I 💙 spectrum (Hazbin Hotel x...

Puppet198463 tarafından

Autism is a complex neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication, social interaction, and behavior... Daha Fazla

Bio
Harem + More bio
1
Harem addition's
Clip
That's Entertainment
Harem addition. Again
Full harem
Overture
Radio Killed the Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Dad beat dad
Welcome to Heaven
Questions
Hello Rosie!
The Show Must go on
Spin off?
Trivia + Future
Y/N
Future
Thank you
At all cost
For a moment
Suggestions
Schedule
Sick leave
Season 2 leak
Steamboat Y/N
Sleepover
Question
Clothes swap

Masquerade

5.8K 83 272
Puppet198463 tarafından

Then: Five years ago

In Velvette's sleek and modern studio, adorned with avant-garde fashion pieces and high-tech gadgets, she scrutinized each outfit with a discerning eye. Her sleek, silver tablet hovered in the air beside her, displaying holographic images of the latest trends. With a disdainful snort, she dismissed one ensemble as "ugly" and "out of date," flicking her perfectly manicured fingers to swipe it out of view.

Velvette: Melissa! What all did those lazy asses make!?

Her personal assistant, Melissa, he sleep, made her way to velvet and hold up the various clothes.

Velvette: Burn it!

Velvette: Fire who made it.

Velvette: Ok. I like the idea, but that's more of a spring look.

Valentino's charismatic smirk widened as he glided into Velvette's studio, his heels clicking against the polished floor.

Valentino: Babydoll, you have a guest waiting for you.

Velvette: Not now Valentino! I'm busy.

Valentino: Your boyfriend is here.

Velvette: Wait?! Y/N! He's here?! Well, why didn't you say so sooner?!

Velvette panicked and immediately used her power to change clothes.

Velvette: How do I look?

Valentino: Like an cheap hooker.

Velvette looked at him like she wanted to smack him.

Valentino: That's supposed to be a compliment.

Velvette scoffed and left to go spend time with her boyfriend.

Y/N was sitting nervously in a waiting room while waiting for Velvette. He had brought a few things to keep him occupied as he waited for Velvette.

Suddenly, the door swings open, and Velvette makes a dramatic entrance, her presence commanding the room. Y/N's heart skips a beat as she approaches, a rush of conflicting emotions flooding his senses. She purposefully was swaying her hips.

Velvette with a mischievous smile, she saunters over to Y/N, her gaze fixed on him.

Velvette: Well, well, well, if it isn't my favorite train enthusiast.

She sat in hip lap and cupped his cheeks. Y/N blushes slightly at Velvette's attention, shifting uncomfortably in his seat. Despite his nerves, he manages a shy smile.

Velvette: So, how's hells best boyfriend doing today?

Y/N: Uh, I'm... I'm doing okay. I went shopping earlier, and look what I found!

He holds up the Arthur and Neville train figures, his eyes lighting up with enthusiasm.

Velvette glances at the figures briefly, her interest feigned but her smile genuine for Y/N's sake.

Velvette: Oh, that's... great, Y/N.

Y/N: I've been thinking about building my own model of Sodor! I'm collecting all the characters, trucks, cargo—everything I'd need to set it up just like in the books! With my ADHD, getting everything set up might take a little while, but I'm hoping to have it all ready in... oh, I don't know, ten to twelve weeks.

Velvette snicked and chuckled. She pulled out her phone and kissed him, and proceeded to take a selfie of them kissing.

Velvette: Gotta show the public my adorable boyfriend!

She kissed him again and took a few more selfies, then posting them on the Internet, with various hashtags

#CutiePie❤️❤️❤️

#BestBoyfriendInHell

#VelvettexY/N

#Coupleoftheyear!

#Mine!

(Insert your own)

Velvette got up and pulled Y/N with her.

Velvette: Come on, let's get out of here. There's this new club I've been dying to try. We need to start doing fun stuff since we're a couple now!

Velvette held his hand and dragged him with her. Y/N quickly followed her. As they walked, Velvette began ranting to Y/N.

Velvette: You won't believe what's been happening online. People keep thinking and claiming I'm asexual! It's driving me insane. I've never once said I was asexual, and I never even left any proof of that, and it's pissing me off that they're making assumptions about me! Me! I'm the one who leaves rumors about people! I'm the one who makes assumptions online that people believe! Nobody does them to me! Nobody makes assumptions of me! I have no idea where they're getting that from.

She looks at Y/N, seeking understanding and support in the face of the unwarranted scrutiny. Y/N wasn't sure what to do. He patted her back.

Y/N: There there...I'm sorry you have to go through that.

Velvette smiled and kissed his cheek, as they arrived at the club. A club called Consent.

It was loud, had a lot of flashing lights, crowded, and very unorganized. Basically it was an autistic person's worst nightmare.

Velvette didn't want Y/N to be uncomfortable here, but the same time she had been wanting to come to this place, and she wanted to be here with her boyfriend.

Y/N: Well, it certainly is...loud in here.

Y/N was sitting with Velvette at the bar drinking a Ginger Ale, while Velvette was drinking something with a lot of alcohol.

Velvette: I know, right! Isn't this place amazing! Val kept talking about this place, so I figured we needed to stop by.

Y/N: Are those gunshots part of the song?

Velvette: Who cares?

Velvette pulled him on the dance floor and she began dancing. Y/N looked at her as he wasn't sure what to do. He wasn't a really good dancer. But he wanted to try anyway for her. He began moving his body slowly and uncomfortable, on the dance floor. But with how crowded the place was, the amount times and the speed the lights were flashing, and how loudly the music was being, he wasn't sure how long he was gonna last without having an episode.

He looked at Velvette, who was dancing and moving fluently, and kinda sexy. She looked at Y/N and made her way to him. She could tell this club was bothering him, so she decided to make him feel better.

She grabbed his face and kissed him deeply and passionately. Y/N blushed brightly and was caught off guard by this. It took a few seconds before he synced into the kiss and kissed back.

Velvette: Wanna go to the bakery after this? They have a new cupcake named and y after me, and I wanna get a sweetie like you, something sweet.

Y/N nodded his head.

Velvette: Good, but first, there's something I want to try~.

Y/N: Ok. What it is?

Velvette smiled and took him to a sex room. They were in there for a full two hours.

////Now

Angel Dust waking up in a dimly lit room, tied up to a chair. He tries to budge free but fails. His captor paces around him.

Captor: Finally awake, Angel Dust.

Angel glowers but eventually regains his confident smile.

Angel Dust: Yeah, and what's it to ya?

The Captor holds a knife against Angel's face.

Captor: I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault.

Angel Dust: It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything.

The captor grabs Angel off the ground by the neck.

