Mafia step Family 😈

By PokemonPokemon466

yn is Mafia queen and a business woman what will happen what will happend when she found her mother marry and... More

new book
introduction
introduction 2
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 past
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
not update

chapter 36

3.1K 204 73
By PokemonPokemon466

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Author pov.

Yn and Eunwoo both entered the room. The room was clean and looked good; it was a simple room.

Yn and Eunwoo looked at the room . Eunwoo went to closet to see there is pair of t shirt and pant then Eunwoo said.

Eunwoo : Go and freshen up yourself and come. Your dress was all wet, so go and shower before you catch a cold and fever.

Eunwoo said to YN, who was looking hot and beautiful with wet hair and a dress.

Yn : I don't have any dress to wear, Eunwoo. Then how can I freshen up?.

Yn said while raising her eyes. Then Eunwoo said.

Eunwoo : i won't mind if you roam around nakedly.

He mumbled, which made Yn's cheeks turn red as she started to blush. After 4 years, Eunwoo's words still affect Yn.

Eunwoo looked at blushing yn he just chuckled and said.

Eunwoo : yn .

Yn's heart skipped a beat as Eunwoo approached her, his voice low and husky. She had been lost in her own thoughts, but his words brought her back to reality.

Eunwoo: "Go and fresh up,"There's a shirt in the closet. You wear it. Run, Yn, before I lose control. I don't know what will happen tonight."

He said in husky voice.

Yn felt a shiver of anticipation run down her spine. She nodded, unable to speak, and hurried towards the bedroom.

Yn pov .

I went to bathroom and started to breathe heavily. This Eunwoo will never change. After four years i meet Eunwoo. His words and his presence have soo much affect on me . Then i went inside the shower started to bath .

After showering, I wore the bathrobe and went to the door. I took a deep breath; I was really nervous and didn't know what was going to happen. Then I slowly opened the door to see Eunwoo standing there shirtless.

It was not my first time to see him, but I was nervous and shy to face him now. Then I went out of the bathroom. Eunwoo looked at me, then he said.

Eunwoo : yn wear this shirt .

He gave the shirt which he took from closet Then I went near him and took the shirt from his hands then Eunwoo said.

Eunwoo : I will go and fresh up myself you change in here .

He said and went to bathroom. I know
How much he was controlling himself.

Then i slipped on the shirt that Eunwoo had left for her. It was soft and silky against my skin, and it clung to her curves in a way that made her feel.

Then i went to dressing table and took the hair dryer and started to dry my hair.

End of yn pov .

Eunwoo pov .

I came into the bathroom to shower. Only I know how hard it is for me to control myself. Yn was really hot. I just wanted to throw her on the bed and do some unholy things. I don't want to leave her in the room; I want to make love to her passionately. I was really turned on, so I went to take a cold shower. Then I stepped into the shower and took a cold shower.

After a refreshing 20-minute shower, I slipped into the pants . and stepped out of the bathroom. As I slowly opened the door, I noticed Yn standing near the window, her back facing me. The rain was pouring outside, and she seemed to be enjoying the view.

Her milky white legs were visible, making her look even more alluring. As she turned to face me, our eyes met. There was a moment of intense connection, a silent understanding between us.

Yn broke the eye contact and spoke .

Yn : I am sleepy.

She said while looking at somewhere.
Then i went near her and said.

Eunwoo : ok go and sleep on the bed.

I said while while towering her . She looks so tiny under me . The she asked.

Yn : then we're while you sleep.

She said while looking at my eyes then i replied.

Eunwoo : offcourse on the bed .

Then she said which made me annoying .

Yn : then ok i will sleep on the floor.

She said and try to go away from me but before she can go I hold her hands and pulled close.

Eunwoo : i know how to control yn so your also going to sleep with me in the same bed .

Yn just sighed because I think she knows that she can't win me. Then we both went to bed. Yn kept two pillows in the middle of us. I rolled my eyes. Then she lay on the bed. I too went and lay on the other side of the bed.

I can't sleep because I am not sleepy. I looked at my side to see if she was sleeping or not. She was not sleeping; she was thinking about something in her mind. Then I asked

Eunwoo : what happened yn .

She looked at me . Then she said.

Yn : tomorrow was going to be long day Eunwoo.

What did she means I was confus then I asked her .

Eunwoo : what did you mean yn .

I asked her confusly.

Then yn said.

Yn : Tomorrow morning when we go to Kim's mansion, I don't know what Bangpink and Mrs. Kim will do if they find out we both stayed in the same room. I am not scared of them I just thinking what will there do .

I rolled my eyes then i said.

Eunwoo: don't worry i will takecare of them . But can i ask you two things .

Now she became totally confused.

Yn : okay ask.

Eunwoo : one : Why did you call her Mrs. Kim? I know one thing, she did something wrong to you.

Yn : you will know it when you remember everything.

Eunwoo : hmm ok next question.

Yn : ok ask

Eunwoo : why you didn't tell that we are friends in university.

I asked raising my eyebrows Then she said.

Yn : The doctor said that if we try to make you remember, you will go into a coma or you will die. So, I don't want to remember you.

Oh this the reason why she didn't said.

Then we stayed silently then yn asked .

Yn : can i ask you something.

She said while looking at me . I nodded my head then she said.

Yn : You will be angry with me if I hide anything from you, even if it is a big matter, even when you have the right to know the matter.

I know there hiding something from me but I don't know what was the big thing.

Eunwoo :  i know yn your hiding something from me from the being. 

I said to while looking at yn . Who have mixed emotions face . We both are looking at each other eyes then i said.

Eunwoo : but I know yn if your hiding something from me there is will be a reason yn even that is big thing. I trust you yn I will always trust yn .

I said while looking at yn. Yn was controlling herself. I throw the pillow away from the bed. Then i pulled yn close to me .

Eunwoo : don't control your self let it out.

"I said to Yn, who was in my arms. Then Yn started to cry. 'I don't want her to hold the pain,' Yn was crying in my arms. I was holding her. After a while, I heard a small sound. I looked at Yn, who was sleeping in my arms. Then I too slept while holding Yn tightly in my arms."

______________________________________

What will be Kim's family reaction when they found yn and Eunwoo stayed in same room?

What will bangpink and mrs kim was going to do to yn ?

How is Jennie's plan ?

Thank you for reading this chapter 💖

Please vote and support me 🤗

Tell me how is this chapter in comments 🤗

Vote target : 130

😈😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 7.7K 74
A sweet, kind and caring girl to whom people loves alot. She is very innocent. Her father and mother loves her lot. But what will happen when her pa...
170K 4.6K 39
a 12yrs old, Y/N who is depressed and can't tell what is actually going on in her life...later she got a new family...little did she know her life be...
87.1K 1.8K 35
This is a story about a 15 year old y/n who is really cold to others. When she will got to know that her mother is going to be remarried and she will...