๐๐„๐€๐‚๐„ โ—† alastor | HAZBIN...

By SHSLProcastinator

... '' peace cannot be kept by force and tied down by chains เฟเพ‚ โžต In which ; Morana, a demon from hell, en... More

๐๐„๐€๐‚๐„ ; chrc. info
๐๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ˆ ; setting the stage
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ ; make it work
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ; trust in hell
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐• ; dancing with the radio demon
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐• ; interesting guests
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•.2 ; timing patience
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ ; goodbye, town's sweetheart
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ ; do it for them {act 1 ; beg.}
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ ; do it for them {act 2 ; A.S.}
๐†๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ? ; sketches for your wait
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ ; do it for them {act 3 ; M.S.}
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ ; do it for them {act 4 ; end}
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ ; before the final act { beg. }
๐.๐“.๐’; dressed for a fight
๐๐„๐–๐’ ; wait, there's a blog?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ ; the great war { ... }
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ ; curtains closing { END. }
๐๐„๐€๐‚๐„ ; entering backstage!
๐’๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ ; caring for the radio demon
๐’๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ ; change of clothes
๐€๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ ; cursed kitty
๐’๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ ; apple of his eyes
๐’๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐• ; internal rotting
๐€๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ ; her presence
๐’๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐• ; now he's pissy! that's the tea!
๐’๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐•๐ˆ ; understand
๐€๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ ; from the start
๐€๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐• ; mortal life { EDITED }
๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ˆ ; hello, town's sweetheart

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ˆ ; sssnake in the group

2.9K 89 62
By SHSLProcastinator

... The advertisement the group had created hadn't aired the way they wished it would despite all their efforts. It was cut off instantly by the sudden news. The news reporters ( more specifically Katie Killjoy ) had laid out the new information regarding the angels and extermination.

It wasn't pretty.

Morana had felt her heart drop just by recalling it. The most recent extermination just happened a week ago before this hotel even started. Yet, apparently, the head of the Angel Army couldn't wait. True to their thoughts and selfish enough to execute it, said head had cut the time of waiting in half.

Leading to the new time before the extermination ; 6 months.

167 days.

The limit was just screaming at them to run.

"How did you sleep last night, my dear?" The filtered voice would speak to pull her back up on her feet. Alastor sat across her from the round table that held the necessities for their usual 'coffee' party. His grin always present, his attitude and demeanor the same as ever.

The news does not affect the radio demon, that was for sure.

His legs crossed and his back against the head of the chair, he was comfortable. Merely relaxing despite the situation, he held his 'Oh Deer!' written-on mug up to his mouth.

Morana held her cup with both hands in a caress, her head turned to the view of the landscape she can get from the balcony. She glances at him, unable to speak up instantly. The overlord was no stranger to her behavior. Especially to that small scent of fear to which he find a little delightful.

However, those barely visible dark circles beneath her bottom lashes were an ick.

Alastor brings a hand out, waiting for the answer to his earlier query.

Slowly, Morana pulled her gaze away from the embassy standing out from the scenery to look down at the hot beverage in her hands.

"... It was..." She brings her cup up to her lips, looking up to meet his eye.

She continues, ".. The hotel's timetable is being cut.. and with the extermination coming in earlier.."

A brow was raised, his hand was placed back down to rest on his knee whilst he listens.

Morana takes a sip from her cup, eyeing the surface of the table before her with squinted eyes portraying her discomfort.

"Uhm.. So sleeping is.. a little difficult"

There was a quick crack of static when Alastor had hummed. He placed his mug down, watching as the raven headed demon belle stood up from her seat to pour black coffee into his mug.

"Now that shouldn't be the case. Especially when you have nothing to worry about" The radio demon would claim straightforwardly, his tone the same. He received a look of obvious disagreement and conflict from Morana, to which he had, in turn, raised his chin at.

"Six months won't be a hassle, I said I would help run this hotel after all" He'd back up his earlier statement.

Morana would purse her lips, sitting back down after she had done her little work. Her mind still racing from both the situation and lack of sleep. She had almost dazed out, had it not been for the sudden pinch to her cheek.

"Smile, my dear" Alastor would says with a chirp, watching one of those velvet eyes of hers close at his pinch.

He'd ask; "Don't you trust me?"

The raven haired demon's antennas perked up, now staring at him with both eyes open. She rubs her cheek when he had pulled his hand away, her gaze softening.

"... Of course." She affirmed.

That pleased him.

*BOOM!

