What About Us?

Від ciaraerin1

Descendants X School for Good and Evil this is descendants 1 R.I.P Cameron Boyce, we love you, you lit up a r... Більше

Intro and explanation
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
not a chapter
Chapter Thirteen
also not a chapter
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Twelve

6 0 0
Від ciaraerin1

She came to in the infirmary for the second time, her face tight from dried tears and her hands restrained by silk bows. Fucking hell, bows? Was she so problematic that they didn't have the materials to restrain somone? It was high school, no? Everyone's, well, high. Or was that just the Isle?

Her head hurt. The last thing she remembered was blacking out while being dragged away, her friends still beating the barrier, which made no move whatsoever.

The door opened, and Agatha lifted her head to see who walked in or out, but only saw a flash of blond hair.

"Tedros? What are you doing here?" She heard a nurse she didn't know ask the newcomer.

"I need the doses for today." The prince replied. Then, God knows why, he walked over to her bed.

"Fuck do you want?" Agatha snarled, not looking at him.

"How did you trick the symphs?" He asked, venom in his words.

"How did I trick the what?" She replied incredulously.

"The skeletal birds that dropped you lot on the different sides. You tricked them, didn't you?"

"Tricked them? Into putting us into Good? You're delusional." She scoffed.

"What did you do then?"

"Nothing! You really think I, daughter of Maleficent, of all damned people, would want to be in Good? Your brains bad for you, you should be the one restrained by silk bows that are probably the easiest things to slip out of."

The feeling of silk on her wrists suddenly disappeared, and she craned her neck, frowning. Tedros had the two strips in his hands. He chucked them at her. and she sat up, surprised there wasn't anything on her legs.

"...thanks?"

"You're welcome. Tell me what you did."

"I put an enchantment on the birds to drop us in opposite sides. Obviously."

"Well undo it! Tell them there's a mista- you're lying, aren't you?" He eyed her warily, his eyebrows raised slightly.

"Couldn't you see my majestic beam when it worked?"

"You were looking around, confused."

"Now you're getting it! Go away."

To her surprise, he did. Scowling and muttering about witch burnings, sure, but he still left. "Can you find Mal and tell her to come here?" She called after him.

"No!" He yelled back, thanking the nurse with a few bottles, grabbing the latter, and walking out, closing the door with a tad more vigor than necessary.

———

He did end up getting Mal. Agatha found this out when her sister rushed in, laid eyes on her bed, and ran over.

"Whoa, who died? Me?"

"What- no, Agatha tell me why in the hell Tedros just came up to me saying you wanted to see me?" Mal asked.

"Because I wanted to see you?"

"Why does he know that? Did he come in here? Why?"

"No, I spoke to him through the window, stupid. He wanted bottles of something. Didn't see."

"And he spoke to you? Why did you talk to him?"

"He came over to me! Besides, I am and was bored out of my mind, and he also threatened to burn me at the stake, stone me, all the old shit."

"Why?"

"Accused me of putting a spell on the birds. Mal, my head hurts, shut up. Also did you run here?"

"...no."

Agatha rolled her eyes, then snatched the chocolate Mal had brought, grinning. She unwrapped it and took a rather large bite.

"Woke up with silk restraining me." She said between chews.

"What? Surely that's not allowed!" Mal cried, rocketing to her feet.

"'S fine, Teddy-kins took 'em off."

Mal stared at her. "What?"

"Did you just call him Teddy-kins?"

"Beatrix calls him that, and it's childish. Funny, though. Go and get Benny-boo, he spends his entire day staring at you."

"Ew."

"Sì."

Mal sat down again, and hugged Agatha tightly.

"Thought you'd another one of your... episodes." She said, voice cracking.

"M, I'm okay. I promise. It just... I don't know, reminded me too much of the Isle, and became less about getting Sophie out, and more about proving something. I don't know what, I just wanted it gone." Agatha was horrified to find tears rising. She squashed her fear down, blinking furiously.

"Aggie I'm so sorry. I want to help you, but I don't know how, and- and we got dropped in Good, Good! Us! Mother's going to kill us..." Mal got up and started pacing, but when Agatha tried, she found her legs numb and she fell to the floor.

"Mm. 'Kay, so I was apparently drugged. That explains why they were only on my wrists. Uhh..." Mal hoisted her up, and the both sat down together on the infirmary bed.

"Are you... okay? Now?" Mal asked carefully, putting her arm around Agatha's shoulders.

"Yeah."

"Agatha!" Carlos, Evie, and Jay all barged in, followed by Sophie and... Tedros. Again. Why was he here?

"Told them not to come, they didn't listen." He said, as if he'd read her mind. She rolled her eyes and wriggled away from Mal as her friends ran over.

"Okay. You can go now." She said, not looking at anyone, her eyes fixed on the sheets.

