Key to the Heart - A Kingdom...

Por PhoenixBunny456

Ruby was born in another world (the real world) and at an early age, she learned that no one has happy ending... Más

Chapter 1: Ruby!
Chapter 2: Ruby's First Friends and the New Girl?
Chapter 3: Ruby's First Touch of Loneliness!
Chapter 4: First Ever Reunion!
Chapter 5: Inseparable Friends!
Chapter 6: Friendly Conversations!
Chapter 7: Secrets Even in Friendships!
Chapter 8: First Friendship Fight!
Chapter 9: Reconnecting?
Chapter 10: Xion Vanishes!
Chapter 11: Finding Xion!
Chapter 12: Saying Goodbye!
Chapter 13: Sora, Donald and Goofy!
Chapter 14: Ruby Taken Over By Darkness!
Chapter 15: Beast's Castle!
Chapter 16: Saving Beast!
Chapter 17: Land of Dragons!
Chapter 18: Escaping The Underworld!
Chapter 20: Disney Castle Is Under Attack!
Chapter 21: Pirate Tales!
Chapter 22: And Fish Tails!
Chapter 23: The Knight of Nightmare!
Chapter 24: Friends In All Shapes and Sizes!
Chapter 25: The True King of the Pride Lands!
Chapter 26: Not Ready To Say Goodbye Yet!
Chapter 27: DTD
Chapter 28: Reunion At Hollow Bastion!
Chapter 29: Under The Sea and Saving China - Again!
Chapter 30: When You Give Your Entire Being In An Attack!
Chapter 31: We'll Meet Again - I'll Make Sure of It!
Chapter 32: Let's Be Friends, Naminé!
Chapter 33: Sora and Riku's Return - Axel's Return To Radiant Gardens!
Chapter 34: Keep Your Hands Off Our Light!
Chapter 35: Heart's Intertwined!
Chapter 36: The Search For Roxas Begins!
Chapter 37: Meeting Little Chef and the Old Mansion Computer!
Chapter 38: Helping Friends!
Chapter 39: Saving Ansem the Wise and Freeing Aqua From Darkness
Chapter 40: Axel and Ventus's Reunion!
Chapter 41: Roxas's Return and the Adopted Siblings Reunite!
Chapter 42: Key To The Heart

Chapter 19: Olympus Coliseum!

29 1 0
Por PhoenixBunny456

"Breath... should I take a deep?" Ruby is shown sitting alone on the clock tower as she stares out at the sunset. "Faith... should I take the leap?" Roxas is shown in his organization thirteen cloak with the hood up. "Taste... what a bittersweet!" The two are shown walking the opposite direction of one another before they are shown looking at one another from over their shoulders. "All my, all my life!" Axel is shown walking over to Roxas and putting his arm around his neck and pulls him away. "Let me face!" Ruby is shown looking away as she stood alone. "Let me face!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown running from Nobodies that suddenly attack. "Let me face my fears!" Roxas is shown looking down sadly as he was forced to follow orders. "Let me face! Let me face! Let me face my fears!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown laughing as she sits next to Roxas as the two talk. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown standing with shock on her face as Roxas is shown standing in front of her. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown crying as she stood alone. "I'm almost here!" Light flashes as Sora and Roxas are shown on separate screens before Roxas is shown fading away and Sora is shown alone. "Watch me cry all my tears!" Ruby is staring at the sky as it looked like doves fly around her. "Let me face!" Light flashes as Ruby is shown floating back as she reached up. "Let me face!" Roxas, Ruby, Xion and Axel are shown laughing together as Ruby and Roxas sat beside one another. "Let me face my fears!" Music continues to play as Ruby and Roxas are shown reuniting before Ruby is shown sitting alone as she stares at out the sky and the title is shown above her.

Auron splits off from the group, Sora, Ruby and the guys return to Meg to figure out their next move. The group knew that something had to be done, but they weren't sure what. Little did they know that while they were trying to figure out what to do, Hades' evil plan had been set in motion? The group heads up to the regular world and arrive at the coliseum. Ruby looks up in shock.

"This place is huge!" Ruby says.

"Sora! Donald! Goofy! When did you get here?!" A voice calls out and Ruby looks over. She spots a man walking towards them.

"Hey, Herc." Sora says.

