mohabbat kuch anokhi si

By Pinkkitkatobsession1

What happens when two childhood enemies, while in the act to pretend they like eachother find out they're act... More

⚜characters⚜
⚜storyline⚜
😠1) bara aya hero...😠
πŸ™„2) "hot" cousin...πŸ™„
🀨3) maafi?!?!?🀨
πŸ˜†4) deketi pakri gaiπŸ˜†
πŸ˜’5) konsi khushfehmi?πŸ˜’
πŸ€ͺ6) achanak ki entryπŸ€ͺ
πŸ˜‘8) naya azaab...πŸ˜‘
😏9) jealous ho?😏
πŸ™„10) bas drama...!πŸ™„
😳11) "meeru"?!?!😳
πŸ˜‹12) drama ya kuch aur hi?πŸ˜‹
πŸ˜‰13) doubt na karna...!πŸ˜‰
🀭14) "BIWI"?!?!🀭
😊15) hairaan...😊
😢16) haalat kharab...!😢
😳17) itna sharmana...?😳
πŸ˜‰18) impressed...!πŸ˜‰
😏19) kuch horaha hai...?😏
😚20) pakri tou jao gi!😚
πŸ˜‹21) samja bhi dungaπŸ˜‹
😳22) itni qareeb...😳
🫠23) aihsaas...!🫠
🀭24) m-m-murtasimmm🀭
🫣25) kya dill chata hai?🫣
πŸ˜‰26) uralo hosh!πŸ˜‰

πŸ€”7) zyada hi lift...!πŸ€”

359 27 44
By Pinkkitkatobsession1

Maa begam: beta flight tou khair ki rahi na? Koi masla tou nahi hua?
Asked maa begam sweetly, looking to rohail with a smile as they came to sit in the living room soon after his arrival, wide grins playing on the faces of the kids and adults as rohail sat grinning ear to ear on the couch with meerub seated just besides him while murtasim, with that small smile he put on, found his gaze darting between the two as he sat on the couch facing them...

Rohail: nahi nahi maa begam! Koi masla nahi hua!
Laughed out rohail, glee laced in his cheerful tone to which maa begam smiled wide with a nod before anwar chimed in...
Anwar: beta ghar mein tou sab theek hain na?
Asked anwar, looking to rohail who's gaze darted to him accompanied by a swift nod...
Rohail: Alhamdullilah! Bilkool, actually sab tou sath hi aana cha rahey they! Bas phir kuch kaam beech mein agaya!
He answered with a smile eliciting a grin from anwar before murtasim, who watched with a sort of irritation bubbling up within him for some odd reason found himself clearing his throat before he smiled wide and spoke up...

Murtasim: aur batao rohail, kaam kaisa jaa raha hai?
Questioned murtasim, asking the first question that popped in his mind as he found himself confused of this suddan irritation that coursed through him, smiling wide at rohail as he grinned...
Rohail: fit yaar! Australia mein kaam bhi bohat acha jaa raha hai, aur ab tou Pakistan mein bhi shuru karney ki puri tyaari hai!
Laughed out rohail with murtasim humming and nodding at the words while meerub grinned wide...

Wakas: mashallah, Allah kamyaabi de beta!
He blessed with a smile before rohails eyes lit up, a grin tugging at his lips as he turned to the kids excitedly...
Rohail: Aur tum logo ki university kaisi jaa rahi hai?
Asked rohail with the wag of his brows, gazing to the kids who smiled wide as mariam spoke up...
Mariam: Bohat achi!
She chirped, the words bringing rohail to first chuckle out before his gaze flickered to the smiling arsal bringing his eyes to narrow and flood with tease...

Rohail: Arsal ki bhi...???
He questioned teasingly, throwing a glance to arsal with a mischievous arch of his brow to which the kids who sat around giggled out while arsals lips curled to a frown...
Arsal: Han ji! Alhamdullilah!
Boomed arsal sarcastically, flashing the giggling kids a fake smile to which rohail pouted teasingly...
Rohail: Wah bhai... bari baat hai!
Teased rohail with the shake of his head bringing the kids to giggle out once more while arsal pouted...

Rohail: Aur meeru! Tum batao? University kaisi jaa rahi hai?
He asked when turning to meerub with a smile, the words bringing her to smile back as murtasims gaze seemed to unknowingly flicker between the two once more...
Meerub: Great!
She chirped excitedly, turning to rohail who smiled wide...
Rohail: Aur agey ka kya plan hai bhai?
He questioned with the arch of his brow to which meerub softly huffed before dramatically leaning back in her seat...

