๐„๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ

By IHeartCapAlot

"๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ซ๏ฟฝ... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

14

5.4K 257 50
By IHeartCapAlot

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ | 3:56ᴘᴍ | ᴇꜱꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

One Weeks Later...

"So you and drac are just done?" Ne'Daya asked

"Honestly and truly I tried to look past it but the more I thought about it the more I knew I needed some distance. 3 times is crazy and I can't help but feel like it might be more. My trust for his no good ass is in the damn dumpster." She frowned.

"And that's understandable I'm surprised you so well put together right now, I know how much you love him and how much this whole situation is killing you." She replied.

"To be honest I'm not fine at all I just been walking this shit off day by day it already happened so it's not shit I can do about it now. It hurt more that I had to find out from a hatin ass bitch. Like of all the females it could've been, it just had to be a big ass hater of mine. That shit was beyond trifling of him." She said

"So what happens now? That's it no contact no closure none of that?" Ne'Daya asked.

"There will definitely need to be closure if I do end up moving on... I really do love too deeply and I hate myself for that because that's the only reason I might take him back." She said.

"Loving too deep is a problem?" She asked

"Loving deep is like playing Russian roulette with yo heart. You takin' a risk with yo self when you love too deeply that shit can run you insane if it's not with the right person." She told her

She could tell essence was drained. She was usually a positive happy person but Ne'Daya could tell some of it had been chipped away.

As she was about to reply  her phone started loudly vibrating.

Zylin's name flashed across her phone and she sighed.

"You can answer it I don't mind." Essence said with a small smile.

"These the ones you want?" Zylin asked as the called connected.

"Nigga hold the camera up , I see who really recorded all the fights back in the gap." She said squinting her eyes.

He picked up the shoe and put it in the camera.

"Yes Zylin those are the shoes." She said and he flipped the camera back on him.

"Where yo face lemme see yo face." He told her and she put her face in the camera.

"I know that shit still don't got you feeling some type of way." He said

She had found out a rumor was started that she was giving it up to Zylin and he was buying expensive gifts in return. She didn't give a damn about a rumor she was more so hurt that her supposed to be friend Samara was the reason it started up.

"No." She lied.

"Stop lying to me like forreal nana cause the shit starting to piss me off." He said with a straight face.

"I'm not lying." She frowned.

"Alright see you still going? I got some for that don't worry bout it." He said saltily and she rolled her eyes.

"Tell essence she finna have to up you in a luh bit I miss you." He said

"Zy I haven't even been away from you for a couple hours."

"Shit don't matter I miss yo face Ian really been able to see you this whole week. You'll cook for me though?" He said.

"That's what cho ass really wanted." Essence butted in and they both started laughing.

"What you want to eat?" She asked

"You know Ian picky." He replied.

"Okay but I need an idea cause you gotta go get some stuff from the store depending on what it is." She replied.

"Burgers, wings, and fries." He said.

"Ight imma text you the stuff." She said

"Ight I love yo pretty ass." He said

"I love you too handsome."

"You got me blushing and shit yeen never called me handsome." He smiled widely and she busted out laughing.

"I call you handsome all the time." She shook her head.

"Do that shit more often." He said

"Bye forreal Zylin." She said before hanging up.

"When was you gone tell me?" Essence asked.

"Tell you what Essie?" She said confused

"When was you gone tell me you had a thing for Zylin ?"

"What are you talking about?" Ne'Daya asked

"That shit aint rocket science it's all in yo face and body language."

"I'll be honest I been getting hella butterflies but it's just from simple everyday shit that he tells me so I don't even understand why I'm feeling like this. " She said

"Because you like him boo when every little thing he do start to effect you, that's you developing yo crush for him." She told her.

"Maybe I got a stomach bug." She mumbled

"Be honest with yourself Na." Essence laughed.

"I can't because when I think like that I also think about how I could jeopardize our 10 plus year friendship." She said

"Sometimes you gotta just take the risk. You basically Zylin's wife without the title na." she told her.

"Don't say that essence you not helping. I been feeling so nervous around him lately I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I'm glad I can finally vent about this because I feel like I'm making it obvious.." She dragged out a long sigh

"Obvious how?" She asked

"When he gets close to me I put distance in between us and you know he's a touchy person so he gets irritated with that and his compliments I can't make this up the way he looks at me when he compliments me is like I don't know it's like he genuinely admires me." He said

"Damn you gotta live with em that's crazy, but being away not really gone help. Zylin lil ugly ass is charming you never getting rid of that crush. When did you figure it out?" She asked.

