My Art Book

By WarriorGreninja

Cause Why Not? Hope you guys Enjoy More

Red and Mega Charizard X
Kaku the Crimson Umbreon
AoT (Angels of Tomorrow)/ Instagram
My Pet Cat
Greninja Stand User
Dragon Wepons
Ash-Greninja (Zero Hazaki)
A little something
Kai Hazaki (Frogadier)
Kage Yoshimura
The Lighting 4 (Collab)
Tangle the Lemur
Kai Hazaki WIP
Kai Hazaki
PKM NL ToTW S2 New Cover
Kai Hazaki (Digital)
WIP
New Cover
WIP
NL S2 Chapter 5 Teaser Comic Strip
WIP
New Cover
PKM NL X Kingdom Hearts
WIP
Two For the Price of one (OC's)
The Slap
The Birth of a Hero
The stages of Kai Hazaki
Kailey Wolf Love
Kai Hazaki Redesign (Kai Hazaki's Birthday)
Heroes (Part 1)
Father's Day (Late)
Deadly Rivalry
Taking Request and Comissions
Kai and Viper 2023 Redesign
Kai Hazaki without Tongue Scarf + Dark Kai
Sexy Kai (16+) (Part 1)
WIPS
Kai x Ashley (NSFW 18+) 💖🍆🍑
Shen Yuuki (2023)
WIP
Kai Redesigned sketch WIP
2024 H𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 N𝕖𝕨 Y𝕖𝕒𝕣!🥂🍺🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆
Happy Easter 🐰🥚🧺
Pokemon X Ninjago

No Place Kai

23 2 1
By WarriorGreninja

So SnowieTheBlueBraixen and FemaleAshGreninja06 decided to make No Place versions of Silver and Ashley.

For those who have not watched Sonic Prime No Place is a pirate dimension, where Sonic's friends are Pirates and the world is mostly bodies of water.

Well here's The No place Version of Kai

(Obscured version)

I decided to make a change of pace and instead of simply making him a Pirate I also made him an Assassin.

Design Inspiration of Ezio Auditore da Firenze and Edward Kenway.

You may not see it but he's a Greninja, Lucario and Lycanroc Midnight Hybrid.

Of course him being an Assassin he barely shows his face to others only to those he trusts.

Name: Edward Obscura

Age: 21 (Basically the Same as Kai and Kolin)

Skills: Highly skilled Assassin, Theif, and Fighter

The Obscura family much like the Hazakis and Ryns are Highly skilled and talented fighters, however the Obscura family is the most feared and most wanted Family throughout No Place with very night bounties on the heads, Unlike The Hazakis Honorable nature they Fight dirty and use shadows, they use any means necessary at their disposal to even the odds of combat.

Now are they Evil? No their more of misunderstood Anti-Heroes whom take from the rich and give to poor, and kill whoever spreads evil or who has wronged them.

They are also Mercs for Hire, but their services aren't cheap.

Edward usually comes of as Edgy asshole to some but he has a softspot you just have to try really hard to have him break outta his cold shell.

Weapons: Knives, Daggers, dual Flintlock Pistols, Hidden Blade (Assassin's Trademark) and the Velvet Blade (Edward's Sword)

The Velvet Blade is his Family's Heirloom.
Made with Strong Titanium and Carbonanium capable of cutting Gold and Diamonds.

Alright that should be enough for now I make more No place versions of the Hazakis, who knows.

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8K 182
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
2.4K 93 10
Sarada eats a poisoned apple, but Sakura can't find the antidote. Perhaps it's something you can't concoct with herbs? Inspired by HinataNazyalensky...
289K 20.4K 152
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...