Meerub: Yaar rohail tumhey tou pata hai mainey bas abhi parna hai!
Meerub spoke with a soft pout playing over her lips, the words reaching murtasims ears bringing his brows to shoot up as his lips curled to a soft smirk...
Murtasim: Hm... deketia pehley niptaley, phir par bhi lena araam se!
The teasingly coughing murtasim mumbled out softly as he shot meerub a glance who's brows knotted when her gaze fluttered up and met his in an annoyed exchange...

Rohail: Yaar main tou kehta hu abroad jaakey further studies karlo!
Rohail spoke with the shake of his head, his tone serious yet soft as he pouted with a sigh at meerub who's eyes darted back to him before lightning up in excitement at the words...
Meerub: Wakai???
Asked meerub when sitting up from her position, glee lacing in her tone as her lips curled to a grin bringing her face to glow, while murtasims brows shot up in surprise once more as his eyes narrowed down at the two upon hearing the words...

Rohail: Han yaar! Chaho tou Australia hi ajao!
Rohail chirped the suggestion eliciting a soft giggle of excitement from meerub who's mind began to race and eyes grow wide and flood with glee at the words, while murtasim just watched the scene unfold in surprise, his eyes narrowed and gaze flickering between the two as he found his jaw tensing up all of a suddan...

Murtasim: Rohail coffee peogey?
Asked murtasim, locking his sharp gaze to rohail who's gaze fluttered to meet with his as his lips curled to a frown...
Rohail: Nahi yaar, mujhey tou bhook lagi hai!
Said rohail with the soft click of his tongue, furrowing his brows down to which meerubs eyes lit up...
Meerub: Tou lunch kartey hain na! Kiu maa begam?
Suggested meerub brightly, sitting up on her seat and throwing a glance to maa begam who grinned wide with the nod of her head...

Maa begam: Bilkool beta!
Said maa begam cheerfully, getting up off the couch as the kids also jumped up with grins...
Anila: Fina! Khaana lagao!
She yelled out to the maid before with a grin anilas gaze fluttered to the kids...
Anila: Chalo ajao!
Said anila, gesturing to head out the living room as the kids and adults, with wide grins and while indulging in chatter made their way out the room while murtasim, his jaw tense and brows knotted in growing irritation, with a soft huff made his way behind...

⚜⚜⚜

Anila: Yeh bhi lo beta!
Chirped anila with a smile, the dining room flooded with chatter and laughter as lunch spread across the table in a delightful spread of dishes, with rohail grinning wide, anila stood filling his plate with more and more as he just chuckled out softly...
Rohail: Uff bas bohat hai! I'm on a diet!
Laughed out rohail, throwing his hands in the air when gazing down at the overwhelming food to which arsal chuckled out from his spot...

Arsal: Ab tou bhool hi jao apni diet!
Joked arsal with the shake of his head, the words bringing rohail to let out an awkward laugh while maa begam simply clicked her tongue...
Maa begam: Beta choro! Safar se ay ho, Achey se khao!
Spoke maa begam with a sweet smile, gesturing to further fill his plate to which rohail grinned wide...

Meerub: Yeh bhi try karo na rohail!
Chirped meerub with a grin, seated just besides rohail and overstretching her hands that held another serving plate of one of the dishes while murtasim, who sat on the other side of the table with a tense jaw eyed the two lazily, arching a brow with a soft huff as he toyed with his food...

Murtasim: Pehley din hi khilla khilla ke pharna hai...?
The soft mumble left his lips laced in irritation as he let out a breath to which meerub, who was busy flooding rohails plate brought her gaze darting to murtasim in annoyance, throwing him a glare once catching the softly said words to which he shook his head...

With a huff of annoyance leaving meerub, the girl narrowed her eyes down at murtasim before sharply swerving her gaze back over and taking her seat casually while continuing with chatter leaving him to chew on the inside of his cheek hard while rolling his eyes...

⚜⚜⚜

Lunch had passed flooded with laughter at the jokes rohail cracked throughout along with chatter going on and on when after the grand lunch, the kids sat at the patio, drinking tea and coffee as the aroma laced with the sweet scents of the drinks along with conversation that went on with it...

Rohail: Uff yaar! Meri tou gai diet!
Complained rohail playfully, shaking his head with a soft huff while sipping at his coffee while the kids giggled out...
Mariam: Tumhey havaili kaisi lagi rohail?
Asked mariam, a smile playing over her lips as she wagged her brows to rohail who grinned wide...
Rohail: Bohat pyaari yaar! Tum log yahan gumtey nahi ho???
He joked with a soft chuckle to which the kids laughed out, while murtasim who leaned back on his seat while sipping at his tea let out a soft huff...

