๐’๐€๐ƒ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐“๏ฟฝ...

Por argentdaughter

๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๏ผŽ๏ผŽ๏ผŽ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—„๐–บ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‰๐—‚๐–พ... Mais

โžฏ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ + ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
โžฏ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„; ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’
01 โ€ข society
02 โ€ข competition
03 โ€ข sixteen
04 โ€ข poem of lies
05 โ€ข compelled..?
06 โ€ข promise
07 โ€ข exposed
08 โ€ข death without dying
โ‡จ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž; ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
09 โ€ข dear reader
10 โ€ข folklore
11 โ€ข the last day
12 โ€ข the sun also rises
13 โ€ข as i lay dying
14 โ€ข daisy
15 โ€ข the hybrid
16 โ€ข the end of the affair
17 โ€ข disturbing behavior
18 โ€ข right where you left me
19 โ€ข dangerous liasons
โ‡จ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„; ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ+
21 โ€ข shatter me
22 โ€ข memorial
23 โ€ข old faces, new habits
24 โ€ข feeling again
25 โ€ข after school special
26 โ€ข catch me if you can

20 โ€ข before sunset

1K 39 2
Por argentdaughter

CHAPTER TWENTY
_______________

HADIYA HAS BEEN FORCED to spend her day helping Klaus pack up his mansion. He's decided to skip town and of course, she has to go with him.

Rebekah storms into the house, "Alaric Saltzman just tried to kill me."

"Wasn't he dead?" Hadiya questions while folding some clothes.

"Well, he's not and he's a vampire thanks to mother's spell with a white oak stake that can't kill him. He's strong. Too strong." She says with a worried expression.

"Where is he now?" Klaus asks.

Rebekah replies, "He's stuck at the school without a daylight ring, but as soon as night falls he'll come after us. We need to leave now."

"Fine. I'll collect Elena and we'll be on our way." Hadiya rolls her eyes at his incessant need to have more hybrids.

His sister glares at him. "Forget Elena! You don't need any more stupid hybrids!"

"What I need is protection from Esther's continued assaults against us."

Hadiya groans, "When you two are done talking about your family drama, let me know. I'll be elsewhere."

The heretic walks up to her room, letting the siblings continue their banter. Klaus eventually sneaks out of the house to go collect the doppelgänger. Elena got a call from Alaric, persuading her to come to the school. Some fighting and witch magic later, Elena is now in the middle of Klaus's mansion getting her blood drained.

Elena wakes up. She feels a prick in her arm and gasps. She looks down to see a nurse inserting a needle into her arm.

"What are you doing?" The brunette doppelgänger asks.

Klaus responds, "Draining you of all your blood."

Elena realizes she's tied down in a chair. The blood bag begins to fill up. Hadiya sits next to Klaus with a contemplating look on her face. She doesn't want Elena to die. Tyler walks into the room with a box of Klaus' stuff and stops dead in his tracks when he sees Elena.

Tyler puts the box down and walks towards her. She begs him for help. He stops halfway.

"He can't. He needs to go fetch me more empty blood bags. About three liters' worth, please Tyler." Klaus orders him. Tyler stands there for a moment, then rushes towards Elena. Klaus intercepts him. "Forget the girl and get the bags. Now."

Tyler and Hadiya share a look. She raises her eyebrows, giving him a tiny nod. She's not going to let Elena die. Elena is a Petrova. She will protect her with her life.

Tyler looks at Elena once more, then walks out of the room. Klaus walks behind Elena and grasps the back of the chair.

"So, that's it? You're just gonna bleed me dry." Elena tries to get Hadiya to meet her eyes but she can't.

Klaus nods, "Yes, but don't worry, it'll be completely painless. As the last drop is drawn, you'll simply fall asleep."

After a little while, the nurse switches out the filled blood bag for a fresh one. Elena is becoming weaker.

"What about your hybrids? You'll need more than this to create your army." Elena speaks drowsily.

