตแ†ซแ„‰แ…ฆแ†ซแ„Œแ…ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ 1 โ‡‚ โ‡‚ หš เผ˜โ™ก ๊’ฐ แต‚แดฑแดธแถœ...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

151K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
259K 9K 29
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €ยทหš*. ๐‘ผ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ ! ( # ๐—–๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—•๐—”๐—ก๐—— ) โ”€โ”€ Aurora Park wasn't expecting her anxiety-riddled life to veer so ...