Murtasim: Ab tum na gum jaana... warna gumshudgi ki report katwani paregi...
He mumbled out the words, putting on a soft smirk as the kids giggled while meerub simply rolled her eyes hard...
Haya: tou isko havaili ka tour karwa dengey na!
Giggled out haya, the words bringing rohail to grin wide as he nodded...
Rohail: Zaroor!
Said rohail, his eyes wide and gleaming when suddanly a thought lit up his face eliciting a soft groan from him...

Rohail: Uff yaar! Mainey tou tum logo ko tumharey tofey hi nahi dekhaye!
Said rohail, playfully facepalming himself to which the eyes of the kids grew wide in surprise...
Arsal: Tofey?
Questioned arsal, raising his brows with his lips curling to a smile as rohail hummed...
Rohail: Han yaar! Australia se sab ke liey laya hu!
Said rohail with a soft laugh, his words plastering wide grins on the faces of the kids...

Meerub: Tou chalo phir! Dekh letey hain tofey aur tumhey havaili bhi dekha detey hain!
Suggested meerub with the wag of her brows, grinning ear to ear at rohail who jumped up excitedly...
Rohail: Chalo!
He suggested when gesturing to head inside to which the kids grinned when also jumping up and off their seats...

Meerub: yaar aik second, Tum log jao main aati hu!
Said meerub with a soft huff, her gaze darting over the couch she sat on as she couldn't find the phone she placed off to her side...
Rohail: Theek hai meeru, jaldi aana!
Rohail chirped with a laugh as meerub grinned, still throwing around pillows and searching for her phone...
Meerub: Aarahi hu!
The smiling meerub assured to which the kids smiled before heading inside while indulging in chatter...

When finally as meerub found her phone hidden between the plush pillows, with her lips lifting to a smile the girl pulled away and turned to leave tho just for her smile to drop when spotting murtasim, with his eyes narrowed eyeing her while lazily arching a brow...
Meerub: ...ghoor kiu rahey ho?
She snapped harshly, narrowing her eyes down at his form to which murtasim pouted with the soft tilt of his head...

Murtasim: Bas dekh raha hu...
The words left him softly yet laced in sarcasm to which meerubs brows knotted down...
Meerub: Kya?!?
She questioned with the arch of her brow, folding her arms over her chest before murtasim, once placing down his cup of tea rose from his seat while eyeing the girl...
Murtasim: Ke yeh rohail sahab ke muh se "meeru" nikal ke, inka sar intact kaisey hai?
He spoke sarcastically, wagging his brows at her form while squinting to which meerubs brows shot up...

Murtasim: Wesey kuch zyada hi lift nahi de rahi is Australian ko?
He went on harshly, folding his own arms over his chest as murtasims annoyed tone brought meerub, who watched in surprise to scoff out...
Meerub: Huh! Kiu??? Jalan ho rahi hai?
Questioned meerub, her lips pulling to a teasing smirk as she wagged her brows at murtasim who's face dropped...
Murtasim: Oh ho! Itni khushfehmi??? Dimagh tou sahi hai???
He snapped the words in an instant, murtasims eyes going wide and flooding with annoyance as he took a swift step towards meerub who shot him a sarcastic smile...

Meerub: Mera tou bilkool sahi hai! Hosakey tou apna repair karwalo!
She shot back harshly, pointing a finger to murtasim who's brows knotted before with a huff and roll of her eyes, meerub swiftly swerved around him and stomped off into the havaili, leaving murtasim to shake his head and scoff out at the act...

⚜⚜⚜

Rohail: Wah yaar meeru! Kya baat hai!
He laughed out the words, the day at the havaili had flew by as it was after dinner when the kids sat at the terrace, grinning wide as they had been bragging to rohail about meerub being a topper at university...
Mariam: Ab university ki topper hai! Baat tou hai!
Grinned mariam, wagging her brows as meerubs smiled wide while rohail shook his head with a pout...

Rohail: Yaar meeru, kasam se! Tum tou araam se abroad jaakey par sakti ho...!
Said rohail with a grin creeping up his lips, turning to meerub with a gleam in his eyes as hers grew wide, flooding with excitement that spread over her face making it glitter...
Meerub: Dill tou yehi hai!
Sighed out meerub, shaking her head to which rohail chuckled out when suddanly, amongst the conversation, murtasim, with his gaze glued to his phone stepped into the terrace...

