The Man of Steel (Marvel X Ma...

Bởi Monster-Zer0

Found as a baby by S.H.I.E.L.D, he was taught everything from right to wrong. Wanting to be a hero and save p... Xem Thêm

Prologue: The Boy from the Stars
Jonathan Romanoff/Superman
The Man of Steel
The New Team (1)
The New Team (2)
The New Team (3)
The Cat Burglar (1)
The Cat Burglar (2)
The Cat Burglar (3)
The Cat Burglar (4)
Heroes of Korea (1)
Heroes of Korea (2)
Heroes of Korea (4)
Day Off and Discovery

Heroes of Korea (3)

555 23 9
Bởi Monster-Zer0

Kitty slowly opened her eyes as she felt a little light headed. She looked around and saw that she was inside a lightly lit room. She got off the bed she was on and walked towards the door to learn that it was locked. She tried using her powers but it didn't work.

She felt something on her neck and realized she was wearing an inhibitor collar. A collar that suppresses one's powers.

Kitty: "Damnit."

The door then opened to reveal Taskmaster as Kitty got in a fighting stance but Taskmaster only stared at her.

Taskmaster: "No need for that little girl. Come with me, someone wants to meet you."

Kitty: "And this someone would be?"

Taskmaster grabbed her by the arm and yanked her out of the room and lead her to this someone. Back at Tiger Division's base, we see Felicia walking in the hallways, looking for Kitty.

Felicia: "Where did that girl go?"

She went towards the Science division and knocked to see if anyone was inside. She got no response.

Felicia: "Weird. There's always some people here."

She looked around to see nobody there. She hacked the scanner on the door as it opened. To her shock, the case where the Psylot Gem was open and the Gem not there.

Felicia: "Oh no."

She looked around and saw what was left of the liquid  Taskmaster used on Kitty as Felicia kneeled down and inspected it.

Felicia: "Whoever stole the Gem knew who he or her opponents are."

Felicia bolted out of the room and towards Director Han's office to report what she found.

Back with Taskmaster, he lead Kitty through the doors of a large room as the heroine saw a figure standing on a nearby window. She can't figure out who the figure is since it was a little dark.

???: "Well if it isn't one of the X-Men. You heroes always know to get in my way."

Kitty: "That voice..."

The figure turned around and approach the captive heroine as Kitty heard his loud footsteps. Once the figure stepped into the light, Kitty was shock of who the figure is.

Kitty: "Dr. Doom."

Doom: "The fact that you are here, I can only guess you are not alone."

Kitty: "You got that right and any moment now, they find out I went missing."

Doom: "Let them come. I was hoping they would storm this place. That's why I didn't destroy the tracker built on your suit."

Kitty: "Huh?"

Doom: "It was already my plan to let them come here. And they won't see it coming. Taskmaster."

Taskmaster: "Yes?"

Doom: "Is he already in position?"

Taskmaster: "Yes sir. Once the target is on site, he'll do what his orders are."

Doom: "Good."

Kitty: "Is your target Superman?"

Doom: "Close. My target is someone nearly on par with him."

Kitty: *gasp* "You wouldn't."

Doom: "Once our plan is a success, we will use the gem to strip him from his power so that I can use it as my own."

We see Jon and Tae-won flying with Miles swing right behind them. They are flying towards where Tae-won said the Choi Faction are having a deal with other gangs.

Miles: "Are you sure about this?"

Tae-won: "I'm sure."

Miles: "I'm having a bad feeling about this."

Jon: "We'll know once we get there. Miles, web up."

Miles shot a web towards Jon who grabbed it as he and Tae-won flew faster towards the docks of Seoul. Miles was having the time of his life.

Miles: "FLYING IS SO COOL!"

The three arrived at the dozks and saw multiple men outside standing guard. Tae-won landed with a crash ending a few of them flying back as he grabbed a forklift and tossed it towards one of their trucks. They started to shoot Tae-won but the bullets were having no effect.

Miles swing by and webbed their guns before pulling them off from their hands. He then webbed zip towards them, kicking then with enough force to knock them unconscious. Some tried to run towards the remaining trucks but Jon used his Heat Vision to blow then up. He then then tied them up in a blink of an eye as the three walked towards the facility.

Tae-won: "Let's see what they are hiding here."

Jon: "Wait."

Jon used his X-ray Vision and he saw only one person inside.

Jon: "That's odd. There's one person inside."

Miles: "It might be a trap."

Tae-won: "We won't know unless we go in."

Tae-won kicked the large doors off it's hinges as they walked inside. They heard clapping coming from the shadows as someone walked out into the light.

