Beacon Hills Noir

By BeaconHillsBound

Not only are there a lot of cold cases in the small town of Beacon Hills, Oregon, but they also have to look... More

Info
1. Never Underestimate a Fag
2. Good Ol' Baby Doll and Wet Dick
3. Undercover Twink
4. Wisteria Heights
6. Are Dragons Pigs?
7. Aching for XXX
8. Hidden Memories and Hidden Feelings
AN

5. Into the Ick of It

13 1 0
By BeaconHillsBound

Photo Made with bing AI
Contessa Marcova:
3920, Megan Fox, Dragon
Wesley Warren: 25, Austin Butler, Half-Shifter, 6 ft 2

December 7th, 2014
1:29 PM

Forsythe Investigations, Beacon Hills, Oregon

   Stiles had been able to use his life savings of 8 grand, a loan from his grandparents of 15 grand, and a loan from the band, another 15 grand, to put a 25% down payment on his childhood home. Now, he has to wait for the realtor to tie up a few more loose ends before moving in.

   He got the realtor down to sell the house for 150 grand because it has been on the market since they evicted Noah. It's a done deal that he is going to get the house. Noah couldn't pay half as much as Stiles did and didn't have a good credit score to get a loan.

   "Alright..." Xavier walked into Stiles' office, pulling the photos out of his pocket, "Sorry, Baby Doll, I couldn't get anything else. It looks like someone has been messing with the files."

   "Yeah, I wonder who that could be..." Stiles mumbled, pulling a drawer out and grabbing his cigarettes and lighter.

   "Give me one?" Xavier asked as Stiles was putting the carton back in the drawer. Stiles nodded and handed him the carton, making their way to the back. Stiles lit their cigarettes before lighting the pictures on fire.

   Stiles looked into Xavier's car and saw blankets on the dashboard. He looked down at his feet and sighed. "I am sorry you and Mia are getting separated, its all my fault,"

   "I don't recall you forcing me to sleep with Lydia," Xavier nudged Stiles for him to cheer up, "Hey, it's not your fault. It's been rocky for years," He sighed, softly banging his head on the building. "Never get married, kid. Humans are wild animals... they belong to the wind,"

   "Shut up..." Stiles chuckled, "I am never getting married,"

   "Gay marriage has been legalized for almost a year now, and you seem like the marriage type, kid,"

   "Yeah, well, you thought wrong... all spouses do is cheat on you or murder you," Stiles mumbled, and Xavier put an arm around Stiles' waist, pulling him closer. Stiles would say this, and Xavier wouldn't know how to relate. "Thanks..." Stiles sighed, calming down.

   Stiles' phone chimed, and he unlocked it, tapping on the message he got on Grindr. "Oh my god!" Xavier laughed, grabbing the phone. "Why is Harris naked on your phone?" He asked, zooming in and then gagged.

   "I don't know, and I haven't been on the app since this morning. He must have made another account since I blocked his other one. He thinks I liked him since I made out with him." Stiles turned his nose up, quickly grabbing the phone and blocking Harris.

   "Woah, you're pretty popular on that thing," Xavier raised an eyebrow as several dozen more trills of the Grindr chime sounded from his phone. "Is that like some sort of dick pic trading app?"

   "It's Grindr, dude, a gay hookup app?" Stiles said, going to a message from a specific account. He bit his lip as this guy sent him torso pics. One of him flexes, facing away from the camera, showing his back muscles and blonde hair. There were several messages, and they were all tasteful photos. He scrolled up to see the tasteful nude he had sent to him this morning.

   "Hey... you shouldn't be sending pictures like that, baby doll," Xavier huffed.

   "What? It's not showing my face," Stiles blushed, forgetting that Xavier was noisy.

   "Who even is that? Do you know him?"

   "Of course not, he goes to the college," Stiles shrugged, "His name on here is Discreet Dom, so I didn't push. What are you, my Papa," Stiles muttered to himself. He looked over to see Xavier all gloomy and crossing his arms as he sucked down the cigarette. "You're not falling for me, are you? Why are you being like that,"

   "No... It would be best if you did not get hurt," Xavier said, and Stiles glared at him. Xavier quickly focused and shut his eyes. 'Thinkthinkthinkthinkthink,' he was rambling in his brain just like Mia had so he wouldn't hear his thoughts.