Mariam: Arey bhai! Aye na!
Said mariam, looking to the door where murtasim had walked in from as his gaze darted up from his phone to flicker over the grinning kids bringing his brows to furrow...
Murtasim: Yeh... ho kya raha hai...?
Questioned murtasim with the arch of his brow, his eyes narrowing down as haya spoke up...
Haya: Nahi yaar murtasim, bas baatey kar rahey they!
She explained softly, leaning back in her seat to which murtasim pocketed his phone with his lips tugging to a smirk...

Murtasim: Konsi baatey?
Asked murtasim with the wag of his brows, sighing out before taking his seat when rohail spoke with a grin...
Rohail: Wo in sab ki university ke baatey kar rahey they! Aur yaar ab pata chala hai ke meeru tou topper hai!
He said with a chuckle, looking back to meerub who grinned while murtasims brows shot up, his lips tugging to a pout and eyes narrowing yet flooding with tease as a soft scoff left him...

Murtasim: Hm... barey hi teer marey hain, topper tou banna hi tha...
The soft murmur left his lips laced in sarcasm to which meerub, who had put on a smile found her gaze darting to him and eyes narrowing down at the words as her smile began to fade...
Rohail: Wakai?
Grinned rohail, shooting another glance to meerub who watched the suspiciously smirking murtasim in surprise as he went on...

Murtasim: Han han! Ab poocho na, inhoney tou degree li hui hai... deketia marney ki...
The last words left him in a mumble, his eyes glittering with mischief as murtasim leaned back in his seat while meerubs eyes went wide, brows furrowed and lips parted in the annoyance that coursed through her from the words...
Murtasim: Main tou kehta hu profession bhi yehi chuney...
He mumbled out sarcastically, his gaze fixted to her as meerub huffed out in growing irritation while she clenched her jaw hard...

Rohail: Hain?
The confused rohail breathed out when understanding none of the sarcastic words he mumbled out as his brows furrowed and gaze darted between the two...
Meerub: Choro na rohail! Tum batao ke main wakai abroad jaakey par sakti hu...???
The slightly frazzled and very annoyed meerub attempted to divert the topic as she turned to rohail and shot him a wide grin to which he smiled wide...

Murtasim: Hm! Is profession ke sath abroad jaakey tou bura phasogi...
The mumble left his lips once more as murtasim pouted, shaking his head and furrowing his brows sarcastically as meerubs gaze shot to him in annoyance of the words...
Murtasim: haina "meeru"...?
He spoke with the wag of his brows, locking eyes with the fuming meerub in a heated exchange as her eyes grew wide at the "meeru" he so teasingly uttered before she let out a warning caugh...

Rohail: Kya matlab yaar...?!
Laughed out rohail, once more dumbfounded of the words the two exchanged to which meerub, after throwing a death stare to the lazily smirking murtasim brought her gaze to shoot back to rohail...
Meerub: Choro na matlab! Chalo andar chaltey hain!
Blurted out meerub, grabbing at rohails arm and suddanly pulling him up and off the couch as he smiled while murtasim watched the scene with a tense jaw and harsh glare...
Rohail: Sure...!
Laughed out rohail eliciting a wide and sheepish grin from meerub...

Meerub: Tum log chalo! Main abhi ay!
Said meerub frantically, throwing the kids who also watched and understood the scene warning glares as they grinned awkwardly when rushing over and inside, chatting with rohail and taking him along before meerubs sharp gaze darted to murtasim who still sat lounged back on his seat...

Meerubs lips pursing to a line and eyes narrowing to slits as with a huff of annoyance, she stomped over to where he sat and stood just infront of him, towering over his form while murtasim simply gazed up at the girl with the lazy arch of his brow...
Meerub: Masla kya hai tumhara???
The girl snapped, arching her brow at murtasim with a huff to which he tipped his face to the side while pouting...
Murtasim: Kiu? Tumhara masley hal karney ka kaam hai?
The softly said yet teasing words left him as murtasim furrowed his brows eliciting a sharp breath of annoyance from meerub...

Meerub: Oh! Zyada hero na bano!
She warned, pointing a finger to him while gazing down at his form as murtasims brows knitted together, his jaw tensing up and eyes narrowing as he sat up straight on his seat...
Murtasim: Aur tum bhi zyada heroine na bano tou behtar hoga!
He shot back the words harshly, inching closer to her form as meerub scoffed...

Murtasim: Is rohail ke sath kuch zyada hi over nahi ho rahi?
The words left him laced in annoyance, shaking his head and squinting at meerub who's brows shot up...
Meerub: Tumhey kya??? Main jiskey sath bhi over hu!
She snarled when crossing her arms over her chest, wagging her brows to murtasim who let out a soft hum...
Murtasim: hmm... sahi keh rahi ho... aur tum tou wesey bhi "over" hi ho! Mujhey kya?
Said murtasim with a sarcastic shrug, pouting at the girl as she huffed...