Kl'rt: "Well look who do we have here?"

Jon: "Kl'rt."

Tae-won: "You know him?"

Miles: "He is know as a Super Skrull. I thought you were in prison."

Kl'rt: "I have someone bail me out and have me a job. A high paying one."

Jon: "And that is?"

Kl'rt: "Deliver a package."

Kl'rt stretch his arm forward as he punched Jon with a flaming rocky fist sending the Kryptonian out of the facility and into a yacht making it explode.

Miles tried to web the Skrull but he just set his body ablaze burning it. He then stretched his arm to grab Miles but Tae-won grabbed the arm and pulled Kl'rt towards before landing a blow sending the Super Skrull crashing on a wall.

Kl'rt: "You're strong, I like that."

Tae-won: "There's more where that came from!"

He fired his Energy Vision at the Skrull but Kl'rt just used his elastic body to dodge it. He wrapped his arms around Tae-won and slammed him on the roof and back on the ground. Miles kicked Kl'rt on the face as he let go of Tae-won. Kl'rt's arms lit up as he fired a burst of flames at Miles who swinga round dodging the hot flames.

Kl'rt was then blasted by a Heat Vision on his back as he reeled forward before turning back. He saw Jon already behind him and landed a downward punch with the force that shook the entire place. Miles then was about to attack from behind but a force field stopped him before pushing him towards several crates.

Kl'rt: "I always wanted to fight you Kryptonian. They said you are the strongest in the team."

Jon: "Then be my guest."

Kl'rt shifted his fist back into its flaming rock one as he charged at Jon who did the same. Jon dodge a wild swing before punching Kl'rt. Tae-won stood back up and helped Jon as the two started to overpower Kl'rt. The Super Skrull knew his strength was inferior so he thought of another plan to beat them and deliver the package.

Kl'rt managed to outmaneuvered Tae-won as he grabbed him by the head and slammed him on the ground. Jon went to help but Kl'rt's free arm wrapped itself around Jon as he set the Kryptonian ablaze. Jon gritted his teeth as he tried to get out of the hold. Tae-won used his Energy beams and fired it Kl'rt's hand that is holding his face. Kl'rt screamed in pain as he let go before Tae-won punched him off of the Korean hero.

Kl'rt's hold on Jon also loosened as he sped towards the Skrull and wrapped his arms around his neck as Tae-won gave the Skrull an arm bar.

Jon: "Who are you working for?"

Kl'rt: "I'm not as easy as when I was before Superman. I picked up a new trick."

Jon: "Huh?"

Kl'rt's eyes glowed green as gamma radiation sipped in his veins making grow in size and strength. He slammed Tae-won on a metal beam before sending hurling towards the other side of the facility with a loud crash. Kl'rt stood back up before jumping towards the ceiling slamming Jon before slamming him again on the ground. Kl'rt grabbed him by the neck and raised him up.

Jon fired his Heat Vision on Kl'rt's face making the Super Skrull groan in pain. He let go of the Man of Steel as Jon let out powerful flurry of punches pushing back Kl'rt. The Skrull tried to use his flames to push Jon back but he just used his Freeze Breath to counter. Having enough, Kl'rt pumped himself up with more gamma radiation as he tackled Jon out of the facility. He dragged him across multiple other facilities before jumping high up in the air and punching the Kryptonian in his hand sending Jon skidding on the ground forming a trench.

Kl'rt went back inside the facility and approached Taewon who was slowly standing back up. He looked up and saw a giant fist hit him sending him back in the ground cracking it as he went unconscious.

Kl'rt: "If it wasn't for the Kryptonian, I have sent you to the boss right now but no matter."

He grabbed Tae-won before flying out of the facility and back to his boss. Miles slowly pushed himself out of the broken crates as he looked around to see the place trash.

Miles: "Jon."

He ran outside and heard groaning coming from Jon who was clutching his head.

Miles: "Jon, you alright man?"

Jon: "Yeah. Didn't know he had Hulk's DNA in him. It would have been an easy fight."

Miles: "He took Tae-won. We must tell the others."

Jon nodded and turned on his comms that when Felicia answered the call in an instant.

Felicia: "Jon!"

Jon: "We have bad news."

Felicia: "So do we."

.........

Tae-won wakes up and saw that he was being held on a table with power dampeners. He tried to break free but it was no use.

Taskmaster: "Don't even think about getting out. You have the collar on so it's no use."

Tae-won: "What do you want?"

Taskmaster: "It's not me who wants something from you."

