Key to the Heart - A Kingdom...

By PhoenixBunny456

Ruby was born in another world (the real world) and at an early age, she learned that no one has happy ending... More

Chapter 1: Ruby!
Chapter 2: Ruby's First Friends and the New Girl?
Chapter 3: Ruby's First Touch of Loneliness!
Chapter 4: First Ever Reunion!
Chapter 5: Inseparable Friends!
Chapter 6: Friendly Conversations!
Chapter 7: Secrets Even in Friendships!
Chapter 8: First Friendship Fight!
Chapter 9: Reconnecting?
Chapter 10: Xion Vanishes!
Chapter 11: Finding Xion!
Chapter 12: Saying Goodbye!
Chapter 13: Sora, Donald and Goofy!
Chapter 14: Ruby Taken Over By Darkness!
Chapter 16: Saving Beast!
Chapter 17: Land of Dragons!
Chapter 18: Escaping The Underworld!
Chapter 19: Olympus Coliseum!
Chapter 20: Disney Castle Is Under Attack!
Chapter 21: Pirate Tales!
Chapter 22: And Fish Tails!
Chapter 23: The Knight of Nightmare!
Chapter 24: Friends In All Shapes and Sizes!
Chapter 25: The True King of the Pride Lands!
Chapter 26: Not Ready To Say Goodbye Yet!
Chapter 27: DTD
Chapter 28: Reunion At Hollow Bastion!
Chapter 29: Under The Sea and Saving China - Again!
Chapter 30: When You Give Your Entire Being In An Attack!
Chapter 31: We'll Meet Again - I'll Make Sure of It!
Chapter 32: Let's Be Friends, Naminé!
Chapter 33: Sora and Riku's Return - Axel's Return To Radiant Gardens!
Chapter 34: Keep Your Hands Off Our Light!
Chapter 35: Heart's Intertwined!
Chapter 36: The Search For Roxas Begins!
Chapter 37: Meeting Little Chef and the Old Mansion Computer!
Chapter 38: Helping Friends!
Chapter 39: Saving Ansem the Wise and Freeing Aqua From Darkness
Chapter 40: Axel and Ventus's Reunion!
Chapter 41: Roxas's Return and the Adopted Siblings Reunite!
Chapter 42: Key To The Heart

Chapter 15: Beast's Castle!

48 1 0
By PhoenixBunny456

{AN: I AM SOOOOOO SORRY! I'm sorry that's it's take five years to give you guys more of this! Life has been literal HELL! I'll be giving you at least 3-4 more chapters written then I'll write to finish this!}

The group walks into a castle and Ruby follows behind Sora, Donald and Goofy. Ruby looks around with Sora and the others. Her mouth drops open in shock at how big the place was.

"Hey, what is this place?" Sora asks.

"It's huge!" Donald says.

"And sorta gloomy, don't ya think?" Goofy asks.

"I wonder who lives here." Sora says.

"This castle reminds me of one in a fairy tale I had to read for school." Ruby explains.

"Really?" Sora asks and Ruby nods and there's a loud roaring sound. Ruby gasps and hides behind Sora.

"Was there a loud roaring sound in your book?" Sora asks.

"No." Ruby says.

"Hey, does anybody else recognize that?" Goofy asks.

"Sounded like a roar from an angry creature." Ruby says. Sora thinks about it while the roar is heard once more.

"Hey! That's the Beast!" Sora says.

"Yeah!" Donald says.

"Wait, wait, wait... You know that roaring sound?" Ruby asks.

"Yep, it should be safe for you to come along since we know the Beast." Sora says.

"Maybe we should check up on him." Goofy says.

"If... you're sure." Ruby says.

"Trust me, you'll like the Beast." Sora says as he grins. Ruby looks at Sora and she finds herself smiling. Sora was being protective of her because Roxas was asking him to without Sora realizing it. Ruby watches a Heartless go by and Ruby grabs the sleeve on Sora's shirt.

"Um, I think I just saw a Heartless." Ruby says.

"Yeah, I saw it too." Sora says.

"Come on!" Donald says and the group rushes after it.

