His beautiful sin {18+}

Av _aksh_writes

"spread yourself open so that I can see you IRIS" I don't want to hurt you just go from here; by this he push... Mer

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
BLURB
WARNING
CH-1 Betrayal
CH-2 Gorgeous
Chapter- 3 Making food for him
Chapter-4 She is my iris
Chapter-5 I trust you
Chapter - 6 I'll be lost without you
Important
Chapter - 7 You care for me
Chapter - 8 You are like a baby
Chapter - 9 You can kiss me
Chapter- 10 You are precious
Chapter - 12 I am mad for you
Notice
Chapter - 13 Isn't the Moon beautiful?
Scrollstack
Chapter - 14 Morning Wifey
Chapter - 15 I'm sorry Trisha
Chapter 16 How Can I believe you
Chapter - 17 Let me worship my goddess โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 18 Revealing the past
Chapter 19 Unknown Figure??
Chapter 20 Past Betrayal
Chapter 21 His painting
Chapter - 22 Immense pleasure
Chapter - 23 A new experience (Little smut)
Chapter - 24 Tragedy!!!
Chapter - 25 Seduce me (18+)

Chapter - 11 An unforgettable Night

10.7K 734 315
Av _aksh_writes

Okay so here's the next update 👽 and pehle hi bta Rahi I am not that much good in smut it's my first time i am writing this 👽
Don't judge me, and i don't know who is this aksh writes 👽 hehehe

VOTE TARGET - 500
COMMENT TARGET - 250

18+ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ mature content ahead, if you are uncomfortable to read smut than you can skip this chapter as there is only smut in this chapter and can continue from next chapter.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Author's POV

As she turn to going out but suddenly she turned back to him and *kissed him* under the shower.

He said by breaking the kiss "Now I won't stop, even if you beg me to, I won't stop because you started this, and I'm going to end it, by fuçkîñg you harder"!!

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist and then they come out from the bathroom as they are kissing each other, and viraj is dominating the kiss.

He made her lay down in a bed and viraj slowly started kissing her earlobe, and slowly started licking it and biting it.

She moaned; Ahh..ahhhhh Raajjj..

Viraj then slowly started kissing her cheeks and then started kissing her neck licking it and sucking it and biting roughly giving her love marks.

Trisha moaned loudly; Aaaahhhhhnnnnnn!!! vii....rajj...

Viraj said huskily by biting and nibbing her earlobe again; Today you will see passion of viraj agnihotri, and from today you are mine, your body is mine, your everything is mine only.

You are my lust, desire and a beautiful sin My 'iris'

And trisha is on her pleasure and she is taking heavy breaths and she is a moaning mess.

And then he again started kissing on her lips, sucking both of her lips with one Swift and then tug at her upper lips, making her moan and viraj glided his tongue inside her mouth and tasted each corner of her mouth.

Whereas Trisha is also kissing him with same passion but a lone tear escape from the corner of her her eyes.

Viraj is dominating the kiss and with one hand he put it under her tshirt and he is gently touching her curves with his fingers but then he breaks the kiss and he tore her tshirt.

And a black bra is coming visible to him and he smirks then he open his shirt and a red blush is formed on Trisha's cheek.

Viraj chuckles by seeing her red cherry like cheeks and he caressed her cheeks with one hand and he takes her hand and put it near his heart.

He said with lots of emotions in his eyes; I am devil before you came in my life, I don't know how to smile and laugh. But when you came you changed my life and me and i started laughing and smiling with you.

And by this he started kissing her palm slowly-slowly he is kissing her hand and then he came in her neck area again he started to give more hickey's on her neck.

Then he came to her cleavage and started to kissing that area, with one he tore her bra and started pressing her breasts.

He is giving bite marks on her cleavage and she is moaning his name, her inner thigh area got wet, and she is in her pleasure and panting heavily.

Viraj took her one breast in his warm mouth and start sucking her nipple roughly and biting it also leaving marks on her breast.

And she is moaning his name; oohhhhh.....Ahnnnnn... Rajj...

Viraj said huskily; yes baby moan like this, your moan is a melodious music for my ear.

