AkshNav FF Judaai Wala Love

By MadhuHaasini

AkshNav Fanfiction - Will their love win over the distance? More

Part 1 - Abhinav's Pain
Part 2 - His final Goodbye?
Part 3 - The Guilt trip
Part 4 - The confrontation
Part 5 - The Seperation
Part 6 - The jealousy
Part 7 - The Confession
Part 8 - Dream come true
Note
Part 9 - The Romance
Part 10 - The conspiracy
Part 11 - Rewind
Part 12 - The truth
Part 13 - Recollect
Part 14 - The confusion
Part 15 - Memories Manmade
Part 16 - The verdict
Part 17 - The repentance
Part 18 - Is it or not?
New FF update
Part 20 - The Distance
Part 21 - My Everything
Part 22 - The Nightmare
Part 23 - Never let go
Part 24 - Once again

Part 19 - The Green eyed Monster

492 50 28
By MadhuHaasini

Abhinav gave a friendly pat on Suhaana's shoulder breaking the hug. He took a look at his wife's face who was still standing in her place  . She was staring at them with a mix of curiosity and shock.

" Hi Suhaana.. what a suprise .. how are you?" Abhinav politely enquired.

" I am good yaar... tu bata ..looks like you have lost a lot of weight from last time I saw you... how are things going... never thought I would meet you here.." Suhaana said passing a radiant smile.

" I'm good" Abhinav kept his reply short .

" Ok.. but is your wife angry on me? She refuses to even acknowledge me...my little heart broke" She pulled a puppy face.

" Drama bandh kar... come " Abhinav and Suhaana walked upto the place where Akshara was standing holding the garden hose in a tight grip.

" Akshara,  this is Suhaana... Suhaana, Muskaan and I grew up together in Kasauli before her family moved to other town" Abhinav introduced her to Akshara.

" Abhinav, what is going on.. why are you introducing us as if this is our first meet?" A visibly confused Suhaana leaned in near Abhinav's ear and asked.

The grip on the hose tightened further.

" Wo.. suhaana.. some days back Akshara met with an accident in which she lost her memory of last 6 months. " Abhinav explained briefly.

" Omg.. I'm really sorry.. I didn't know.. what happened... how are you now?" Suhaana asked a slew of questions to Akshara.

Akshara passed a quick smile to her and nodded. She looked at Abhinav for more details.

" I met her last month by chance in Udaipur.. I bought her here and you guys met then.. " Abhinav clarified.

" Oh..ok..

I'm sorry I didn't recognize you. It must have been weird right? Anyways, good to meet you Suhaana.. I'm Akshara A..." Akshara introduced herself

" Akshara Abhinav Sharma.. Haan haan patha hai.." Akshara was suprised on how she knew she was going to introduce herself with her full name. Abhinav tried to stifle a laugh recollecting how Akshara had reacted last time when Suhaana came.

" waise how did this happen.. and Navi it must have been a tough time for you.. sorry for not being there " Suhaana took Abhinav's hand and patted it in comfort.

Suddenly the hose flew out of Akshara's hand not able to withstand the pressure on it spreading water everywhere.

" Aree bhagwan.. so sorry.. the hose slipped off my hand.. let's go inside .. i will get you a towel" Akshara made up a reason and pulled Suhaana along with her . She herself wasn't sure where it was intentional or just an mistake on the stranger she didn't seem to like so much for reasons unknown to her.

**************************************

Following a brief round of greetings and hugs , the Goenkas and the Sharmas along with Suhaana settled down along with their cups of chai to have a chit chat.

" Suhaana di, last time you escaped saying you have an important meeting. This time you should stay for lunch. " Muskaan insisted.

" Theek hai Muskie.. no worries I don't have any appointments today.. now that Navi is also here I would love to spend my whole day with my childhood besties" Suhaana put an arm over both of them .

" Abhinav..aren't you  getting late for work" Akshara announced trying to be casual.

" Navi.. you work here? I thought you had taxi buisness back at home " Suhaana enquired.

" Haan.. my friends are helping me run that now... after the accident since I have to stay here I have started to drive for a cab company here for some time before we return there" Abhinav detailed in brief to which Suhaana nodded understandingly.

" No Akshara. Actually I was planning to take a day off to give the car for service.. now that Suhaana is here I have planned to take today off " Abhinav conveyed his plan to Akshara.