The radio demon would remain unfazed despite the explosion destroying one of the hotel's walls. His company, on the other hand, had flinched and instantly craned her head up to look at the suspect of it all.

"SHOW YOURSELF, ALASTOR!" A familiar custom made blimp comes to sight. Within that blimp was a certain snake, hissing in search for the overlord.

"Come and face-!" Sir Pentious paused, spotting that the hole he had created on the wall did not reveal anything behind it. He re-adjusted his gaze, eventually landing on the balcony.

"Oh, there you are" Alastor winked at his late revelation.

"FACE MY WRATH!" The snake would hiss and shout, grabbing onto his control panel.

Alastor takes a short sip from his mug, turning his head to the blimp and its' pilot. "Who are you?" His question destroying the supposed intensity of the tension, clearly not seeing the trouble. This had ticked the red eye snake off.

"Who am I? Who am I? I am the GREAT Sssir Pentiousss!" The snake would proudly self proclaimed, grinning with his arms out. He was quite confident, continuing on with his re-introduction "Inventor, architect of dessstruction! Villain extra ordinaire!"

Alastor set his mug aside, standing up and morphing into a shadow. He'd travel from the balcony to the front grounds of the hotel, the others from inside running out of the building. His figure comes back as it was, one hand behind his back. Morana stood up as well, going over to the balcony's railings to look down at the group.

The overlord dressed in red snapped his fingers, teleporting Morana to stand with them without warning. Niffty immediately jumps into the newly teleported demon's arms.

"Ooo~! He's a bad boy!" Niffty gasped and swooned, eye glittering in interest. No one paid any mind to her comment, willingly.

"Well if all that's true, you'd think I'd have heard of you" Alastor finally gave Sir Pentious a response, a simple and honest one at that. His hands raised for a simple still shrug.

"I attacked you literally last week" Sir Pentious reminded, blinking from the confusion he got. However, despite that, it didn't seem that the statement rung a bell. Alastor tilted his head, squinting his eyes to further show his 'forgetfulness'

Sir Pentious frowned, having to recall their interactions to count and specify "We've done battle, like... 20 times?!"

"Well, you must have been really bad at this" Alastor casually commented, unbothered that he was practically fueling his irritation towards his being. He earned a glance from everyone around him just for that.

"SSILENCE!" Sir Pentious yelled, grabbing onto one of his levers. His other hand pointing at them with an evil grin "Now, COWER! For when I've ssslain you.. the almighty Vees will finally acknowledge me as their equal!"

"Ooo~!" Niffty giggled, clasping her hands together whilst Morana tilted her head in unfamiliarity. The little cyclops in her arms now realizing something, joining the raven headed demon belle in her confusion.

"Wait, who are the Vees?" Niffty tapped a finger on her chin. Morana looks at Alastor, seeing that he had already glanced her way due to Niffty's question. To her little surprised, his eyes would roll back and his hand had waved it off.

"Oh, nobody important"

To mess with the radio demon was to become the fool in his game. The saying may be made on the spot but the point of it was true when shadow tentacles had came out of the portal said overlord had opened to torture the blimp in the air ( as well as its' pilot and other occupants )

"ARGHH! PLEASE! STOP!" Sir Pentious could be heard screaming, begging for a time out from the horrifying experience. However, his pleas were tuned out by the filtered cackle from Alastor.

His shoulders were shaking, bouncing even at each laugh that left his wide, smiling mouth. The others witnessing this couldn't decide whether to focus on the victim or its' 'nemesis'.

"Um, Alastor?" Charlie had forced herself to grin, getting uncomfortable at the display of sadism. She raised her finger, speaking up as politely as she could. "I think he's had enough"

"Nah, he's got a few more hits in im" Angel would speak against her, merely for his own amusement. Charlie had side eyed him in a questioning manner then had looked for a dark headed demon for assistance.

Morana would be covering her mouth with one hand, her arm still holding Niffty up. Each scream causing her to silently wince, eyes beginning to squint before she had closed one of them. It took her a little while to notice Charlie, who nudged her lightly.

"...Al-?" Velvet irises glanced at the radio demon, quite taken aback that he had begun to calm down in the midst of her utter. His laughter was fading out, all watching the shadow tentacles grab hold of the limp and tilt it downward for the snake to fall out from it's damaged glass walls.

Sir Pentious lands on the ground with a soft yet clear crack, face kissing the floor.

"Thanks for another forgettable experience" Alastor spun his microphone cane before leaning forward his elbow propped on top of the mic, looking down at his victim's current state.

