Beacon Hills Noir

By BeaconHillsBound

Not only are there a lot of cold cases in the small town of Beacon Hills, Oregon, but they also have to look... More

Info
1. Never Underestimate a Fag
2. Good Ol' Baby Doll and Wet Dick
3. Undercover Twink
4. Wisteria Heights
5. Into the Ick of It
6. Are Dragons Pigs?
8. Hidden Memories and Hidden Feelings
AN

7. Aching for XXX

15 2 0
By BeaconHillsBound

December 18th, 2014
9:51 AM

Wisteria Heights, Beacon Hills, Oregon

   "So, your intuition was correct again," Scott said as they brought some boxes from Derek's truck. Stiles had brought a lot of things from Manhattan and put many things in a storage facility. Derek went with Scott last night to pack up Stiles' things.

   "What was he right about?" Stiles asked, pouting from the living room because the guys weren't letting him help bring stuff in.

   "Devil Worshipers,"

   "Huh?"

   "Your direct neighbors back at your old place, they were all devil worshipers," Scott said.

   "So... I lived across from a Magister of a Church of Satan back in Manhattan," Stiles said, and the three looked at him like he was insane. What? He was nice... his wife made delicious pho rolls.

   "This didn't feel just like devil worshipers. It was supernatural,"

   "They could be some demons or witches," Derek said.

   "But it felt like they were going to harm Stiles," Xavier gasped. He ran into the kitchen, got a bowl, and poured water into it, saying a blessing. He grabbed an egg from the crisper and handed it to Stiles.

   "What do you want me to do with this? I don't have oil or butter to cook it."

   "Crack it in the bowl! You could be cursed if it were a witch," Xavier said, and Stiles rolled his eyes, "Just do it, Baby Doll," he said, and Stiles groaned, cracking it in the bowl.

   "Great, you wasted a perfectly good egg," Stiles said, and Xavier physically calmed down.

   "It would have been bloody if you were cursed," Xavier said, and Stiles pursed his lips, walking away, "Nuh-uh," he said, grabbing Stiles by the waist and turning him to the living room as he was trying to go out and fetch some of his things.

   Stiles looked around the house—it was all wrong. The bank had renovated the house to make it more appealing to buyers. They also painted the wood walls and tore up the carpet floors. The living room was this heinous orange color. Stiles remembers going to the paint counter at the hardware store in town and making a custom shade of blue.

   The kitchen had tile on the walls and was all grey. Stiles' old room was turned into a library/office. The old office room was turned into a half bath. The dining room wall had been demolished to give it an open concept. The nursery was turned into a half bedroom, and the guest bedroom in the master bedroom was turned into a bathroom/walk-in closet.

   "Mommy would have had a heart attack if she knew what they did to her house," Stiles said, crossing his arms.

   At least the master bedroom was unrecognizable, so it wasn't so scary for Stiles to be in... but he was going to get all the office shit out of his room and make it back into the bedroom. He started looking through Pantone colors to find a blue similar to what used to be in the living room.

   Scott tripped while bringing in some boxes because they were so heavy. "I am so sorry, Stiles..." Scott freaked out, knowing Stiles was on edge and had to move elsewhere. First are the' Satan Worshiper' lofts, storage units, and hotels. He just hoped this was the last time he would have to move for a while.

   "It's okay, Scottie. Whoever rented this house must have been drug-addicted. The floor rises from the mud room to the living room, which is insane," Stiles muttered, going over to help Scott. He was sat that of all things to drop. It was his books. He quickly helped Scott and tried to pick up all the books before the covers or pages were too bent to manage. "Just try not to load up too much,"

   "Sorry. I want to get you settled in so you can get some rest and enjoy your home," Scott said, and Stiles smiled as that was sweet.

   "Thank you, buddy," Stiles stood on his tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek.

   "Are these all-gay romance novels?" Xavier asked, smirking. All the covers had a tall man standing dominantly over a small twink.

   "Um... no," Stiles blushed.

   "Oh, cool, you have comic books!" Scott reached down, grabbed it, and flipped through it. Stiles was too late to snatch it away. "Oh wow... that guy sure can take it..." Scott flushed red before running outside and laughing his ass off. "Yo Derek, Stiles has nudey comics,"

   "Hey! It isn't like that!" Stiles whined, and Derek sat on a large dresser he easily lifted with his arms. It was at least 300 pounds, but he picked it up like a cotton ball.

   "Oh... no way, you like the Hidden Obsession series?"

   "You know that series?"

   "Yeah, I love BL," Derek smiled, looking at his collection, "Ooh, the Onyx Prince series is great, too,"

   "I love the creator, and I love the Hyacinth Hollow series the most," Stiles said, and Derek 'ooh'd. Xavier grabbed Derek by his shirt collar, pulling him back to work.

   Stiles quickly found all of his original books and hid them in the blanket closet in the hall. Then, he organized all the fallen-out books and graphic novels to make himself useful.

—----
6:28 PM

   "So, hooking up is just a phase for you. What you want is to be swept off your feet," Xavier asked, bringing in one of the books from the living room. Or, you want to be dominated by a wolf," he smirked.

   Stiles rolled his eyes and continued prepping dinner, "Did you get everything set up upstairs?" Stiles asked. He had managed to put everything in its specific room, but he still needed to put everything away or move it to his liking.

   "Yo, you got paint. When did you go out?" Xavier asked.

   "I went out when you were taking a nap. The living room is stressing me out... it looks like a candy store or a toddler shit all over the walls,"

   "Ah, so you are an orange hater?"

   "No, it just reminds me of Dad. His favorite color is orange," Stiles said, and Xavier softened from teasing him.

   "Hey... come here, baby doll," Xavier said, pulling him into a hug. Looking down, he said, "What are you cooking?"

