My alien academia: alien hero

normal_writer1812 द्वारा

in a world with 80 percent of the earth population having powers call "quirks" many people wanted to become p... अधिक

then there was 10 heroes
animal out break
pirating is illegal!
a VENOMOUS retirement (rewrite)
the hunters
N.O.L.A.N
villains and hero wedding
the Necronomicon
Mystoctopus
Melware
a SHOCKING appearance

new favorite

189 8 6
normal_writer1812 द्वारा

It was the day after what had happened, after (y/n) had fought off Sam and his relentless onslaught against him. Barley gets a win with his life, but luckily gains a new alien out of it. One that wasn't trying to take control of him.

So you know, the usual.

Except not really, Selen's life was endangered. Someone he loved dearly, for the first time (y/n) felt like he couldn't do anything. For the first time he felt what it was like to be an actual hero. The feeling of hopelessness and that you might not be able to save the people you cared about. It was new to him, and he didn't like it. The adrenaline, the sound of his heart in his ear, the blood pumping through his heart. All of it, he hated it. It was all so new to him, but he felt like it was going to get old to him.

(y/n) sat upon the front door of the RV van, as he was surrendered by the gang, being Selen, Elira, Ina, and Ankoku. They talked to each other while Max and Ryou went out to get some ice cream for them. As they do that the gang talk about random things, (y/n) wasn't sure what though as he was getting lost in his own mind. Thinking about yesterday and the feelings he had during his fight with Sam.

Ina: So if you don't mind me asking, what happened inside the building while you were stuck inside of it?

She asked Selen, wanting to know if (y/n) was okay during his fight with Sam and hoping that Selen didn't see (y/n) transforming into an alien.

Selen: Well a lot actually, bootleg Electro straight up was trying to kill (y/n).

Elira: really?

She asked in a worried voice.

Selen: Well I think at least, I tried to find him but I couldn't.

Ankoku: probably because he was hiding away like a coward.

He said annoyingly, causing Elira to elbow him in the shoulder.

Selen: anyways, instead of finding (y/n), I found bootleg Electro fighting off the alien dude.

She referred to the Alien hero. Shocking both Elira and Ankoku.

Elira: Wait, the alien hero was there as well! What was he doing there?

She asked her sister, confused on how the alien hero was there in the first place.

Ankoku: why call him a hero? He is a menace to everyone.

He went to correct Elira, causing Selen to elbow him in the shoulder as well.

Selen: Anyways, like I was saying.

She said in annoyance at being interrupted.

Selen: the bootleg electro guy was fighting off the alien guy and seemed like he was actually going to kill him. So don't call me dumb here, but I had the bright idea of biting him in the knee.

She said like it was nothing, shocking everyone once again.

Elira: Selen! Why would you think that was a good idea to do that! You could have gotten hurt!

She screamed at her sister as her sisterly instinct kicked in.

Ankoku: yeah! Why would you risk your life for the alien vigilante! Remember what he did in Sorashime city!

He referred to when Mystoctopus fought against the shark villain and his rampage when (y/n) went berserk. Discomforting Ina.

Selen: Well maybe because he needed help, he was the one trying to fight the psychopath who wanted to kill a child!

She argued back, defending herself which Ina agreed on since she knows the whole truth behind the sorashime city incident, but this did not bother (y/n) since he was still in his own mind. Looking upon (y/n), Ina knew that (y/n) would just jump in and defend himself but he didn't like he was. Concerning Ina. so Ina decided maybe she would try to do (y/n)'s job.

Ina: hey.

She softly said, getting everyone's attention.

Ina: Well maybe that alien guy from Sorashime city was a completely different alien guy since if he was the same person that Selen found fighting the electricity guy. Why was he fighting off the electric guy instead of hurting people? Seems like he was trying to help people by stopping him.

She said to them nervously, hoping that was a good enough defense for (y/n). But she wasn't too sure if it was even a good one. But hearing this seems to anger Ankoku.