   "Xavier Forsythe," Stiles said, and Xavier tossed the cigarette in the gravel, stepping on it and running back into the building. "Xavier, you get back here!" Stiles did the same, running after him. Lydia looked at him to calm down, and he saw a person sitting in the waiting room.

   "Uh, Hey, how can we help you?" Xavier said, and Stiles looked up at him, 'thinkthinkthink,' he was still rambling, and Stiles glared at him. Then, all of a sudden, he stopped and glared at the guest. He stood in front of Stiles and Lydia. "What do you want?" he glared at her.

   "Relax, Guardian, I am not here to make a fuss. I need your help," Contessa said, smirking at him and looking at Stiles. "A fae... that will make it easier. Can you mind tap yet?"

   "Yeah... but I can't understand your dialect," Stiles said, and Xavier looked back at him to shut up while he wedged him behind him. "Would you stop? What do you want," Stiles pushed at him to stop this.

   "I need help finding my father. I haven't seen him for a century," Contessa said

   "We don't do business with your kind," Xavier snapped, "Besides, he could be anywhere. Dragons are the most elusive breed. Is the Grand Alpha even aware you are here, Dragon..." Xavier snapped, and Stiles looked up at him.

   "Dragon?" Stiles said, looking back at Lydia, who was filing her nails, "Grand Alpha?"

   "I tracked him down here to the mountains, but your little fae here can help me find him by tapping into his thoughts. He is most likely hibernating,"

   "Like hell you-" Xavier said, but what cut off?

   "I will pay you 50k," Contessa said, and Stiles sprung out from behind Xavier.

   "Alright, here I am. You said you tracked him down?"

-------
11:01 PM

The Beacon Grand Elegance, Beacon Village, Oregon

   Stiles kept looking at the room number on grindr, and he didn't think he had been in any building that was half this fancy. He knocked on the door and waited awkwardly for him to answer, and several seconds later, the door was opened.

   "Hey," He smiled down at Stiles, "Woah, you're shorter in person,"

   "Is that a problem?"

   "Oh no, you're adorable," He smiled, waving for him to walk in. Stiles closed the door behind him and followed his grindr date. "I'm Wes,"

   "Miecie,"

   "Thats an eclectic name. Is it a nickname?" We asked, going behind the bar and pouring them both a drink.

   "Yeah, it's short for Mieczyslaw. It's easier for people to pronounce. My mom named me after a singer she liked:"

   "Mieczyslaw Fogg?

   "Um, yeah," Stiles said, as no one had guessed that before.

   "My great grandparents had records of his that I would listen to," Wes chuckled, handing him a drink.

   "Oh, sorry, I don't drink from open containers," Stiles said, even though Wes had poured from the same bottle. "Too many bad experiences,"

   "Oh... I am sorry to hear that. Would you like to pick me up from the bar?" We asked genuinely.

   "I'm okay... everything looks too expensive anyway," Stiles said.

   "It's okay, my parents own the hotel. They won't charge me," He said, and Stiles widened his eyes. This guy must be rich. He was supernatural, but his scent wasn't strong, so he must be half-blooded. Stiles didn't bring it up in case he wasn't aware that he was supernatural.

   "Are you nervous... usually the guys I meet want to get right down to it," Stiles asked, and Wes chuckled.

   "No, I'm just trying to decide what you are?"

   "I'm a halfling,"

   "Ah, a fae, I'm a halfblood to. Cheetah,"

   "Oh woah, feline shifters are quite rare," Stiles said, and Wesley nodded, keeping a disarming aura around him. He did not want to disrespect Stiles' fae aura.

   "I am a bit nervous, too. I'm picky with my hookups. Whoever bottoms around here is either fat or too masculine,"

   "Tell me about it... all the guys that contact me are fem tops or bottoms wanting a threesome," Stiles said, reaching out his hand as Wes was walking toward him. Wes took his hand and led him to the living room. "Are you out?"

   "God no... not officially, only to close frat brothers of mine," Wes said, and he chuckled at Stiles's face, "Oh come on, not all of them are that bad. They took me out for my birthday a couple of days ago on the first,"

   "Oh yeah..." Stiles muttered.

