𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫�...

By ShiftyWinters

Disclaimer: Just for fun and not at all a way to discredit what the men of Easy Company fought for. The conce... More

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬!
𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 | 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐀 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 | 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐕.𝐄. 𝐃𝐚𝐲 | 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 | 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐃-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 | 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐬
𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 | 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐬
𝐌𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫 | 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐬
𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞? | 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐃𝐨 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐳? | 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐳
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 | 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐳
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 | 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐖 | 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐱𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 | 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 | 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 | 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐲
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧
𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐧 | 𝐄𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐞
𝐀 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐨 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐬 | 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 | 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐬

574 15 0
By ShiftyWinters

❃❃❃

You looked down at the pregnancy test on the counter as you awaited the results.

You and Ron had been inseparable ever since you met back in the war.

At first, Ron was skeptical of having a woman officer around, he raised hell when Colonel Sink told him you'd be joining the Airborne.

You were a replacement officer from WestPoint or as Captain Nixon called you, their "West Pointer." You didn't join Easy until Haguenau.

"Lieutenant (L/n) here for Captain Speirs?" You knocked on the door.

You saw a man sprawled out on the couch; sick as a dog. "Hi ma'am, Captain Speirs is right over there." He pointed.

"Thank you sir."

"You're welcome. I'm Carwood, let me know if you need anything." He let out a smile through his coughing.

"Yes sir, let me know if you need anything as well. One way ticket back to the states maybe?" You joked.

"Yea that would be great." He scoffed.

Speirs entered the room.

"Lieutenant (L/n) I've been expecting your arrival." He shook your hand.

You gazed up into his hazel eyes. He was the most handsome man you'd ever seen. He immediately noticed your beauty as well. That handshake lasted for a prolonged amount of time, to the point where Lipton cleared his throat as to break the tension.

You and Ron instantly formed a bond. A special kind of bond that could only be formed between two people fighting a war. After he had gotten to know you, he reported to Colonel Sink "I guess having a woman around isn't so bad."

You eloped immediately after returning to the states, and started your new life together in Brooklyn.

Ron received a letter from the U.S. Armed Forces that same day on his way home from work. He would be departing to Korea to fight yet another war. He wasn't sure how to break the news to you.

He exhaled before turning the door handle.

"I'm home." He exclaimed while taking his jacket off.

"(Y/n)?" He walked around the house looking for you.

"In the bathroom!" You yelled while staring down at your pregnancy test.

Ron walked in, eyes glued curiously on the test.

"I haven't looked yet..." You turned to him.

"That's ok. Let's look together." He pulled you into a hug. "I missed my wife." He kissed the top of your head.

"I missed you too." You stood on your tip toes to peck his lips. "I'm sorry I didn't wait for you, I just have this crazy feeling that I might be pregnant." You looked into his eyes, arms wrapped around his back.

"Well then let's look together sweetheart." He grabbed the test on the counter and motioned for you to grab the other end.

"Ready to flip it?"

You shook your head.

"3...2...1."

Positive.

Shock encompassed your face as you looked up at Ron, who was smiling down at you.

"Ron..." you covered your mouth in disbelief.

"My wife's pregnant." He let out a teethy grin before pulling you into a hug.

"You're going to be such a great mother." He rested his chin on your head as he swayed you back and forth.

"You really think so?"

"I know so. You're the best caretaker I've ever met. Hell, you treated the Easy men as if they were your sons." He scoffed.

"I guess you're right Ron. I can't believe we're going to have a little baby Speirs." You grabbed his cheeks, gazing into his eyes.

He kissed you long and hard before placing his hands on your stomach from behind, and looking into the mirror.

"You're going to be the prettiest little pregnant lady." He rested his head on your shoulder, pecking you on the neck.

You let out a laugh as you placed your hands on top of his.

"Oh Ron you're going to be such a great father. I'm so glad we can move on from the war and start a family."

His smile faded. "About that (Y/n), I actually have some news of my own." He pulled away, scratching his head.

"Uh oh. What is it?" You looked at the concern etched on his face.

He grabbed your hand and walked you to the edge of your bed.

He pulled the letter out of his pocket. "I'm being deployed to Korea..."

You took the letter from his hands and quickly read over it, you could feel his eyes piercing your soul.

"You're not going are you?"

"(Y/n) I have no choice. You know orders are orders."

"Yes but it's different now. You have a wife, and a baby on the way!" You stood up out of frustration.

"You think I don't know that?" He stared you down as you paced around the room.

"Ron, sweetheart, I need my husbands guidance throughout my pregnancy. How am I going to get through this if you're gone?" You stood in front of him as he stayed seated on the bed.

"Honey..." he pulled you into his lap. "I can try to plead my case but if the Army needs me then they need me. You know that." He brushed your hair back behind your ear.

"Yes Ron I know, it's me you're talking to here!" You placed your fingers on the bridge of your nose. "When will you leave?"

"Two weeks." He looked away from you.

"Ron, you'll miss the birth of your child." You placed your fingers on his chin, forcing him to look at you. He saw the tears forming in your eyes. It broke him, but he wasn't going to show it. He never let his emotions rise to the surface, nor did he cry.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)..." he whispered.