If looks could kill ,he would have been a dead meat by now.

" Waise Suhaana beta, how is your work going?" Manish enquired .

" Uncle, it's going very well . Thank you" Suhaana replied politely.

" Waise business se yaad aaya.. Navi.." Suhaana was about to say something when Akshara interrupted her.

" Why do you keep on calling him Navi.. he has such a good name Abhinav.. " Akshara felt a muscle in her jaw ticking whenever she heard the nickname.

She simply didn't like the name. Yeah that's the reason.

" Oh! There's a funny story behind the name .. Navi should I say it?" Suhaana asked nudging Abhinav's right elbow with her left .

" No no suhaana.. please don't.. it's a question of my respect" Abhinav started pleading with her.

" Haan haan baataiye na.." Akshara pretending to be interested in the story walked over to the bigger sofa and inserted herself between the small space between Suhaana and her husband.

Abhinav shifted a little to the edge accommodate her as she settled comfortably.

He was no longer afraid of the story going public , he had a more interesting thing now to concentrate on.

Is Akshara affected by his proximity to Suhaana?

He was aware Akshara didn't like Suhaana during the first visit but at time their relationship dynamics were different and also she didn't remember that visit. So he assumed she would not be harboring those feelings now.

But boy was he wrong?

He had his doubts when she let go of that hose and when she asked if he didn't leave to job yet , but he brushed those feelings presuming it was only him over thinking . But she thrusting herself between Suhaana and him it didn't see normal.

'If she is affected does this also means she is in love with me? If yes, Would she have realized it or is she just doing all this without any realization?  could I make her realize by instigating her?' Abhinav's mind was filled with questions.

' No Abhinav what you are thinking? This is bad. You might end up hurting her feelings ' his mind instructed him.

'Shut up for once brain... Nothing of that sort will happen..  go for it.. how many days could you keep on ignoring her like you are doing for the past 2 days. Who knows when will her memory return completely.. while it's the truth that you can wait for her for eternity but after that almost kiss its getting very difficult.  Trust me with this there is good chance  she will realize her feelings for you' his longing heart advised him .

While sitting in a state of confusion , he felt Akshara whose eyes were solely on Suhaana, intertwine her hand with his and kept it on her lap in open view casually. With a gentle smirk on his face he decided to go for it.

**************************************

Akshara was far interested from hearing the story, eventhough she loved to hear Abhinav's pre Akshara era stories from Muskaan , hearing it from this overly friendly stranger didn't sit well with her. But she didn't have an option other than listening to it with a fake smile plastered on her lips.

" Ok.. let me give you some foresight first.. actually Navi and I were good friends from the govt school we were studying in and Muskie was my neighbor. I was so weak in studies so Navi offered to tutor me after school in my house and Muskie joined us daily to do her homework

One day Neelamma made Roshgulla and hid it in her house since Muskie and I had a bad cold and I'm crazy for them. But she was so strict that she won't give even a piece. She didn't know who Abhinav was then.  So we pleaded with him and used all our puppy eyes at him. Finally he caved in, he dressed in a saree with ghunghat on top and enetred Neelamma's house pretending one of neighborhood ladies and started gossiping with Neelamma.  After getting the Roshgulla box from the kitchen he hid it under his pallu and tried to escape when he tripped on the saree  fell down and shouted in his original voice.

Neelamma was terrified thinking he was a theif and started to hit him when we had no choice to accept what we did and confess. We were so afraid of her reaction but she laughed so much and gave us a piece at last.

That day he looked so beautiful in that saree and I started teasing him as Navi and I guess it stuck" Suhaana narrated the incident .

" Haan haan it was so hilarious seeing Bhai ji like that. Neelamma too became fond of him only after that.. she was so sure that these two were in love and going got to get married in future" Muskaan kept on blabbering and laughing , reminiscing about the past .

" Neelamma bhi na.." Suhaana subtly brushed off the matter taking in the awkwardness that had suddenly raised .

Abhinav felt the hold tighten on his hand as soon as Muskaan uttered the last sentence.

Well done behna

Akshara slightly turned sideways to expecting Abhinav to have an fiddly expression too, but felt her temper rising as she saw her husband with a blushing smile.