   "Yeah, pretty sure I saw you there. My friend was trying to get at you," Wes said, "He is an ignoramus, but he has a good heart. I thought I recognized your pretty face," he said, cupping Stiles's face. "Are you in college, honey?"

   "No... I just moved here,"

   "Ah, that explains why I never saw you on Grindr before." He said he was getting more nervous as Stiles looked up into his eyes. "You plan on going?"

   "I am not sure... I want to, but I just bought a house. If I do, it will depend on whether I get student aid... and I would want to be in it by next semester."

   "What are you wanting to major in? I can talk to some advisors to get you into the Ivy School in Beacon City," Wes said.

   "I work for Xavier Forsythe... he is a bumbling idiot, so I am not sure if I will have enough time," Stiles said, and Wes chuckled.

   "Humor me, what would you major in?"

   "Probably Law or Criminology," Stiles's heart fluttered as Wes gave him that look men give him. It made him go crazy. Wesley Warren was such his type it wasn't even funny, intellectual, and not too overbearing. "I dunno,"

   "You are so adorable,"

   "Am not," Stiles smiled, extending his back to meet Wes's leaning, their lips meeting together.

   He needed to keep himself in check. Any person he has had this feeling with falls completely head over heels with... he had the same feeling with Derek Hale. He just wasn't good with relationships because of his past trauma with his parents, and there was just something about him that made men unhealthily obsessed with him. He barely got out alive from his last relationship.

   Stiles fisted his hand in the collar of Wes' shirt and leaned back, letting him get on top and pin him to the couch. 'Thinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthink,' He heard, but it wasn't Wes. He turned his head to the side, looking at the door. What the fuck was Xavier doing outside?

   Wesley didn't notice Stiles going stiff, and he continued kissing and sucking on Stiles's neck.

   'Just checking on you, baby doll. His aura seems neutral,' Xavier thought, and Stiles blushed; he felt like his older brother just checked in on him... He was coming by to check if the guy he met was safe, 'thinkthinkthinkthinkthink' he said and slowly left Stiles' hearing range.

   Stiles tried getting back into it. His boss violated his privacy, but he also felt incredibly flattered that he was checking if he was safe. "Honey, what's going on in that head of yours," Wes spoke against Stiles's neck. "Did I do something? You seem out of it,"

   "I'm sorry, I don't know what's going on," Stiles said honestly.

   "Well... I don't want to do it with you if you aren't into it," Wes sat back, and Stiles looked guilty, "Don't look at me like that, cutie,"

   "How long are you in town for?"

   "Just for the weekend. I live in Beacon City just a couple minutes away,"

   "Can we meet up again?" Stiles asked, and Wesley nodded, kissing him. Stiles tapped into his thoughts, and Wes wasn't angry with him.

   "Of course, stop feeling guilty, Hon... it happens," Wes told him.

   "I'll message you my number,"

   "Sure... just shoot me a text if you want to meet up, or I can give you a tour of the campus if you decide to enroll," Wes said, and Stiles nodded, kissing him on the jaw.

   Stiles makes his way down, looking around and glaring at Xavier sitting at the bar in the lounge. The man raised an eyebrow when he saw him, but he smirked. He didn't intend this reaction from Stiles but was hoping for it.

   "Thanks a lot, asshole, I got the ick, and now I am going to be using the toys in my nightstand..." Stiles huffed, crossing his arms.

   "How dreadful," Xavier said, and Stiles looked up at him, glaring, "We need to work on your awareness. I have been trailing you since you got in your car at the Enchanted Pines Lodging,"

   "Well, I didn't think my fucking boss would be stalking me," Stiles sighed, wanting to punch the smirk off of the man's face. "Whatever... you're not sleeping in your car again. You can come to stay at the hotel with me," Stiles muttered. He still didn't know what spooked Xavier the last time, but he seemed valuable as a Supernatural Guardian.

   "I thought you would never ask.

Please vote, comment, add this story to your library and read list, also share this story with a friend:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.2K 23
In a universe where Stiles isn't living in beacon hills but with is mother who didn't die but divorced her husband instead. The same things happens...
353K 10.1K 29
𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...
12.6K 463 16
«The More You Believe To See, The Easier It Is For Me To Fool You» *** Brianna Voyant has been through a lot in her life. From the death of her whole...
66.1K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...