No one glanced at one of his egg boys that had fallen and cracked to their doom. Quite literally.

Sir Pentious lifts his hand weakly, struggling.

"Thank...you..." He pushes himself back up within a second, using his tail to attack "FOR LETTING YOUR GUARD DOWN!"

The snake laughed when he had ripped a piece of the demon's coat. Unfortunately, his moment was short lived the moment a more terrifying shadow towers him.

He froze at the small yet painful static screech, "Oh, shit-"

*BOOM!

A green explosion, and the snake was sent flying to who knows where, screaming from the agony.

Alastor really couldn't care less.

Said demon turned to face the rest of the group that had stayed outside for his performance, adjusting the bow above his chest.

"Well, it looks as though I need a visit to the tailor." Alastor says, holding his hand out towards a certain raven headed demon belle. She'd look away from the sky after the snake's figure had completely gone out of sight, now gazing at the overlord.

"Mon bijou, why don't you accompany me? We can restock the pantry while we're off" The grinning demon approached her, ready to guide her away into the city for the trip.

"Uhm.." Morana would try to think, a little slow when it comes to recovering from the earlier scenes.

It didn't take long for someone to butt into the conversation.

"Wait- You're leaving?" Vaggie snapped her head towards the radio demon, brows furrowed and one raised. Red eyes glanced at her way.

"Alastor, we need your help. We need you to do your job" The silver headed moth had reasoned. Angel would bend forward from behind to be seen, his pink gloved hand gesturing at the hole at their side.

He chimed "We need a wall."

"Of course! Can't let my new project fall into disrepair already" Alastor stood up straight in his place. He'd roll his eyes to the side charismatically, waving s hand "What would the papers say?"

He snapped his fingers, shadows on the ground coming to life into the form of his voodoo creatures. By the sight, the spider demon of the three had giggled and pushed Vaggie off to the side to approach one the creatures.

"Hey, sweet cheeks? Whatcha doin later? I love me a man with a giant...tool" He flirts with one of them.

Morana had suddenly ended up holding a dark hood after having given the radio demon a nod as an answer for his earlier offer. Without question, she puts it on.

Alastor had placed a hand on her shoulder, giving her his arm to hold. Morana would be careful to take it after pulling up the hood over her face.

"Best of luck, chums!" The radio demon had bid and the pair had left after sending them a wave.

.
.
.

Televeesions all across the pentagram had turned on, another news station coming in than the ones others were familiar with. Instead of the violent woman, the viewers who had gathered were greeted by the flat faced 'star' and creator of the technology himself.

Vox.

( ♪ Welcome to the show! ♪ )

"Top of the hour and we're discussing a certain has-been"

"Who has been spotted cavorting around town after a seven year absence!"

A horribly drawn figure of a certain red headed overlord was displayed.

"Did anybody miss him? Did anybody notice? More on tonight's program!"

"So the radio demon is back in town. Why is he hanging around?"

"What does that mean for your family?Well handily, I've got good news!"

"He's a loser, a fossil and I don't mean to sound hostile but-"

"♪ but the demon is a coward! ♪"

"You can take that as gospel. Pulling my viewers? Impossible"

Currently, a hooded demon belle was inside a store of canned goods. In her hands was one of them and the other was holding her basket. Her antennas had twitched slightly, her eyes glancing to the TV store across the streets through the glass windows.

She would blink.

"I'm visual! He's barely audible"

"Stop giving him the time of day. Don't listen to a word he'd say"

"I hope he had a nice vacay but-"

"♪ he should've stayed away! ♪"

Next door of the food store was the tailor shop. And stepping out of it with his newly fixed up coat was Alastor. He had a grin of satisfaction.

"♪ while he hid in radio ♪"

"♪ we pivoted to video! ♪"

One of his eyes had opened, hearing that familiar voice. Realizing where it had came from, he had merely started to walk to where his company went to for their trip back to the hotel.

Morana had paid for the items by the time he had entered the store with feigned innocence. A gnaw at her soul tells her she shouldn't say a word about what she had heard from the playing screens.

Instead, she tries to return his grin before walking at his side to leave.

"♪ and now his medium is getting bloody rare~! ♪"

"♪ Hell's been better since he split. Where's he been? ♪"

"♪ Who gives a shit?! ♪"

"♪ Salutations! Good to be back on the air ♪"

A filtered voice had suddenly join in, all heads of the sinners watching the screens to the radio placed on a pillow covered stool by shadow arms.