You shook your head and looked down. "You miss it don't you?" You asked.

"What?"

"You miss war. The camaraderie, the adrenaline, the killing..." you side eyed him.

His eyebrows furrowed. "That's not fair (Y/n)." He brushed you off and stood up, leaving the room.

Later that night as you laid in bed, so many thoughts raced through your head. You stared out the window at the bright moonlight, and rubbed your tummy.

You felt your husband enter the bed next to you. You hadn't talked since your fight, and you felt a little more tender hearted now that you had time to think.

"I'm sorry Ron, that was unfair of me. I know how much the killing got to you. What we had to go through was damn near horrific. I was just frustrated. I didn't mean it." You laid on your side, not looking at him.

You felt his arm wrap around your silk nightgown clinging to your waist.

"You don't need to apologize." He planted a kiss on the back of your neck. "I'll do what I need to do and come back to you and the baby."

You turned around to face him. "Well if there's anything I know about Ronald Speirs it's that he'll get the job done, and win the war for the whole damn Army." You teased, gazing into his eyes sparkling in the moonlight.

He scoffed. "What did I ever do to deserve you?" He rubbed your shoulder, which was covered in goosebumps.

"Oh you really are soft you know that?" You teased.

"Sssshhh, only for you." He pulled you into his body, wrapping you in his warmth.

Speirs stood at the Colonels desk awaiting orders. 11 months had passed and he received the news that his baby girl had been born, she was already 2 months old. He was itching to get home to his family. He had seen enough of war, he just wanted to live out the remainder of his days with his girls.

"Captain Speirs I have special orders for you." The Colonel arrived in his office.

"Yes sir?" Speirs stood with his hands behind his back.

"I hear your wife just gave birth to your baby girl is that correct?"

"That is correct sir." Speirs looked at him curiously.

"Well on that note, I believe the war effort could use you elsewhere." The colonel crossed his arms, leaning casually on his desk.

"I'm not sure I'm following sir." Speirs replied.

"I'm sending you back to the states. You've done your part for America. Go be with your family."

He took a second to process the information. "Thank you sir..." This was the first time Ronald Speirs had been left speechless. He shook the colonels hand and walked out of the room, grinning.

You had just put baby April down for a nap when you heard a knock at the door.

You opened it to reveal your husbands smiling face.

"I missed my wife." He shrugged.

"Oh Ron." You wrapped your arms around him, planting kisses all over his face. "I missed my husband." You said softly into his ear.

"Mmmm I love you." He closed his eyes, basking in your touch.

"Do you want to go meet your daughter?" You wiped the tears from your eyes.

"Absolutely." He took his hat off as he entered the nursery.

Baby April was still awake in her crib.

"Hi sweetheart." He said in a high pitch voice as he picked her up out of her crib.

April instantly formed a smile on her face.

You watched the exchange in awe.

"You've got your moms beautiful blue eyes." Ron said, admiring his daughters beauty.

"She's got your smile Ron." You grinned.

"Poor girl." He joked.

Ron was so delicate with his daughter. You knew he would be a wonderful father. The whole thing was making your heart melt, and your ovaries combust. You could make another baby with him right now...

He sat with baby April for an hour, rocking her back and forth before placing her back in her crib.

"She's perfect." He looked down at her, tears forming in his eyes.

You'd never seen him cry before.

"She is perfect. Just like her daddy." You rubbed his back.

"I think you mean just like her mama." He corrected you as both exited the room, closing the door for her to rest.

"I meant what I said." You said cockily. "Now Ron, do you want to go make another?" You looked up at him smirking, hands on your hips.

He looked at you as if you caught him off guard.

"Well, you don't have to ask me twice." He towered over you, picking you up.

He sat you down on the edge of the counter.

You pressed your lips against his as your kisses grew hungrier.

"Let's move it to the bedroom yea?" You said with your eyes closed as he planted kisses down your neck.

"You just can't keep your hands off of me huh?" He giggled into your neck.

"Shut up Ron." You smiled as you swung your head back in pleasure, running your hands through his hair.

He lifted you off the counter and carried you to the bedroom.

"I want to feel you Ron." You whispered as you gripped his masculine frame.

Your words of longing-ness were sending him over the edge.

He placed you on the bed, looking down at you in admiration.

"I'll never get over how beautiful you are. I must've looked at your picture every hour for the last 11 months." He gently pulled the straps of your dress off your shoulders, planting kisses on your collar bones.

"Me too." You replied, unbuttoning his dress uniform.

All he wanted to do after being away for so long, was satisfy you.

You made love to your husband that night, and possibly a sibling for April...

❃❃❃

(𝐀/𝐍): 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐬. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭! 🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 805 21
★ ✰ ★ "𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗, 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗." "𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚘𝚙, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚝...
3.1K 62 13
A new female medic joins Easy Company at the command of Colonel Sink. It just so happens that she is the wife of a certain Lieutenant who is already...
11.4K 112 21
Some imagines of all the outsiders!Requests welcome!
87.8K 680 35
Short Stories and Imagines for the Outsiders. Requests are welcome/encouraged !!