Ankoku: You seriously can't be defending him! After what he did!

He screamed back to Ina.

Ankoku: You really think that he's some hero after the lives he endangered!

Ina: well I'm just saying, why would he fight off some guy that was obviously trying to hurt innocent people. I mean, Elira did say that she and you saw him try to kill (y/n). Seems like he wanted to save people and not hurt anyone.

She once again tried to defend the alien hero A.K.A (y/n). But Ankoku was still not having it.

Ankoku: believe in what you want, nothing changes that fact that he destroyed a good part of a city, putting innocent lives at risk and almost hurting real heroes as well!

He angrily said, being stubborn.

Ankoku: In fact, why are you so much assistance in defending him! What do you even see in him that makes you think he's a hero!

Ina: well it's just that, he went from being a guy saving people's lives to almost harming other then back to saving people lives! It's just a bit strange, you know. (y/n) would agree with me, right.

She asked him, looking toward him. But yet he still stared off at his hand. Seemingly zoning out during their conversions.

Ina: right (y/n)?

She said once again, trying to get his attention. But failed to do so.

Ina: ahem.

She coughed hoping that would get his attention. But it didn't, annoying Ina. so she decided to flick him in the head to get his attention but that didn't work either. This was really getting on Ina nerves.

Ina: (y/n)!

She screamed, grabbing him by the shoulder and shaking him violently to get his attention. Which worked.

(y/n): what!

He screamed at her, annoyed that she just violently shook him.

Ina: have you even been listening to what we're talking about?

She angrily asked him.

(y/n): no, was I supposed to?

He asked, annoying both her and Ankoku.

Ankoku: I swear you don't care about anyone else other than yourself.

She angrily said, angrying (y/n).

(y/n): whoa, why got you so annoyed all of a sudden.

He asked him.

Ankoku: your friend here thinks that the alien "hero" is a hero even after he endangered many loves in Sorashime city.

(y/n): well maybe he was being mind controlled or something.

Ankoku: mind control?

He said with a disappointed face.

(y/n): yeah, i mean. He was helping people up until that point, and then he went on to save Selen. So that should tell us that he does still want to help people. So it wouldn't make sense if he just one day decided that he wanted to hurt people. Maybe there was another force that was forcing him to hurt people.

He told Ankoku, it was true after all since he was being controlled by something else. Whether it be the alien itself or the necronomicon, he wasn't fully sure but he definitely knew he wasn't in full control of his mind.

Ankoku: that is the dumbest excuse you have ever made, even more dumb than the you you tried to make when you left your friends just to save yourself.

He annoyingly said.

Selen: for the last time Ankoku, he didn't leave me to die. He left me so he could distract the villain for us to get out safely.

She tried to defend (y/n).

Ankoku: And you believe that.

He annoyingly asked her.

Selen: yes I do since I've seen him do it with my own two eyes.

She said back to him.

Ankoku: Are you serious? What about the other two times he did leave us just to save himself? The first time at Vera's house and at the wedding.

He continued, prolonging the disagreement. As he did so, (y/n) rubbed his head in frustration, a throbbing headache developing from Ankoku's ceaseless bickering. The incessant arguing was wearing on (y/n)'s nerves, leaving him weary. He felt increasingly annoyed, particularly considering he wasn't running away from his friends but actively risking his life to save others. Ankoku's accusation of cowardice stung, especially in light of (y/n)'s recent confrontation with Sam, where he put his life on the line to protect Selen, the girl he so deeply loves. Acting like he knew him deeply when he doesn't know even the most basic things about him, like Will Harangue and Sam.

(y/n): Look.

He said in an annoyed voice, standing up from his sitting positions, catching everyone's attention.

(y/n): you can believe whatever you want, I got better things to argue about. This is not one of them, especially when the arguments involved a stubborn child.

Insulting Ankoku, deeping angerying for his blatant insult on him.

