ICT ~ The forever family

Από ICT_FAN

One shots on our beloved ICT family. The players share such great bond with each other that it won't do justi... Περισσότερα

Introduction
Rohirat ~ till the end
Rohul ~ A brick
ShubiRo ~ runout mishap
MahiRohiRat ~ WC loss
HulRat ~ Hukum ka ikka
RoYas ~ Irresponsible brat
RoHul ~ Brothers
A/n
Rohit bhaiya ~ Safe space
Rohit bhaiya ~ A case
Team ~ Parting ways
Ro Shikki ~ Surprise
RoHul ~ Bhaiya
Harry Jassi ~ Best friend
HulRat ~ Kiddo
Yash Ro ~ RoYals
HulRat ~ Sunshine boy
Rahul Dravid ~ Reunited, one last time?

Harry-Jassi ~ From day one

1.2K 85 33
Από ICT_FAN

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Cap Ro, Jassi is calling me an uncivilized lizard"

"Rohit bhaiya he is calling me your puppy"

"Magic?"

"Cap Ro that was an indirect compliment. I called him m.a.g.i.c"✨

"Don't lie, I know what you meant."

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

"Rohit bhaiya! Harry is ruining everything in my room!"

"I was trying to help!"

"Help? Trying to help? By pouring a bucket full of water on a wooden cupboard? You were trying to help? In what? Ruining it?!"

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

"Cap Ro, Jassi is not taking me out with him."

"It's just bowler's date!"

"Cap Ro!!"

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

"Jassi is saying I look like a clown in this jacket Cap Ro!"

"Where's the lie in it Rohit bhaiya?"

"And you - you yourself look like a flabbergasted flamingo in that pink sweatshirt!"

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

Rohit who was quite used to Harry and Jassi's fights in all these years found the matter quite serious when he saw Hardik silently sleeping on his bed with tears on his face.

He was mumbling something like "He is not talking to me"

Hardik was down with fever since a day and not even once did Jassi had checked on him.

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

2 days ago :

Bumrah even though bowling exceptionally well like always couldn't manage to pick up any wicket.

It was in the 13th over that the ball hit by Kane Williamson was rocketed sky high not flying much distance away.

Hardik was right under the ball.

The captain and bowler had already high-fied each other in the celebration of wicket and Williamson was almost now 10 steps away from the crease.

The stadium was filled with the loudest cheer until the ball slipped out of Hardik's hand.

Bumrah had to go wicketless for the match which was a completely unbelievable truth.

He was quite frustrated about it since it's not often that our legend faces this.

"Such an easy catch Hardik! Such an easy catch!" Jassi yelled entering the room.

"Sorry sorry Jas"

"Your sorry literally costed ME a wicket. Well thanks for keeping me wicketless for the match!"

"Stop yelling Jas!"

"And what should I do? Celebrate? You could've caught it only if you didn't have to dance on the field."

Hardik paused for a second. Jassi knew very well about Hardik's back condition post injury and out of all he never thought Jassi will be the one making fun of it. Hardik was really insecure and sensitive about that topic. Nevertheless he prepares himself for a reply.

"You know very well I wasn't dancing. I was stretching my back a bit coz I felt a little cramp and it's not like they will remove you from the squad or something if you didn't pick up a wicket for once Jas!"

"Stop taking it so lightly Hardik! You don't feel the tension because your position is so easy. You don't have to face any competition for that unlike others." Jassi snarled.

"My job is not easy Jassi! I have to bat, bowl and field unlike you fast bowlers who just bowl for a few overs and then sit back in dugout."

"You think being a fast bowler is easy?!"

"According to you the job of an all rounder is easy?"

"Leave my room right now Hardik!"

"It's my room dimwit! You leave!"

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

"You said they will sort it out themselves Vi." Rohit whispered onto the call.

On the other side was Virat who was monitoring Jassi since a few hours

"You know how sensitive Jassi is to how hard a fast bowler's life is."

"Hardik is very insecure about his injuries too."

"I think we need to pull our plan into action now Ro."

"Yes. Tonight it is!"

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

Virat and Rohit observed both the boys over dinner table with a smirk lit up on their faces. Both Harry and Jassi did nothing but played with the food kept in their plates.

As Hardik was leaving for his room one of the members came to inform him.

"Sir, Our coach has called you into the conference room now."