"See, I have the feeling this'll be interesting, so I don't think I will, actually." Out of the corner of her eye she saw Tedros grin slyly.

"You're infuriating. What are we, a piece at a museum for you to gawk at?" Agatha leant over and picked up a glass of water, still refusing eye contact. Tedros pulled a chair from across the room and sat down, smiling sarcastically at her as she drank. She glared back, putting the glass down. "Why are you lot here, anyway?" She asked, turning to her friends.

"I don't actually know, since the lady outside said you could leave now. Ooh, we're here to... uh... escort you back to your rooms," Jay bowed far too low, his loose hair falling over his face and hitting the ground. Agatha brightened.

"Let's go then." She got up, stumbled, to which Mal responded by holding her by the wrist and practically dragging her out.

———

The timetable was definitely beyond her greatest nightmares, Sophie thought as she stalked back to her dormitory, only to be refused access. According to the wolves, she'd been sleeping in Good the entire time, while the Evil dorms were being built. She was sent to Malice 66, on the other side of schoo;. She opened the door and found the Coven on the floor in a circle with playing cards. She rolled her eyes and slumped on the unclaimed bed.

As soon as her hair touched the manky pillow, she jolted back up. She needed to get out of here, and fast. She would not be pathetically defeated by some Evil school. Her mother had known Sophie was made for more. A fairytale life, all for her. Tedros as her prince, her the future Queen of... of Camelot! She would not be denied that chance. A small smile touched Sophie's lips, and she turned to the three witches on the floor.

"What." Hester grumbled, glaring at her.

"Help me out of here. Please." Sophie went straight to begging.

"Why should we?"

"Because... because-"

"Exactly. Ani, give me another card." Hester turned away, taking two cards from one of Anadil's rats.

"Please! I'll do anything. I can't stay here, just help me to Good. There's been a mistake!" Sophie blinked back tears, begging her voice not to crack, "I'm not Evil..."

Hester stared at her. "If it gets rid of this noise, I'll... dispose of you myself." She inhaled, letting out a low chuckle. For some reason, Sophie found it more sinister than if it were a full cackle.

"I just need to get to Good. No disposing, just gone. Please, I'm begging you."

"You know what happens to filthy beggers in fairytales, don't you, sweet, sweet Sophie?" Hester grinned like the Cheshire Cat, burying her knuckles into Sophie's hair, and roughly yanking her to the floor. "They end up begging more. For their life." She bared her teeth and let go, leaving Sophie to scuffle and wail about her 'ruined' hair.

"You beast!" She yelled, rising to her feet. "You horrible hag!"

———

Hester was caught surprised at Sophie's retaliation, though she was loath to admit it. She stopped, turned around, and lunged. Sophie dodged, and Hester slammed into a moldy dresser next to Sophie's bed, growling.

"Not the hair." Sophie spat. "Never, the hair."

Hester pulled out a dagger as Anadil and Dot watched, Anadil stroking her rats, looking on calmly, Dot chewing a chocolate notebook, the corners of her mouth curling.

"How will you do without that soft hair of yours in Good? How will you survive?" Hester advanced on her, Sophie opening the door to the balcony their floor had. The witch gripped her hair again, tighter this time. She sniffed Sophie, "You may smell like an Ever, look like an Ever, but we'll have to see, won't we. If the fairies catch you, we'll help you out." She paused, grinning slyly. "And if you crash to the floor in a bloody mess, you're Evil."

Sophie kicked her, "I warned you! NEVER THE HAIR!" She screamed, flipping them over so Hester was against the balcony edge. She groaned as her back dug into the rigged railing.

The dagger fell to the floor, near a bridge that Sophie hadn't seen on the way here. She let go of Hester, staring. "What's that?"

"Halfway Bridge. Stops people from either side crossing through to their... desired side of school. If you haven't seen it, then you came through the Clearing to get here. We have lunch there. You can plot with your friends then, just leave us out of it." Dot answered as Hester rubbed her shoulder blades and spine, groaning miserably.

"Wait, lunch? Together? Both sides?" Dot nodded, "Yes! Oh thank God!" Sophie flounced to her bed in good spirits, and dreamed of a specific blonde prince.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

129K 3.3K 39
WARNING CONTAINS SEXUAL SCENES, boyxboy, boyxboyxboy and boyxboyxboyxboy 8 Children all left home and became the most powerful witches and wizards th...
79K 1.5K 22
What if they knew Voldemort was coming? What if they had time to get out of the house? What would it have been like for Harry growing up with love in...
693 1 29
Harry, Calum, Justin and Michael may be the children of terrible villains, but they're fitting in amazingly well in Auradon. Well, at least most of t...
49.4K 1.4K 13
[Based on the Netflix Movie] [All the characters except (Y/N) belong to Soman Chainani.] You live your life peacefully in Galvadon, although you and...