(y/n): I've got a bit of a headache from yesterday and now today, so if you excuse me. I need to go somewhere where I can be alone with my thoughts.

He frustratedly said, he started to walk away from the group hoping to clear his mind. But suddenly Ankoku got in his way with an intimidating face.

Ankoku: and where you think you're going.

He asked (y/n) as if he was his parent.

(y/n): don't you have ears, I just said I'm going somewhere I can clear my head.

He spoke back to him with a frustrated voice due to Ankoku's constant bickering.

(y/n): Now get out of my way.

He then aggressively shoved Ankoku out of his way, angring Ankoku.

Ankoku: hey, if you think—

He went and grabbed (y/n)'s shoulder, tightening his hand upon grabbing his shoulder. Quickly (y/n) grabbed Ankoku's hands, holding a tight grip and squashing it. Then quickly turned around to shove Ankoku to the ground in frustration. Shocking the entire group. Once after the ground, Ankoku looked back (y/n) in anger. Not only for denying his cowardness but now pushing him around like he was a ragdoll. (y/n) glared, annoyed by his constant bickering and annoyance towards him. Once pushing him away, (y/n) continue to walk away from the group hoping to find a place where he can be by himself. Once he walked away, Ankoku got back up on his two feet even angeryer before. (y/n) acting like a big man and disrespect towards him just fuels his fire of disliking towards (y/n).

Ankoku: do you still want to defend him now? ]

He annoyingly asked Selen.

Selen: you provoke him!

She argued back to him. Which just started a whole new one. The two started to banter with each other while Elira tried to intervene but the two were too stubborn to stop. As the two argue with each other, Ina watches as (y/n) walks away to god knows where. She never seen (y/n) act like this before. This was new to her in many ways. She didn't even think (y/n) was completely being so aggressive towards others. It was honestly worrying to watch happen. (y/n) who is usually childish and annoying now seemingly aggressive towards someone else. She thought to herself that maybe it would be a good idea to go check on him and to make sure that he was doing okay.

Ina: I'm just going to make sure he doesn't do anything dumb, like usual.

She softly said to the others, but the others were too busy arguing with one another except for Elira who was trying to stop the meaningless argument.

Ina: yeah, that's good here from you guys.

She awkwardly spoke to them even if they weren't paying attention to her. She slowly but surely walked away from the group hoping to follow (y/n) to make sure he wasn't doing anything to get himself into trouble.

Time skip

Walking to the corner of a wall of an alleyway, Ina picked her head behind the coroner as she followed (y/n) to god know where. She had followed through many parts of the city but luckily (y/n) didn't seem to bother to look behind so she didn't need to be all that stealthy. That being said, she had followed him to somewhere she least expected him to go which seemed to be an abandoned car junkyard. Confusing her, (y/n) stand at the gates of the junkyard for a bit, seemingly zoning out. But after a few seconds on what seemed to be him zoning out, (y/n) had walked into the abandoned junkyard all by himself. Wanting to make sure (y/n) wasn't going to do something reckless, Ina took the chance to get out of her hiding spot and got in after (y/n). She walked up to the gates as well, walking past them and into the car junkyard. There, she looked around the place only to see broken down cars that seemed to age with time, as expected. Slowly she walked past these broken down cars to now disturb the silence and to hopefully not catch (y/n)'s attention. She slowly kept on walking still looking for (y/n), but she heard a noise. With that noise was a flashy green light, quickly she turned her head towards where the light came from. She immediately thought it was (y/n). So she quickly went where the light came from, but as she does. She heard something being teared open, then immediately she saw something being thrown into the sky. It looked like a car battery, before she could even question it. Electricity came out of nowhere, destroying the car battery mid air. This shocked her at first but immediately knew it had to be (y/n), so quickly she ran where the electricity came from. Running on the pathway then immediately hitting a corner, the first thing she saw (y/n) in his brand new alien form.