That had them switching with intrigued.

"Yes, I know it's been a while since someone with style had treated hell to a broadcast. Sinners, rejoice!"

( "What a dated voice!" Vox had grumbled )

"Instead of a clout chasing, mediocre video podcast-" ( "Come on!" Vox stomped a foot, Alastor was unfazed )

"Is Vox insecure pursuing allure? Flitting between this fad and that- is nothing working?"

( "Ignore his chirping!" )

"Everyday he's got a new format!"

"You're looking at the future! HE'S THE SHIT THAT COMES BEFORE THAT!"

Vox would argue through screens, and yet, the radio demon proceeds with his response.

"♪ Is Vox as strong as he purports? ♪"

"♪ or is it based on his support? ♪"

"♪ He'd be powerless without the other Vees ♪"

( "Oh please!" )

"♪ And here's the sugar on the cream... ♪"

At his radio tower, the demon would come in close to his mic with a widening smile.

A hand flaunts to his chest.

"♪ He asked me to join his team! ♪"

"♪ I said no, and now he's pissy! ♪"

Alastor had sat back on his chair, kicking his feet onto the table and other hand extended into the air.

"♪ That's the tea! ♪"

( "You 0[d timey prick!" Vox had growled, voice with a glitch. "I'll show you suFFfer8ing!" )

"Uh oh, the TV's buffering~" Alastor had taunt.

( "I'LL D-D3sTROY YO0-o -∆U! YOU LI-ππLE-" )

The whole pentagram had fallen victim to the black out that had been caused by his outburst. Even then, Alastor could only find amusement towards the whole situation.

"I'm afraid you've lost your signal"

What remains untouched by the dark was the radio tower itself that was etched onto the Hazbin Hotel.

His grin was menacing.

"♪ Let's begin.. ♪"

"♪ I'm gonna make you wish that I'd stayed gone... ♪"

His eyes would begin to darken, his antlers having gone from its' initial size to a demonic one.

"♪ Tune on in...♪"

He placed his microphone cane aside, grabbing ahold of his control panel as he risen from his seat.

"♪ when I'm done...♪"

His height and arms' length increased, hunched back with his eerily long neck. The stitches to his skin visibly glowing red.

"♪ your status quo will know its race is run..♪"

Eyes bright red, pupils a dial that had ticked on over to the other side.

"Oh. This will be fun♪"

.
.
.

Six hours ago, a certain someone had attacked them and ruined their wall that later had been fixed thanks to efforts and assistance. Much to one's pleasant surprise and the other's suspicion, said denizen had ended up in their front door.

Despite Vaggie's earlier attempt of attacking the newcomer with her spear, her girlfriend had came in and gave her the puppy dog eyes in persuasion. Even Angel's actually sound exclamations were unable to change the blonde's decision.

"Oh! Thank you thank you thank you!" Charlie beamed, running over to give the silver headed moth a quick spin whilst having her in her embrace.

Vaggie was placed down, smiling at the excitement washed over the princess's figure.

"Sir Pentious! Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!" Charlie had gotten in front of the snake, taking his hand with a bright curl of her lips before she had gestured over to the building of her dreams.

"Oh, no darling, thank you" Sir Pentious perked up, happy to have been spared ( especially accepted ). He followed after Charlie, ignoring the spider demon that had only stared at him in a judging manner.

"You won't regret thiss"

Angel shrugged, scoffing slightly at the end of his statement.

"Eh, I give you a week. Tops"

Finally entering the hotel once more, Charlie had immediately went over to tour the place, staring off with the bar where Husk was currently drinking behind the counter.

"This is the bar!" She opened her arms, then goes over to the feline demon with finger guns "And the bartender!"

"This is the curtain! And this is the new wall after you broke the last one! Heh.. " The blonde demon belle would chuckle sheepishly at the end. Swiftly, she goes on again, pointing a finger towards an area.

"And oh! This! This is-!" A hand grabbed hers, pulling her back to prevent her from leaving just yet.

"Babe, you don't have to show him every detail" Vaggie commented, her hand on her hip as she pulls her hold on the blonde away.

To this, Charlie had grinned bashfully. She bounced on her feet, fists up to her chest whilst she grinned widely at the snake "Sorry... I'm just so excited to have our first real guest!"

"Uh..what the hell am I then?" Angel spoke, slightly offended at the lack of notice to his very presence at the bar. He crossed his first pair of arms to her figure approaching him.