Captor: Fine! I guess I'll just have to fuck the information out of ya.

Angel Dust: Do your worst. Daddy~

The captor rips his shirt open and engages in sexual intercourse with Angel, revealing this is a porn film played on the hotel's TV.

Angel Dust (onscreen): Oh, yeah, baby~

Y/N, Sir Pentious and Charlie watching creeped out, Vaggie annoyed and Niffty rather interested.

Angel Dust: You know, this performance won me a Sex-x-xi award. Fun fact, a letter nomination was how Y/N found out he was being exploited.

Y/N: It's true.

Charlie: It's, uh... Very... Honest?... Oh.

Charlie turns away, nauseous and tries to shield her eyes with her right hand. Y/N hid his face in Charlie's neck. He would've just had headphones on and completely ignored this, but Angel is his friend and he figured he should do this for him.

Vaggie: Ew.

Y/N peeks from Charlie's neck back at the TV screen before turning his head away to avoid watching with his hand covering his mouth this time.

Angel Dust (onscreen]: Oh, harder, daddy~

Vaggie: Okay! Enough of that.

Vaggie tries to help Y/N by covering the side of his face with her own hand so he doesn't have to see the TV screen. She did the same to Charlie. She turns her head to Angel Dust with a disapproving and unamused stare.

Vaggie: Angel, what the fuck?

Angel Dust: What? You said was show-and-tell day. I'm showin' you my best film, and I'm tellin you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker. Plus, it was either this, or one of Y/N's films.

Husk is seen cleaning and wiping a wine glass.

Husk: Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene.

Angel Dust: Alright, dickhead. What makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?

Husk: You really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?

Angel Dust: Fuck you! This is classy art!

Angel Dust (onscreen): OH! FUUUCK!

Y/N gagged.

Co-star slaps Angel's butt and bites it. Sir Pentious covers his eyes when he sees while Niffty lies on her stomach on the table with smile, kicking her legs back and forth as she continues watching.

Husk: That's bullshit. You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender. I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point.

[Gestures to Sir Pentious] That one. That one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep!

[To Charlie] Princess, is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems 'cept her own.

Charlie: What?! No, I-- What? Pfffft, no, no.
Vaggie just stares at her silently.

Husk: [to Vaggie.] This one. Judges everyone and everything because she hates herself.

Husk: [Gestures to Niffty who smiles mischievously.] And Niffty? Hehhh... You don't even want to know what her deal is.

Husk then gestures to Y/N.

Husk: The only one who's ever truly honest with themselves here is him! Well, he's always in his own world, with a comic or one of you women glued to his hand like it's his lifeline. Doesn't say much, but he's always listening and observing, taking in every detail while he's lost in his own thoughts. Ashamed of who he is, but at the same time accepting who is.

Husk drinks from his bottle of whiskey/wine he is holding as Angel laughs and kicks his legs.

Angel Dust: You weren't kidding. Oh ho, wow!

Angel laughs in front of Vaggie's face briefly while she is still frowning before sitting himself down on the couches arm.

Angel Dust: Kitten's got claws.

He gestures claws with his hand while looking to the side at Husk flirtatiously, causing his eyes to widen and his eyebrows to raise at that. Angel places his hand underneath Husks' chin, turning his head to face him closely as his hand adjusts against his cheek with his other holding the bottom of Husks' hand.

Angel Dust: Meow~

Husk immediately breaks away from his grasp and points at Angel with his index finger rather annoyed, causing Angel's eyes to widen and eyebrows to raise in surprise from the sudden move.

Husk: And you! Don't get me started. I see right through you and all this bullshit and how fake you are.

Angel Dust: Oh ho ho, me? Fake? Wow, I had no idea. Guess that's why I'm an actor, dumbass. And--Hold that thought.

He picked up his phone and looked at Y/N.

Anthony: Y/N, why don't you go and show everyone what you have for Show and Tell?

Y/N smiled and went over to something he had in the lobby, mainly because he could never get it up to his, Charlie, and Vaggie's shared room. He removed the tarp over it to reveal a scale model of the island of Sodor.

Y/N: It was either this, or I show you all my short film I made when I was in high school before I was kicked out, Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of Jaws. Pretty sure I made the right choice

Y/N showed the group his scale replica.

Y/N: Took six months, but I got it together.

Husk: Well I'll be a son of a bitch. You made this whole thing?

Y/N: I actually had a little bit of help. It's got fields of green, waterfalls and lakes, shops, a boutique, railroads, and everything.

Sir Pentious: Well I think it's wonderful! I must say, this lookssssssss rather amazing.

Charlie just kissed Y/N's cheek.

Angel Dust: Well, uh... Looks like Val needs me for an... Uh-- emergency shoot.

Husk: Uh-huh, sure.

Angel Dust: You know what? Fuck you. I don't give a shit what some drunk ass bartender thinks a' me. So why don't you just crawl back to whatever cave you came from, porn critic.

Husk grows annoyed at his comment as Angel flips him off and puts on hid glasses/shades. Husk growls and glares at him.

Angel Dust: Y/N, keep the place busy while I'm gone.

Charlie: Angel, you can't leave yet.

She tries to stop him from leaving by taking his hands and gently leading him back to the lobby.

Charlie: We haven't finished our exercises for the day.

Angel Dust: I'm sure you'll manage without me.

He walks back over to the door to leave, grabs the handle, and opens it.

Charlie sprints back after him and closes the door with her back, trying to block him from leaving.

Charlie: There isn't much time left for the hotel to prove itself.

Angel places his hands on his hips and waist growing annoyed before facepalming trying to remain calm before taking off his glasses/shades with one hand and placing another on Charlie's shoulder.

Angel Dust: Dollface, it's my job. I know you want to fix everything but unless you can fix my boss, there's nothing you can do.

Charlie frowns at what he said Angel moves her out of the way to the door, opens it, puts his glasses/shades back on, and slams the door and leaves.

Charlie: Uuugh, why is this so haaaard? What am I doing wrong?

Y/N walked to her and sat down next to her. He began petting her head and laid his head on her shoulder.

Y/N: Well, my dad always used to say, 'Life throws a temper tantrum whenever something comes easy.' He and my grandfather learned that the hard way.

Vaggie: Well, what Y/N said is true, but maybe it doesn't have too. I mean... You're the princess of Hell.

Charlie: So?

Vaggie: So, you don't really use the power that comes with that, which I love about you, but maybe you can... I don't know, command a little more... Authority?

Charlie: But that's so meeeeaaan.

Y/N: Be mean to Valentino...

Vaggie: It's not mean exactly. It's... Uh aggressive kindness.

Charlie: Okay... I could be so aggressively kind to Angel's boss... That I convince him to let Angel spend more time at the hotel!