Feedback: alright!

He screamed to himself, looking into the sky where the car battery once was. In front of him were a line of abandoned broken down cars, the one in front of him had its front hood teared open. Ina looked upon (y/n) in a bit of a shock, she hadn't seen this alien yet so she was familiar with it. Though if she had to guess he might have gotten it during his fight with Sam which would explain how he won that fight. Feedback then walked up to the next car, raising his hand to then plunge it into the hood of the car, ripping the car battery out of it. With the car battery in hand, he absorbs all of its electricity, then throws it into the air. While the battery was in mid, Feedback's finger sparked off electricity, raising his hand into the air and letting out a huge amount of electricity at the dead car battery, destroying it like he did before.

Feedback: man, this guy is the best.

He spoke to himself once again, checking out himself as he did so.

Ina: what are you doing?

Ina finally spoke after watching Feedback show off a bit, quickly he turned his head thinking it was some stranger. But once he saw who it was, he immediately didn't care all that much.

Feedback: oh it's just you.

He said with a bored face. He then immediately went back on what he was doing, walking up to the next broken down car, raising his fist to start the process once again.

Ina: just me? Is that all you have to say?

She annoyingly asked, Feedback seemingly didn't care though as he ripped out another car battery.

Feedback: yes squid head, that all I have to say now leave me alone.

He insulted her with no hesitation, as he absorbed the electricity of the car battery. Irritating Ina from his disrespect towards her.

Ina: well the least you can do is explain what happened back there.

Feedback: oh, well I decided that I would test the new guy out you know. Check out what he can do, I mean I just got him yesterday. So it wouldn't hurt to give him a test drive.

He said to her, thinking she was talking about what happened to the car battery.

Ina: what? No! I mean between you and Ankoku. What the heck was that?

She annoyingly said back to him, dumbfounded that (y/n) thought she was referring to his new alien.

Feedback: oh him, I just got annoyed by his constant bickering.

He angrily said, remembering his annoying voice and calling him a coward. In anger, he threw the car battery to the air, pointing his finger out to then shoot out a bit of electricity to destroy it mid air like the last two.

Ina: well usually you just call people names and act all tough, you know act like a dog that can only bark. But never i've seen you bite back and even if you do you never bite hard enough.

Feedback: well, I got tired of his bickering, acting like he knows me. Saying that I'm a coward even though I put my life at risk for others.

He aggressively said, his single eye showing anger including his voice. Ina could tell he wasn't just having a tantrum.

Feedback: you know I put my life at risk by leading electric boy into a goose chase to make sure you, Selen, Elira, and especially him got out of the building. And he calls ME a coward, even after Selen told him otherwise. It's just like he just has it out for me. Even after all i've done, the lives I save at the wedding and at aunt Vera's house—

Ina: but he doesn't know you're the one who saved him, he doesn't know you're the alien hero.

She interrupted him, seemingly defending Ankoku which irritated Feedback to hear her defending the guy who was calling him a coward.

Feedback: well that doesn't matter, he thinks now that i'm a monster who just wants to hurt people after what had happened with Mystoctpus.

Ina: and can you blame him, he doesn't have full context on what really happened so is it really his fault.

She argued back.

Feedback: okay then, maybe you can say that. But that doesn't mean he has to be on my back on everything. Especially when it comes to me being called a coward!

He aggressively screamed, walking up to Ina in anger.

Feedback: He doesn't know how much my life was endangered when I fought Sam! My biggest priority in that fight wasn't defeating Sam, it was saving Selen!

His face got closer to Ina's, his eye and voice showing much more anger than before, it started to actually frighten Ina a bit seeing(y/n) acutely get this anger.

Feedback: i wasn't fighting for fun or for the thrill of it, I could have died Ina! Selen could have died! A single mistake could have ended both our lives!

His voice raised even louder, scaring Ina even more. This wasn't she saw in (y/n), it was like this experience had changed him.