"Well, you're an important part of our family here, Angel" Charlie would answer, finding the right words to say to reassure their friend without adding more fuel to the little lit match.

"But you um..., uh" Her girlfriend comes to her aid, for her own reasons too.

"Constantly make us look bad, sexually harass the staff, and have literally never once tried to improve?" Vaggie straightforwardly puts it, a bit of her own grudge in there hidden by the calmer tone.

"What she means is-" Charlie immediately chimes in to redirect.

"It's just nice to have someone interested for once" She had rephrased, smiling in hopes the arachnid got the message before she had walked on over back to tour the snake.

Angel's gaze had went down to the ground with a little frown in her obliviousness.

"Over here, we have our maid, Niffty!' Charlie continued the introductions. The black and one eyed cat the little cyclops was playing with had ran off after throwing a hiss at Sir Pentious. Niffty stood up, turning to face the snake.

She gasped, skipping towards them in delight "The bad boy is back!"

The cyclops hopped on top of him, grabbing a hold of his collar.

She grins, "Never leave me again."

"We're about eighty percent sure she's harmless" Charlie exclaims. Sir Pentious leans back in discomfort, only breathing once Niffty finally jumped down and left with a giggle.

Panning to the stairs, a certain petite figure begins to walk down on them. Her hands were neatly folded infront of her skirt. A dazed out look spread across her face, unable to realize she had tuned out their voices.

It wasn't until she had actually looked on ahead did she react to the new presence of the hotel, a yelp escaping her throat. Her figure had jumped involuntarily and backed away to stand closer to the stairs.

Her shock captured their attention alongside their own little surprise, Charlie's hands immediately raised.

"Morana! It's okay! He's a guest!" The blonde reassured, getting closer to the raven headed demon in hopes she'll be in comfort. Morana glances her way, calming her breathing.

"A guest..?" She'd repeat in a whisper in slight fatigue.

Charlie nods her head, beckoning Sir Pentious to come to their front. To which, he did. He was less frightened and intimidated seeing the petite demon in comparison to the rest.

"You remember Sir Pentious! Sir Pentious, this is Morana. She's a resident here just like you" Charlie would lightly nudge the raven head, her hand gesturing to her figure.

"She's pretty shy but I'm sure you two can get along comfortably!" Morana forces out a small, nervous giggle at that. Sir Pentious gives a smile back, about to speak.

A hand rested on her shoulder, Morana freezes in place while the rest had flinched to the tall demon standing behind her, seeming to have popped out of complete nowhere during the short bit.

To this, Charlie had stood on the side for a better view and grasp at the situation. The new arrival feigns ignorance, letting go of her friend's shoulder to let her face him and meet his eye.

The princess grins, "Oh, uh- And here's Alastor! Our gracious facility Manager!" She recovers, trying to keep the casual atmosphere up against any other tension. The radio demon keeps his usual smiling expression, watching silently.

"You've met our newest guest, Sir Pentious" Charlie speaks with little hesitance, a sweat bead forming under her eye as Sir Pentious waves nervously at the overlord.

"Ah, yes. You're the one who ruined my coat" Alastor recalled, adjusting his monocle a tad bit and hands retreating to hide behind his back. He makes sure to tilt his head up, eyes glowing.

His upper lip curls as he speaks;

"I definitely remember you now."

They had all gulped at the sinister tone that had laced itself in his filtered voice. Morana side glanced the intimidated snake.

Had it not been for the blonde, the silence could have easily become agonizing to handle.

"Well! I guess this is a great time for your fist lesson!" Charlie brought up to break the ice, suddenly beaming at the realization of an opportunity. She clears her throat, putting on her professional facade.

"'How to apologize'. The first step to becoming a better person is to admit when you are wrong!" She would quickly explain, finger raised. She moves to stand behind Sir Pentious.

She gives him a light push to slither forward, "Why don't you give it a try?"

Sir Pentious was obviously not at all in for the idea, still terrified. However, he forces a grin and turns to Alastor with tensed shoulders. The two demon belles could spectate in waiting. He was pretty much left with no other choice.

"Mr., um, Radio Demon ... Sir" Sir Pentious had begun to start, his stammer making his nervousness obvious for he didn't want to end up in his bad side again. He clasped his hands together.

"Please forgive me for attacking you and ruining your very lovely coat..um" He awkwardly searched the fabric from his pocket before handing it over to the overlord. "Here"

"Oh-Ho!" The radio demon gladly takes what he was given, inspecting the item now in his fingers. "Not many people have been able to take even this much off me" He'd play being impressed.