Y/N: No! No. No no no no no no! Charlie...I'm sorry, but I know Valentino. He's a powerful and stubborn moth man. At least I think he's a moth. But he's stubborn. Y-you won't be able to convince him...

Charlie: Well, maybe you can come along with me? You can be my back up.

Y/N: NO!

Vaggie and Charlie were both startled by Y/N's reaction. He sounded scared.

Y/N: I-I...I don't wanna go.

Charlie: Y/N? Are you...scared.

Y/N nodded. He had...bad experiences with Valentino.

Last time he tried defending Angel Dust from Valentino...well, he ended up with a black eye, a busted lips, a limp, and bruises.

But Angel was his friend. Angel had always been there for him. Heck, he was his wingman. Angel Dust was there for him when he first arrived and lived in Cannibal town, they did work together, Angel was there for him.

Didn't Y/N owe him this much and more?

He held Charlie's hand.

Y/N: N-never mind...I'll go...but I wanna bring one of the eggs with me.

////

Meanwhile with Angel, he was working at the porn studio. Valentino supervises and Travis appears as a director.

Angel Dust: Ohhh! Daddy, I... Uhhhh?...

Angel reaches behind and underneath one of the pillows and grabs a paper to re-read the script before scoffing.

Angel Dust: Do you really expect me to memorize this whole script?

Valentino: Just improv it! You think anyone watches for the dialogue? Action!

A gang of four demons slam the door open and enter the room, preparing to initiate the sex scene as raunchy music plays.

Angel Dust: Oh, no. So many burglars...And only one me! Whatever shall I do?

Angel quickly glances back at the script before hiding it and setting it aside.

Angel Dust: I guess I'll have to do all of you!

One demon grabs and pins Angel to the bed.

Angel Dust: Ohh. So what are you gonna do to me?

Angel hears the door squeak open as Charlie, Y/N, and Frank suddenly enter the studio. His eyes widen in a panic. Y/N had his eyes closed.

Angel Dust: Charlie?!? Y/N?!? One of Pentious's eggs?

Rocky: Uh, my name's Rocky.

Angel Dust pushes Rocky off of him and off of the bed as he sits up.

Angel Dust: No one gives a shit.

Charlie: Hey, Y/N, it's okay. We won't be here long, I promise. We're just here to talk to Valentino. If anything gets uncomfortable, just let me know, okay?

Y/N nodded.

Frank: Smells like my bosses body wash in here.

Charlie: Oh, so this is where the magic happens.

As Charlie looks around, holding Y/N's hand, she nearly bumps into a female Hellhound actor who just got done taking her bra off. Charlie blushes and shuffles back quickly, covering Y/N's already closed eyes. and awkwardly from how close they accidentally was to her.

Charlie: Oh, wow, that is--

Charlie gasps and her blush disappears as she sees another male actor get slathered in oil. Some of the oil splashed on Y/N hand.

Charlie: That is a lot.

Frank: Smells funny.

Angel then appears, putting on a robe and gently takes Charlie and Y/N by their hands diverting their attention while he still sounds panicked.

Angel Dust: What in the ever-loving fuck are you doing here?!

Y/N: I wanna try and help.

Charlie: I am the Princess of Hell, Angel. And I go where I please. I'm here to get you some time off for the hotel. Now, where's your boss?

Y/N: C-Charlie. He can't be reasoned with..

Just as Charlie looks around and is about to walk away Angel tries to gently but firmly grab her by the hand and pulls her away, frightened.

Angel Dust: Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. You are going nowhere near Val--

Valentino: Angel! What is the fucking hold up?

Angel Dust: I'm coming!

Valentino: Not off-camera, you're not!

Angel gently pushes Charlie and Y/N back towards the door and opens it as she stands there.

Angel Dust: Y/N's right. Please, please, just wait, wait until I'm done working and we will talk about this, I promise. But first you've gotta go. And get Y/N out of here too!

Y/N: He's right. I knew this was a bad idea.

Valentino: Aaaah, Your Majesty...oh? Y/N too.

Angel Dust: Oh, shit.

Valentino walks over to them. He pushes Angel behind him as he bends down and leans towards Charlie and Y/N, who still had his eyes closed.

Valentino: Welcome to my humble sex dungeon. What can I do for such a--

He takes Charlie's left arm and pulls up her suit sleeve as he lecherously licks and slurps Charlie's arm, leaving a trail of his saliva.

He then proceeded to do the same thing to Y/N.

Charlie: Ah, uh, no, thank you...

Y/N looked like he was about to make a run for it. Angel looks away disgusted.

Valentino: Mm! Lovely specimen! You don't want a role, do you? Because I can make you a star, make us both richer than, well, your papito--

Charlie: Fuck noooo! - Uh, I-I'm sorry. I have come to aggressively, kindly speak with you about Angel.

Valentino stiffened slightly when she mentioned that, eyes narrowed and an eyebrow raised in suspicion as Angel waves his hands and gestures for her to stop from behind him.

Y/N was breathing rapidly and looking scared.

Angel Dust: Y/N? You can go if you want.

Y/N was about to go, before Valentino firmly grabbed him by the shoulder.

Valentino: Aw, don't go just yet~. You just got here~.

Valentino rubbed Y/N's shoulders and breathed in his ear. Even Charlie and Frank looked uncomfortable with this.

Valentino: Why don't you say awhile~? Get use to your old stomping grounds~?

Valentino licked his neck.

Angel Dust: Val! Shouldn't we get to the movie? I mean time is money, and your paying sinners to stand and do nothing.

Valentino: Fuck...your right, we'll you two, make yourself comfortable, Your Majesty, and enjoy the show.

He motions the film crew back to the shoot as he walks back to his chair and sits beside Travis. Y/N stayed close to Charlie and Frank like he was going to cry. He immediately left with Frank not far behind him.

Y/N: I hate it when he does that!

Y/N feel back against the wall and cried. Not only was he uncomfortable with Val, but being in that studio felt overwhelming.

Frank: Want me to beat him up for you?

Y/N shook his head no. He took a breath and sighed. He figured he'd go back in there later.

////

Valentino: Well, let's take this shit from the top!

Travis: Action!

Angel Dust: Oh, wow, mister robbers. I sure hope you don't hurt me with those... Big guns of yours.

Robber: Don't move, you spicy little, uuh, cock sleeve or else I'll...

Charlie was whispering to the cameraman about the hotel.

Charlie: We do trust exercises everyday in the morning...

Valentino shouts: CUT! What the fuck is going on with this?

Charlie: Ooh, I'm sorry, Were we too loud? I was just telling him about the Hazbin Hotel.

Valentino: Not at all, Princess!

He glares and gnashes at Angel as he shrinks forward a bit, knowing this isn't good for him.