Feedback: I almost died Ina! I was standing still ready to accept my faith! I was ready to meet my mom and dad in heaven or god know where I'll end up after death! My body was pumping blood like never before, my heart was beating faster, I was sweating fear out of myself! All the villains I fought before never made me feel like that before! Do you understand Ina!

He screamed, grabbing Ina by the shoulder, causing her to freeze from (y/n) aggressiveness. His voice is now filled with fear.

Feedback: I was ready to die, I was willing to die. In that moment I generally thought that was going to be in the end, I was disappointed in myself in so many ways. I was going to die before I could have become a legit hero, I died before I could keep the promise I made with my parents.

He then let go of Ina, his eye and voice now turning into sadness.

Feedback: before I can tell Selen how I truly feel.

His voice became soft and sad. His eyes showed sorrow, looking at the ground remembering the fight to its every detail. It was his first on death's door and he generally thought he wasn't going to make it. He's 10 and almost died. So almost expressing death affects a lot. Ina could tell. She could tell from his voice and face that he was generally scared by this, that he could have actually died.

Ina: well, that part of the hero's life, sometimes if not most of the time you'll have a near death experience. That is what your parents felt too sometimes.

She softly said to him, walking up to (y/n) and resting her hand on his back to comfort him.

Feedback: well I'm just 10 year old Ina, what 10 year old has near death experience! I thought my biggest worry was going to be trying to impress Selen, not worrying if I can survive a fight with a psychopath! Who is also a grown adult! Like seriously! I'm 10 years old and for some reason a grown adult has beef with me! And I'm not even a part of his life!

He screamed to Ina, holding his head still trying to comprehend what had just happened to him yesterday. Ina could tell that he wasn't expecting this when he wanted to be a hero, usually from what he had heard from the media that it was all fun and game. That it was just some simple thing, that you just needed to beat up the bad guy, punch first, ask questions later type of things. This wasn't what he expected.

Feedback: So when Ankoku calls ME a coward after I put my life at risk for the sake of others. I'm going to be a bit mad alright.

He aggressively said to Ina. walking away from Ina and towards another car, ripping through the hood of it and tearing the car battery of it. Absorbing all of its electricity, then throwing it to the air, shooting out electricity at it and destroying it.

Feedback: now if you excuse me, I got to test out my new favorite guy.

His month turned into a grin, smiling as he showed off as his new alien.

Ina: So how exactly did you get this new guy?

Feedback: don't know, just showed up out of nowhere during my fight with Sam. pretty convenient if you asked me, especially since. You know, he absorbs electricity and I was fighting a guy who used electricity. Perfect timing if I say so myself.

He said confidently. As he does, he and Ina hear screams from the distance. Scream of distress as the sound of cars crashing mixed with it, with the sound of sparks as well.

Feedback: well then, I guess that is a call for help.

He jokingly said.

Ina: you think?

She sarcastically said.

Feedback: don't give me a sas, this a perfect time to give this a test drive against a villain that hopefully isn't a psychopath.

He said to Ina, spriting off to where the screams were coming from to help anyone that would be endangered. Sprinting as fast as he could, he went to the directions where had heard the cry of help. Once reaching the area he believed the screaming was coming from, he looked around to see the aftermath of a car crash. A car crashed into a park car, though it didn't look like anyone was either of the cars. Looking around he then noticed a fire hydrant broken in half, dripping down water everywhere. A light pole broke down, it up half down on the ground. Many cars' horns honked loudly as their blinkers went off.

Feedback: what a sight.

He said sarcastically.

Feedback: now where is the problem.

Once he had asked the questions. Immediately he heard a crowd of people screaming behind. Looking back he sees a fast food place where people screamed as they ran out of the building including with their employers.

Feedback: if i was betting man I would say there.

