Purple Ninja

Por hannahconkle

Natalie and her mom have just moved into the big city to start a new life after her father passed. The two mo... Más

Chapter 1 Fresh Start
Chapter 2 New Look
Chapter 3 First Fight
Chapter 4 First Encounter
Chapter 5 New tricks
Chapter 6 Long Story
Chapter 7 Ninja Love
Chapter 9 Costume Troubles

Chapter 8 Icy Day

35 8 12
Por hannahconkle

A week had passed and Taylor had now transferred into Martha and Natlaie's school. This was mainly because their parents had realized that the school was pretty toxic for them. Taylor wasn't going to have a bright future with the kind of useless teachers working there. They didn't mind the transfer that much as it meant they could spend more time with Martha and Natalie. So when they arrived at the school they saw the two cousins right outside the school gates.

"Hey Martha, hey Natalie!" Taylor called out.

The cousins looked over where they heard the voice and saw Taylor running up to them. "Oh hey Taylor! Welcome to Starhigh!" Martha exclaimed happily.

"It's welcoming to be here," Taylor said.

"That's good to hear, hey why don't me and Martha show you around the place before classes start?" Natlie suggested.

"Sure! I'd love a tour from you two!" Taylor exclaimed excitedly. The two girls smiled and Martha grabbed onto Taylor's arm then started leading them into the school. The girls showed them around the school till the first bell of the day went off, telling the three of them that first period was about to start.

"Oh dear! Come-on Taylor let's go! Our first class is Algebra II and Miss C will not be happy if we're late," Martha explained.

"Alright! Let's go and hey! Why don't we head down to the park later to do our homework?" Taylor asked.

"Sure! We'd love to right Natalie?" Martha asked.

"Yeah! Anytime!" Natalie exclaimed. Taylor smiled and the three headed off to their first class before any of them were late. Some time later now the three were in the main area of the school chatting before their next class.

"So Taylor, how are you adjusting here?" Martha asked.

"Pretty well so far! Everyone here is so much nicer and the teachers are actually helping me learn unlike the old ones at my previous school," Taylor explained.

"That is great to hear! I'm so happy that you're enjoying your time here!" Martha exclaimed.

Taylor smiled at this, happy to be going to school with their girlfriend and their friend. They hoped that they'd be accepted more here than they were back at their old school after coming out as Non-binary.

"Hey! Taylor! Before we go to the park Martha and I have a ninja fan club meeting after school today! We're going to be practicing some ninja moves! One of them being a ninja back kick!" Natlaie exclaimed then did said back kick.

However her foot ended up hitting the school fountain's outer statue of a sword in a rock. To their horror a faint crack was heard and when Natlaie removed her foot they all saw that she had cracked a white gem in the sword's guard.

"Oh crap! Okay! I can fix this! I have some art supplies in my locker! I'll go in and grab them! Martha, you come with me and help me bring it here! Taylor, you just stand in front of the gem and make sure no one sees the crack till we fix it!" Natlaie blurted out before grabbing Matha's hand and running to her locker.

Taylor just stood there while waiting for the girls to come back with the supplies. They did wonder how Natalie was going to repair the gem with her art supplies. However as they stood there they suddenly felt an ice cold drop in temperature which made them shiver.

"W-When d-did it g-get so c-c-cold in h-here?" Taylor asked through shivers.

After those words left their mouths they felt something beginning to blast behind them, so they looked and saw a white icey glow coming out of the crystal Natalie had cracked. Just then a white blast came out of the crystal and Taylor was thrown back on their butt. When they looked up they were horrified to see a snowy wolf spirit floating over them. Before they could react the spirit flew down to them and Taylor screamed but it had been muffled by the spirit so no one could hear them. They fought back against it for a while till it disappeared, leaving them on the ground confused as what in the world just happened. Taylor then let out a burp; however, it sounded more like a bark and they had snowflakes and cold air coming out of their mouth.

"Um... what just happened to me?" Taylor asked in shock.

"Hey Tay! We're back!" Natalie called out from a distance as she and Martha brought the art supplies.

"Thankfully I have everything I need to repair the crystal so I'll just quickly fix it up and we'll be free to go!" Natalie blurted out as she started repairing the crystal.

"That's a relief, hey Tay could you give us a hand?" Martha asked.

However, Taylor didn't answer; in fact, they just stared out into space facing away from the two girls. "Hey Tay! You alright!" Martha called out, now getting their attention.

"Huh?! Oh yeah I think so, I kinda feel a little strange now," Taylor explained.

"I'm sure you're alright, it might just be the nerves of transferring to a new school," Martha explained.

