how to be a rich b*tch | han...

By bipanicking

being a rich bitch was hard, that sounds spoiled (and it probably is) but it's true --- after moving to korea... More

intro | cast, aesthetics, me yapping
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
[bonus chapter 1]
outro | me yapping pt 2, updates

chapter 3

1.9K 53 27
By bipanicking

I stretch out my legs once the captain starts saying random facts about Korea. I stand up and start pulling my carry-on from the overhead compartment. "You really can't do anything by yourself, can you?" Myungho chuckles as he watches me struggle.

"Fuck off," I roll my eyes. He stands up and starts grabbing our things. I pick up my bag and throw it over my shoulder, I look down at it and gasp. "There's a stain," I pout.

"Did you really have to bring Louis Vuitton on an airplane?"

"It's pink," I tried wiping away the stain with a makeup wipe but the stain is adamant on staying on my bag. "How am I supposed to get a brown stain off dusty pink?"

"It's not noticeable," Myungho rolls his eyes, "You'll live, just give it a good wash when we get into the apartment,"

"It's LV, oppa, I can't just 'give it a good wash',"

"Then I'll give it a good wash,"

"Oppa, I'm putting it in dry-cleaning when we get there,"

"You're so extra,"

The drive out to our apartment was dull and quiet. The streets of Korea were full of lights and it kinda hurt to look outside, everyone here was dressed so well that they looked like the rich folk in Chicago, actually even the rich people there don't dress that well, I mean, look at me. There weren't any houses or mansions like back home, instead there were just many tall buildings that practically touched the clouds. Back home, we lived on a street of mansions so we were always surrounded by people of our 'class'—as eomma would call it—but now every 'class' just lived in one area all together, it gave a bit of a homely feel. I started carrying my stuff to the elevator as I watched at least 40 people start carrying our boxes up the stairs. It felt kind of surreal. Sometimes, I just forget how rich we are, I mean, the sheer amount of boxes I had was enough to have me in awe. "What floor?" I asked Myungho, the elevator was a reflective sort of gold and one side was glass so I could see the inside of the elevator.

"Top floor,"

"We have a penthouse?" I laugh as I hit the button.

"Eomma said to just give us an apartment but appa's appa," The elevator starts going up extremely slowly and through the glass you can see all the city lights of Korea. "This is giving 'The Penthouse'," I tell my brother.

"I know, all we have to do is push someone off the top,"

"You know who I would push off the top?"

"If you say Amber Jepson I will push you off the top,"

"I love her but Michael B. Jordan is my man,"

"You couldn't pull him even if you were the same age and he actually met you,"

"Stop crushing my hopes and dreams,"

"You're delusional," The elevator dings open and we make our way to the only door there.

"What's the code?"

"Anything you want," I type in 2-1-0-5-0-6, my birthday. We enter the penthouse and my jaw immediately drops. There's two floors, an elevator and two spiraling staircases. The first floor has a huge living room, floor to ceiling windows and a gorgeous kitchen. I run up the stairs and find a room. It's a bit plain but it's huge, almost the size of my parents' master bedroom back in the mansion, there's a connecting washroom, vanity and a king size bed. I flop down and sigh, "I dibs this room!" I yelled loud enough that my brother could hear.

"That's the smaller one!" He shouts back, "I dibs this one!" He says before I can yell again.

"I don't care!" I shout again, my voice growing hoarse.

"Yes you do!" Okay, maybe just a little. I look around the room, after I decorate, I'm never leaving this place. I'm so worn out from the plane ride that I just want to sleep but my stomach growls loudly as soon as I roll over. I put on new shorts and an old hoodie. I stand up and walk over to my brother's room; he's right, it is bigger.

"Oppa, is there any food?"

"We just moved here, of course there's no food,"

"Can you come with me to the convenience store?" I've always wanted to go to a Korean convenience store.

"I have to sort out the boxes and stuff, you can go by yourself,"

"What if I get kidnapped?"

"Shout," I feel the love.

✦•················•✦

That's how I ended up wandering through a foreign country without any help or adult supervision and my legs were getting cold. I really needed to start wearing long pants. I barely walked back in Chicago so my thighs were already sore, I bet they'll be extra sore tomorrow. And finally, by the grace of god, I found a convenience store, I grabbed ramyeon and sat down. I pulled out my phone and sent a selfie to Myungho to make him jealous but all I got back was a middle finger emoji. It took me a good 10 minutes to finish and I grab my favorite mochi rolls as I'm leaving. The cashier lady didn't even question my korean. Maybe she was just tired but a win is a win. I start wandering and eating again and soon enough I'm lost. I knew this day had to get worse. I stop at a random alleyway and then hear the zoom of motorcycles. Well, fuck. I hate biker gangs, I almost got run over by a bike once when I was five. I continue walking a bit farther into a three way intersection of the alleyway but when I look to my left a bike starts zooming towards me. Fuck my life, fuck my life. I jump to the left and the bike swerves before hitting me and we both fall to the floor. I sit up slowly and my ass is in pain. Great, my legs now my ass, next is my arms.

