AH STOP IT PROFESSOR!

By ImvuKhushi

naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it! More

AH STOP IT PROFESSOR!
practice time!
"all the best guys!"
after party!
the match!
ouch!
the stalker
my tutor!
video leaked!
the party!
"you got pregnant "
old roomates!
"i need to go!"
"am back!"
who is he!?

touch me!

1.1K 5 0
By ImvuKhushi

Hearing  the dj's  announcement  ben knelt down infront of Jennifer
" will you be my patner tonight."

Everybody saw them and started clapping.
But some boys commented " so now this charming  man is going to have this nerd  as his wife. May both kiss now ."
And everyone  started  laughing.

Ben-" shutup you idiots . You guys have bad luck cause you guys don't  deserve  Jennifer. And you ! Weren't  you writing  dairy about Jennifer, and you guys had asked me for help ....so now Jealous hnnnn!"

Everyone  started hooting. Those boys got embarrassed  and went away.

Some girls said " well we love you but , we think , Jennifer  you really  deserve  him. He is your prince in shinning  armour. "

Ben noticed  the blush on Jennifer's face  and said -" there is something  on your face ?"

Jennifer-" where ?"

Ben -" come here "

He took her to an empty  place.

Jennifer-" why do you have to bring me here."

Ben -" cause the prince in shinning  armour  made you red."

Jennifer-" what no .....why would that comment  affect  me."

Ben-" cause  there is something  that you are hiding. "

Jennifer-" nothing!"

Ben-" something "

Jennifer-" nothinggg"

Ben-" something "

Jennifer-" nothinggg"

Ben-" nothing "

Jennifer-" somethinggg!"

Ben -" then what is it ?"

Jennifer-" that i love you!"

Ben -"WHAT!"

Jennifer-" yes "
Then she realised  that she spoke out the truth  bymistake.

Jennifer-" NO NO NO ....I I I MEAN  I HATE YOU !"

Ben smirked  hard. So Jennifer  felt an embarrassing  heat rushing  towards her face so she ran away.

She went to the bar  and saw serra and Ibrahim  having  a great time together . So didn't  wanted to disturb them but her state was being  hyper excited and she just wanted to say it out to someone, what had happened.  So took 3 shots in one gulp.
Just like serra  her body wasn't  used to  alcohol. So it affected her immediately.

On the other side Ben  couldn't  believe  his ears . He was shocked as well as happy too. Cause some part of him really craved for Jennifer.  And now he was feeling it. He ran to his closest friend and 
Shouted as the music was loud " she said it!!!!"

His friend  heard shots  and  forced  it into his mouth  . And not only one but 2 more

Double  fucked moment!

Both somewhat reached a spot .

Ben totally  happy  carried Jennifer in his arms
Jennifer -" hhhhey w a wahta you doin !"

Ben-" takkking you to show heaven.....cause am happy  today."

He took her straight  to his room.

She still laughing  in his arms.
" oh so this is ur heaven......yyyour bed rooom hahahajajaj"

Ben -" that means you don't  know whats heaven. Theeeen wy don't  i show it to you ."

Jennifer-" ohk theeen touch meee  ben. Touch me first ...do it!!!"

Ben-"  TOUCHING  YOU IS MY THING  BUT PLEADING  ME FOR PLEASURE  IS YOURS.  So do that firstttt baby!"

Then Jennifer  stood up and fell to the ground.
Jennifer -" oh my boy plzz touch me....i begg u ."

Then he fell on the bed. Jennifer  crawled  up on him and opened  his shirt.

Ben opened  Jennifer's  zip and slide down his hands on her body.

Then ben locked his lips to Jennifer's  into a passionate  kiss.

Exploring  each corner of their mouth  both became desperate  to do more .
And ben took Jennifer's  arms and turned  her upside down . His hands trailing on her curves  and his lips kissing  her long neck . Jennifer moaned feeling alot hotter . Ben enjoying  those sounds so he bited her neck giving  it a hickey.
She felt pain but loved it.

Slowly  moving  down he kissed every inch . As they were too tired so Jennifer  went into sleep smiling like that .

