love you later | yeonbin āœ“

By yeonxzn

š“†©į„«į­”š“†Ŗ šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ Soobin is done loving and Yeonjun just wants to love. Fate fucked him over again when... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
NEW STORY

033

243 19 4
By yeonxzn

a/n] hey guys, still smutty!

He would be embarrassed but any resemblance of shame is discarded when he takes in the view right in front of him. Yeonjun is sitting in his lap, a knee on either side of him, hair all over the place, and a smirk on his lips. His skin is glowing, the bruises Soobin had sucked into his skin blooming into beautiful shades of purple. He's right on top of Soobin, sitting up proudly, and even though Yeonjun has barely even touched him, the picture is enough to rip a deep groan from Soobin's chest.

"Holy shit."

The smile etches deeper into Yeonjun's features as he crawls forward smoothly until his lips are hovering right over Soobin's. He's frozen, doesn't know what to do with this version of Yeonjun; the one he's only seen glimpses of so far, so confident and assured, temptation personified. He licks into Soobin's mouth boldly, making him whimper before he tells him, "You've had your fun. Now it's my turn."

It's all the warning Soobin gets before Yeonjun bites down on his lip, moves his kisses down the side of his face to the soft patch of skin right below his ear. Soobin is holding on for dear life as Yeonjun sucks on his skin, his hips drawing relentless figure eights on top of his crotch. It's too much and not enough, has him gasping for air, his heart pounding so hard it almost hurts. There is no way Yeonjun can't feel it against his chest, something that proves true when he travels down Soobin's neck and chest, leaving wet kisses in his wake, but pressing the softest one right on top of his heart. He doesn't waste much time, scoots down the mattress until his lips rest just over Soobin's belt.

He's so incredibly close to where Soobin wants him but he should have known Yeonjun would not let him off easily when he said it was his turn to have fun. Instead of the tell-tale sound of a belt buckle opening, Soobin only hears a high-pitched whine he barely recognizes as his own when Yeonjun starts to suck on the skin of his belly. He's gentle at first, but then he adds a hint of teeth, bites the flesh between kisses, and it makes Soobin squirm on the mattress. He can't remember the last time anyone has spent so much time worshiping his body, it makes heat run through his body that has nothing to do with the horny thoughts overriding his brain. It's easy to get lost in the feeling, the balance between the sting of teeth, the wet licks, and soft kisses. His mind is swimming, eyes fixed on the ceiling when he can no longer look down, and so it takes him by surprise when everything suddenly stops.

The why'd you stop is already sitting on the tip of his tongue, but he's a little slow right now, too caught up in the sensations so the words never make it out. Instead, he lifts his head to get a good look at Yeonjun, and he almost wishes he hadn't. Because Yeonjun is perched up between his legs, lips puffy and wet with spit, face flushed and the slightest hint of perspiration making his hair stick against his temples.

He taps Soobin's belt buckle and raises a questioning eyebrow at him. Soobin nods, a hoarse yeah leaving his lips before Yeonjun gets to work. He unbuckles Soobin's belt, pops the button open, and slides down the zipper so quickly Soobin isn't quite convinced he isn't using magic. He taps Soobin again, this time on the hip, and Soobin complies by lifting up from the mattress. His knees feel unstable, but suddenly he can't get the thought of Yeonjun using magic out of his head so as Yeonjun slips his pants down his legs, his one-track mind betrays him and the words fall out of his mouth.

"Hey, have you ever used your magic?"

Yeonjun stops mid-movement where he was in the process of sliding his own pants down to meet Soobin's in a pile on the floor. Yeonjun tilts his head to the side, "What do you mean?"

He steps out of his pants and Soobin has a hard time not letting his eyes travel south to where a pair of black briefs are sitting snuggly on Yeonjun's hips - and a hint of black ink peaks out from under the waistband.

"Um, you know..." Soobin says and swirls his hand around.

It makes Yeonjun snort as he crawls back in between Soobin's legs until he's hovering above him, face to face. There's a playful glint in his eyes, a smile tugging at his lips.

"Are you asking me if I've used my magic during sex before?"