Klaus takes one of the blood bags from the nurse. "These last few liters will have to suffice. You see, by attempting to kill us, my mother strengthened the bond between my siblings and I. I don't need hybrids. I have my family."

The hybrid spares Hadiya a glance but she just looks down disappointingly.

"If you believe that, then why take my blood at all? You want a backup family. You know that your siblings will never trust you again."

Klaus walks towards her, "You know Stefan blames me for trying to tear him from his brother, but I think we both know who really came between them. You. That's why you won't choose. You know once you pick a Salvatore, you'll destroy their bond. Consider this me doing you a favor. Once you're dead, you won't have to choose. No broken hearts. Their family stays intact. But just between us girls, who would you have picked?"

"Rot in hell." Elena glares at him. Her response makes Hadiya smile to herself. She has the Petrova fire.

"You're welcome. Sweet dreams, Elena. It's been fun." Klaus walks past Elena, grazing her neck with his fingers and leaves the room.

Elena struggles to get out of the chair as she grows weaker and weaker from the loss of blood. Elena is starting to fade away. Tyler quietly comes into the room and undoes the ropes tying Elena to the chair. Hadiya joins him.

"What are you doing?" She looks to her relative. Hadiya shushes her.

Tyler continues to untie Elena from the chair. Elena sees Klaus standing in the doorway. Hadiya already heard him but has completely disregarded him.

"So much for that sire bond."

Klaus rushes over and grabs Hadiya by her throat, slamming her against the wall.

"And what do you think you're doing?" He snarls in her face.

Hadiya coughs, "I won't let you kill her. She's family, Klaus. I think you understand the importance of it."

He slams her head back into the wall then releases her throat, letting her fall to the ground. Klaus rushes towards Elena and pushes her down. Her head hits a ledge and knocks her unconscious. Klaus then grabs Tyler by the throat and pushes him against a wall.

"Goodbye Tyler." Klaus bids with a smirk on his face. Klaus attempts to grab Tyler's heart out of his chest, but Tyler twists his arm around. Stefan and Damon come into the room. Damon grabs Klaus' other arm and Stefan puts his hand into Klaus' chest, causing Bonnie to feel the connection once again.

Hadiya watches from her knees. She can feel the magic illuminating from his body. As if a light surrounds him. She understands now.

"No!" She screams, unable to get up from how weak she is. Klaus meets her eyes. He's trying to tell her something.

"I'm sorry" He mouths as his body falls to the ground. She crawls to him, placing her head on his chest. His heart remains still. The desiccation process immediately starts.

Suddenly, her mind is overwhelmed. Everything from the last 500 years comes back to her. She stands up, gripping her head. Stefan catches her before she could fall.

He's been waiting for this moment. Damon is still, understanding what's happening.

Hadiya meets Stefan's eyes. A hint of remembrance overcomes her. Then, a hint of nothingness.

"Stefan." She breaths out. Before he could smile, say something or even look back at her she vanishes.

The Salvatore brothers take Elena home. Damon stays at the Gilbert residence for a little while Stefan heads home.

He runs to Hadiya's room, seeing her sit on her bed. Her back is towards him but she knows he's there.

"I remember you." She says. It almost doesn't sound like her. Stefan ignores it.

"Yeah." She stand up and walks over to him. They stare at each other for a little bit before Hadiya throws her arms around him. Stefan immediately hugs her back.

Crack.

And just like that, Stefan fell to the floor. She stares at him with no emotion. She shoves some clothes into a bag and takes Stefan's car. Her eyes are set on the road.

She's going to kill Delaney Fraiser.

i'm so excited

~c

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

676K 33.4K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
307K 7.5K 10
y/n and Newt have been best friends for as long as she can remember (literally), but he's also been protective of her for as long as she can remember...
55.3K 3K 19
" I'm a reporter, I'm always chasing after good stories. And yours is a fascinating one " or In which afte...