ห—หห‹๊’ฐ ๐Ÿ’ ๊’ฑ | ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐€๐’๐“๐„...

By defmxl

โ†ณ โ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
โ†ณ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ - ๐™๐„๐‘๐Ž
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ
๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‘๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐ˆ ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐Š๐—๐€๐‘๐ˆ
๐๐„๐“๐„๐˜๐€๐Œ
๐๐„๐˜๐“๐ˆ๐‘๐ˆ & ๐‰๐€๐Š๐„
๐Œ๐€๐”๐…๐€๐„๐˜

๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’™๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’

122 2 0
By defmxl

⋆。𖦹 °.🐚⋆❀˖°

Kxari stared at the spear in front of her in a daze. It was barely morning and Kxari sat crisscrossed in front of the water. Today was Pandora's hottest day in the Metkayina village so lay around in their mauris trying to cool down or others swam in the ocean.

But for Kxari the heat didn't bother her or she wasn't really paying attention to it but something else. It had been a few days since she had confessed her feelings to Neteyam and she couldn't get Neteyam out of her head.

Kxari leaned her head on her spear in a daze. Since they both were practically going out Kxari wanted to spend every moment alongside Neteyam. But she couldn't, both of them were far too busy. Neteyam had started his Metkayina training with someone else , Kxari's father had decided that she shouldn't teach them anymore because they couldn't "handle themselves properly." 

Whatever that means. Kxari rolled her eyes at the mere thought of her father's stupid decisions. But back to herself, Kxari had a day off and it felt weird to rest for once, she was always running around the village doing her chores but Ronal had enough so she sent her off.

Kxari sighed again, throwing her spear to the side; the teal na'vi let herself fall back onto the hot sand. How boring... She tapped on her stomach in a rhythm motion but stopped again. Maybe she'll fall asleep. Closing her eyes she exhaled deeply and let rest wash over her. But the sound of running footsteps made her jump up, looking behind her she saw her siblings and the Sully's running towards her. Oh. Even Neytiri and Jake were walking behind them. 

"Kxari!" Kutaan yelled as she ran straight to her sister. Kxari sighed and got up from her spot, dusting off any sand that lingered on her body. Kutan ran straight into Kxari, wrapping her arms around her elder sister, and hugging her tenderly.

Kxari stood there, looking up from her sister Tsireya walked up to the both of them. "What are you all doing here? Didn't you guys have training or chores to do?"

Tsireya nodded. "Yeah, but since it's so hot, my father said that we could all have a break day!"

Kzari nodded in acknowledgment, patting her sister's back. "And why are you here? Like on this beach?"

That's when Kutaan unlatched herself from her elder sister and giggled evilly. "We all, Minus Neteyam, decided to get together so you and Neteyam can hang out."

Kxari's eyebrows narrowed as she looked at her sister in confusion. "I could've just asked him myself..."

Kutaan scoffed and punched her sister on her arm. "I'm just trying to help! You're too scared to talk to him!"

Kxari swatted her sister in the face, causing Kutaan to back away. Kutaan's face scrunched up then she dove forward, jumping onto her sister she tightly wrapped her arms around Kxari's torso and then locked her legs around Kxari's legs.

"Fall!" Kutaan exclaimed through gritted teeth but Kxari just stood there. Tsireya sighed, walking forward she tried her best to pull Kutaan off but she hung on too tightly. Kxari groaned, trying her best to shake her off.

From afar he watched as the two Metkayina sisters interacted. He chuckled as he watched them get into a little skirmish. Then his gaze fixed on Kxari, she looked relaxed, her hair was down and her clothing was much lighter. As always, she was beautiful. Continuing to admire Kxari he didn't notice his father come from behind him. Jake laid a heavy hand on his son's shoulder and lightly pushed him forward, turning around to face the perpetrator he noticed his dad. 

"Don't be a little creep, kid. Go talk to her." Neteyam's face grew hot, embarrassed he was caught. Then his mother came from behind his father.

"Do not be mean, Ma Jake. Neteyam can be shy." Neytiri smiled at Neteyam, trying her best to reassure him. Then Lo'ak came to view, chuckling under his breath.

"Imagine not being able to talk to girls." Neytiri shushed him and Jake started laughing too.