"Hi!" Donald says.

"Howdy there!" Goofy says.

"Wait, this is Hercules?" Ruby asks.

"Yep." Sora says.

"Who's your new friend?" Hercules asks.

"This is Ruby. For some reasons, she's traveling with us until we can get her back home." Sora says.

"Nice to meet you." Ruby says.

"So, that means you're on another adventure?" Hercules asks.

"Yeah, trackin' down some friends, wipin' out some heartless." Sora says.

"Junior heroes, always busy!" Hercules says.

"You know it!" Sora says.

"You boys have your own little handshake. How cute." Ruby says as she crosses her arms over her chest. Sora laughs and Ruby smiles. The group heads inside.

"Hey, Herc, when we got here we ended up in the Underworld and we noticed that we couldn't fight that well down there. Like it was sapping our power. We heard from someone down there that it was the Underworld's curse?" Sora asks.

"Yeah, heroes lose most of their power down there. There's actually a Talisman called the Olympus Stone. I heard that it can offer protection from the curse down there. But even without the curse, I wouldn't try messing with Hades if I were you. He's quite the handful." Hercules says.

"That's true. Perhaps we could use some extra training." Sora says, "Mind if we do some training with Phil?"

"Sure, of course." Hercules says.

"We'd like to also teach Ruby how to defend herself so that she doesn't get hurt." Sora says.

"I'm sure Phil wouldn't mind helping. He's out in the arena, so go on and ask him." Hercules says.

"Alright, thanks." Sora says and the group heads out into the arena area. Ruby spots a half goat, half man person walking around moving things. He hears them walk up but he doesn't turn to look at them so he mistakes them for Hercules.

"Hey, champ, how ya feeling? Better rest up for tomorrow's match. Nobody's gonna pay to see a worn-out hero... capiche? Remember what I told you. Victory in the games comes down to two simple words: Eat, bathe, and sleep!" The guy says and Goofy and Donald count. Ruby blinks confused.

"That was three words." Ruby whispers and the group all laugh together. Phil turns to look as he hears them laughing and his eyes widen in shock.

"HEY! If it ain't the junior heroes!" Phil says.

"Looking good Phil." Sora says.

"Never better." Phil says, "Who's the lovely beauty you've got traveling along with you?" He winks at Ruby who hides behind Sora.

"This is Ruby. She's a new friend of ours." Sora explains.

"How've you guys been?" Phil asks, "Have you earned your 'true hero' wings yet?"

"Umm..." The guys all say.

"Nope, you ain't got what it takes." Phil says.

"What?" Sora asks shocked.

"So, what's up?" Phil asks.

"Well, we're traveling around again and at the moment, we need to train to defeat Hades. You mind helping us out?" Sora asks.

"Sure." Phil says.

"Oh, and could you also give Ruby a lesson? She kinda normally... hides whenever we're fighting but for some reason the heartless still attack her." Sora says.

"Sure, let's see what we can teach you, kid. So? Ever fought with a sword?" Phil asks.

"Nope." Ruby says.

"Bow and arrows?" Phil asks.

"Nope." Ruby asks.

"Battle axe?" Phil asks.

"Not-uh." Ruby says.

"What about magic?" Phil asks.

"Nope." Ruby says.

"This is gonna be harder than I thought." Phil says. Phil gives Ruby some basic fighting training with a few weapons while Sora and the guys were doing their own training. They trained for the rest of the day until sunset and then decide to pick up more the next day. The following day, the group trains for a little while and Hercules shows up to give the group some news.

"Guys, you'll never believe what I just found out." Hercules says.

"What's up, Herc?" Sora asks.

"The Olympus Stone was stolen!" Hercules says.

"By who?" Goofy asks.

"A figure dressed in black." Hercules explains.

"An Organization member? But why would they need the stone?" Sora asks.

"Most of the Organization members are evil, so they are villains." Ruby says.

"What do you mean most of them? All of them are evil!" Sora says and Ruby's eyes widen before she looks down sadly.

"I don't believe that." Ruby says.

"They controlled you, Ruby." Sora says.

'Axel and Roxas... they weren't evil though. Roxas was kind and Axel was nice too.' Ruby's thoughts say.

"In any case, let's head after that Organization member." Sora says.