Is it criminal to plot a murder in mind? Damn she should have studied those law books with more concentration.

" Oh.. I haven't noticed the time..  I have to start cooking now, if we have any hope of eating lunch" Muskaan caught on to the uncomfortable environment she had created and tried to escape from it.

" I will join you too" Suhaana insisted.

" Aree..Suhaana di... sit down .. I will manage" Muskaan politely rejected her offer.

" Muskie.. so you see me as a guest not your sister ? Come let's go.. you can gossip about your in laws in there" Suhaana winked and tagged along with her.

" Ok.. meanwhile I will also take the car for service.. i will be home by lunchtime" Abhinav said to no one in particular and left.

" Mumma... teacher is calling you " Abhir's voice came from the room where he was attending his online class. Akshara headed to his room slightly relived that the crowd had dispersed.

**************************************

" Look Suhaana, what have I got you" Abhinav walked into the house as everyone was gathering around the dining table for lunch.

He walked over to Suhaana handing her a medium sized container and took his place in the table near Akshara who was already feeding Abhir.

" Wowww.. Roshgulla .. thank you Navi.. you are the best " Suhaana blinked her eyes in happiness giving him the brightest smile popping into her mouth .

" I can't guarantee you that it will be as tasty as Neelamma's but i didn't steal it this time " Abhinav said making everyone laugh.

" Mumma.. you have been feeding me only empty spoon.. please get some food on it .. I have to return back to class" Abhir whined as Akshara was busy shooting daggers with her eyes at back of her husband's head.

" Nikke Ji.. come here.. Papa will feed you" Abhinav took over the job.

As Abhir went back to his room, Muskaan and Swarna started serving the family members.

" Navi.. as you got me a suprise , Muskaan and I have a suprise for you too" Suhaana opened the hot pack in front of her.

" Tada...Siddu"  Suhaana revealed the himachaliyan delicacy that they had made.

" Aree yaar.. how much I have missed it.. thank you so much" Abhinav started digging into one.

" Mhmm.. Truth be told , this is the best siddu I have had" he expressed ,slightly exaggerating.

From the corner of his eyes, he could see Akshara grinding the plate in her food to a paste by her hand.

' Am I doing it too much' He had his  doubts but pushed it aside.

" Waise Navi.. I was going to speak about buisness in morning but somehow got distracted.. anyhow, actually I was about to ask you that my company is planning an annual tour for all the employees . I had suggested Kasauli for this year. If you are willing ,I can speak to my HR to book your travels. If it turns successful we have many sister concerns ,I can assure that all of them will book you in future. But the trip will be on a short notice , most probably next week as our busy season is starting " Suhaana detailed.

Abhinav looked at Suhaana with tears glistening in his eyes.

" Of course.. I am more than ready to handle that. Thank you so much Suhaana.  It is big help at this time " Abhinav expressed his gratitude.

Ever since Abhir's health deteriorated and he had to sell his cars his tour company had been going downhill. Eventhough he had tried to bring it up after the surgery, Akshara's accident again made the buisness stagnant.  He has been losing his contacts.  He was genuinely happy to get such a big opportunity.

" Senti Navi.. I will ask my HR to contact you tomorrow. Just pass me your company's card. " Suhaana said as Abhinav nodded.

Akshara too felt grateful but didn't feel right of where this is heading to.

**************************************

" Mei Aagayi" Ruhi's voice came from the door as Aarohi and Ruhi returned from their hospital and school respectively .

" What a suprise .. the whole house is gathered to welcome me including a tuttiful aunty" Ruhi spoke in a suprised tone.

" Woh tuttiful nahi hai Ruhi chuhi.. beautiful hota hai" abhir corrected her.

" Haan wahi wahi billa boy.. it's so rare to get them all like this expect for dinner time.  We should make them all play with us " Ruhi hatched a plan along with her cousin.

" Haan Ruhi.. all of you come let's play football" Abhir and Ruhi made a puppy face and dragged them along to the garden area.

Abhinav remembered what had happened last time they had played along with Suhaana and was more than a willing partner.

" I'm actually not feeling good.. you guys play" Akshara tried to excuse herself.

She knew if she stayed her mind will only stay angry at the lady who had helped her husband's buisness and she felt morally wrong.

" Akshara.. is everything fine.. " Abhinav was at her side at a heartbeat.