"The day quan took me on that date. I couldn't stop thinking about him. He got a weird effect on my body and I feel like he knows so he teases me. He be the only thing on my mind sometimes. I realize when I say I miss him it's not only in like a friendly way. I think I might be falling love with him. I think I'm pass a little crush now." She said.

"Oh shit." Essence blurted.

"Yeah it's that bad." She said rubbing her temples.

. .

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ | 9:23ᴘᴍ | ʜᴏᴍᴇ

. .

"Can I please get a fry just one fry?" Zylin said.

"I'm almost finished cooking get out my face." She said mushing his head.

"Give me a fry and imma leave you alone." He told her. 

She pointed the fry at him and he ate it.

"Drac having a kick back in a couple days." Zylin told her.

"And?" She asked as she took the last burger out the pan.

"And he want you to get essence to come." He said

"My answer is no and can you go put a shirt on?" She asked.

"Im at home ion complain when you walking around half naked anyways why not?" He asked.

"Because she don't want nothing to do with him." She said as she glazed melted butter on the inside and outside of the lightly toasted buns for the burger.

"She just saying that cause she hurt right now she don't know that for sure she need to talk to him." Zylin told her.

She silently put mayo on both buns and started assembling it.

"And you think at a kick back would be the best time for them to talk?" She asked.

"I mean it's not the worst place he ain't inviting too many folks just convince her please. You don't even gotta trick her tell her the reason and just see what she say. This nigga drac been tryna act all tough but I can tell them not being together effecting him." Zylin told her.

"I'll see and if she says no I'm not forcing her to go." She said as she but bacon on the burger then poured her special sauce on it.

She finally put the top bun on it then added seasoned fries and a few honey bbq wings to the plate.

"You ain't even looking at this shit from drac perspective he made a mistake." He said

"Zy I really don't care this not my problem but I know where I stand, come on." She said as she led him out the kitchen to the dining area.

She sat his plate down and he pulled his chair out and sat down.

"No drink?" He asked

"So I have to do every thing for you? Like nigga damn are you a child?" She asked irritated.

"You got mad at me that fast?" He asked confused.

"Yes because you being inconsiderate of Essence feelings and only considering Drac's." She said folding her arms.

" what that gotta do with my drink? And you doing the same thing Vice versa." He shot back.

"Fuck yo drink, last time I checked Essence is the one that got cheated on so I have a reason to act the way I'm acting right now. I just want what's best and healthy for my friend."

"And what if what's best for yo friend is drac? You got this subconscious thought now that he this bad ass person because of what he did in the past. We all got a past Na. If I made a dumb mistake in the past would you forgive me?" He asked her

"I don't know.. it depends on what it would be." She mumbled.

"You know whatever it would be you'll be mad for a luh bit and then talk that shit out with me be honest now." He glared at her.

"That's different we been friends since we were little. I been accepted that you're a dumbass and you do dumb shit." She said before walking away going back into the kitchen to fix her food.

After she finished fixing her food she went back to sit at the table with Zylin who had cleared his plate.

"You fixed me a big ass burger and yo shit little." He said and she sucked her teeth,

"I'm not a fat ass like you that's why." She said as she bit into her burger.

"Girl fuck you." He mugged her and she busted out laughing.

She finished eating her food and her and Zylin talked for a while until she got sleepy. They washed dishes together and cleaned up around the house.

After She had completely tired herself out she did her hygienes and found a good movie to fully put her to sleep.

"I don't even know why I turned this on." She said as she turned the tv off.

She put her phone on the charger and laid on her side letting out a deep breath as she closed her eyes.

She felt a dip in her bed and a pair of arms wrap around her. She felt does butterflies that wouldn't leave her alone once again.

"My bad Ian been able to sleep comfortable since I slept with you." He whispered.

"I-It's okay." She stuttered.

He pulled her as close to him as he could and placed his head in her neck. She gently placed her hand on his face and he slightly slid his hands under her shirt a little.

"If I ever get the privilege to meet you again in my next life, I would want us to be soulmates." She spoke.

"We already soulmates in this life. You perfect for me I couldn't imagine nobody that's more of a fit to be my bestfriend." He told her.

"You right." She replied knowing he didn't get what she had just semi confessed to him.

"Go to sleep nana." He told her.

"Okay." She replied softly before she started dosing off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.1K 13
๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ, "๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง?" ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง...
750K 26.4K 68
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’ ?
3.3M 121K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
165K 11.8K 23
"๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฝ***๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š˜."