"Yes."

Yeonjun laughs, but he nods. "I have. It's fun." And wow, that's a revelation Soobin is glad he has avoided until now. His body feels like it's set on fire when he thinks about all the possibilities, and it only gets worse when Yeonjun opens his mouth again. "Maybe I can show you sometime. But for now," he adds with a soft kiss to the corner of Soobin's mouth, "just us."

Soobin doesn't have the time to register any of the words that have just left Yeonjun's mouth before he disappears from his view again. He's about to lift his head from the pillow when a sudden pressure on his hardness makes him throw his head back with a deep groan instead. He's gasping for air, somehow drags his gaze down to where Yeonjun has the palm of his hand pressed against the tent in his boxers. He's moving in slow circles, eyes fixed on Soobin's face as if he's trying to learn every facet of him, memorizing each reaction. It's not exactly new with how intense Yeonjun can be whenever he focuses on something, but Soobin has never been on the receiving end, not like this. It's overwhelming in the best way possible, makes shocks of electricity shoot through his veins, his feet twitching against the soft sheets when Yeonjun's thumb finds the head of his member. It's a little uncomfortable with the wet patch forming against the cotton, the layer of fabric stinging his sensitive skin, but either way he's helpless, cannot stop his hips from twitching up.

Yeonjun hums as he pushes his hips down forcefully, not relenting with his movements. He tilts his head to the side, watches as Soobin struggles to keep his eyes open.

"Yeonjun," he whines.

"Yes?"

"Take 'm off."

A wicked smile is the last thing Soobin sees before Yeonjun moves down towards his crotch, but instead of release, he only feels something wet along his waistband. Yeonjun is running his tongue along his skin, hums against it, the vibrations sending shivers down Soobin's body. He has a hard time staying still, only fixed in place by Yeonjun's relentless grip on his hips.

"But I'm having so much fun," he says as he pops back up. "You're so pretty when you're needy."

"Please," Soobin croaks out.

Yeonjun lets out an exaggerated sigh, pretends to think about it. There's a certain thrill in this, something Soobin wouldn't mind exploring in the future, and his thoughts stumble for a brief second when he realizes this is the second sexual discovery he has made in the span of one night. But he's too desperate, wiggles his hips cutely once more as much as Yeonjun will allow him, and asks again.

"Please."

"Alright," Yeonjun replies and leans forward to place another kiss on Soobin's stomach, just underneath the belly button.

He slides his fingers underneath the waistband of Soobij's boxers, his nails scraping the skin the slightest bit and that alone is enough to make Soobin shudder. Yeonjun doesn't waste any time, pulls as soon as Soobin can gather his wits and lifts his hips off the mattress, and then he's finally naked.

He reaches out with his hand and Soobin's breath hitches in anticipation. Yeonjun doesn't do anything but lightly travel his fingertips up from the base of his crotch to the tip, watches the way it twitches at the attention.

"Pretty."

Soobin can barely stifle a whine. "You keep saying that."

Yeonjun sinks down until he's laying flat on the mattress, his head resting against Soobin's thigh. He turns his head briefly, presses a kiss to the sensitive skin there before he answers. "I keep meaning it. Can I?"

"Yeah."

Yeonjun smiles up at him just barely and the sight is too much for Soobin, so he lets himself fall back comfortably against the pillow, closes his eyes, and just focuses on his feelings. An unidentifiable sound bubbles up his throat when Yeonjun's hand finally closes around the base of his crotch, something caught between a moan and a gasp. Yeonjun starts slowly, and even though Soobin can't see him right now, he can feel his eyes on him, gauging his reactions. He pumps a few times, and it's a little uncomfortable with nothing there to ease the slide but it's better than anything they've done so far so he doesn't care. Then, Yeonjun twists his hand on the way up, his thumb running just underneath the head - a place Soobin has always been sensitive, and he can't help but chase the feeling, his hips bucking up on their own accord.