Valentino: It doesn't bother me one bit.

Charlie: You know, this scene feels awfully violent. If you want help with the script, maybe I can pitch some scenarios that are more whole-- Woah!

Charlie screams and trips over a cable and the electricity crackles.

Charlie: Okay. Okay. Ah, ah okay,

She tries reaching to fix it but the cables and wires catch fire and begins to spread as she backs away from it. Angel and the four male actors are seen watching, eyes wide.

Charlie: That's on fire. That-that, that's on fire.
The crew and actors scream and flee while Angel remains on the bed, backing up against the pillows, and eyes still wide.

Angel: Oh shit...

Everyone runs away screaming as the room burns down. Charlie tries to put out the fire to no avail. Valentino glares at Angel Dust menacingly, believing he's the cause of this mess.

Charlie: Oh, god. Okay uh do you have any--

Charlie grabs and picks up the corner of furry carpet in attempt to put out the fire.

Y/N walked in.

Y/N: I'm feeling better. Now, I think-.

He stopped when he saw the fire and slowly stepped back.

Valentino watches everything play out, eyes wide before he grits his teeth and stands up from his chair in annoyance.

Charlie: Can I get a fire extinguisher?

Charlie takes off her suit jacket and begins swaying it up and down trying to put out the fire but still to no avail as the screams and running continue.

Charlie: I am so sorry. I ruined your movie. I ruined your movie.

Angel watches everything as he sits on the bed still backed against the pillows blinking with a mortified expression as his pupils shrink when he sees Valentino's dark figure standing still in the midst of the fire, glaring at him.

Charlie: Oh, my God. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm s-s-s-s-s-sorry! Noooooo!

Valentino growls and flaps his wings once and extinguishes the fire in an instant. Angel sits up and gets off of the bed quickly, reaching underneath, grabbing and putting on his robe.

Angel Dust: Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck...

Charlie: Oh, my gosh, I am so, so, so, so sorry, I-- I can clean this up. I-- I can--

Valentino walks up to Charlie and bends in front of her to her eye level.

Valentino: Don't you worry your pretty blonde head about it. We have people for that. Angel... can I see you in your dressing room for a moment?

Angel runs off to Val, leaving a concerned Charlie. She reaches to stop him but doesn't. As Angel enters the dressing room worried and scared, a fuming Valentino appears from behind the door, slamming it shut, approaching Angel menacingly as Angel turns around with his hands raised up in defense trying to immediately explain.

Y/N then stepped back in the room and noticed it was partially empty, and burning smell of  frankincense oil.

Y/N: Much better.

Angel Dust: Val, I didn't know that--

Before Angel can continue, Valentino grunts in annoyance as he smacks the back of his hand hard across the side of Angel's face, giving his right eye a black eye. He stumbles back in pain, holding the side of his face with his hand as he tries to speak again.

Angel Dust: Val, I--

Angel grunts as Valentino grabs the collar part of his robe and holds him up close to his face, extremely pissed off.

Valentino: You really think you can have Lucifer's little BITCH, and Velvette's brain broken BITCH...

He says at the same time as he throws Angel back, sending him colliding back against a chair as he anxiously shuffles around it. He is visibly scared, gasping and panting out of breath.

Valentino:...fight your battles for you?!?

Valentino finished and growled as he walked closed to Angel, who was still trying to explain and calm him down.

Angel Dust: Val, please, I'm sorry... She's--

Valentino: You bring them here to protect you?

Valentino asks as he reaches his left arm out to Angel with his hand open to touch or possibly grab his chest fluff as Angel backs himself away in the corner of the room in fear, instinctively grabbing his robe to try and cover his chest.

Valentino: To fuck with me?!?

Red cigar smoke circles around the back Angel's wrists like cuffs, binding them together. Valentino grabs Angel by the neck and forcefully drags him back before slamming and pinning him down to the couch, causing Angel to yell in pain.

Angel Dust: Agh! Val, STOP!!

Valentino: You think Y/N can get you out of work? I put that little bitch in bandages once! Don't think I won't do it again!

Angel Dust: NO! No, that-- that-- that's not-- what I'm trying to do. I-- No--

Valentino uses his free hand and runs and touches Angel's chest fluff. Angel's voice wavers.

Valentino growls and violently throws Angel to the ground, causing him to slide to a stop, gasping and grunting heavily.]l

Valentino: You know they can't do anything.

Valentino manipulates his smoke into a ball before forming it into a chain wrapped around Angel's neck, lifting his head and body up to read his golden contract that's binding him to Valentino signed with his real name, 'Anthony'.

Valentino: I own you. Or have you forgotten that?

Angel Dust: No...

Valentino vanishes the contract but still holds onto his smoke chain tightly.

Valentino: When I say "come", you say?

Angel Dust: Yes, Valentino.

Valentino: When I say "You are fucking twenty guys before lunch," you say?

Angel Dust: Yes, Valentino.

Valentino: When I say "You better get those fucking CUNTS out of my STUDIO..." you say?

Angel Dust: Uh, I...

He digs his nails/claws into Angel's face, leaning in closer. His voice becomes much more aggressive.

Valentino: YOU SAY??

Angel Dust: Look, V-Val, she just gets involved in everything. I-I'll tell them to leave! Just don't hurt them...

Valentino grabs the collar of Angel's robe again and lifts him up off of the ground as Angel's gasps and grunts. He throws Angel to the ground but he catches himself from the fall and then points at him angrily

Valentino: I have killed bitches for less than this attitude you're giving me. You're lucky you make me money!! Now, you're going to go get rid of her, and then you are filming all night!! Get me?!?

Angel Dust: Yes, Val...

Valentino: Good.

Angel reaches his arm from behind him and manages to grab the door handle and opens it a bit before Valentino grabs him by the robe and pulls him behind him and violently drags Angel out of the dressing room as Angel gasps at the same time the door slams and the mirror inside falls over, smashes and shatters.

Back to the studio.

Valentino: All right!

Valentino throws Angel forward against the bed but he manages to catch himself again rather weakly in front of Charlie who had her suit jacket back on. Her jaw drops and her eyes widen at what she just saw. She turned her head to stare at Valentino, an expression of disbelief and anger on her face.

Valentino: Get your asses back on set, and we are taking this from the top!

Y/N looked on in horror. Now, sometimes, people with ADHD may have a tendency to speak before they think. That's why he said what he said.

Y/N: L-leave him alone!

Valentino glared at him.

Y/N: I...said, leave him alone. Um, Valentino, sir, Angel... he... he's my friend. And... um, I don't think it's right for you to... um, treat him like that.

Y/N was trying to sound brave. Valentino growled at him and struck him across the face so hard it drew blood. Charlie, Angel, and Franks eyes widened.