After tormenting her breast he is kissing down on her stomach and waist and leaving Marks on her upper body and she is digging her nails on his biceps.

Then he remove her denim shorts and she pressed her thighs together.

He came up on her upper body again and start kissing her lips and tormenting her lips.

He said by kissing her only; your lips are fucking addicted iris I can torment and devour them all the time.

As she is now fully naked in front of him, he than again started to bite her neck and she moaned; 'ahnnnn'

He started kissing and nibbling her neck and licked her sweet spot and slowly started doing it with more and more passion and his hands are squeezing her breast hardly and kneeding it.

Viraj said by biting on her neck; I will not stop till I'll not ruin you fully and your innocence also I'll ruin it.

Then he go down and saw her cunt which is leaking with wetness.

He smirks and said; this much wet just for me.
Then he smells it and said; you smell like 'Mine' iris and this is the most beautiful view I have seen.

Trisha is seeing him and she is being shy by his words,

Viraj saw in her hazel green eyes and said; you will now see and feel heaven on earth.

And he firstly kissed her clit from which Trisha moaned his name; r...rajj, and her eyes rolled back and her toes curled.

Viraj hold her one thigh from one hand and put on his shoulder.

He started rubbing her clit, and then after some seconds he started rubbing her clit more faster, and trisha is breathing heavily and moaning,

Without any warning viraj inserted his both finger inside her and she moaned loudly; 'Ahhhhhnnnnn'

Tears filled into her eyes.

Ahnnn 'oh my fucking god' Trisha moaned and scream in her pleasure.

Viraj said huskily; you are fucking tight iris your walls are clenching on my fingers.

Her head fell back and tears rolled down from her eyes, she closed her eyes and start digging her nails on bedsheet.

As viraj is thrusting his two finger inside her in faster pace and she is continuously moaning his name.

As his finger is hitting on her g spot inside her, and she is on her climax and her walls are clenching more on his fingers,

Trisha rolled her eyes and her head fell back and she said by breathing heavily and moaning; Ahhhh 'raajjj please '

She pleased as she wants to cum,

He said; 'yes baby, moan my name like this and bless my fingers with your sweet honey cum'

And then after a second she released on his finger.

He took his finger towards his mouth and licked it and he moaned when he is licking her cum, and she is just breathing heavily.

He said after licking her cum; your cum taste like honey my iris.

And then he hold her leg and started kissing her foot and nibbing it and marking them.

As he is kissing her legs and slowly he is coming to her inner thigh and she is just breathing heavily.

And then he kissed her clit and she said in pleasure; 'ahnnn yess'

Then he put his tongue inside her and thrusting her cunt with his tongue only.

And she is moaning his name in pleasure and he is just thrusting inside her with tongue and licking her cunt.

He then start eating her womanhood passionately and she put her hand on his hair and pushed him more inside her,

As he is hitting her spot and then after some minutes she cum on his mouth and he is licking all her cum happily.

And then he again come up on her and started kissing her making her taste herself and both are fighting for dominance but viraj again put his tongue inside her mouth and devour her mouth, and she is moaning while kissing,

As she can feel his length on her cunt and it is making her wet again, and both are moaning while kissing each other,

He then breaks the kiss and both are painting heavily,

He stands up and pulled out his pant along with his boxer and he is standing naked in front of her

Trisha is seeing him and her cheeks got red again as she is seeing first time naked man in front of her.

As Trisha firstly saw his biceps and and and she travels her eyes down to his V shape and then more down where his dick is already hard and erected and veins are popping out from it.

And seeing his dick Trisha's mouth slightly part away as it is too long to take it for her.

He chuckles and said; you will take this in just one go.

And then he come near her and started kissing her lips dominantly but this time gently,

And with one hand he apart her thighs and firstly rub her clit and then adjust his manhood,

And then without any warning he thrust inside her cunt fully in just one go,

And she screamed painfully in between the kiss and tears collected in the side of her eyes and her nails are scratching his back.

He stills for some time as his face is snuggled into her neck and he is kissing her neck gently so that she can't feel much pain.

Then after some min he started moving his hips and thrusting inside her.