"Whatever," Neteyam mumbled and turned around, walking toward Kxari and her sisters. Once he reached them Tsireya was the first to notice and gave him a small smile to which he returned. Neteyam reached forward and placed his hand on Kxari's back.

"Hey." It came out as a whisper causing Kxari to jump and look back at Neteyam. Throwing Kutaan off Kxari immediately turned around. A knot formed in her stomach as she stared at Neteyam. Her face grew hot and she couldn't help from covering her mouth with the back of her hand.

"H-Hi!" Kxari stuttered. Oh, Eywa. Kxari internally panicked. 'Why'd I say it like that?!' But Neteyam only laughed it off, reaching forward he grabbed her hand and held it tenderly.

"Let's go! I was hoping for some time alone together." Kxari only nodded, hesitantly she interlocked her fingers with him. Neteyam smiled and nodded, pulling her away from her sisters and his family. Kxari turned to her sisters and waved a ' goodbye.' Then she followed Neteyam.

-

Neytiri and Jake watched them leave. Jake smiled, proud his son managed to get the girl. But Neytiri was hesitant. "They better not do anything stupid." Neytiri lightly hissed.

"Baby, they're not like how we used to be. Plus they're too young."

"Please, Neteyam completed his Iknimaya and the dream hunt. He is an adult and so is Kxari." Jake stopped for a minute, his smile fading.

"If they mate I'll throw them out to the Akulas." Neytiri scoffed, turning around she flicked him with her tail.

"I told you."

-

After walking for a while, Kxari stopped; Neteyam looked at her confused. "Where are we going? It's far too hot to continue walking."

"Oh! Sorry, I have no clue where we're going." Neteyam chuckled, letting go of her hand he scratched the back of his neck. Kxari thought for a moment, looking around there wasn't much to do. Well, there was the cave. Now she was stuck, should she take him there? Kxari shrugged, and she started walking toward the ocean without a word.

Neteyam stood there confused, watching her leave; His tail flicked around anxiously. Kxari noticed he wasn't following, and turning around she waved him over to her. Neteyam smiled and ran towards her, reaching out, he held onto her arm. both sunk into the deep water, swimming for a while and then calling for an ilu to make their journey quicker.

Neteyam made his Ilu swim forward quickly to nip and Kxari's ilu's fins. Catching her by surprise Kxari looked back at Neteyam in surprise. Taking it as a challenge Kxari grinned, turning her ilu around she headed straight toward Neteyam. Neteyam's ilu screeched, swimming upwards , Kxari chased after him again. Neteyam's face scrunched in determination; he turned his ilu around and headed straight toward Kxari. The said girl circled his ilu, hitting him in the head with her hand. Neteyam grunted, and bubbles flew up from his nostrils . Speeding his ilu up he was close enough to poke Kxari in the ribs but she swam upwards, circling him once again and poked his cheek.

Their little game of chasing was brought to an end when Neteyam needed air. They both arose from the ocean out of breath.

"You're quite bad in the water, forest boy." Neteyam chuckled, that taunting nickname made him scoff a little.

"Well, I'd like to see you in the forest, ocean girl." Kxari thought about it for a bit and shrugged.

"Fair point." Kxari closed her eyes and giggled; her hand covering her. Neteyam admired her once more, Kxari was so beautiful he could watch her until the end of time. Neteyam swam forward, making sure their ilus were side by side mouth . Placing his hand on her thigh, Kxari opened her eyes to see Neteyam staring straight at her. The Metkayina girl felt her face grow hot and her ears flattened against her head. Neteyam leaned forward, kissing the hand that covered her mouth. But Neteyam didn't stop, his small kisses continued to the back of her hand to all her fingers.

Pulling back, Neteyam started laughing. "You're so cute when you're shy."

Kxari hissed lightly through her teeth, pushing him back with the same hand he kissed. "Shush." ​​Before she could say anything else Neteyam grabbed her hand again, pulling her towards him he kissed her deeply. Kxari was caught by surprise, and her tail started waving around crazily. Nonetheless, Kxari relaxed into the kiss. They both melted into the kiss, making out until they lost breath or Neteyam did. In a daze, Kxari kissed the corner of his lips as he caught his breath. Neteyam chuckled letting go of her hand he grabbed her face to stop her small kisses, pressing a kiss on her forehead then continued to rub his face against hers.