Valentino quickly grabbed him by his neck and slammed him against the wall.

Valentino: Listen here you little bitch.

Valentino squeezed his neck tightly and slammed him against the wall again. His fingers were digging into his neck.

Valentino: You think that just because you dated Velvette, WERE a big shot hitman and Overlord, you think your still on top! But here's the thing, your nothing but a little-.

Charlie who is now furious, her voice demonic and revealing her horns and glowing red eyes as her blonde hair floats.

Charlie: What makes you think you can treat them like that?!?

Valentino simply stands there smug Charlie approaches but Angel stands in between their way.

Angel Dust: VAL! LET HIM GO! Please! If Velvette finds out.

Valentino's face fell in fear at the mention of that word, he let Y/N go, and Y/N ran out sobbing.

Charlie: Angel, what are you talking ab--

Angel Dust: Charlie, get Y/N and LEAVE!

Charlie: But--

Angel Dust: Please!

Charlie: I just wanted to help you.

Angel Dust: Just make sure he's ok! Please!

Charlie leaves the studio as the door slams from behind her. Angel looks dissapointed in himself.

Valentino laughs and chuckles lowly in satisfaction as he approaches Angel from behind, putting his hands on his shoulders and leaning over his back.

Valentino:...Good boy.

Angel resuming his film with makeup applied to his face to cover his black eye.

Valentino: And... action.

Angel Dust starts to film porno after porno, intertwined with him performing a pop-music dance sequence.

////

Meanwhile Y/N ran aimlessly through the building till he found a spot to sit down and cry in. Right now, he just wanted to be alone with his thoughts and think to himself.

Frank and Charlie caught up to him.

Charlie: Y/N?

She gently placing her hands on Y/N's shoulders

Charlie: Hey, it's okay. You did something really brave just now, standing up for Angel like that. It's alright to feel upset, but you're not alone in this, okay?

She guides him to a quieter corner, away from the stressful environment, ensuring they have some privacy. Her voice is calm and soothing, a stark contrast to the tension they've just left behind. She heard what Valentino said about Y/N being an Overlord and Hitman. She wanted to ask him about it, but she figured right now wasn't really the best time.

Charlie: Take deep breaths with me, alright? In... and out. In... and out. You're doing great. I'm here with you, every step of the way. We won't stay here much longer, I promise.

Y/N gradually begins to calm down. He follows her lead, taking deep breaths as she guides him through the exercise. With each inhale and exhale, the tension in his body slowly eases, and he finds himself grounded by Charlie's comforting presence.

As the panic subsides, Y/N looks up at Charlie with gratitude shining in his eyes.

Charlie: Hey, Y/N, how about we head back to the hotel and grab some ice cream? It might help cheer you up.

Y/N's tense shoulders relax slightly at the suggestion, and he offers a small, grateful smile.

Frank tugged at Charlie's pants legs.

Frank: There's a doll lady crying.

Charlie and Y/N looked confused and followed him as he pointed to a room. A faint crying sound could be heard, it was Velvette.

She was sitting amidst a collection of photos, tears staining her cheeks. Y/N's heart clenched at the sight of her distress, memories of their past relationship flooding back.

In silence, they watch her from a distance, hesitant to intrude on her private moment but deeply empathetic to her pain.

Charlie: Is that... your ex?

Y/N: Nods solemnly. "Yeah, that's Velvette. I... I'm not sure why she's so upset.

Charlie observes Velvette's tear-streaked face, recognizing the pained expression of longing and sorrow. In that moment, a flicker of understanding dawns upon her, as she recalls similar looks of yearning and heartache.

With a pang of empathy, Charlie realizes that Velvet misses Y/N deeply, her grief stemming from the absence of someone she once held dear. She couldn't help Angel Dust, but maybe she could help someone else.

Charlie: Y/N, do you think it would be okay if we invited her to the hotel? Maybe you two could talk and try to patch things up.

Y/N shifted uncomfortably, his mind swirling with conflicting emotions. He mumbles softly to himself, grappling with this idea. After a moment of hesitation, he reluctantly agrees, albeit with visible reluctance.

Y/N: I... I guess so. If... if she wants to talk.

Charlie smiled happily and kissed his cheek.

Y/N blushes slightly at Charlie's kiss on his cheek. He watched as she quickly writes a note.

Together, they approach Velvette's door, and Charlie gently slips the note underneath. With a soft knock, they signal their presence before silently retreating, leaving Velvette to discover the message in her own time.

Which wasn't long, after the knock, she looked and saw the note. She picked it up.

"Velvette,

I hope this message finds you well. Y/N noticed that you were feeling upset, and he wanted to let you know that you're not alone. If you ever need someone to talk to or if you're open to patching things up, we're here for you. Take care.

Charlie and Y/N
Find us at the Hazbin Hotel"

Velvette just smiled. She ran to her closet to get dressed and ready

////

A worn out Angel Dust was returning to the Hotel while groaning. Charlie awkwardly waves at him but is ignored. Y/N was sitting with her. Angel drops himself on a stool next to Husks' bar as he cleans a glass cup.

Angel Dust: Eugh, I need a drink. The hardest you can make.

Husk: Hmm, You look like shit.

Angel Dust: Pfft, Not possible. Just a long shoot, nothin' new.

Husk rolls his eyes as soon as he pours the liquor.

Husk: Sure. And Y/N came in with a bloody mist and bruise because he is a pro wrestler.

Angel snatches the glass and gulps down the alcohol but leaving a small portion spilled.

Angel Dust: Eugh, I said a strong one.

Husk: Excuse me. Didn't realize this was a "drinking to forget" kind of night.

Angel Dust: Oh, I forgot. You're the wise old bartender who's seen it all. Get the fuck over yourself and pour me real drink.

Angel uses the tip of his index finger and pours the full cup of alcohol.

Husk: Look, if you've got a problem, you're not going to find the solution at the bottom of a bottle. I should know, I've been looking there a long time.

Husk cleans and wipes down the spilled alcohol.

Angel takes a deep breath, smooths his hair back and slips into his porn star persona.

Angel Dust: Oh sure, and where should I Iook? Hmm? In your bedroom, maybe? Under the covers? Maybe we can go look together.

Husk unknowingly purrs as his eye twitches he holds up his hand, gesturing Angel to stop, already feeling annoyed.

Husk: Don't. Even start.

Angel Dust: Oh, c'mon, I bet I can make those wings flap!

Angel grabs one of Husk's wings, spreading it out before he wraps it around himself.

Husk pushes Angel off of him back onto the stool as the bottle of alcohol slips from his grasp and smashes onto the floorboards, spilling.