"Right." Goofy says.

"I'd go with you, but I'm afraid I'm too exhausted to at the moment." Hercules says. Suddenly, Hades shows up and Ruby gasps in shock.

"Hades!" Sora yells.

"What's wrong your hero-ness? Feeling under the weather?" Hades asks Hercules who jumps away from him, "You know, I thought staying in perfect shape was part of the hero job description, you know what I'm saying?"

"Oh, right... Hades, we gotta talk!" Sora yells and Hades flicks Sora in the head and sends him flying.

"Sora!" Ruby says.

"I came to share a bit of mildly interesting news: seems your dear sweet little Nutmeg—" Hades says before dodging Hercules's punch, "Went and got herself lost in the Underworld."

"You mean you kidnapped her!" Hercules yells.

"Well, maybe... but why get caught up in the details?" Hades asks. Hercules suddenly whistles and a flying horse flies into the arena.

"A Pegasus." Ruby says.

"Uh-uh-uh. You can't leave now, okay? You've got a very important match today against, um... the bloodthirsty Hydra!" Hades says, "I mean if you don't stick around, who knows what kind of 'accidents' might happen?"

"Yeah, accidents you cause!" Sora yells.

"Like I said: details who needs 'em?" Hades asks.

"You're just a coward!" Hercules yells.

"Ah, well. Can't all be heroes!" Hades says as he escapes in a puff of black smoke.

"Can you handle this?" Hercules asks.

"You got it! We're heroes!" Donald says.

"Junior heroes, Donald." Goofy says.

"You take care of the Hydra. We'll handle the rest." Sora says.

"I'm counting on you." Hercules says.

"Tell Phil I'm taking the bow and arrows." Ruby says.

"Right. Pegasus, you gotta find Meg." Hercules says and Pegasus takes off. The group rushes to the underworld. They find Phil down on the path to the underworld, defeated by the figure in black. Sora, Ruby, Donald and Goofy race into the underworld as fast as they can.

"So, you think you can fight with that bow?" Sora asks.

"I've only been training for a day." Ruby says, "But it was the best thing I could use." They head down a path and find the figure in black.

"Huh? Ah! You! Wait a sec... Roxas?" The guy asks and Sora blinks confused while Ruby's eyes widen in shock.

"Excuse me? Roxas?" Sora asks.

"Oh, it's no use." The guy says.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Sora asks.

"Let's see here..." The guy says and pulls out some notes, "If the subject fails to respond, use aggression to liberate his true disposition... Right. Did they ever pick the wrong guy for this one..."

"You're bizarre..." Sora says and the guy holds out the Olympus Stone.

"He's gotta be the thief!" Goofy says.

"Now that's just plain rude." The guy says and holds it up and it activates in order to give him power. Ruby draws an arrow and she fires but misses.

"Uh, where were you aiming?" Sora asks.

"I was aiming at the stone to make him drop it." Ruby says, "I told you I'm still a beginner."

"Well, just get back." Sora says.

"Fine." Ruby says. The guy summons a sitar and Ruby gasps.

"AH! That's a Sitar!" Ruby says.

'That must be Demyx!' Ruby's thoughts say. Demyx begins fighting Sora, Donald and Goofy and they manage to beat Demyx.

"Wow... He wasn't... much of a fight." Ruby says.

"Roxas, come back to us!" Demyx says before he vanishes into darkness.

"Guy's a broken record." Sora says.

'The organization wants Roxas back... Could that be why they used me? To get to Roxas?' Ruby's thoughts ask as she places her hand against her chest as she looks down at her seashell necklace.

"Hey look!" Donald says and picks up the Olympus Stone.

"Maybe Ruby's arrow did hit it's mark." Sora says.

"Or you just made him drop it." Ruby says. Sora takes the stone and holds it up and it gives the group power.

"Let's go! Meg needs our help!" Sora says. The group rushes to find Meg. They find what looks like her in a rock and Sora spots a keyhole at the same time. Sora unlocks the keyhole.

"Meg!" Donald calls out.

"Almost there." Sora says and the group heads down into the hole made by the rock. They arrive at the bottom and find Hades and Meg waiting.

"Now that's what I call a key." Hades says, "Gee, thanks for your help! Now have a nice day." Hades disappears into a cloud of smoke.