Meerubs face tinged pink in irritation when suddanly, just as she opened her mouth to snap, a thought rushing thought her mind brought meerubs expression to soften and eyes to grow wide from the teasing realization that lit up her face...

Meerub: Ya phir... jalan ho rahi hai rohail se? Ab sari jou attention usko mill rahi hai!
The girl brought up the teasing fact, her eyes glittering with mischief as she tipped her face to the side when her lips pulled to a smirk, while murtasims face seemed to drop from the words, a scoff leaving him as he tilted his face to the side while narrowing his eyes down...
Murtasim: Lagta hai tumhara dimagh puri tarha kharaab hogaya hai...!
He shot the words softly yet in disbelief, shaking his head at the cheekily smirking meerub who's smile just grew wider...

Meerub: Hmm... dimagh kis ka kharaab horaha hai... yeh tou pata chal hi jaye ga!
She snapped, arching a brow to murtasim while slowly leaning down just a bit while murtasim watched in irritation, when suddanly just as murtasims brows knotted down, with a huff meerub pulled away, flipping her hair and stomping off inside leaving murtasim to simply watch in annoyance...
His lips curled to a frown and gaze harsh as with a huff of annoyance, murtasim plopped himself back on the couch...

⚜⚜⚜

Saba: Oh ho! Jalan??? Wo bhi murtasim???
Questioned saba, flabbergasted after the latest report meerub had gave her about the whole day...
Meerub: Confirmed hai!
She giggled out, meerub laying back on her bed, a wicked smile spread over her lips as her eyes glittered with tease after the clear jealousy murtasim had showed throughout the day...
Saba: Na kar yaar meerub! Rohail se wo jal raha hai?
Saba questioned again, confusion along with surprise laced in her tone to which meerub hummed in delight...

Meerub: Jis tarha pura din usko ghoor raha tha na, mujhey tou aisa hi lag raha hai!
Said meerub with a soft huff, a smirk lighting up her face before she grinned wide at another racing thought...
Meerub: Uff Yaar! Laikin Mere tou dill mein thand par gai!
Giggled out meerub with a sigh, her heart full with glee and mind racing with tease before saba spoke once more...
Saba: Laikin... jealous ho kiu raha hai...?
She asked softly, suspicion laced in sabas low tone to which meerub clicked her tongue...

Meerub: Obviously kiu ke sab hi attention jo rohail ko mill rahi hai!
Clarified meerub with a huff, her lips tugging to a pout before a soft hum came from saba...
Saba: "Sab ki attention" ya tumhari attention...?
The words left her softly yet laced in tease to which a scoff left meerub as she rolled her eyes hard...
Meerub: Huh! Na hi kar saba!
Said meerub in annoyance, shaking her head with her brows knotted together before saba spoke once more...

Saba: Yaar... mujhey tou koi aur scene hi lag raha hai...
The soft murmur left sabas lips laced in tease to which meerub scrunched up her face in irritation, clicking her tongue once more before a huff left her...
Meerub: Yaar choro! Mujhey bari neend aarahi hai... kaal university mein baat kartey hain na!
Excused the bored and slightly annoyed meerub with a sigh as saba giggled out cheekily...

Saba: Theek hai yaar, bye!
She spoke with a soft chuckle as meerub smiled with a sigh...
Meerub: Bye!
Said meerub, closing the phone and pulling it away from her ear with a soft huff before meerubs mind began to race once more, her eyes gleaming and lips tugging to a smirk as meerub plopped herself down on the bed...

Hmm... yeh hui na baat! Ab ayga maza...

⚜⚜⚜

A/N: hello!! Would love to know what y'all thought of the chapter! Really hope you guys enjoyed and if y'all did do drop a vote as it is very very appreciated 💗🤞 would love to know how y'all liked rohails entry and what will happen nowww??? 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 944 12
As you all know the writer didn't leave a single chance to ruin MEERASIM for us so here is a little effort I pull off to save the grace. ps. this is...
25.9K 1.5K 11
Now going to write on the most favourite pair of us and that is Meerasim.This is my second book.Please support me. This book will be completed differ...
7.8K 341 4
[SEQUEL TO KASHISH] Murtasim Khan returns to the Khan Haveli upon completing his education after a period of four long years. Determined to follow hi...
112K 4K 31
Life takes an unexpected turn for Meerab and Murtasim,as they are bound to face each other. As they fight the battles of ego,hate and self respect wi...