"It must have meant quite a lot to you" His filter tones down to some extent, making his actual intentions shine. In a blink, the piece of fabric had burst into a green flame. The grin on his face curling into a smirk.

Sir Pentious's shoulders slumped, feeling a bit humiliated and partly devastated that his hard work was pretty much being stepped on once more. Charlie tries to comfort the snake demon with a thumbs up to praise his efforts.

Morana looks away from the flame, her gaze moving up to stare st the radio demon's pleased expression. He returns the action, raising a brow in question. Spotting her face, he blinks back to his usual self.

His smirk fades transitions back to how it was before, any bit of ashes on his hand waved off to grab Sir Pentious's wrist and shake it, startling both him and the blonde princess.

"Bravo! Well done with the.. apology" Alastor would suddenly exclaim, further confusing the two. It's hard for them to tell whether the overlord was sarcastic or not, his tone and filtered voice not at all any kind of help to that small dilemma.

However, Charlie was more relieved that the tension from earlier had dialed down. A genuine smile back on as she had finally dragged Sir Pentious away to continue the tour.

The petite demon would see Alastor watch them leave before they had made eye contact once more. Some of her own nerves had at least calm down to some extent, a small curl of her lips to show her thoughts towards his switch of action. The radio demon's satisfaction was added onto by this.

.
.

Gathered in the usual room, the only ones remaining standing as the others sat back and watched was two of the residents of the hotel. The spider and the snake. Another 'lesson' currently taking place within the area.

"'Oh, I'm a bad man on the streets who never got hugs.'" Angel, forced to wear a black coat and a fedora, had read off from the script in his hands. His shoulders slumped, second pair of arms down.

"'Now, where's an innocent kid I can sell crack to?'" His voice lacked of energy. Even more so, the usual spunk. He clearly didn't wish to do this.

"Wow." Angel stood up straight, a hand slapping the script "Who wrote this?!"

"It's great, right?" Charlie had perked up, her hands fists and up to her chest. She grins, making it pretty obvious to all that it was her work.

"Keep going!" The princess assured, a hand to her cheek as she was unable to contain her excitement for her little play to come to life.

Unfortunately, that he did.

The arachnid points a finger at Sir Pentious, who was dressed in lighter clothing and licking a huge lollipop.

"'Hey, you'" Angel 'called'.

"Who? Meeee?" Sir Pentious had looked his way, smiling and blinking with exaggerated innocence. In oppose to Angel's disinterest, the snake seemed to be really into this.

"'Yeah, you look like a kid who could use some... devil's dandruff'? Oh, for fuck's sake..." The arachnid placed a hand on the side of his head, his voice exasperated.

"Not me! I have to go home and study!" Sir Pentious spoke his line with a shake of his head, turning to face the 'drug dealer'.

"'Come on, kid. It'll make you cool like me'.." Angel read off from his script, taking a short pause. His eyes remained in a half lidded state, deadpanning at the play he was in. He looks up, forcing out-

"..'the crack head.'" as lazy as that is.

The demonic snake has grinned, "The only cool thing here is to say no to drugs!" He'd refute, resisting the offer laid out for him to take. He was confident in his statement, a grin followed by a hiss had been let out.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to not have sexual intercourse.." He slithered forward, his fist above his chest in a salute and gesture to himself. "..BEFORE MARRIAGE!"

"YES!" Charlie had stood up, giving her applause to the (weak) performance in front of her. She was delighted, seeming to be happy with the results. Morana would join in her little cheer, simply by clapping her hands to the right volume.

She laughed, "Oh bravo! Bravo! Wow, Pentious! At this rate, you'll be redeemed in no time"

Hearing the princess's praise, Sir Pentious had beamed and watch as the blonde had made her way up.to him. Angel only watches in short contemplation, turning his head away. He'd utter, a grit of irritation on the tip of his tongue.

"..I.. I'm going to bed"

"Angel-" Morana had tried to call, receiving a blank look from the porn star's end. He feigns a tired sigh.

"This is nothin', Butterfly. Stay out of it.." He'd respond without letting her finish, speaking the first thing that went to his head that still brings out his persona.

His excuse would be brushed off casually, the group mostly having their attention directed to their newest guest. Yet, velvet eyes that continued to contain their light of worry. She had already glimpsed at the hardened grip of the arachnid on the script.

Morana would witness his figure get smaller by each step he took on the stair. Her hands have lowered themselves to rest on her lap, she doesn't move to follow him. Not when reluctance and others had pulled her back from doing so.

