stupid | bonten

By rindosroundglasses

Ran Haitani was just wondering around after a mission from Mikey when suddenly he found a rotten-looking fing... More

info
prologue
zero.five
one
two
three
four
five

zero

152 10 0
By rindosroundglasses

(August 2007)

"SUGURU!! SHOKO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

Snickering could be heard behind him. Toji, being the irresponsible teacher he is, didn't help the situation one bit as he could be heard laughing in the background. "What happened here?"  Y/n asked walking in. "THANK GOD YOUR BACK ANEKI!! YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?! BASICALLY I WAS TAKING A SMALL BREAK AND SUGURU CAME UP TO ME AND SAID 'Satoru, you look like you need a mochi. Here.' AND ME BEING THE SWEET TOOTH I AM TOOK IT WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT-"

"Stop shouting." Y/n deadpanned. "Oh yeah, sorry. ANYWAYS- i ate the delicious looking mochi and when i tell you they put MUSTARD inside of the mochi, THEY DID! Those cruel MONSTERS replaced the lovely cream filling with something SOOOO disgusting!"

Suguru and Shoko couldn't hold back there laugh anymore and bursted out laughing like annoying hyenas, according to Satoru. Finding the situation amusing, Y/n couldn't help but to also laugh while walking towards a tree as Satoru ran back to the laughing duo. Watching them from the sideline made Y/n smile with a saddened expression which didn't go unnoticed by Suguru.

'Train. Sleep. Over and over'

'No one else understands the training the Gojo Clan puts me through.. except for Satoru, but they increased the  training just cause I'm older.. It's like getting dumped into Hell and the only way to escape is sleep or school.'

'Why am i a Jujutsu Sorcerer? Who exactly am i doing this for? After that day I've started seeing the ugly side of this world and i still chose to become a Sorcerer to save people. 'Don't fail, fulfil your job as one of the 'strongest.'

'It wasn't even my fault! I was hit by that damn technique that turned me back into a teenager!! I could have won that battle if it wasn't for my teenage mindset. Why did i get turned into a teenager THAT week?!'

'Fucking bastards.'

"Suguru? What did you want to talk about." the albino women smiled. "I just wanted to take you out to eat since you seem very down." he returned the smiled. "Thats very sweet of you Suguru but that's not the real reason we're here is it? Don't lie." Y/n bitterly smiled.

Putting his arms up in a surrender, "You caught me there.. Do you think i should continue being a Jujutsu Sorcerer? I mean i like the job but 'Exorcise. Absorb.' is all i do and it just really pisses me off, ya know?"

Taken aback from his question, Y/n tense up a bit.

"I'll tell you one thing, DON'T go down a dark path you will regret. Stay here at this school become a teacher or whatever. I have to go. Mission with the first-years. Bye."

"Haibara-san." Nanami said. "Where's Y/n-senpai? I need to thank her, she saved me. I almost died!!" Haibara shook Nanami.

"Y/n-senpai left her hospital bed. No one knows where she went. I also need to thank her." Nanami explained. "Oh. I guess we'll just thank her when she gets back then!" Haibara smiled.

'It's now or never..'

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

Screams.

It was overwhelming and loud, and it felt like sweet revenge from the hell she had endured. Every time a bit of blood splattered, every time she slaughtered it felt like she was healing a bit of herself she thought she'd lost. People were trying to escape to no avail. Y/n was going to murder every last one of them, even if they were family and there was nothing they could do.

When her katana made contact with flesh of another, slicing clean through, a small flash of pleasure cut through the numbness that had taken over her mind. If the bloody landscape didn't make you think the deaths were painful the intense screams of the dead would. Killing in a slow-like motion, so the others could cower in fear knowing sooner or later.

They were next.

Y/n stood there surround by death. Death she has caused. When she imagined this in the past, Y/n thought the screams would be the thing that disturbed her the most. They didn't. All they did was make her feel like what she was doing was right, and she knows it was the right thing to do. But the silence? That she quickly realised would haunt her. It truly showed the contrast between life and death.

Covered in blood that wasn't her own Y/n walked away from these people not sparing a glance at the things she once called 'family'.