"Fuck, I-"

Yeonjun stills for a moment, but then he does it again and all Soobin can do is whimper at the hint of pressure. Yeonjun rubs his thumb across the head, and Soobin practically hisses when he starts rolling it between his fingers. He can feel the precum dribbling out, loves the easier slide. He's lost in the moment but then he hears the sound of spit, something wet landing on his crotch, and his eyes shoot wide open only to be met with Yeonjun's smile.

It's not necessarily anything special, not something he's never seen or done before, but somehow it almost kills him when Yeonjun says, "Gonna get my mouth on you anyway, so..."

Soobin's mouth falls open slightly at the thought, only deepening the lines on Yeonjun's face in satisfaction who is smiling up at Soobin. It makes him drop his head back down, his hips twitching, and he can barely hear Yeonjun over the rushing in his ears.

"Someone is eager, hm?" Soobin only whines. "This is fun though... dunno if I should give you what you want."

"Yeonjun, please."

"Please what, hm? What do you want?"

It's not fair - the way he says it and digs his finger back into the slit, barely gives him any chance to catch his breath and get his words in order.

"Please what, Soob? You're gonna have to say it."

"Mouth- want your mouth," he rasps out.

"Oh really?" Soobin nods frantically, wants to say yes or please or anything really, but he can't get his words out. In the end, he doesn't have to. "Well, since you asked so nicely."

The words barely sink in for Soobin before he feels a lick against his tip, pulling a surprised gasp from his lungs. He should have expected it with the way Yeonjun has been treating him, how he's been taking his time, but nothing could have prepared him for the way he slowly explores his body, watching his reactions. Yeonjun licks the head a couple more times before he runs his tongue around it, digs his tongue into the slit, and then finally his lips close around Soobin, sucking harshly.

Soobin's hands fly up into Yeonjun's hair, gripping him without pushing, as he feels shocks of electricity wash over him. Yeonjun's mouth is warm and wet, a trail of drool running down, disappearing when Yeonjun starts bobbing his head, taking more each time. He keeps one arm across Soobin's hips, preventing him from bucking up, the other hand around his base, rubbing the places his mouth has not explored yet.

Soobin lets out a stream of soft breaths when Yeonjun catches his breath and sucks on his tip, barely even registers the sounds leaving Yeonjun's lips. He feels the vibrations though, every single one, and he craves release so much he feels like his whole body is set on fire.

"Yeonjun."

"Hmm?" He doesn't let Soobin drop from his lips, hums around him, and Soobin hisses.

"More."

There's no reaction. Yeonjun stays right where he is, seemingly content with the attention he's giving Soobin while Soobin feels like he's slowly going insane. Yeonjun doesn't comply, makes no indication that he has heard Soobin, so he rasps out again, "More."

Nothing changes. Soobin realizes his mistake as soon as he forces his eyes open and looks down at Yeonjun. Yeonjun is already watching him, eyes hooded and lips stretched, but somehow still beautiful. It's all the warning Soobin gets before Yeonjun sinks down completely, until his nose presses against Soobin's skin.

"Holy sh- Fuck."

Yeonjun stays right there for a second or two, whimpers at the sharp tug in his hair but Soobin barely notices, too enveloped in the feeling. It's bordering on being too much, his chest heaving as he's trying to catch his breath before Yeonjun relents and pulls back a little, bobbing his head at a more comfortable speed once more. There are tears sitting in the corners of his eyes, but he doesn't seem to mind, simply takes Soobin in again as if it's nothing until he hits the back of his throat once more.

Soobin feels like he's flying. He's big, has rarely been deepthroated before, and never quite like this, never at the speed that Yeonjun swallowed him down seemingly effortlessly. It's good, it's perfect and Soobin feels the heat pooling in his belly. Part of him wants to come down Yeonjun's throat, or maybe on his face, painting his lips until they're dripping, but he also wants this to last so reluctantly, he taps the side of Yeonjun's face, who immediately pulls off.

He keeps his hand on Soobin's crotch but moves more slowly now, giving both of them time to catch their breath.

"What the fuck?" Soobin pants out when breathing gets a little easier, his eyes wide when Yeonjun only giggles.