"Breath... should I take a deep?" Ruby is shown sitting alone on the clocktower as she stares out at the sunset. "Faith... should I take the leap?" Roxas is shown in his organization thirteen cloak with the hood up. "Taste... what a bittersweet!" The two are shown walking the opposite direction of one another before they are shown looking at one another from over their shoulders. "All my, all my life!" Axel is shown walking over to Roxas and putting his arm around his neck and pulls him away. "Let me face!" Ruby is shown looking away as she stood alone. "Let me face!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown running from Nobodies that suddenly attack. "Let me face my fears!" Roxas is shown looking down sadly as he was forced to follow orders. "Let me face! Let me face! Let me face my fears!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown laughing as she sits next to Roxas as the two talk. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown standing with shock on her face as Roxas is shown standing in front of her. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown crying as she stood alone. "I'm almost here!" Light flashes as Sora and Roxas are shown on separate screens before Roxas is shown fading away and Sora is shown alone. "Watch me cry all my tears!" Ruby is staring at the sky as it looked like doves fly around her. "Let me face!" Light flashes as Ruby is shown floating back as she reached up. "Let me face!" Roxas, Ruby, Xion and Axel are shown laughing together as Ruby and Roxas sat beside one another. "Let me face my fears!" Music continues to play as Ruby and Roxas are shown reuniting before Ruby is shown sitting alone as she stares at out the sky and the title is shown above her.

Sora, Donald and Goofy head into the room and Ruby follows Sora in. Donald and Goofy look around for the Heartless.

"Where'd it go?" Donald asks before the Heartless appears in front of him, "Found it!" More Heartless appear around the group and Ruby gasps.

"Ruby, hide!" Sora says and Ruby rushes over and hides by the stairs they walked down to get into the room from the door. Sora, Donald and Goofy fight off the Heartless and Ruby watches in shock as more appear.

"Awe, c'mon! Enough already!" Sora says.

"SOMEBODY HELP US!" Donald yells. Ruby jumps when the door near her is pushed open. She ducks behind the stairs and she peeks up at the creature that walks into the room. It attacks the Heartless that attacks it and Ruby ducks as one Heartless goes flying towards the wall behind her and vanishes.

"Just in time!" Sora says. The Beast throws Sora, Donald and Goofy away and Ruby stares in shock as it goes to the rose sitting on a table. Ruby's eyes widen as she remembers Roxas telling her about a mission he went on with one of the Organization members that involved a rose. Ruby ducks as the Beast walks out of the room and she looks over at Sora, Donald and Goofy.

"Are you three alright?" Ruby asks.

"Yeah." Sora says.

"What was with him?" Donald asks.

"Gee, do ya think he maybe forgot who we are?" Goofy asks.

"With this many Heartless around, something must be up." Sora says.

"Why'd he have to do that?" Donald asks as he rubbed his head. Ruby looks over at the group.

"Does that mean we're going after him?" Ruby asks.

"Of course, we have to see what's going on." Sora says.

"I'll hide whenever there's a fight, okay?" Ruby asks and Sora nods.

The group begins wandering the castle. Sora hears someone talking and he shushes the group. They sneak to a room and Ruby looks around as she hears the voice as well.

"What am I going to do?" The female voice asks. Donald readies to take the door down and Ruby blinks at him confused.

"Donald, wait!" Sora says just as he runs towards the door and the door opens on its own.

"Hey! Who opened the door?!" Donald asks angrily. He looks up to see a woman standing there.

"Oh, I'm so happy you're here!" The woman says and picks Donald up and hugs him, "Donald!"

"Huh? Hey! Let me go!" Donald complains.

"Sora! Goofy!" The woman says, "Oh hello, who's this?"

"This is Ruby." Sora says.

"Hello." Ruby says.

"Put me down! Put me down!" Donald complains.

"Oh, sorry, Donald." The woman says.

"Sora, who is this?" Ruby asks.

"This is Belle; she's the Beast's friend." Sora says.

"Is she a Princess?" Ruby whispers.

"Uh, she's a Princess of Heart, does that count?" Sora asks.

"That makes her a Princess, Sora." Ruby says.

"Belle, what's been going on here?" Sora asks, "The Heartless are all over the place."