This was something she's not part of.

.
.
.

Ruckus.

A damn ruckus would pull her out of her decent sleep, the raven head pushes herself up to sit the best she can with such little energy. Her off shoulder, short sleeved nightgown made with a maroon colored fabric was a bit wrinkled considering her earlier turnings on the mattress.

She walks out of her room, steps were slow that Charlie and Vaggie ( who are also dressed in their sleep wear ) had ended up by the doors to the scene before she did. All three still quite drowsy.

Angel and Sir Pentious were up at each other's throat, attacking each other to the ground. They've been fighting like that for who knows how long.

The girlfriends of the trio had stopped by the doorframe, the remaining demon belle peeking out from behind the wall.

"What's..going on?" Charlie had yawned out, her a bed mess from last night

"This little bitch is a traitor!" Angel grabbed Sir Pentious's arm, pulling up to further imply the point he was trying to prove. The newest resident had glared instantly at his moving mouth, he recalls his work.

"Preposterous!" He'd scoffed at the accusation.

"I would never betray you!" The snake had defended himself, opening his arms as he slithers on over to the couple and the demon belle behind the wall in hiding. "You..."

Sir Pentious would hug Charlie and Vaggie, seeing that there was something off surrounding Morana's presence that he couldn't find himself getting near to.

"...are my best friends!" Sir Pentious had hissed out with sense.

Angel crossed his arms, unimpressed at the poor attempt of making it seem like he was in the wrong.

"Uh-huh" He'd moved his hands to hips, gesture one to the shelf behind him. In between the books placed within the middle shelf was one video camera, one that had not belong to any other technology group we have her. And it was blinking red.

"Then explain this"

Provided with evidence, Charlie's face had awoken to surprise. An upsetting disbelief setting onto her figure. Vaggie would pull out her usual spear, her glare already sharpening.

To this, it was no surprised when Sir Pentious had panicked, going over to the shelves for a desperate call.

"AHH! Abort! Abort!" The snake will yell, banging on one of the windows as he looked down at his wrist watch.

"S.O.S! Agent Pentious in need of immediate evacuation!"

The screen on his wrist watch had turned on, another face- one flat- now displayed and playing live. The demon had turned in small surprise.

"Wha- Pentious?" Vox had uttered, reading the look on his supposed 'spy's surface. And right of the bat, he had screamed-

"YOU WERE CAUGHT?!"

Causing a wince to leave from one of the witnesses' throats. Though she had instantly covered her mouth after revelation had kicked in. She was fortunate to have not been heard in any way.

A cackle, one of mocking echoed from the wrist watch.

"It hasn't even been.. a day!"

"Please! You've got to get me out of here!" Sir Pentious had begged. His pleas went through and out their non-existent ears, much to his dismay.

"I can't believe we thought you could handle even something this simple! Do as a favor.." Vox had zoomed in onto the screen.

"If they don't kill you.. GO AHEAD AND D0 ]T Y0RSELF! YOU MISERABLE FAILURE."

The call ends abruptly, the snake having tears that had formed in his eyes. He couldn't even say a word to defend his seemingly dead dignity after such a comment. He removes the wrist watch, throwing it aside.

"Just make it quick, I guess... Not that I deserve it" Sir Pentious spoke with defeat. He laid down on the ground, curling up for his own self comfort and loathing.

Vaggie readies her spear, "Gladly"

"Wait" But of course, Charlie had stepped in. She lightly pushes the silver headed moth's blade to face another direction, letting herself in and holding out hand to the snake on the ground.

The princess had smiled, in contrast to the look of suspicion on everybody else's face except for their fourth party member.

"♪ It starts with sorry. That's your foot in your door ♪"

She had begun to advise, helping the stunned snake up from the ground. She had placed a hand on his chest.

"♪ One simple sorry.. Spoken straight from your core! ♪"

"♪ the path to forgiveness~ Is a twisting trail of hearts! ♪"

Charlie moves to the other side of the room, opening her arms and grinning at Sir Pentious. His expression seeming to indicate he was only increasingly becoming moved.

"♪ But sorry is where it starts..♪"

Her words were kind.

Too kind, Sir Pentious had to frown.

"♪ Who could forgive a dirtbag like me? ♪"

"♪ I don't deserve your amnesty..♪"

He had poured his heart out, letting his tears fall to his own lyrics. He reaches out a hand, before leaning back and laying down. Dramatically, he throws his head back with the back of his hand meeting his forehead.