"No gag reflex," he says with a shrug as if he's just talking about the weather. He sounds wrecked, his voice hoarse and breathless, but he just wipes the corners of his eyes before he crawls back up until he's hovering over Soobin's face.

"Um. Good to know," Soobin manages to say, a little dumbly. He has no filter, lost it somewhere between the first hit against the back of Yeonjun's throat and his giggles at Soobin's surprised reaction.

He's still trying to catch his breath but he taps Yeonjun's side with his knee. "Think you could lose your last piece of clothing, too?"

Yeonjun smiles at him as his hand stills and lets go of him. Soobin misses his touch as soon as it's gone, but there's no time left for regret when Yeonjun gets up from the bed and hooks his fingers into the waistband of his boxers. He's straining against them and wastes no time in sliding them down, completely on display for Soobin who sits up, pushed back on his hands. His face is almost on the same level as Yeonjun's crotch, and yet just for a split second, his eyes flicker to the ink on Yeonjun's hip. He doesn't know what he was expecting, but it certainly wasn't a snake curling around roses. It's pretty though, somehow suits Yeonjun perfectly, and Soobin can't help but reach out, his fingers tracing the delicate lines in awe.

"It suits you."

"Yeah? How so?" Yeonjun's voice is full to the brim with humor as if laughter is sitting on the tip of his tongue, just waiting to spill over.

"It's beautiful." Soobin doesn't think about what he's saying, doesn't feel like it's much of an admission at this point. Water is wet. The earth is round. The tattoo is beautiful, and so is Yeonjun. It's nothing new and yet, Yeonjun reacts as if Soobin is revealing something ground-breaking. He freezes, a small gasp escaping his lips and when Soobin looks up at him through his eyelashes, the color in his cheeks deepens. It seems to have less to do with the fact that he was sitting between Soobin's legs just minutes ago and everything to do with Soobin's words.

Soobin marvels at the pretty red stain, feels his heart filling up at getting such a reaction out of Yeonjun. It's a tender moment, almost too soft considering the fact that they've had months of foreplay and are literally both probably minutes away from bursting. And yet, he loves this, wants to soak it all up and burn it into his memory. He wants to record the gasp Yeonjun lets out when Soobin leans forward to kiss the dainty lines on Yeonjun's skin so he can play it over and over again. He wants something tangible, wants a picture of the way the black ink soon fades into hints of red and purple. More than anything, he wants this to last.

Once he's left his mark, he kisses a path until he reaches the base of Yeonjun. Yeonjun's hand finds its way into his hair as a whine tumbles over his lips at the first real touch. He's been so incredibly patient, has been giving Soobin all of his attention, and somewhere in the back of his mind, Soobin thinks how very Yeonjun that is of him. Always giving, always loving.

"Soobin."

"Hm?"

"Fuck me."

Immediately, the fondness in Soobin's eyes twists into something darker, the sharp inhale as the only sign he's heard Yeonjun. Yeonjun is about to repeat his request when Soobin drops his hand.

"Alright," he says and turns around towards his nightstand. He opens the drawer, Yeonjun's eyes not leaving him for a single second. He takes a bottle of lube and a condom from the bottom drawer, turns around again, and says, "Lay down for me."

And just like that Soobin made love to Yeonjun. It had been a while since he's been with someone else, had touched and been touched in this specific way, and he's almost forgotten how intimate it feels. He feels raw and vulnerable but also taken care of. Gentle caressing all over his body, warm breathing on his sweaty skin and precious noises echoing through the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 669 25
"You confuse me so much.", Soobin sighs at Yeonjun, who just chuckles at the other's words. "How come?", Yeonjun says and opens his eyes, now looking...
22.3K 1.3K 50
Six years ago, the unthinkable happened, as Taehyun sat next to his girlfriend's deathbed, coming face to face with his future responsibility. The r...
3.7K 177 29
About a story where a boy named Choi Beomgyu is a very close friend of Kang Taehyun. Beomgyu hasn't realized his own feelings for Taehyun this whole...
6.8K 390 46
SYNOPSIS When Choi Beomgyu discovers the possibility of Taehyun being his soulmate, he wants to bury it at the furthest back of his mind and never di...