Husk: STOP! Fucking Christ! You can cut the act already. It's never going to work on me. So all you're doing is makin' an ass out of yourself with this fake bullshit. You know, your lucky to have a friend like Y/N! At least he puts up with you!

Y/N: I don't want any...never mind...

Angel now agitated and filled with rage. He shouts angrily as his pupils and freckles glow a dark neon magenta, taking the appearance of additional eyes. Angel gets up in Husk's face.

Angel Dust: Call me fake one more time, muthafucka!! I DARE you!!

Husk leans close to Angel and uses index finger to poke his chest fluff. Y/N was shaking his head no repeatedly.

Husk: Fake.

Angel Dust: Fuckin asshole-

Angel bumps into the bar ceiling, holding his head with his hands as he falls back off of the stool and lands on the floor.

Angel Dust: Arrgh! God!

Husk: Ya done?

Angel Dust: Ya know what?!? You would be fucking lucky to get a chance to fuck me! Ya know how much I'm worth?!? You know how many people would kill to have Angel Dust come onto them?!? FUCK YOU. Have fun being a lonely piece of shit!

Angel storms out of the hotel, pushing past Vaggie.

Vaggie: Woah-- The hell? Angel, where are you going?

Angel Dust: Out!

Vaggie: Husk, what did you do?

Husk: Made him a drink.

Charlie: Oh, no. He looks really upset.

Y/N was with her. Vaggie's eyes widen in horror as she notices the bruise and cut on Y/N's cheek and nose. She gasps, her voice trembling with concern and anger.

Vaggie: Dios mío! Who did this?

Charlie: Valentino struck Y/N when he tried standing up for Angel Dust. I really messed up at the studio today and he and Angel got... Ugh, it was... It wasn't good, okay?

Vaggie tucks Charlie's hair behind her ear and gives her a reassuringly smile, then turns to Husk. Vaggie licked her finger and wiped off the dried blood on Y/N's cheek.

Vaggie: Gee, sounds like someone should go after him...

Husk just stares and blinks blankly.

Vaggie: Someone named "Husk".

Husk: Oh, you gotta be fucking kidding me. Why don't you go if you're so worried?

Vaggie: Because I'm not the one who sent him storming out. You caused it. You drag him back.

Charlie: No! No... Don't force him back. Just make sure he's safe. I pushed too hard earlier and... I only made things worse. Look, he'll come back when he's ready. I just don't want anything to happen to him until then.

Husk growls.

Charlie: Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go write one hundred apology letters and a lesson planned for tomorrow about... Boundaries.

Husk rolls his eyes and slumps forward while whining like a cat.

Y/N: I-I'll go...

Husk: What?

Vaggie: Y/N? Are you sure.

Y/N: Y-yes. I know him. I think I know where he might be heading.

////

Vaggie: Charlie, try not to worry too much. Y/N and Husk will be fine, especially if Husk knows what's good for him.

Charlie was pacing the floor as she was worried for Y/N, Angel Dust, and Husk.

Charlie: I know Vaggie. I'm just worried.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Charlie went over to the door and opened it up, and was surprised to see Velvette.

////

Angel was entering a bar. Husk and Y/N follows behind with sirens blaring in the background, much to Y/N's displeasure.

Angel sits at the bar with a gang of shark demons, snorting drugs.

Angel Dust: Oh, yeah.

As Husk and Y/N enter the bar someone bumps into him which makes him growl and glare in their direction briefly until he hears Angel and the gang of sharks laughing.

Angel Dust: I'm so fucked up!

Husk and Y/N sit at the bar counter, with Husk placing money down, and orders a drink.

Husk: Gimmee a whiskey...Y/N? You want anything?

Y/N: Ginger ale...please.

The Bartender places a glass down and pours some before Husk grabs the bottle.

Husk: I meant the whole bottle, jackass.

The bartender stares at him silently before letting him have the bottle and takes away the glass instead as Husk drinks down the bottle. He then gives Y/N his Ginger Ale.

Y/N: Thank you, Husk.

Husk: Eh, least I can do.

Angel Dust: Haha, ya, ya, so I said "You couldn't afford me in a million afterlives." I got better options, right boys?

Shark: You got that right!

The gangsters laugh as Husk watches and snarls.

Y/N: Why does everyplace I go to gotta be so loud?

Angel Dust: Hey, baby, be a doll and bring me another one? Daddy's outta juice!

The demon was taking his and Angel's empty glasses by the bar counter as he sits down on a stool next to Y/N and Husk who glares at him in suspicion as the bartender pours the liquor in the two glasses. The shark demons reaches into his suit and takes out some love potion/drug (which resembles the love potion seen in the background of "Radio Killed the Video Star") and pours it into Angel's drink making the color pink. Husk eyes widen as he watches and the demon gets up from the stool to return to Angel.

Husk huffs and sets his bottle of whiskey aside.

Husk: Son of a--

Demon: Here you go, darling. Just for you--

Just as Angel is about to reach for the drink, Husk appears from behind the demon and grabs him by the back of his suit, lifting him off of the ground as the drinks spill.

Demon: Woah!

Husk: Nice try, fuckhead.

Angel watches in surprise as Husk throws the demon across the room, causing him to scream and land headfirst into a jukebox as up temp music plays and another demon dodges. The rest of the gangsters take out their guns.

Y/N: Ah!

Husk: Let's go.

Husk grabs Y/N and Angel's arm and pulls him behind him while he throws a stack of cards at the demons which cuts the barrels off their guns and cuts a net loose from the ceiling, immobilising them.

Angel Dust: What the? Hey! H-h-hey, hey!

Husk drags Angel out of the bar.

Angel Dust: Husk! Y/N! What the actual fuck are you two doing here? Y/N, you don't even drink. Let go of me.

Husk: No. I'm takin' you back to the hotel.

Y/N: W-we were worried...

Angel Dust: Get off!

Husk: That fucker put somethin' in your drink.

Angel Dust: You don't think I can tell if someone spikes my drink? I do this all the fuckin' time!

Husk: You just let people drug you all the time?

Angel Dust: You think I ask for it?!? I don't ask for any of this shit! I didn't ask to be this way. I didn't ask for Charlie to save me, I didn't ask Y/N to get his ass kicked, I didn't ask for you to save me. I can handle myself.

Husk: Really? Because I just saw someone self-destructing. It seems like... I don't know... you might need a bartender to talk to.

Angel Dust: Oh, so now you're going to act like you give a shit about me? You think after how you treated me, I'm gonna open up to you? Please.

Husk: Maybe I'd treat you better if you were real, and not some bullshit version of yourself, always pushin' my boundaries! Lemme tell ya, nobody in that hotel cares who you are. How famous, how hot, so you might as well just... cut the act.

Angel stops walking, eyes widening before tears form in the corner of his eyes. He drops the Angel Dust persona completely.