I notice the driver in front of me and I stand up and walk over to them. "Are you alright?" I ask in bad korean.

He takes off his helmet and sighs, looking up at me. I hear another screech of wheels and I almost get whiplash as he hands me his helmet and starts running as more bikes follow him. Well, isn't this fantastic? I should just drop the helmet and run. I almost do but the curiosity's killing me. I followed them and watched on the staircase overlooking what was happening. Oh, shit, they're gonna beat him up. I look around and notice something that looked like sirens, I'm not really sure what it was. I flicked the switch and almost fell back at the loud ringing that sounded like a police siren, the people cornering him turned around and started running, not sparing me a glance. I turn off the siren and walk over with his helmet still in my hands and almost laugh at how scared they were as they ran. "Serves them right, three against one is fucked," I'm still looking over my shoulder as I bump into a hard chest, a zipper hitting my arm. That's gonna bruise, I sigh.

"Who are you?" A voice asks, the person you almost ran over.

"Oh my god," I gasp, "Look over there!" I point over his shoulder, he side eyes the area I'm pointing at and I take the chance to spin around quickly, tripping over my feet. Urg, I hate my shoes sometimes. His hand grabs my bag and tugs it towards him, I fall back into his chest. That's a Chanel bag, I pout in my head.

I look back slowly and he tilts his head at me, "What're you looking at?" A way to escape.

"Thanks..." My phone vibrates in my pocket, I know it's my brother, I really don't wanna get murdered, this guy gives murderer vibes.

"Bye!" I don't spare him a second glance before starting to run in the direction I came from. I stop once I'm out on the open street and I answer my phone. "Where are you?" He asks, "And why'd you take so long to answer?"

"Sorry," I pant, "I was- Running-,"

"What? Why?"

"To burn calories," I say the first thing that comes to mind.

"Yeah sure," He scoffs, "Come back quick, I sent you the address, get a taxi if you need to, if you do, send me a picture of the license plate," And he hangs up. Wait, shit, I still have his helmet. I look back and groan, what if I just leave it here? It looks expensive. He did tug on my Chanel bag, eye for an eye. I end up just taking it with me so I can try and give it back to him later.

✦•················•✦

"Oppa?" I call as I enter the house, taking off my shoes at the doorway. "I got you ramyeon!"

"Really?" He grins and grabs the bag from my hand before walking back into the house. I follow after him and sit on the counter as he boils water on the stove. "What's that?" He points at the helmet.

"Some guy accidentally left it, I'm going to try and give it back to him,"

"What's his name?" I shrug.

"If I see him I'll just give it back,"

"You gonna carry that around?"

"No, of course not, I'll just ask for his number next time I see him,"

"Is he cute?"

"He pulled on my bag,"

Myungho fake gasps, "Your Chanel bag?"

"Yeah, the one eomma got me for my birthday, it was 8,000 dollars," It's the In Love bag in purple.

"And why'd you bring that with you when you were just walking around?"

"Well, look at my outfit, if my bag isn't stylish then what will be?" I pout. 

we finally met bae guyssss omg so exciting so whatre ur opinions on the chapterrr i honestly have a pretty love hate relationship w it cuz the beginning is kinda boring but then bae shows up n it gets less boring soo

also guys the story abt ha-eun almost getting run over by a motorcycle is acc true i once almost got runover by a motorcycle 😔

next chap will be more exciting

qotc: what's ur fav book rn? (if someone says ice breaker or any coho books i will hunt u down)

mine: six of crows (a classic but i will forever stand by it)

thanks for reading, see u guys next chapter, mwah

- lise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 565 15
πŸ’«...In a world full of mysteries, finding solutions to problems, and answers to secrets. πŸŽ€...In a world full of love, but none for us. 🧨...In a wo...
7K 120 13
ON HOLD | ꜱᴜ-ΚœΚα΄‡α΄α΄‹ oxΒ·yΒ·gen: a colorless, odorless reactive gas "if breathing stops, there is no oxygen getting to the brain and the cells begin to...
105K 2.9K 24
Bae Yeeun, who quietly sits in the back of the classroom, randomly befriends one of the toughest guys at school, Han Seojun. She begins to dream abou...