"The Beast hasn't been himself lately. He even locked up all his friends in the under-croft!" Belle explains.

"Hmm? Under-croft? Is that like a dungeon?" Ruby asks.

"Sort of." Belle says.

"Don't worry, we'll go find them and save them!" Sora says.

"You will? Thank you!" Belle says.

Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Ruby all head to the West hall to discover a wardrobe blocking the door leading downstairs into the Under-croft. After a brief conversation, they learn she used to be human but was magically transformed by an evil spell.

"In every fairy tale, there's a magic spell. Why is that?" Ruby asks.

"Wouldn't be much of a fairy tale without it." Goofy says and then laughs.

The wardrobe goes on to explain that the Beast was also once human, and prince of the castle. She tells them that if they want to know more, his servants have more details they can share. She allows them to past downstairs. Sora, Donald, Goofy and Ruby head down the stairs curious to find out the truth. They head down the stairs and Ruby looks around.

"There's nothing here." Ruby says, "Just a bunch of furniture. They don't look to be talking either."

"What's with that door?" Donald asks and walks over to it. Suddenly the door transforms into a Heartless and Donald screams and runs from the attack.

"Ruby, hide!" Goofy yells and Ruby looks around for a hiding spot. Sora, Donald and Goofy begin attacking the Heartless. After a few minutes, Sora ends up defeating the Heartless and Ruby comes out of hiding.

"Wow, you're really strong Sora!" Ruby says.

"You couldn't tell by him kicking your butt?" Donald asks.

"Kicking my butt?" Ruby asks.

"When you were being controlled by darkness... we kind of had to fight you." Sora says and Ruby's eyes widen.

"I don't remember that." Ruby says, "I just remember waking up with you three and that Leon guy surrounding me."

"Oh." Sora says.

"Let's go." Goofy says and they head into the other room.

"There's nobody here." Sora says as he looks around.

"You mean there's nobody to rescue?" Donald asks.

"Did someone say 'rescue'?" A voice says and Ruby jumps in shock.

"Who said that?!" Ruby asks.

"Shush! Keep quiet. It might be THEM!" Another voice says.

"Oh, they look like nice boys to me. And there's even a cute little girl with them." A third voice says.

"I'm not little." Ruby says as he cheeks turn bright red.

"We are nice. We're your friends." Goofy says.

"Yeah. Belle sent us to find you." Sora says and the objects in the room begin moving.

"Whoa." Ruby says as they walk over to the four of them.

"I'm Sora." Sora says before motioning to the other three, "This is Donald, Goofy and Ruby." Donald grabs the clock.

"Wow." Donald says.

"D-Don't touch! I-I am self-winding, sir!" The clock says. Donald ends up shaking the clock and the clock screams.

"Okay, I'm convinced. Donald is a two year old." Ruby says and Sora snickers with Goofy and Ruby.

"I'm glad you're okay." Sora says.

"It is we who are overjoyed to see you!" The candlestick says.

"Did somebody put a spell on you guys, too?" Goofy asks.

"Yes, that's right! You've heard! It was the enchantress!" The clock says.

"It seems so long ago." The candlestick says and Ruby looks at the little cup with a chip in it.

"Cute." Ruby whispers and Chip smiles at her.

"It was a cold winter's night... An old beggar woman came to the castle and asked for shelter." The teapot says.

"But the master of this castle, that is, of course, the prince—" The clock says as Donald begins playing with him, "STOP THAT! Put me down this instant!" Donald sets him on a chair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772 4 10
S A N C T U A R Y A story about Vampires and true love. And maybe some deceivement on the side? Yes please! ▹ Book One of the 'Sanctuary' Series ...
13K 262 30
(Book 7) Hikari goes with Sora, Donald and Goofy to embark on a new journey to unlock her true power of the Princess of Kingdom Hearts and help Sora...
19.6K 630 30
Y/n a girl from who is a very talented keyblade master known threw out the world. She is soon kidnapped after her small encounter with Sora, Donald...
3.2K 83 12
(Book 6) After learning of Master Xehanort's impending return, King Mickey, Master Yen Sid and Hikari puts Sora and Riku through the Mark of Mastery...