He said to himself. He ran towards the building, running past the crowds of people who ran from it. Running into the building trying to look for the problem. Once getting a better look inside, he looked around trying to find what was causing all the ruckus. Looking around, he sees the soda machine pouring all of its beverages out of itself, the ice cream machines were malfunctioning and pouring ice cream out of itself as well. The same can be said with the rest of the electronics in the building. Sadly the culprit is nowhere to be found. But they would show themselves. Appearing out of one of the machines was a weird small like thing that sort of resembles a battery if it were alive.

Feedback: what the heck are you?

He asked in confusion, from the looks of it, it didn't seem to be a human. Not even a mutation quirk of some kind. As Feedback ponders on the mystery entity, the creature laughs hysterically at the destruction it had caused. Laughing like a child, it then sets its sights upon the cash registers. A massive amount of electricity produced out of its body, charging and releasing it upon the cash registers. On contact the register bursted out of money as they burned from the heat of the electricity. The creature laughed at the damage it had caused.

Feedback: hey buddy, if you want to destroy things, then let me help you destroy things, like your butt!

Getting the attention of the creature, it looked upon Feedback with a smile ready for a fight. Quickly zapping around the building, zip zapping around each corner making it hard to follow the creature duo to its speed. Zapping for a while, it stopped once it was underneath a slushing machine, then releasing a huge amount of energy on its lever, letting a huge amount of slushing be shot at Feedback at the speed of a firetruck fire hose. Hitting Feedback with enough force to push Feedback back and launching him out of the building, his body now being covered with slushy. Disgusting Feedback.

Feedback: ew, what is this?

He said in digested, as the cold and wet slush covered his body making him uncomfortable in many ways. Looking back in the building, the creature laughed at Feedback misery, laughing like Feedback was a clown. Frustrated from being mocked. He got back on his two feet ready to fight back this time, as he stood up. He looked down to see a manhole cover underneath him, creating a smirk on his face. Grabbing the manhole with his hand, taking it off from the ground. Lifting it up, then aimed at the creature that was distracting with laughter, still mocking Feedback. Once he aimed it right, he started to spin around to gain momentum, spinning for a bit until he finally threw the manhole like discus. The creature didn't move as it was still distracted by its own laughter. But then it started to notice the incoming spinning manhole towards, though too late as the manhole went straight the middle of its buddy, splitting its middle buddy in half.

Feedback: oh dang, I mean why am I surprised. I literally threw a manhole at him, why did I expect to happen.

He talked to himself once again. Looking upon the creature, he noticed that it's now split body still remained in the air, then looking even closer he noticed that both of the bodies started to morophe. Growing like it was regenerating itself, then the now once split body became two separate bodies becoming two different beings.

Feedback: oh good news, you didn't die. Bad news, you duplicate yourself.

He said as he started to backaway, seeing this, the two creatures started to laugh even harder seeing Feedback fear. The two produce even more electricity with each other, causing more and more sparks to appear and blinding Feedback in the process. As they caused sparks, Feedback laughed at them two, now seeming duplicating themselves into more. The 2 became 4, then the 4 became 8, then the 8 became 16, then the 16 became 32, then the 32 became 64, then the 64 became 128.

Feedback: and now there's more of you. That's just even better.

He sarcastically said. Seeing how dire the situation has become. Stepping back even more, fearing the worst has yet to come. All of them started to laugh like madmen, producing even more electricity than ever before, creating massive amounts of sparks that flicker so fast and blinding Feedback a bit too. All of them together had the ability to charge up an entire city for probably weeks on end. All 128 of them in a bolt of lighting zapped through Feedback and out of the building. Once all out of the building, all of them then started to surround Feedback by circling him as they all charged up at the same time, making an electric ring above him.

Feedback: god, there are so many of them! How am I supposed to deal with this?

He asked himself as pressure came upon him. He looked around him as the creatures surrounded him, trying to think of a plan on what to do.

Feedback: wait a minute.