As her walls are clenching on his dick so he said; Fuckkk Iris you are so tight your walls are clenching around my dick,

And she is just moaning mess under him, her eyes rolled back and he increased his speed.

He snuggled his face into her breast and took her one bud into his mouth and she is moaning in intense pleasure as now her pain is converted into the pleasure,

And he is thrusting hardly and roughly inside her,

Uhmmm, yesss rajjjj ahhnnn! She spoke breathing and panting heavily,

And viraj is groaning as her walls are clenching all over his dicks,

He is hitting her spot and she came on his dick but he doesn't stop and continuously thrusting insider her roughly.

He wrapped his hand around her neck and said by thrusting inside her.

You *thrust*
Are *thrust*
Mine *thrust*

Your *thrust* body *thrust* and soul *thrust* belongs *thrust* to me *thrust*.

As he is hitting her g-spot continuously inside her and she is about to cum one more time and then after some min she cum again on his dick, and she is moaning and panting heavily, but he doesn't cum till now,

As he made her changed their position, he made her sit on her fours and he hold her hair on his fist and start taking her from the back, and he is spanking her hips making it red,

And she is in the pool of pleasure and pain by this spanking.

Ahnnn rajjj yesss ;she moaned loudly.

As viraj is hitting her g-spot and also spanking her she is feeling weak on her knees.

Viraj again held her from waist and turn her into a missionary position as he spread her legs.

She hold his neck and he is fucking her raw, rough and hard.

Viraj is groaning and he said to her while thrusting; You will come with me iris, when I'll tell you.

And then after 20 min of thrusting he said; Cum with me iris, and bless my dick with your cum again.

And then they both cum together,

As his length is still inside her and her cunt is leaking seed along with his and both are painting heavily.

She could feel his warmness inside her,

But then viraj picked her up and head his way to bathroom.

As Trisha is feeling tired by this, but viraj said; it's not end my iris,

And then he firstly turn on the shower and started kissing her under the shower as his length is inside her,

he started thrusting her again inside her cunt and she started to take deep moans as he is thrusting deep inside her cunt.

As he made her stand with the support of the wall and hold her from her waist,

And she hold him from his neck because she can't be able to stand up properly and he is thrusting her under the shower and after 10 min they both come, and start taking heavy breaths.

As he picked her again in bridal style and exits from bathroom and come again to bed.

she is just so tired now but again viraj put her in the bed and start taking her again fucking her but she doesn't have power to even moan but she is moaning slowly, and scratching his neck,

He said while thrusting inside her; iris you are addictive to me, your pussy is fucking addictive and now this pussy of yours belongs to me for tormenting,

And then he came inside her and with a last thrust he panted heavily and pulled out his length.

'Ahhhhh' a small moan left from her mouth and then he lay beside her,

He hold her from her waist and pulled her close to him, he kissed and said; It's a beautiful night for me in my whole fucking 27 years, because you are with me.

Trisha has no power to listen or to speak anything as she is so tired now, so she just slept by hugging him and he also slept after pecking on her lips and forehead.

But after this night their life will be changed but is that for good or bad? We will see in future.

Must read this 👇
Ahm ummm 🙂 I am not that much good in smut but I try this so I hope you all liked it because it's my first time that i am writing smut 🙂😭

So you all give reviews on comment or Batana zrur and ab next chapter tab hi aayega jab Vote target and comment target complete hoga.

VOTE TARGET - 500
COMMENT TARGET - 250

You all can follow me on insta for next chapter spoiler and updates 💋👀 and yes happy 50k to us 💋👀

_akshwrites_ my Instagram handle

Love you my munchkins 💋🫵

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

1.4M 15.7K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
1.4K 55 18
23 year old carefree Amani just moved into her new home at the edge of the woods, unaware that she was only mere feet away from Werewolf territory. T...
33.6K 830 28
๐™š | ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป "In remembrance of a love that whispered promises of forever, now lost in the echoes of a silent goodbye."
231K 10.8K 81
๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐œ I was broken. I was deceived. I was betrayed. I was familiar only with emotions of pain and anger. Darkness was a part of me. There was...