"Um yeah I think that might be it. However I think I might've blacked out a bit. I can't remember the last few moments after you two left," Taylor explained.

"Strange, but we'll think about it later after school and after I get this done!" Natalie blurted out. She soon finished fixing up the crack, while some cracks were still visible it was mostly covered. Natalie assumed it was enough to prevent them from getting in trouble so she, Martha, and Taylor all rushed to their next class before the next bell rang. However Taylor still felt strange and very cold, as if they were out in the snow in summer clothes.

"Ugh, W-why am I so c-cold?" Taylor inaudibly asked themselves while shivering. They didn't understand how they could've gotten so cold so fast as they felt completely fine before. While shivering Taylor started feeling itchy on their neck. They raised their hand to the itch on their neck and began to lightly scratch it. However they felt something on the area of their neck, so they pulled out their phone and used its camera to get a look at their neck. When they looked at the reflection the phone camera was making on their neck Taylor's eyes widened in horror by what they saw.

Growing out of their neck was a white hair and they didn't like the idea of it growing from their neck. They have relatives who suffer from hirsutism and would grow hair all over their body. They didn't want that as they felt as if it would not only have them be teased but also they would be viewed as a male more than ever.

"Oh crap! I gotta pull this out!" Taylor whispered to themselves.

They raised their hand and requested to go to the bathroom, much to their delight the teacher allowed them to go. Getting up Taylor swiftly made their way to the restrooms; when they got there they went into the men's room as they didn't want anyone asking if a man was in the girl's bathroom. That had happened to them several times whenever they went into a changing room to try on new clothes. They went up to the mirror and carefully plucked out the hair from their neck.

"Ah! That hurt a bit- AGH!" Taylor was cut off when they suddenly started barking like a dog. Their eyes turned to an even deeper icy blue than before as they began to howl out in pain as ice and snow began to surround them and cover the bathroom in frost.

Meanwhile back in the classroom Martha noticed that Taylor was taking quite a while. So she decided to get up and see if they were alright, raising her hand she asked to go to the restroom herself. Same as before with Taylor, the teacher allowed Martha to go as well. After receiving permission to go to the bathroom Martha got up and walked out of the classroom. As she made her way to the closest bathroom she felt a strange coldness in the air. The hallway started feeling colder and colder as Martha got closer to the bathroom. Soon she felt as if it were winter and was walking through a blizzard in her current clothes, which weren't meant for winter at all.

"Oh my god! Why is it so cold?" Martha asked, confused by the strange drop in temperature. She wrapped her arms around herself and tried to conceal as much body heat as possible. As she was walking Martha suddenly heard a strange sound, she looked around and was able to trace the sound from the men's room. She ran up to the door as she thought that some animal was locked inside as it did sounded like a dog. However as soon as Martha got close to the bathroom door she was shoved right into the wall. The force was so intense that a crack appeared on the wall and Martha groaned in pain.

She looked up and her eyes widened when she saw a snow white wolf that was so big it was almost touching the ceiling staring down at her. Martha sat there both horrified and amazed by what she saw. However the wolf let out a loud howl before it turned transparent and passed through the wall in front of it.

"Wow! Okay what was that?!" Martha asked, shocked.

She looked in the boy's restroom and saw the room was covered in snow, ice, and frost. However she didn't see Taylor anywhere which worried her greatly as she feared the worst had happened to them. So in a panic she got up and ran back to the classroom to alert Natlaie about the situation. However before she got back the intercom came on as the principal made an announcement.

"Students! Teachers! Something dangerous has entered the school! It's advice you all evacuate and wait till the authorities arrive!" the Principal blurted out in a panic.

The next thing Martha knew, students were flooding the halls as they all began to panic. Martha was shoved many times, but she soon felt someone grab her hand and drag her off to an empty room. Once inside she was able to see that the person who had grabbed her was Natalie.

"Phew Martha! Are you alright?!" Natalie asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm alright! But I saw something strange earlier! When I got to the boy's bathroom a snowy wolf spirit bursted out of the bathroom and I couldn't find Taylor!" Martha explained.

"Uh ho, we better see what's going on then!" Natalie declared.

Martha nodded her head and called out, "Yellow Ninja Let's Shed some Light!"

Natalie called out, "Purple Ninja it's Time to Purify!" right after Martha.

The two transformed into their colored ninja personas. Once they had fully transformed they smoke bombed out of the classroom. Now outside the class and in the halls the two ninjas ran around hoping to be able to find both Taylor and the wolf spirit. Purple and Yellow ran through the halls for sometime before they started feeling a cold chill run through the air.

