five

"Are you sure this is the right place, Koko?" Kakucho asked inspecting the neighbourhood.

"Well i'm pretty sure? Just look out for a big house." Koko said observing the place. "UH OUH I SEE A BIG ASS MANSION THAT SAYS 'Y/n and her hoes'!!"

Bonten looked up and was in awe whiles staring at the mansion. (acting like they arnt rich asf)

(just giving ya some inspirations but it can look however)

"She's rich alright."

"Are you guys, Bonten?" A guard asked them. "Yes."

"Please follow me."

"WAHHHH BONTEN IS HERE!!" a cheery familiar voice was heard. 'She's so childish. How is she the leader of a criminal organisation.' Bonten thought, watching as she was interacting with Bonten's trio.

Y/n smiled at everyone and told them to follow her. "HELLO! BONTEN IS HERE!" Y/n did her grand entrance with Bonten trailing behind her.

She gestured for everyone to sit down as she excused herself from the room. "I'll be back. Just need to get our top executives."

Bonten nodded and watched as she walked into another room. "Do you think we will know anyone?" Mochi said breaking the silence and watched as people served him coffee.

"None of our old friends would really turn out to be criminals so i'm guessing no." Agreements was heard around the table as they thought about the past.

"Meine Lieben, I introduce to you.. the loyal dogs of Manjiro Sano!" Y/n jazzed hands whiles walking back in with a group of people wearing masks. Introducing the Bonten members for them.

Shivers went down Bontens spine. They stared at Legion's top executives, feeling intimidated by their powerful aura.

"How's your criminal organisation going?" Takeomi asked after gaining some confident.

"It's going amazing~ We Curse Users are so unstoppable and we barely have traitors to kill. When we do it's such a hassle."

Bonten exchanged confused looks, "Curse Users?"

"We Curse Users are sorcerers who use jujutsu for evil such as murder~." A deep voice explained.

Y/n sat down on her chair with the Legion following her every move, before she spoke up.

"Miene Leiben♡. Introduce yourself to Bonten~"

"ugh.. Kazutora Hanemiya"

"...Inui Seishu" He said looking Koko straight in the eye and smirking as he saw the shocked look on Koko's face.

"Hanma Shuji♡"

"hn.. Wakasa Imaushi"

The four men took their mask off, shocking everyone inside the room.