" yeah yeah.. I'm good. Just tired.. i will be here in hall itself" Akshara sat down in one of the sofas.

Abhinav was worried but Abhir dragged him away to the garden.

As the game commenced outside, Akshara was not able to sit in peace , her mind started a whole list of what could be happening outside.

After a while,  she gave up, sitting inside seemed like a punishment,  she went outside to look what was happening.

At the same time, Abhinav who was trying to defend a goal from the opposite team ran across when he accidentally hit on Suhaana , caught her as she was tumbling down on impact.

His gut warned him to look to his right for some reason, he obeyed only to see his wife standing with tears starting to form in her eyes and hurt clearly visible on her face. Before anyone could notice she ran off to her room.

Crap. What had he done

Abhinav's heart wrenched at her reaction.

Eventhough the hit and fall wasn't a part of his plan, he was feeling guilty of hurting her. He has stretched it too far .

I knew I shouldn't have listened to you treacherous heart. Look what have you done.

Making Suhaana steady, he excused himself out stating the hit was painful . He ran to their room as fast as he could.

**************************************

Akshara wiped her tears as soon as she came into the room. She was angry and hurt to the core .

' Why are you crying over him, he has been avoiding you like a plague since 2 days , he is acting like trying to kiss you was the biggest mistake he could ever commit. I'm telling you , he only considers you as a close friend till now. Don't make a fool of yourself before him... he was clearly flirting with her to your face' Akshara wasn't seeing the whole picture but only concentrated on the hurt she was suffering and the long lasting fear of abandonment issues she had grew up with .

" Akshara! I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to.. wo .." Abhinav started to apologize but was cut off.

" why are you sorry Abhinav.. what for.." Akshara asked her face now devoid of any emotions.

" Look I know you didn't like Suhaana..." Abhinav again started .

" Aree... why would I not like Suhaana, what did she do" Akshara questioned

' Why is she trying to behave like she felt nothing from morning when it was bright as a day showing up in her face ' Abhinav planned to get to the matter straightly

" Akshara... admit it..there is no fooling around.. your face showed it clearly" Abhinav tried to get her to admit her feelings out in the open.

" Oh.. yeah.. I will admit I was a little jealous of Suhaana" Akshara started as Abhinav let out a sigh of relief. Akshara turned around trying to not let her own emotions out and concentrated on folding the clothes on the bed.

" I mean.. I always thought I was your best friend but seeing her I realized I had a contender for the position.. she even shares a good rapport with Muskaan just like me..  so I was feeling a little left out "She casually remarked doing the job on hand.

Abhinav felt his heart getting heavier.

" So you didn't like her only because she was a good friend to me in the past?" Abhinav questioned her hoping she would tell the truth.

Akshara closed her eyes , she wanted to scream no.

" Haan" she replied moving to the wardrobe to arrange the folded clothes.

The pain struck him like a knife piercing right through his heart. He had tried to kiss a girl who thought him as nothing but a good friend.

" Theek hai Akshara.. if you are ok then I'm happy. I also wanted to inform to you that if the plan with Suhaana's company finalizes I have to go to Kasuali tomorrow to make the necessary arrangements . I also have to be there the whole trip obviously and there are some works that are pending there. Altogether i will only be returning after 2 weeks . By that time even you would have had your last doctor's appointment. We can move back together then." Abhinav explained and walked out of the room not waiting for her reply.

He wanted some space to clear his head. Being here , it might only cause hurt to both of them. She will also get to spend her time with her family before they eventually move back. Whatever happens then,  he planned to let in God's hand. As for now their relationship needs a breather.

Akshara paused , seeing his shadow disappear tears started forming in her eyes.

**************************************

Leave your love for the story in comments and votes guys ❤️. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 9.3K 30
Nafrat paas ane na de Mahobat door jane na de( hatred keeps them apart but love keeps them closer) What will happen when love overcomes Hatred. Read...
73.6K 5.2K 40
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 --> @𝐀𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐀 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐛𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐡𝐢
18.3K 980 11
Abhi and akshu get married in a very short span due to circumstances. Now, its to see whether they will fall in love? If so then how? Love after ma...
29.2K 1.6K 18
Akshara and Abhimanyu, what if their baby was alive, what if Abhi never leaved his Akshu What id Singhania's came to their rescue