"Hey! This is what I felt before I saw that thing!" Yellow explained as the two felt the cold.

"Really? That must mean it's nearby!" suggested.

"Yeah it must be! Let's go and find it then!" Yellow exclaimed.

They followed the cold till they started seeing ice and snow covering the floors and walls. Soon they reached the gym and saw that in the center was the snow wolf spirit.

"Is that it Yellow?" Purple asked.

"Yeah that's it!" Yellow confirmed.

The wolf snapped its head over as it heard their voices and once it saw them it let out a loud thundering growl. Purple and Yellow tensed up but prepared themselves for a fight. The snow wolf let out a loud series of barks before it started charging at the two ninjas. Purple and Yellow charged back at it, Yellow pulled out her yellow staff and started swinging it around before she hit the wolf spirit's front leg. However as soon as she did that Purple felt as if she also received the attack, but on her arm.

"Ugh! What the heck?!" Purple cried out in pain as she held her arm.

The wolf spirit growled and slapped Yellow away with its tail; it turned to Purple. Purple got out her nunchucks to fight back against any attack it would throw at her.

"DONT!" Purple heard a voice suddenly scream.

She looked and saw Eri standing at another entrance to the gym. Before Purple could ask her anything the wolf spirit grabbed her by the hair with its teeth. It then threw her up and went into its spirit form. It flew up to Purple, wrapped itself around her and passed through the ceiling going up to the roof.

"Ugh what on earth?" Yellow asked both dazed and surprised by what the spirit did.

"Yellow! Are you alright?!" Eri asked worriedly, as she ran over to Yellow.

"Yeah I think, but what is that thing?" Yellow asked.

"That's the Snowy Wolf Demon! It's an old ancient demon that was imprisoned centuries ago. However before it was imprisoned the first Colored Ninjas had discovered the power its fur could give. So they used it to create the Purple Ninja charm. The first Purple Ninja then used their newfound powers to create the other Ninja charms. However, as a side effect of using the wolf's DNA to create the charm, it caused the Purple Ninja and the wolf to be linked in both strengths and weaknesses, but not through emotions!" Eri explained.

"What?! But wait, how is it out if it was imprisoned?" Yellow asked, confused on how it got out.

"From what I studied the only thing that can set it free is the Purple Ninja. So Purple must've accidentally cracked the crystal it was imprisoned in," Eri explained.

"Wait Crystal?! Oh god! I think I know which one you're talking about!" Yellow explained.

"Really you do?" Eri asked.

"Yes! Earlier today Natlaie was showing off some skills and accidentally kicked a crystal in the school's fountain which cracked!" Yellow explained.

"Oh dear! The spirit won't return to its prison as long as the crack exists," Eri explained.

"But Natalie fixed it!" Yellow exclaimed.

"It can't be repaired like that, thankfully there's a ritual to fully repair the crystal! I'll work on it while you lure it out to the football field!" Eri explained.

"Alright! I'll do that right away!" Yellow exclaimed as she leapt out of a window.

Eri meanwhile ran out to the football field to start the ritual, in order to imprison the spirit once again. Yellow reached the roof and when she got there she saw the spirit at the top of the school roof. It held Purple in its front paws while it held its head up with a snow cloud coming out of it.

"What on earth?!" Yellow questioned as she saw the scene. She looked back and saw that snow and ice were covering the school's property and grew to the area around it.

"It must be creating its turf with ice and snow. I gotta save Purple and get that thing to the football field!" Yellow declared.

She then ran and leaped up to the very top of the school roof. When she had managed to get up there she threw some bombs at it. Once the bombs made contact with the spirit they exploded as the wolf currently had a physical form. The explosions did not harm it but it did stung it enough for it to drop Purple. Seeing this, Yellow lept into action and caught Purple before she made contact with the ground.

"Ugh, t-thanks Yellow," Purple said, recovering from the experience.

"You alright?" Yellow asked concerned.

"I'm fine, that thing was just keeping me from moving at all," Purple explained.

"Good to know, but Eri told me that that thing is connected to the Purple Ninja as its fur was used to create the charm," Yellow explained.

"Wait really? It was?" Purple asked, surprised.

"Yes, so what happens to you will happen to it, and vice versa," Yellow explained.

"Alright noted! So what do we even do about it?!" Purple asked.

"Don't worry Eir's got that covered, just follow my lead!" Yellow blurted out.

The two ninjas then heard the wolf howl and they looked to see it convulsing like crazy. It then seemed to be taking on a more ghostly appearance as it turned transparent and its fur turned from white to icey blue. The next thing they saw was Taylor suddenly falling out of it as its lower body disappeared and was replaced with a ghost tail. Taylor crashed down onto the snow that piled on the roof and they groaned in slight pain.