Kxari held onto Neteyam, letting out a sigh of contentment she let Neteyam rub against her. After a bit Neteyam backed away, kissing her one more time on the lips. "Come on the sun's setting. I want to see what you wanted to show me."

Kxari cleared her throat and nodded. Turning her ilu around they headed straight to the cave, lowering into the water again, they traveled under a wall of rocks to the cave. Dismounting his ilu he after Kxari. Neteyam expected the cave to be followed and dingy but no it was decorated with many small trinkets, a huge piece of cloth on the floor, and even a hammock hung from the cave walls.

"Wow, this looks like a mauri." Kxari nodded, walking towards the hammock she sat down then patted the spot next to her so he could sit. Neteyam nodded and sat next to her, his hand enveloping hers.

"This is where I sleep sometimes. When my sister is away or my father is being bothersome." Neteyam nodded in understanding.

"You don't have to feel alone anymore, my love. I'm here." He responded softly, turning her head to face him, and her bottom lip quivered. Neteyam reached forward and pushed her to him. Pressing a kiss tender to her lips then separating to kiss her on the nose, her cheek, her other cheek then her forehead. Kxari giggled, nuzzling her face into his neck.

Neteyam sighed, pulling her into a hug he laid down and so did she. Both of them drifted to sleep in the cold cave but the warmth their bodies shared was enough for them.

𝑬𝑿𝑻𝑹𝑨

Both of them woke up and left the cave in a hurry. It was way past eclipse. Kxari and Neteyam swam on their ilus in a hurry on the way home. Once they were on the beach they left and they noticed their families were no longer there. Obviously. So, they decided to part ways. Kxari leaned in for a final kiss and Neteyam accepted it eagerly.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Kxari whispered then turned around, running off into the village. Neteyam watched her for a bit until he decided to run off to his mauri. Seeing the fire still lit in the mauri made him wince a bit , his mother would not be happy. Neteyam walked towards the mauri hesitantly entering his first sight was his mother running towards him.

"Oh, thank Great Mother you are all right." Neteyam sighed in success, thanking Eywa that he wasn't going to be scolded. But he was wrong.

"I pray for the strength I won't twist your tail into a knot!" Neytiri hissed. Neteyam winced, back a bit when she pinched his side. Then she grabbed him, inspecting him close then his father came up to him, inspecting him as well.

"Good, good," Jake whispered and Neytiri nodded. Neteyam looked between his parents in confusion. 'huh?'

"Listen, Kid. Next time don't stay out so late. Your mother got worried." Jake patted his son on the shoulder and walked away, Neytri gave him another side glance and then followed behind Jake. Neteyam nodded and went to sit next to Kiri and Lo'ak.

"No fair! You get a little scolding for being gone for so long but when I was I practically jumped!" Lo'ak complained.

Kiri scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Stop being dramatic, Lo'ak."

Neteyam leaned into his siblings and whispered. "What's up with mother and dad?"

"Oh. They thought you and Kxari were going to mate." Lo'ak looked up from his hands and chuckled.

"What?!"

"Yup." Neteyam covered his face in embarrassment. He groaned silently as his tail thumped against the ground and his ears flattened against his head.

Kiri stopped and stared at Neteyam in shock. "So you did?!"

"Of course not!" Neteyam shot back, flicking Kiri on the forehead.

"Ow."

⋆。𖦹 °.🐚⋆❀˖°

ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ

hehe I'm back I just noticed I'm a summer writer I can't write for shit in the winter. But I'm glad I'm back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 110 9
"ษดแด สแดแดœ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด…แดษด'แด› ษขแด‡แด› ษชแด›. ษช'แด ษดแดแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สแดแดœ! แดแด‹แด€ส? ษช'แด แด€ษด แดแดœแด›แด„แด€๊œฑแด›!" - "แดกสœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดกส€แดษดษข แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ! แดกสœส แด…แดษด'แด› สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ แดแด‡? แดกสœส แด…แดษด'แด› สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส แด€แดกแด€ส ๊œฐส€แดแด แดแด‡...
1.5K 41 13
"๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐€๐’ ๐๐Ž ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐Ž ๐„๐๐ƒ"- ๐“๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐˜๐€ ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ซ...
61.7K 1.9K 14
โ we could never run out of time, my dear. โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ love is found within the person she expected the least โช...
solace By max

Fanfiction

15.5K 470 16
avatar 2 -- jake sully x metkayina!oc