Walking through the night in her school uniform after the massacre was not very smart of her, trying to hide her identity with a black mask was all she could come up with. She had no idea what to do. Looking inside her bag : a few cursed tools she stole, her black card, things from her dorm and the remaining money she could find around the Gojo Clan.

'Is there anyone left that's here for me?'

"Oh yeahhh, SHINICHIRO!!"

*FLASHBACK*

(August 14th 2003)

'I hate training so much..'

Pushing the negative thought aside Y/n remembers that she still has Shinichiro and made the decision to walk to the S.S Motor to visit her friend. 'Wait, THATS ALL THE WAY IN SHIBUYA?! IM NOT WALKING THERE! Oh wait, i can just teleport. Sillyy.'

SWOOSH

'Ahh it feels nice being back in Shibuya. Im going to walk the rest, now which direction was it again? I think it was left? Nah isn't it right-' Cutting her train of thoughts, police cars were seen speeding in the direction of her destination. 'Ohhh it's straight ahead- WAIT. Why are they going in the same direction as me?! Don't tell me something happened, scrap this no time for walking. We got to teleport again!'

Seeing the sign 'S.S Motor' she ran in without a second thought not expecting to see Shinichiro on the floor with a bleeding head. Ignoring the kids Y/n made her way to Shinichiro checking for a pulse.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE?!" Y/n glared at the two kids. Receiving no answer Y/n rolled her eyes and picked Shinichiro up. "H-HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" A kid with fangs shouted. "I'm going to save him obviously."

"H-HOW?! HE WAS HIT ON THE HEAD HARD!" The same kid screamed. "Ed. Kazu, shut up. I'm going to do something. DON'T tell anyone or there will be consequences." Y/n sat back down and gave them a gentle smile but everyone knew it was anything but gentle. 'She recognized us..'. Not a moment passed before the two were spotted vigorously shaking their heads.

"Reverse Curse Technique."

Standing back up with Shinichiro in her arms in bridal style, Y/n was about to leave when she was stopped by the two kids, "W-WHAT WAS THAT?! NO NORMAL PEOPLE CAN DO THAT!!! ARE YOU A WITCH-" Kazutora said. "Who do you think you are calling me a witch?" Y/n glared.

...

Sigh.

"I am a Jujutsu Sorcerer. Don't question, don't tell anyone. Next time you see me i'll explain it. I'll make sure Shinichiro lives, also tell the police you killed him or something and his body ran away?.. Yeah say that anyways, Byee."

"This is a nice house, Princess!" Shinichiro complemented whiles walking around the mansion you just purchased. "I knowww~ Reason i bought it." Both adult's eyes sparkled.

"Shinichiro, are you sure you want me to train you?" Y/n asked, her mood suddenly turned serious. "Yes. I'm weak and somehow inherited this Time Manipulation. Worse, i traumatised baji and that kid for sure. As i am now, i can't face them. I need to become stronger, teach me to be the strongest so i can protect my family in the future." Shinichiro instantly replied matching her tone.

"Even if we were to enter a dark path?"

"Yes."

*PRESENT*

"SHINICHIRO!! I did it! I finally ended my brothers misery." Y/n excitingly greeted whiles walking into the mansion.

"This is where our twisted adventure finally begins."

Y/n Gojo and Shinichiro Sano officially became Cursed Users.

*WEEK LATER*

"What is this?" Shinichiro asked confused. "What, you ask? These two are responsible for the latest incidents, right?"

"No, their not." Y/n responded.

"These two are crazy!! They used their mysterious powers to attack the village!"

"Shinichiro. I've already examined the cause of these incidents-" Y/n tried to speak. "MY GRANDDAUGHTER WAS NEARLY KILLED BY THESE TWO MONSTERS!!" A women shouted. "T-thats because-"

"SHUT UP, YOU MONSTERS. Your parents were just as bad. I knew we should have killed you two when you were babies!" The women kept arguing. "Everyone, shall we step outside for a moment." Y/n suggested.

"Of course kind lady! Thank you for saving us from these-" Y/n stopped the women from speaking. "Shin-chan. How about training with humanity today?" Y/n smirked. Knowing exactly what she meant Shinichiro smirked through his mask. "Why of course, Princess. I've been waiting for the fun. Hope i don't disappoint you tonight."

