zero

(August 2007)

"SUGURU!! SHOKO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

Snickering could be heard behind him. Toji, being the irresponsible teacher he is, didn't help the situation one bit as he could be heard laughing in the background. "What happened here?"  Y/n asked walking in. "THANK GOD YOUR BACK ANEKI!! YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?! BASICALLY I WAS TAKING A SMALL BREAK AND SUGURU CAME UP TO ME AND SAID 'Satoru, you look like you need a mochi. Here.' AND ME BEING THE SWEET TOOTH I AM TOOK IT WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT-"

"Stop shouting." Y/n deadpanned. "Oh yeah, sorry. ANYWAYS- i ate the delicious looking mochi and when i tell you they put MUSTARD inside of the mochi, THEY DID! Those cruel MONSTERS replaced the lovely cream filling with something SOOOO disgusting!"

Suguru and Shoko couldn't hold back there laugh anymore and bursted out laughing like annoying hyenas, according to Satoru. Finding the situation amusing, Y/n couldn't help but to also laugh while walking towards a tree as Satoru ran back to the laughing duo. Watching them from the sideline made Y/n smile with a saddened expression which didn't go unnoticed by Suguru.

'Train. Sleep. Over and over'

'No one else understands the training the Gojo Clan puts me through.. except for Satoru, but they increased the  training just cause I'm older.. It's like getting dumped into Hell and the only way to escape is sleep or school.'

'Why am i a Jujutsu Sorcerer? Who exactly am i doing this for? After that day I've started seeing the ugly side of this world and i still chose to become a Sorcerer to save people. 'Don't fail, fulfil your job as one of the 'strongest.'

'It wasn't even my fault! I was hit by that damn technique that turned me back into a teenager!! I could have won that battle if it wasn't for my teenage mindset. Why did i get turned into a teenager THAT week?!'

'Fucking bastards.'

"Suguru? What did you want to talk about." the albino women smiled. "I just wanted to take you out to eat since you seem very down." he returned the smiled. "Thats very sweet of you Suguru but that's not the real reason we're here is it? Don't lie." Y/n bitterly smiled.

Putting his arms up in a surrender, "You caught me there.. Do you think i should continue being a Jujutsu Sorcerer? I mean i like the job but 'Exorcise. Absorb.' is all i do and it just really pisses me off, ya know?"

Taken aback from his question, Y/n tense up a bit.

"I'll tell you one thing, DON'T go down a dark path you will regret. Stay here at this school become a teacher or whatever. I have to go. Mission with the first-years. Bye."

"Haibara-san." Nanami said. "Where's Y/n-senpai? I need to thank her, she saved me. I almost died!!" Haibara shook Nanami.

"Y/n-senpai left her hospital bed. No one knows where she went. I also need to thank her." Nanami explained. "Oh. I guess we'll just thank her when she gets back then!" Haibara smiled.