   "Coq au vin and cupcakes for dessert,"

   "What is Coq au vin?"

   "It's a chicken dish cooked in wine," Stiles said, pouring himself more wine, "Do you want some?" Stiles asked, and Xavier answered by grabbing a glass. "This is my comfort meal, Nana would make it for me when I wouldn't eat anything,"

   "Can I help?" Xavier asked and watched Stiles almost chug the wine, "Go easy there," Xavier said, and Stiles looked up at him unamused. "Okay, fine, I'll catch up," Xavier chugged his glass and poured another. "Do you miss Manhattan?"

   "Not really. I miss my family. It just never felt like home," Stiles shrugged.

   "Does this feel like home?"

   "I don't know yet," Stiles looked down at his work and sighed. Stiles put the veggies in a large dish, pouring out a second bottle of wine and dumping it to marinate before prepping the chicken with seasonings. Xavier grabbed him by the waist, hugging him to his chest, glaring at the front door.

   "What the fuck are you on about now?" Stiles asked and heard the doorbell ringing, "Come on, just let me answer it."

   "It's that dragon asshole from that cave," Xavier said, and Stiles rolled his eyes. he would have ignored it if Xavier asked nicely, but now he slipped out of his grip just because of the way he was treating him.

   "Yeah..." Stiles opened the door, looking up at the Dragon. He was wearing clothes now, but that made Stiles more flustered. He was so hot. His shirt fit every curve of his muscles, and he was clean-shaven now and had his hair gelled back... he looked like so many cover models from the books Xavier was teasing him about.

   "What do you want, Dragon?" Xavier muttered.

   "Down puppy eyes," The Dragon told Xavier, and the man got hot-faced before looking at both of them. "Don't call me Dragon... that is very rude. My name is Marco."

   "I would like to apologize," he said, and both looked at him skeptically. "Especially to you, little Fae," He leaned down to be level with stiles but kept his distance. "I have been asleep for a century and a half since you woke me up. I have been around, and now I understand that is not how you speak or treat omegas now," Marco said, and Stiles raised an eyebrow.

   "Alright..." Stiles said and watched Marco.

   "I understand my daughter hired you to find me, and you were both unaware of her intentions. How much did she tell you she would pay?"

   "50k," Stiles said.

   "Each," Xavier added, but Stiles didnt falter.

   "Alright, here is Contessa's money she promised you, cash app." He looked upset.

   "Woah, you adapted quickly," Stiles said, handing him his phone so he could see his username.

   "Eh, I have hibernated for longer. It's only dragon-kind nature," Marco said. The message went through, Xavier handed him his phone, and Marco sent the other 50k.

   "You feel guilty for killing her?" Stiles asked, tapping into his thoughts, and Marco nodded, "It was either her or you... why did she want to kill you?"

   "Dragons are a dying breed, so we tend to kill and cannibalize our kind to add more years to our lives," Marco sighed. She was my firstborn. She was always a bit difficult. She had gotten this dragon-born sickness... I couldn't consume her, or I would have contracted it, too."

   "How noble..." Xavier mumbled.

   "I am sorry about your daughter, but again, it was her or you," Stiles said, and Marco smiled with a nod. "Are you going to fly south for the winter, or will you stay in town..." Stiles asked dryly.

   "You're funny. I'll be in town for a few months to regain my strength. If you need me, you know where to find me," he said, cupping Stiles's hand and brushing his thumb along the fat bottom lip of Stiles. Xavier swatted his hand. Marco walked backward from the porch and looked up before sprouting wings and taking off.

   "You need to speak to the Grand Alpha, you freak!" Xavier muttered. Stiles looked around, startled that he had just done that in front of neighbors. Don't worry. He has a mist around him, so humans don't catch them. All Supernatural do." Xavier walked back into the house, grabbing Stiles by the waist to back up so he could close the door and lock it.

   "Why are you being so possessive of me?" Stiles asked, and Xavier looked down at him, confused.

   "I am not being possessive of you. I am just trying to protect you," Xavier said.

   "You just picked me up by the waist and relocated me to shut and lock the door," Stiles said, and Xavier closed his eyes, fisting his hands. "No, I am not going to tap into your mind. Just speak words out of your stupid little mouth."

   "Um... "Xavier stammered, and Stiles rolled his eyes. he crisscrossed his arms and took off his shirt, "Miecie..."

   "Do you want to fuck me or not..." Stiles unbuckled his belt and slipped off his jeans.

   "I-I..."

   "Shut up... You have squandered every hook-up I have tried to go on recently. if you don't want to fuck me, then why do you keep showing up... and why do you keep 'thinkthinkthinking' your true thoughts away from me?" Stiles backed him against the door.

   Stiles loved it when guys were like this. he had all the power. He could smell the lust coming from Xavier, "Never been with a guy before?" Stiles asked, touching.

   "Of course not," Xavier muttered, "I have been with a fae,"

   "Impossible, we are a dying breed," Stiles said and then raised his eyebrow, "Richie?" Stiles asked, and Xavier didnt confirm or deny it. "Xavier, please... I am aching, I need you,"

   "Shit, Michie... you're not in your right mind," Xavier said, trying to cover his mouth and nose. Stiles was letting out a pheromone that was affecting Xavier... "Fuck..."
Please Vote, Comment, Add to your lists, and share this story with a friend:).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.2K 44
Book One - God, they hate each other. Stiles is so sarcastic, and his mouth always gets him into trouble. Particularly with a certain brooding sour w...
18.9K 597 13
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
38.5K 1.2K 23
In a universe where Stiles isn't living in beacon hills but with is mother who didn't die but divorced her husband instead. The same things happens...
6.5K 145 39
Stiles and his friends finish their Senior year at Beacon Hills Highschool. They all drew closer to each other as more than a team but also a family...