Anthony: It's not an act!!

Husk flinches back a bit and stares at Angel in shock. Y/N stayed close.

Anthony: It's who I need to be. And this...This is my escape! Where I can forget about it all! How much I hate... everything. A place where I can get high, and not have to think about how much it hurts. And maybe... If I can ruin myself enough in the process... if I end up broken, I won't be his favorite toy anymore...

Husk and Y/N stood there listening and blinking as they frowns at what Anthony says. Husk was holding his hands as his eyebrows furrowed and his ears and tail falter.

Anthony:...and maybe he'll let me go...

Angel sits down on the sidewalk, curling up into a small ball with his legs close to his chest with his arms wrapped around them and his head buried into his knees.

Husk stares at Angel with sympathy and pity, then walks over and sits down the pavement near him.

Y/N: I...know how you feel.

////

Velvette: So this is your hotel? Looks sorta crappy. So when's Y/N getting here?

Vaggie: Soon as possible. Till then, your gonna have to wait.

Vaggie was watching Velvette as she held her spear. Velvette was texting on her phone and sitting on the couch.

Charlie: So...your Y/N's ex?

Velvette: Ya. Dated three years, and more if this gets us back together.

Vaggie: What makes you think your getting back together!?!

Velvette just looked at them.

Velvette: Name one thing you've done for him.

Vaggie:...Well, I...I threw him off a building but that doesn't count.

Velvette: WHAT?!? You threw him off a building?!?!

Charlie: It was trust exercises that kinda...backfired.

Velvette: You threw him off a building and your dating him? Name one romantic thing you've done for him.

Charlie and Vaggie looked at each other. With everything going on, they hadn't been focused on romance.

Velvette: That is just pathetic.

Charlie: Hey! That's not fair!

Velvette: Hey, at least I tried showing him respect. You know? He was an Overlord once. And a hitman.

Charlie: What?! Really?

Velvette: Ya. Some call him the original Immdiate Murder Professional. Those closest to him call him, the Shy Reaper. Mainly because of how quiet he was when he was doing his job.

Velvette reached in her pocket and pulled out a picture.

Velvette: This were his suits.

Charlie and Vaggie looked at the pictures in shock.

Charlie: Why didn't he say he was an Overlord, or a hitman?

Velvette: Because he's not anymore. Plus, you've more than likely never asked him. Besides, he's not an Overlord anymore. Because, Vox, Valentino...and me, took everything he had.

////

Y/N: Guys, I... I know what it feels like to be trapped. When I was alive, after my girlfriend cheated on me and left, I... I turned to a drug that sort of turned off my autism. At first, it seemed like a relief, you know? I could function without feeling overwhelmed all the time. I could finally understand social cues, make eye contact, you know, all the things that were always so hard for me. But... it became more than that. I became addicted. I couldn't cope without it. The drug... it made me sick, physically and mentally. I became self-destructive, reckless... It was like I was watching myself spiral out of control, but I couldn't stop it. The more I tried to numb the pain, the more it consumed me. It wasn't just affecting me; it was tearing apart everything and everyone around me. It got to the point where my family had to sit me down for an intervention.

Husk looked at him and patted his back.

////

Velvette: Y/N may have been an Overlord, but he was actually a very nice and well-organized one. He had this incredible knack for bringing people together and making things run smoothly. He helped with trains, movies, cartoons... He had this passion for bringing joy to others. Being a hit man was when he was first in Hell, doing small hit jobs. That bitch Carmilla designed his suit.

Vaggie: Well, what happened? And more importantly, why'd you two break up?

Velvette's face fell and she took a breath.

Velvette: When we started dating, I started to feel like he was holding me back. I know it sounds terrible, but I was young and selfish, and I wanted more than what he could give me. He couldn't even go to a part without having a freak out.

She pauses, her voice filled with regret

Velvette: But that's not even the worst part. The truth is, me and the Vee's, we were taking advantage of him. We were taking all his money, and stole all his territory without him even knowing. Vox scrapped all his trains to make TV's, computers, and all his tech. Valentino was making advances at him. We were exploiting him, using him for our own purposes... I thought I was doing him a favor by breaking up with him, by cutting ties and letting him go. But now...I just want him back!

Vaggie's expression darkens with anger upon hearing Velvette's confession, her fists clenching instinctively. Charlie senses her friend's impulse and steps in quickly, placing a restraining hand on Vaggie's arm.

Charlie: Vaggie, wait. Let's not do anything rash.

Velvette: Just please don't tell him or ask him about it. He's uncomfortable talking about it.

////

Y/N: Losing my Overlord status... it felt like... like I was trapped. Like I had no control over my own life anymore. I... I trusted the Vee's, but... but they took advantage of me. They used me for their own gain, and I didn't even realize it. Vox used me to make money, Val was making advances at me, and they took everything I built up too....I know what it's like Angel. Your not alone.

Husk patted his back.

Husk: I was an Overlord once, you know. Yeah, and uh... It was nice to have that power. But when you're dealing in souls while also being a gambler, the stakes are pretty high. And losing a few hands can be more than a little dangerous. So when you're down on your luck, you turn to anything to... Keep you afloat, even making deals with yourself. So I know what it's like to... Regret the choices made... And knowin' ya can't take it back.

Angel, Y/N, and Husk sits in silence for a moment. Then Husk and Y/N begins to sing.

Y/N: So things look bad, and your back's against the wall

Husk: Your whole existence seems fuckin' hopeless

Y/N: You're feelin' filthy as a Gas Station bathroom stall. Can't face the world sober and dopeless

Husk: You've lost your way, you think your life is wrecked. Well, let me just say you're

Y/N + Husk: correct

Angel Dust: Wait, what?

Y/N: You're a loser, baby

Husk: A loser, goddamn baby

You're a fucked up little whiny bitch

Angel Dust: Hey!

Y/N: You're a loser, just like me

Angel Dust: What's your point?

Y/N: You're a screw's-loose-boozer

An only one-star reviews-er

You're a power-bottom at rock bottom

But you got company

Angel Dust: This supposed to make me feel better?

Y/N: There was a time I thought no one could relate

To the gruesome ways in which I'm damaged

But lettin' walls down, it can sometimes set you straight!

We're all livin' in the same hell hole

Angel Dust: I sold my soul to a psychopathic freak

Husk: Haha! And you think that makes you unique?

Get outta here, man!

Y/N: We're all losers, baby

We're losers, it's okay to be a--

Angel Dust: Coked up, dick-suckin' hoe?

Y/N: Sure, why not! ☺️

Angel Dust: I'm a loser, honey,

A schmoozer and a dummy!

But at least I know I'm not alone

Husk: You're a loser

All three: Just like me!