Remembering that he was an alien that can absorb electricity. Feedback raised both his hands into the air, then started to absorb all of the creatures' electricity. Absorbing the electricity, the creature started to slow down, stopping their sparks as they all became sleeping. Once they felt tired they started to stop their circling on Feedback as they yawned from exhaustion and slowly fell to the ground as they snored. Slowly but surely all of them yawn in sleepiness, falling to the ground, resting on the floor.

Feedback: well that's finally over.

He told himself, happy that nothing had gotten out of control. Looking upon his surroundings, he looks down on the 128 creatures that now lay rest on the ground.

Feedback: So now what am I going to do with you guys?

He asked himself. Before he could think about any answers. The sounds of police sirens could be heard from a distance.

Feedback: i get i could just leave you guys to the professional.

He told himself, knowing it was time that he got out of there. Especially with his reputation. So he jumped at a great height, landing upon the wires of the power poles. Then running on them away from the scene as sparks came out of his foot. Leaving the scene and the creatures behind with the police. Once running back to where he left Ina which was at the car junk yard. He jumped off the wires, landing in front of the gates where Ina was. Landing on his feet, then hearing a familiar sound.

*beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping*

A flashing red light ingulf Feedback, turning him back into (y/n).

(y/n): ahaha! Did you see that!

He excitedly said to Ina.

Ina: no, you were on a different street so I couldn't see anything.

She said back to (y/n) with a disappointed face.

(y/n): well that just sucks to be you.

He smirks as he feels the excitement after his fight as Ina rubs her eyes in annoyance.

Ina: look, can we go back to the others before Max comes back to not see us there with them.

He reminded (y/n).

(y/n): oh yeah I forgot about that, yeah sure let's go back, hopefully they're already back with the ice cream.

He said with a smile, as he started to walk off as Ina started to follow as well.

(y/n): hey do you think that they're still arguing?

He referred to the group.

Ina: hopefully not.

(y/n): well knowing Ankoku they're still probably are.

He said back to Ina, as they continued to walk back to the Rv van.

Time skip

Back with the group, Selen and Ankoku had stopped arguing, though still bitter after it. Elira being the one who separated both metaphorically and literally as she sat in the middle between them. As the two look in two different directions after their intense agreement. Elira could feel the intention even if the two weren't talking to each other, but being the bigger person, she wanted to make sure that they got along.

Elira: Well, at least you guys aren't fighting anymore.

She said with a nervous voice, though two didn't seem to be paying attention to her.

Elira: don't be so grumpy guys, I'm sure the ice cream is coming soon.

She said with an enthusiastic voice, hoping that would cheer them up, but that didn't work either. But luckily for her, Max and her father were finally returning with a bag in hand that held the ice cream.

Max: Hey there gang.

He said with a smile on his face, but then noticing the gang didn't have a smile even there back with ice cream.

Max: Is everything okay?

He asked them but Selen noir and Ankoku had answered them.

Elira: never then better.

She said sarcastically with a nervous smile. As she does, Max looks around hoping to see (y/n) or Ina but doesn't see either of them.

Max: where Ina and (y/n)?

He asked the three.

Ankoku: probably ran off somewhere.

He said without looking at him in annoyance. Causing Elira to hit him in the shoulder. Selen realized that they were missing.

Selen: shoot I forget about them, hold I'll go looking for them to make sure they're okay.

She said as she got up and was about to until she heard a voice.

(y/n): ahh, I didn't know you cared about me so much.

He said with a smirk as he walked back to the group. Getting the attention of everyone.

Max: Ben, Ina, where have you two been?

Selen: yeah, where have you been?

They both asked the two.

(y/n): oh you know, off doing my own thing.

He said casually, Max looking down at the omnitrix which was still red, immediately knew what he ment.

Max: Well, I'm glad that you're just safe.

He said to him, knowing that he went off to do something. By that he knows he went off to fight something.

Selen: and I am too.

She said softly which (y/n) noticed.

(y/n): wow, I never thought I would see you being this soft.