And ben kept on kissing  her neck then shoulder then when he reached her cleavage he tried to open her dress. But she was already in sleep so ben didn't  open it and fell beside her. He laughed  but slowly he also went into deep sleep.

The next morning  when Jennifer  woke up with a bad headache.  She saw she was wearing  hoodie  and pants.

She shouted " ahhhhhhhhh"

Ben came running  to the room " what happened  .

He was bare shirt and in shorts . His perfect  muscled body was kind of calling Jennifer  to touch it.

Jennifer-" whaaaat! " she hid her face in the blanket.

Ben -" well don't  act as if like you haven't  seen me shirtless and in shorts."

Jennifer-" why am i wearing  this clothes ?"

Ben-" because  your dress was half opened . And the zip was broken

Jennifer-" what happened  yesterday! "

Ben-" well you opened ur dress for me  to check out those bigg mellons and curvy  round  ass of yours."

Jennifer-" ahhhhhh! Nooo!!!"

Ben laughed  -" stop shouting  ! The neighbors  are gonna complain. That i have brought a girl to my house and molesting her."

Jennifer-" did we do it ?"

Ben -" ahm yeahhh it was fantastic  i mean you, bare clothes wanting me to fuck u!"

Jennifer-" SHUTUP !"
And ran downstairs

The whole room was a disaster.  The garden was totally  dirty.

Some boys were still sleeping in that hallway.
All drunk .
The whole place smelled like trash full of alcohol.

Jennifer couldn't  handle it and her sudden head ache made her sense less
Luckily  ben was there. So he took her to his room and made her eat a medicine .

After some time she came in to her senses.

Ben wasn't  there . So she walked  downstairs  to search for him and saw everything  was perfect again . And smelled like newly bloomed flowers.

Jennifer-" ben ben!?

She reached outside and saw ben sweeping  the garden .

Jennifer-" you cleaned everything?

Ben -" yeah all alone !"

At that moment a servant came " sir the hallway and bathrooms are cleaned."

Another servant came from the other side " sir kitchen is cleaned."

Jennifer  laughed  " so all alone ryt!?"

Ben blushed. Jennifer-" aren't  your family members  comin? Cause the whole house seems empty."

Ben-" they will come tomorrow  morning .  Why ? Wait are you thinking  of our future?"

Jennifer  got irritated " could you please  drop me at my place ."

Ben-" fine where is it?"

Jennifer-" hostel"

Ben -"what! you stay at our hostel?"

Jennifer-" not everyone  is rich like you ."

Ben -" but why don't  you stay at my place ........ my family  in the sense  my sister comes to check upon me other wise my parents stay at their own place ."

Jennifer-" are you crazy no i can't  stay ."
Ben-" why!"
Jennifer-" i didn't  stay at serra's  place . How can i stay at yours and you are a guy. My father won't  allow me to do so ."

Jennifer  remembers  that serra stays near by so she asked him to drop her at her place.

All the three sat on the sofa with cups of coffee  .

Serra noticed   something  on Jennifer's  neck " jen  did you do it with him!?"

Jennifer  -" what?"

Serra -" i see a lot of love making had happened  yesterday. "

Jennifer  stood up in shock
" what no no serra! Well how did you know?"

Serra went to a room and brought  a hand mirror and then showed it to her.

Jennifer  noticed  that she had a mark of hickey on her neck.

Ben also got excited to know what  it was . so  he bend over to see it and remembered that he had kissed her really  hard on her neck. This made both of them to turn red
But Jennifer  was really  angry so she glared at him with fiercy eyes. But she also felt tensed .

At that moment serra kind of also felt insecure 

And both thought of doing a pregnancy  test!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 2.9K 54
She thought he was her college professor. Reality check: he was anything but. ~~~ 🖤 ~~~ Ellora Davis is an average college student, naive of the dan...
3.1M 123K 77
{Free story 1 paid bonus chapter} Virginia hates her school's basketball superstar, but Eli Shepherd is hoping to change that, one basket at a time...
329K 3.4K 19
I know we hate teacher cause of the work they give us to do, I hated Math a lot before I saw this teacher. He's young fresh and sexy ;) Enjoy this bo...
41.2K 782 65
This story contains some mature scenes.