"Sora! Behind you!" Meg yells.

"Ah!" Ruby yells and Sora, Donald and Goofy rush and stand in front of Ruby and Meg.

"What's wrong? Can't fight in the underworld? Oh, boo-hoo-hoo!" A guy says.

"Better think again!" Sora says.

"CHARGE!" The guy yells. Sora, Donald and Goofy attack the Heartless and Ruby fires off an arrow and hits a heartless.

"There's too many!" Sora says.

"Let's go!" Donald says and suddenly Hercules shows up to help.

"Sorry I'm late!" Hercules says and he whistles for Pegasus who arrives and lands beside Meg and Hercules, "Get Meg out of here."

"What about you?" Sora asks.

"I'll be fine. I'm gonna show these guys what happens when they mess with a true hero!" Hercules says.

"Let's go then!" Ruby says and the three take off while Hercules fights the guy who attacked them. They get up to the next level.

"Sora, I won't leave him." Meg says.

"He'll be okay." Sora says.

"Look, even Herc has his limits. He can't keep winning forever." Meg says.

"Then we'll go back him up!" Sora says.

"Get Meg outta here!" Donald says.

"Ruby, you should go with them." Sora says.

"Are you sure?" Ruby asks.

"We'll be right behind you after we help Hercules." Sora says and Ruby nods as she jumps onto the back of Pegasus's back and Pegasus takes off with Ruby and Meg. Ruby looks back as they leave the group.

'Be careful...' Ruby's thoughts say.

[Later]

After a while, Sora and the others join them and Ruby stares in shock as the Coliseum was being ripped apart by a Hydra. Hercules was upset with himself because he failed to protect everyone. Meg and Phil try to help Hercules feel better. Sora assists to try to help him feel better. The Hydra moves towards the to attack.

"Guys, according to my books, when you cut the head off a Hydra, two more grow back." Ruby says.

"So, don't cut the heads off. Got it." Sora says. The group fights off the Hydra and manages to take it down even after the heads grow back.

"I let you down. I'm just... no use." Hercules says.

"It's not your fault. Even a god would be exhausted." Meg says.

"She's right. Give yourself a chance to rest." Sora says.

"There won't be any games for a while, anyway." Goofy says.

"Don't worry about Wonderboy here. I'll look after him." Meg explains, "Ruby, Sora, Donald, and Goofy, I owe you big time."

"Hey, it's no big deal." Sora says.

"I didn't really do much." Ruby says.

"Just let us know if Hades or the Heartless start acting up. We'll take care of it." Sora says.

"Yeah, that's what heroes are for!" Donald says.

"When did you three make hero?" Meg asks.

"Let's save that for another time... We have to hit the road." Sora says.

"Gawrsh, I hope ya feel better soon Hercules." Goofy says.

"Yeah." Hercules replies.

"Phil?" Donald asks.

"Oh, well, take care you guys." Phil says, "Stay a little longer next time. We got some serious training to catch up on."

"Here, Phil." Ruby says and holds out the bow and arrows.

"Nah, keep em. You gotta have something to defend yourself with. Keep up the training." Phil says.

"Oh, thank you." Ruby says.

"Well, time to go." Sora says and then he gasps, "Oh, I almost forgot. The Olympus Stone." Sora holds it out and when Hercules goes to take it, it lights up and Ruby gasps.

"The Olympus Stone is what we needed for the keyhole to activate." Ruby says. The stone lifts into the air magically and Sora holds out the Keyblade. He jumps back as the keyhole appears and he unlocks the gate. Afterwards, the group vanishes from the world into the Gummiship.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.8K 178 41
Hikari has no idea which world is real, she meets so many new people along her journey to discover who she truly is. Through time and darkness, she t...
13K 262 30
(Book 7) Hikari goes with Sora, Donald and Goofy to embark on a new journey to unlock her true power of the Princess of Kingdom Hearts and help Sora...
1.3K 66 12
(Book 5) Haya and Jiminy were reading the journal and Hikari's diary. And on them, there's a writing on the pages saying "Their hurting will be mende...
14.8K 149 16
A year after the events of their last adventure, Sora, Kairi, Riku are now setting down to rest. But now, they're about to take on their ultimate jou...