"Ugh! I think that thing's hair is in my mouth!" Taylor exclaimed as they started gagging and wheezing.

"Taylor! Are you alright?!" Yellow asked as she ran up to them.

"Yeah, I just never want to experience that again!" Taylor exclaimed.

"Wait, where are you being possessed by that thing?!" Purple asked.

"Yes, or I think so, I can't remember much as it was like being in a coma; so my memories are kinda fuzzy," Taylor explained. Before anyone else could say anything the wolf spirit let out an ear bleeding howl. The three looked up and they all saw it flying right a them.

"OH NO! I THINK THAT THING WANTS TO GET BACK IN MY BODY!" Taylor screamed in a panic.

"Not on my watch!" Yellow declared as she grabbed Taylor.

"Purple because it's connected to you, try to slow it down as much as you can!" Yellow suggested.

"Alright! I'll try but I can't promise too much!" Purple explained.

"Alright follow me," Yellow said and started running.

Purple followed and whenever the spirit got close to them she would slow it down by purposefully punching, kicking, herself. However she didn't do it too hard, just enough to keep the spirit from getting too close to them. Thankfully she didn't need to do that for long as they soon arrived on the football field. Right in the center of it was Eri who had fully set up the ritual and the cracked crystal that the spirit had been imprisoned in.

"Girls! Get it in the center!" Eri called out.

"Um what's going on?!" Taylor asked as they couldn't see what was going on.

"Don't worry it's under control!" Yellow called out.

The two ninjas jumped over the ritual symbol and when the wolf spirit flew over it, Eri acted. She quickly lit a match, the flames from the match were a bright snowy blue as if it were magic fire instead of regular fire. Before the spirit could fly out of the symbol Eri threw the match down on the paint she used to make it and the blue flames spread all around it. The spirit howled in fear and agony as it tried desperately to escape as it didn't want to go back into its prison. Eri then began chanting a spell under her breath and a white light instantly surrounded the spirit. The spirit flowed back into the crystal and once it was inside the crack sealed up. Eri and the other three all let out a sigh of relief as now the spirit was back in its prison.

"Phew! That was close!" Purple said.

"Yes it was, but I'll need to take the crystal with me, as the cult could come for it and try to use it to create their own versions of the charms," Eri explained as she picked up the crystal.

"That's a good idea," Purple said.

Yellow then put Taylor back down on their feet and they let out a breath of relief as the experience was quite horrific.

"Hmm, who's this young man?" Eri asked.

"Um, first I'm non-binary so I'm not a man or a woman, and my name is Taylor," Taylor explained.

"Yeah and they found out about who we are by accident," Yellow explained.

"Ah I see, well nice to meet you Taylor, I hope you can prove yourself in the future," Eri said.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" Taylor asked.

"You'll understand in time. However I need to go now, but before I do I actually came here to give you two something," Eri explained as she pulled out a book from her jacket and handed it to Purple.

When Purple saw the cover she noticed that it was the same as the book in the temple. "Wait! Is this the book that was in the temple you own?!" Purple asked, surprised and confused.

"Not really. I made a copy in case you two will need it. It will help you both throughout your journey," Eri explained.

"Wow! This is going to be exciting! I wonder what wisdom it contains?!" Yellow asked excitedly.

"You'll see soon, but for now I need to go, I'll see you all again soon." Eri said before she grabbed her stuff along with the crystal and left.

Later on in the day Taylor was with Natalie and Martha in their home all exhausted from the day. "Well today was something," Taylor said.

"Yeah I'm exhausted but this was exciting," Martha said.

"I guess, but I'm kinda scared of what's coming for us," Natalie said.

"Hey cous, it'll be alright as long as we all work together," Martha reassured her cousin.

Natlaie felt a little better but she still felt scared of what their future had in store for them. She didn't know what would be coming for them, but she did know that if they didn't win or fight back then things could end badly for the whole world.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

75 4 8
In this world the majority of the human population are unaware of the supernatural world, that includes Diana Jane Wilson. Adopted daughter of Two w...
2.1K 367 35
Two sisters went to the same school. Two sisters had something special within them. Two sisters didn't know who each other were. Meet Midnight and Ma...
8.8K 643 31
Astraeus, a baby dragon, escapes from his old coven and stumbles upon a little shop that he spends months stealing from and hiding in to survive. The...
159K 9K 17
Sasha has grown up with one certainty: She’s not normal. She sees things in the darkness that no one else can see. But having lost her parents as a...