He said jokingly, annoying Selen.

Selen: wait no, it's just that I didn't want you to get hurt after what happened yesterday.

She said trying to defend herself, not wanting to show her soft side.

(y/n): well you don't have to worry, it isn't like trouble comes looking for me.

He said with confidence, causing Ina to roll her eyes as know that it does.

(y/n): but let's not worry about that at all, let's worry about the ice cream and hope that it didn't melt.

He expressed excitement as he wanted the ice cream since Max and Ryuo left to get some.

Time skip

Minutes had passed, the gang had eaten their entire ice cream which they all enjoyed. Especially since everyone didn't have to worry about a crazed villain hurting them. Though once they finished their ice cream, Selen had to leave with his group to continue off their trip. So (y/n) and Ina were having their final goodbye with Selen. Selen stood in front of the door to her father's Rv van as both Ina and (y/n) stood in front of her as Max waited for them in their Rv van.

Ina: Well, I enjoyed our fun together, even though you guys almost died while hanging out.

She referred to Sam's attack against them.

Selen: yeah that kind of ruined it for me, though it didn't ruin it entirely for me, I still had fun with you guys.

(y/n): well that's great to hear, It's always fun to hang out with you.

Selen: Well of course, I mean I'm really cool aren't I.

She said with full confidence. Causing both (y/n) and Ina to chuckle.

(y/n): yeah, you really are, almost as cool as you are cute.

He said back to her, causing her to slightly blushed by his comment.

Selen: shut up.

She embarrassedly said to him, trying to cover her blush.

(y/n): who knows, maybe I'll be just as cool as you are.

He said, a bit cocky, causing Selen to laugh.

Selen: yeah maybe, or maybe you already are.

She said back to him which excited him.

(y/n): you really think that?

He said with excitement, excited that his crush thinks he's cute.

Selen: yeah, in fact I think you're cool enough to get this.

(y/n): to get what?

He asked in confusion.

What came next wasn't what he expected.

Selen walked up to him. Came close to his left side of his face, (y/n) felt her warmness that came off from her body. But before he could even think about more, Selen did a little peck on his left check, catching him completely off guard, especially Ina. Once she had pecked him, (y/n) quickly grabbed his left side of his check as it turned red, looking back at Selen who had a cheeky smile.

Selen: good luck on your adventure, Mr hero.

She with a smirk, quickly getting on to her father Rv van, closing the door behind her. Then seeing the Rv van drive off away from the two. Leaving (y/n) stun in so many ways.

(y/n): oh my god.

Was all he could say.

(y/n): i think this is the best day in my life.

Was all he could say once again. The excitement started to rise up in his body.

(y/n): this is the best day in my life!

He screamed as he grabbed Ina by the shoulder and shook rapidly.

Ina: yes I saw that now stop shaking me!

She said back to him as he continued to shake her.

(y/n): I got to tell grandpa. Grandpa!

He screamed at him as he ran to the Rv van wanting to tell him the greatest news in his life, leaving behind Ina who was dizzy from all of the shaking. But as she cleared her head, one thing once in her mind.

Ina: wait, "good luck on your adventure, Mr hero?" Why does she mean by that?

She tried to think about it a bit more, but then came to the conclusions that it was probably nothing.

Ina: ah who cares, it's probably nothing.

She said to herself, walking off back to the RV van as well where (y/n) was telling him about the great news. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

16.5K 509 8
[NOT COMPLETED] You were a Quirkless nobody in a world full of people with powerful Quirks. However, it never stopped you in achieving your dreams to...
136K 2.1K 30
(I DO NOT OWN Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia! IT'S PUBLISHERS ARE Viz Media (NA), Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment!) Y/N Is A 16 Year O...
59K 1.1K 30
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
35.8K 643 24
Ben Tennyson was once a Quirkless boy who had a dream to become a hero, but was denied by an unfortunate genetic trait. Although in his last year of...