Taskmaster stepped to the side as an old man with a cane approached Tae-won with a shock expression.

???: "You haven't aged a bit."

Tae-won: "Who are you?"

???: "You don't remember me Tae? After all that we've been through? We used to steal things together."

Tae-won: "Minjae?"

Minjae: "Glad you still remember me my friend."

Tae-won: "So you are the head leader of the Choi Faction."

Minjae: "My company funded them, giving them weapons. Then I had a deal with a very powerful ruler and here we are now."

Tae-won: "What do you want from me? If my memory's correct, you're the one who left me to die."

Minjae: "We don't want you personally but the power inside of you. First, we need to deal with our uninvited guests."

They felt the building shake as explosions can be heard from outside the room.

Taskmaster: "About time. Mongdal."

A man on a chair approached them as it was the body-snatching villain Mongdal who has the ability to posses someone making them his vessel.

Taskmaster: "Do what you needed to do. You have been given power boosting drugs just to posses even posses him."

Mongdal: "I know."

Mongdal then used his ability as Tae-won's started to feel dizzy.

Tae-won: "Y-You won't get away...w-with this."

Tae-won fell unconscious as well as Mongdal but moments later, Tae-won jolted up as Mongdal is now in control. Taskmaster took off the collar off of him as Mongdal ripped the restraints off of him without effort.

Mongdal: "This power feels great. No wonder boss wants if for himself."

Taskmaster: "Don't forget what you are tasked."

Mongdal: "Yeah yeah. Now let's test this body."

Mongdal flew out of the room destroying the ceiling above. Taskmaster then turned towards a walking Minjae.

Taskmaster: "Where are you going?"

Minjae: "I already gave him the amplifier and a few robots of mine. My job here is done."

Minjae walked out of the room as he didn't want to be in the middle of a fight between Tiger Division and Doom.

We see the entire team of Tiger Division with Felicia and Spider-Man as they infiltrate the base of operations by following the tracking device on Kitty's suit. They defeated numerous guards with ease as they traversed the hallways.

Mr. Enigma: "This guards stand no chance."

Ami: "Stay on guard Enigma."

Robots then appeared as it started to fight them but they just took them down with ease.

Luna: "Where do they get this kind of stuff?"

The General crushed a robot under his giant arms as he turned towards Luna and shrugged not knowing the ribit's origins.

Gun-R II equipped his cannon and vaporized robots left and right while also covering his teammates from behind.

Peter webbed one robot before swinging it around and threw it towards another one. Felicia used her claws to cut the Robot's wires making them go haywire.

Ante: "There sure are a lot of them."

A crash from the ceiling alerted then as Mongdal on Tae-won's body landed with a loud thud. At first, they were glad to see him but Felicia remembered what Jon said earlier that Tae-won got abducted by Kl'rt.

Felicia: "Everybody get back! That's not who we think it is!"

They were confused at first until Mongdal fired his Energy beam hitting Gun-R II severing his arm. The General leaped forwards and went to punch Mongdal but the villain just caught The General's fist and let out a wicked grin. He punched General on the gut before lifting the living totem and throwing him to the side.

Mongdal: "Spider-Man, it's been awhile."

Peter: "Mongdal."

Ami: "You know this guy?"

Peter: "The one controlling that body. He has the ability to possess someone and turn then into his vessel. Felicia, go and find Kitty and Mongdal. We must wake him up so to severe the connection."

Felicia nodded and ran the opposite way. The other ones left got ready to fight as Mr. Enigma cracked his knuckles.

Peter: "I hope Jon arrives on time."

In a much larger area of the base, we see Doom putting the Psylot Gem on the amplifier as it turned on. Kl'rt then approached Doom getting his attention.

Doom: "Once I have the power of the Psylot Gem back, there is no one that can stop me from achieving World Domination."

Kl'rt: "And what of Superman?"

Doom: "He won't be a problem anymore. If Mongdal fails to take them down, you finish the job. I didn't give you Banner's DNA for nothing."

Kl'rt: "Yes sir."

Doom went towards his throne as he sat down and waited. Kl'rt walked out of the area as he stood guard by the large doors. He could hear the fighting from where he was making him smirk.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.6K 143 44
(Y/N) (L/N) is not a normal human being. They were born with almost every ability you could think of. Super speed, super strength, telekinesis, and m...
13.1K 911 79
Everything changed after New York. For starters, the entire world learned that aliens and superheroes existed. Some were even in our midst. From tha...
256K 4.8K 111
PLEASE READ I'd just like to say yes I've already done two MCU stories with a third one in progress. But I really wanted to do another one as I've h...