Angel and Vaggie joined in even after a certain raven head's attempts to keep them from doing so, although not pleasantly. They glared daggers down at the 'traitor', no amount of pity was even glinting in their stares.

"♪ Can't we just kill him? ♪" ( Angel somehow manages to pull out two of his favorite guns )

"♪ Shoot him and spill his blood? ♪"

The murderous duo would back the traitor into a wall. Charlie steps in awkwardly, unsure of how to handle the sudden violent reactions from the two.

She'd glance at Morana, still behind the door and she had seemed to find her rubbing her eye. They still met each other's gaze, then looked at the others.

"♪ That's an option you could choose? ♪" Charlie would try to grin, her voice nervous. The petite demon observing could only shake her head slightly.

"♪ Works for us ♪"

" ♪ But who hasn't been in his shoes? ♪"

The princess further steps in, coming close to their former 'enemy'. She, yet again, holds out a hand. However, it was clear this action had different results from the first.

For this, is where Sir Pentious decides for himself to take her hand.

Delighted, Charlie continues to sing;

"♪ It starts with sorry! ♪"

"♪ Sorry..♪"

Sir Pentious would follow, his eyes tearing up again. This time, caused by something not so painful like what happened earlier.

Charlie nods, grinning with certainty.

"♪ Dig down deeper and say- one sincere sorry! ♪"

( " ♪ I'm so sorry! ♪" )

"♪ And your journey's underway! ♪"

Angel and Vaggie had dropped their weapons, unable to go through with their actions now that Charlie's little song was actually beginning to work. That didn't mean they didn't sent each other unsure looks.

" ♪ It'll take time to cover ♪" ( Both would sing, their lips a genuine smile at each other )

" ♪ Your vast multitude of sins! ♪" ( "♪ My vast multitude of sins! ♪" )

"♪ But sorry is where it begins...♪"

"♪ It starts with sorry...♪"

The conflict was resolved. And the hotel gained its' new guest. This time, it was legitimate. No other strings attached to it and it was a rewarding feeling.

A little cyclops stands to be disappointed after it.

"I hated that song!" Cried Niffty, startling the 'barely awake' raven head by the door frame to bring out a small jump out of her.

"You're so lame!" She steps into the room, closer to Sir Pentious to just suddenly step on his foot harshly. ( The snake had silently screamed at that )

"NOT a bad boy!" Niffty huffed, turning away to leave just as fast as she appeared with her simple walk. Morana would trail behind Niffty, albeit slowly and arms hugging her herself.

Charlie was not fazed by this encore. She sighs, seeming to be satisfied with today's events, hands on her hips as she begun to walk ahead.

"Good first day.. let's get some rest" She announced to them all, and no one was left behind in the room. Not even the demonic snake.

And with that, the room had went cold and darkened at the lack of presence.

A hand picks up the wrist watch left abandoned on the cold floor, forced to activate under the person's will.

Vox turns to the caller with a glare.

"WHAT?!"

"You'll have to try harder than that next time" Alastor would speak, the camera angled specifically to not capture his face.

He simply tilts the watch in his grasp, the technology barely able to handle him. It instantly started to glitch and malfunction.

"Old pal"

The overlord on the other side had raged, letting out a scream that had unfortunately been glitched out in the radio demon's favor.

Alastor laughs, dropping the tech garbage. Having the final say, he had retreated back to the shadows. He hadn't vanish just yet, walking down the velvet halls of the building to eventually end up infront of someone's door.

He keeps his hands behind his back, closing his eyes. He merely stood there in absolute silence, it was a bit haunting. A shadow suddenly seeps through the bottom crack of the door, moving up the wall to form his silhouette. It smiled at its' master.

Alastor raised his chin, his smile widening. He opened his eyes to settle for a half-lidded gaze at what stands infront of him.

Sound asleep. Deeply without any more disruptions.

That was her current state.

He retreats to his own room.

➵ words ; 6548

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6.5K 26
You woke up in an unknown hotel room, not knowing where you were ...little did you know you actually have been living there for a few years and, most...
940K 26.4K 50
This is a Hazbin Hotel Alastor X Reader story ('cause there isn't enough of these already). All characters belong to their respected creators. โš ๏ธ th...
110K 3.6K 18
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
452K 12.4K 73
A vengeful soul on Earth is damned for eternity in Hell and there resumes her sadistic fun, becoming well known and recruited as an overlord. But gho...