Husk: I got an appetite for gamblin'

Y/N: I got an appetite for the love in my life

Angel Dust: I got an appetite for samplin' every drug and sex toy I can find!

Husk: Go ahead baby, sing that song, come on!

Angel Dust: I got no holes left to deflower

Husk: I sold my soul to save my power

Y/N: I sold my soul to save my life

Now I'm on that demon's leash

All: I'm trapped and it gets worse with every hour

Angel Dust: You're a loser, baby

Y/N: A loser, baby

Husk: A loser, but just maybe if we

All: Eat shit together, things will end up differently!

[Angel begins humming while Husk sings]

Husk: It's time to lose your self-loathin'

Y/N: Excuse yourself, let hope in, baby

Husk: Play your card, be who you are

All three: A loser, just like me

The shark demons interrupt and furiously fire at Angel and Husk.

Demon: There he is! They're fucking singing?! Get 'em!

Husk: Oh shit! Stay down. I'll deal with this.

Demon: Hehe, you're fucking dead -

Husk kills each goon with relative ease using his cards, but had trouble with one goon jumping on his back, until Angel also pulls out one of his firearms and obliterates the demon.

Angel Dust: Eat lead, sucka!! I told ya. I can handle myself baby.

Angel pulls out 5 extra guns and begins fighting the rest of the demons with Husk until all the shark demons are reduced to blood and guts.

Shark demon: This did not go as planned -

Husk: Well, that was something I didn't expect to see.

Angel Dust: Like I said, you don't know me. Sex ain't the only thing I'm good at.

Husk: Good to know, cause this guy ain't that bad.

Anthony smiles, he looked at Y/N who was hiding behind Husk, and rubbed his head playfully, and the three walk out of the street.

////

Angel, Y/N. and Husk return to hotel laughing together.

Angel Dust: He had like 3 bills, and it took him 30 minutes to count them. His eyes are so shit!

Husk: Hehe, and this is the guy you gotta take orders from?

Angel Dust: I know! What a fucking joke, right?

Y/N: Ya...

Charlie rushes to Angel in relief and hugs him tightly.

Charlie: I'm SO sorry Angel, I promise I won't ever, ever, ever, ever-

Angel Dust: Charlie, it's fine. I get it. Thanks... for caring about me.

Charlie weeps tears of joy. Angel picks her up and gives her to Vaggie.

Angel Dust: Ehh, I think this is yours.

Vaggie: Ok missy, let's get you to bed.

Charlie: He-he-he said he - for-forgave me! It's so beautiful, Vaggie...

Husk: Hey, how about that drink?

Angel Dust: You read my mind.

Velvette: Y/N?

The five looked and saw Velvette

Y/N: Velvette? You got the letter?

Velvette's face lights up with genuine happiness at seeing Y/N again, her eyes softening with warmth.

Velvette: Y/N, it's really you! I've missed you.

Y/N's nerves are palpable as he meets Velvette's gaze, unsure of how to react to the unexpected reunion. Velvette hugged him.

Y/N: Hi, Velvette... It's... it's good to see you too.

Husk, Angel Dust, Charlie, and Vaggie watch.

Angel Dust: If he ends up fucking her, we're gonna need to start a schedule for you all.

Vaggie: Angel!

Husk: He's not wrong.

Velvette's request caught Y/N off guard, but he nods in agreement, feeling a mixture of apprehension and curiosity. As they walk towards his room, Y/N is acutely aware of the presence of Husk, Angel, Charlie, and Vaggie trailing behind them.

Vaggie: Should we be doing this?

Angel Dust: And miss this?

Once they reach the privacy of Y/N's room, Velvette's emotions overwhelm her, and tears spill from her eyes as she speaks.

Velvette: I'm so sorry, Y/N... I never should have... I never meant to hurt you like that.

Her voice is thick with emotion, regret evident in every word as she expresses her remorse for her past actions.

Velvette: I'm so sorry!

She hugged him tightly.

Velvette: I'm sorry for... for dumping you, for using you... for taking everything that was yours. I... I messed up, Y/N. I was selfish, and I hurt you in ways I never should have. I know I can't take back what I've done, but I want you to know... I'm truly sorry. For everything.

His heart aches with conflicting emotions as he listens to Velvette's heartfelt apology. He struggles to find the right words, his mind swirling with doubts and fears.

Y/N: Velvette, I... I don't know what to say. I'm... I'm afraid...

His voice trails off, his vulnerability laid bare as he grapples with the fear of being hurt again, the wounds of the past still fresh in his mind.

Her own tears still glistening in her eyes, Velvette reaches out to gently touch Y/N's hand.

Velvette: I understand, Y/N. I know I've hurt you deeply, and I don't expect you to trust me right away. But please... please give me a chance to make things right. I'll do whatever it takes to earn your trust back.

Her voice is filled with sincerity as she speaks, her gaze pleading for forgiveness and understanding.

Velvette: Can we start over? Take things one step at a time?

Velvette: A strangled smile fell from your face
What kills me that I hurt you this way
The worst part is that I didn't even know
Now there's a million reasons for you to go
But if you can find a reason to stay
I'll do whatever it takes
To turn this around
I know what's at stake
I know that I've let you down
And if you give me a chance
Believe that I can change
I'll keep us together
Whatever it takes

Y/N: She said if we're gonna make this work
You gotta let me inside even though it hurts
Don't hide the broken parts that I need to see
She said like it or not it's the way it's gotta be
You've gotta love yourself if you can ever love me. I'll do whatever it takes. To turn this around. I know what's at stake

Velvette: I know that I've let you down
And if you give me a chance
And give me a break

Y/N: I'll keep us together

Velvette: I know you deserve much better

Y/N: Remember the time I told you the way that I felt. And that I'd be lost without you and never find myself. Let's hold onto each other above everything else

Y/N + Velvette: Start over, start over
I'll do whatever it takes
To turn this around
I know what's at stake
I know that I've let you down
And if you give me a chance
Believe that I can change
I'll keep us together
Whatever it takes

The two looked at each other, and kissed each other deeply and passionately. They held each other close.

Angel Dust and Husk watch with heartfelt smiles, and Charlie and Vaggie watched with envy. Husk and Angel Dust pulled the away.

Y/N and Velvette kissed each other, and slowly began to undress each other, and have a long passionate night.

////

Trivia: Angel Dust sees Y/N as a little brother.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.9K 81 18
A boy named Victor who has to write to his doctor and has to talk about his feelings. He meets another boy which leads into deeper feelings. (If you...
5.8K 145 45
Autism by definition is:"a developmental disorder of variable severity that is characterized by difficulty in social interaction and communication an...
37.3K 1.6K 32
Autism Spectrum Disorder :-Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a complex developmental condition that involves persistent challenges in social interact...