Moonlight Secrets - book 1 of...

By WolfieFrozenFangirl

**Completed on 7TH May 2024** **book 1 of the Ellington Tales** 'Love was always hard for a werewolf, right?'... More

Chapter 1: Once upon a time in the Garcia family
Chapter 2: Once Upon a Time With the Ellington Family
Chapter 3: My life is slowly getting there.
Chapter 4: Who is this girl?
Chapter 5: Reuniting with Mackenzie and learning Sign language
Chapter 6: I teach Olivia to sign.
Chapter 7: Larkin gets hurt.
Chapter 8: My She-wolf?
Chapter 9: I notice Larkin's first signs.
Chapter 10: I can feel it!
Chapter 11: Helping Larken through it
Chapter 12: This is strange!
Chapter 13: That important talk!
Chapter 14: Meeting Hero
Chapter 15: Perfect choice.
Chapter 16: I Am Pregnant?
Chapter 17: The deed has been done!
Chapter 18: The day before the first cub is born.
Chapter 19: Six years later.

Prologue!

190 9 8
By WolfieFrozenFangirl

Larkin stopped suddenly. His shoulders started hunching over. Kinsey who was watching over her brother gently put a hand on Olivia's shoulder. The younger girl's nose was twitching.

"Is this it?" Kinsey asked as the moon rised, sending bright beams of shining light onto the ground at Larkin's feet.

Olivia nodded. "Yeah, Kinsey. This is the shifting."

Then she knelt down and shifted herself. Kinsey gathered her clothes and put them in her backpack. Larkin, meanwhile was shaking. Olivia padded up to the eighteen year old and nuzzled him gently, purring words of comfort. Kinsey watched in amazement as the features of her little brother changed from his human ones to a slow but gradually growing pace. First, his body started to lengthen and expand. Then his hands slowly changed to paws. Larkin turned to Kinsey. "This is painful, sis!"

"You look so beautiful, Bro!" Kinsey hugged round her brother's body. "And don't worry! I will always love you, and Olivia."

"Thank you, Kisey," Larkin whimpered. "We will love you, too!"

Then a howl wripped through his body. Kinsey watched as the rest of the Transformation took place. Olivia sat on her haunches, a tear in her working eye. "This is love!" She thought to herself.

------

A/N:

Here is the prologue to Moonlight Secrets. Thank you @KittyFrozenGirl for letting me use it!

Wolfie Out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986 33 14
Lanie Bythesea has attended St. Ailbe Catholic High for the past two years. Now in her Junior year, Lanie is excited to almost be done with high scho...
4.5K 114 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...
195K 7.3K 27
Join Katherine as she runs from hunters she one of the last of her kind a were cat there's not many left. Werecat sand werewolfs no longer get alone...
974K 24.8K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...