"I'll be there in 5."

Jassi was informed for the same.

Both of them reached outside the conference room and glanced at each other.

"Must be here to discuss the strategies." Both of them thought.

Hardik opened the door followed by Jassi. The room was pitch dark and before they could realise anything someone pushed both of them inn and locked the door from outside.

"Open the damn door!" Hardik banged on the door.

"If they had to open the door, they wouldn't have locked it in the first place!" Jassi said with a firm expression on his face.

The screen infront of them lit up. Both of them just sat on the conference table observing it.

"Hands down the best partnership from day one."

"Ages ago when Bumrah used to wear those glasses and Hardik used to take a picture at every mirror he sees - not that he doesn't do it now."

The video continued with captions and sometimes voice overs from the other players of the team.

"Cringe and cliche - always!"

"There's no end to their selfies - Virat"

"Post match celebrations with the one"

"Always by the side, supporting in every right and wrong deed - Rahul"

"Interviewing each other ofcourse not without embarassing Jassi with a shower of compliments."

"LEGEND! JASPRIT BUMRAH IS A LEGEND!"

"No.1 Supporter"

"Baby Bumrah"

"Celebrating each other's achievements like their own - Jaddu"

"The stumps flew Jassiii!" It was Hardik's yell.

"One word for Hardik - Glamourous! Tell him I said Glamourous!" Bumrah's sarcastic comment echoed.

"Hardik sambhal lega bhai! I guarantee you!" Bumrah's voice probably from the stump mic.

"ROHIT BHAIYYAAA / CAP ROOOOOO"

"Well bowling together has always been special to me but finishing off a game with him was always on my checklist." Jassi's voice.

At last it was Rohit's voice that came :
"Jassi and Harry have always been special kids to me. I remember them joining the MI camp together, them making debut for India together, winning games and trophies together.

Crazy individuals but crazier together. I remember Hardik yelling 'I've got the best ride back home today' while this picture was being taken.

They've been together since the start whether good or bad. Cheering up the other during injuries, hyping up for comebacks, wicket celebrations, you can't count the number of events.

I mean see Hardik's jersey number in few of the pictures earlier 228, you'll know how ANCIENT their friendship is.

Their bond is really special to me too, going a day without them coming to me whining or fighting seems so empty.

They are dumb, they are idiots but they are my kiddos.

I am so proud of them each counting day not just for their personal achievements but also for how they have preserved this beautiful bond. There is no Harry without a Jassi and there is no Jassi without a Harry.

You guys have been each others constants from DAY ONE.

I LOVE YOU BOTH.

The video ended and for a while none of them spoke. They were tears in their eyes and both of them could easily hear each other's sobs.

It was time when Hardik threw himself into Jassi's arms crying hysterically. Jassi tightened his grip and pulled Hardik closer, closer to his heart.

"I am sorry" Both of them said in unison.

"It's okay" Again they said together letting out a slight chuckle.

"I missed you Harry!" Jassi said pulling out of the hug.

"I missed you too Jass! I am sorry I said being a fast bowler is easy."

"And am sorry I made fun of your injury."

The door opened. Hardik and Jassi saw Rohit entering the room with a huge grin on his face.

"So my kiddos are back together!"

Both of them jumped on Rohit. The three of them stood just like that with Hardik and Jassi's head buried under Rohit's chest while Rohit caressed their backs.

Hardik and Jassi passed a look to each other and suddenly pulled away from the hug.

"Rohit bhaiyaa/Cap Rooo you called us dumb!! You called us an idiot! We are not talking to you!!"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/n : Hope y'all liked this part. Express yourself in the comment section and feel free to dm me about any of your requests for this book.

~Your author signing off

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

151K 9.5K 64
One day! One day is all it takes to separate these brothers. It's been 20 years since that day has occurred. Their kids take it into their hands to r...
19.7K 965 23
Because we all need a Rohul story. I am planning to write one or two shot stories. I know my English is a mess.. Sorry 🫣
18.9K 1.2K 18
Random bl oneshots on ICT's most underrated couple RohitxVirat. T- Rohit B- Virat You can request any oneshot you want to read on them❤️ *THIS FF IS...
130K 5.9K 51
ICT is a family and if there is one bond that has managed to adore everyone of us is ROHIRAT ❤️ It is undoubtedly one of my most favourite pairs so l...