Laughter from a male and Screams was the only thing heard from the village. Leaving Shinichiro with his job, Y/n went back to find the girls still hugging each other. "A-are you going to k-kill us?" the blonde girl whispered. "Haha~ nopeee i'll be adopting you guys. Say what is your names?" Y/n asked. Surprised by the announcement they lifted their heads up to meet Y/n's eyes, well glasses.

"U-Uhm IM NANAKO!! AND THIS IS MY SISTER, MIMIKO!" Nanako said loudly. "Woah~ Someone seems excited~" Shinichiro suddenly appeared teasing Nanako. "Shin-chan stop bullying. Let's get my cute babies out of here." Y/ whacked Shinichiro's head. "You mean OUR babies, right?!!" He whined.

..One of the most gruesome and barbaric massacre happened in Tokyo, was the Gojo Clan Massacre...
The incident occurred on August 16th, 2007.
Investigations confirmed the Gojo Clan was slaughtered by a Katana. Y/n Gojo was a Jujutsu Sorcerer responsible for this Massacre.

...112 residents of the village were killed..
By the time Jujutsu High investigated on September 4th.
Investigations confirmed that all 112 were killed by a Scimitar, which the residuals revealed to be the work of Y/n Gojo's accomplice, also known as "Weak Raven". Announced by the Raven himself.

Both Sentenced to Death.

"Huh?"

"Don't make me repeat myself."

"Y/n killed the Gojo Clan and her partner killed everyone in the village-"

"I heard you the first time! Thats why i said, 'Huh?'"

"Y/n's dorm was already an empty husk as well. Missing tools were also reported, she probably stole them-" Yaga tried to tell Satoru, "LIKE HELL SHE WOULD." Satoru shouted. "I don't understand what's going on, either." Yaga exclaimed looking down. Satoru couldn't believe what he was hearing, holding back his tears and clenching his hands into a fist until his hands started bleeding.

"Suguru. Sensei, I'm strong, right?" Satoru asked.

"Yeah, brazenly so." Both Suguru and Yaga answered. "I mean, not really but yes i guess." Toji honestly answered.

"But apparently, its not good enough for just me to be strong. The only ones i can save are those who are already ready to be saved by another." Satoru continued ignoring Toji.

"Your really going out dressed like that?" Shiu questioned. "Why not put up a show for the audience." Shinichiro said showing off his kimono. "Watch closely, okay?" Y/n patted the sisters head before walking off onto the stage with Shinichiro.

"Hello everyone!! We'll be in charge of this place from now on. The name will be changed for sure. Everyone, please be sure to follow us."

Many Protested

"How unfortunate!! I guess Shin-chan will show us his magic trick now, right?" Y/n glanced at him. "Of course. We can't leave an inpatient audience waiting now, can we?"

SPLAT

"SHINNNN, you got it on my kimono! Do you know how expensive it was?"
Y/n whined. "Sorry! I just wanted to test out the new Technique you taught me, FORGIVE ME PLEASE!!" Shinichiro started running away trying to escape the now angry Y/n. Thanks to Mimiko, Shinichiro lived another day.

2124 words •_•

my massacre paragraphs was made by my friend! WASNT ME I DONT TAKE CREDIT FOR IT tho i did edit it so it made a little sense to me because that girl has spelling mistakes. so if you know what i mean technically i do deserve a little credit on the paragraphs but not as much as her.

Love you bookwh0r31 😘

please vote for this chapter
love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.3K 51
════ β‹†β˜…β‹† ════════ β‹†β˜…β‹† ════ BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...
82.3K 3.2K 12
π˜½π™€π™£π™©π™šπ™£!𝙍𝙖𝙣 π™ƒπ™–π™žπ™©π™–π™£π™ž 𝙭 π™π™šπ™’!π™π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§ ❝Mrs. Haitani is perfect for your last name, baby.❞ In which you married a cocky handsome b...
123K 5.6K 56
This story involves the mystery behind a highly confidential project. ''π„π±π©πžπ«π’π¦πžπ§π­ 𝟏.𝟎'' Little did they know, their little sister Rumi w...
278K 11.4K 35
"One word out of her, Bonten's done. Remember, she's not an ordinary person" Just who is she anyway? Why is the most feared organization so careful w...