𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 β—† alastor | HAZBIN...

By SHSLProcastinator

... '' peace cannot be kept by force and tied down by chains ࿐ྂ ➡ In which ; Morana, a demon from hell, en... More

𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 ; chrc. info
𝐏𝐒π₯𝐨𝐭 𝐈 ; setting the stage
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐈𝐈 ; sssnake in the group
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐈𝐈𝐈; trust in hell
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πˆπ• ; dancing with the radio demon
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐕 ; interesting guests
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐕.2 ; timing patience
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆ ; goodbye, town's sweetheart
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 1 ; beg.}
π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 2 ; A.S.}
π†π’πŸπ­? ; sketches for your wait
π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 3 ; M.S.}
π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 4 ; end}
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆπˆ ; before the final act { beg. }
𝐁.𝐓.𝐒; dressed for a fight
𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 ; wait, there's a blog?
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆπˆ ; the great war { ... }
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆπˆ ; curtains closing { END. }
𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 ; entering backstage!
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈 ; caring for the radio demon
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 ; change of clothes
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈 ; cursed kitty
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; apple of his eyes
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 πˆπ• ; internal rotting
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 ; her presence
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐕 ; now he's pissy! that's the tea!
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 π•πˆ ; understand
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; from the start
𝐀𝐫𝐭 πˆπ• ; mortal life { EDITED }
𝐎𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐬 𝐈 ; hello, town's sweetheart

π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐈 ; make it work

3.3K 100 79
By SHSLProcastinator

...A week had passed since the new start of the fine establishment created by the hands of Hell's Princess. Supported by one of the most unexpected denizens, one who happens to have been a literal menace since he had spawned after death.

The radio demon himself, Alastor.

An intimidating figure. His presence may seem charismatic at first, but he truly doesn't hide his power nor his history. To underestimate would be a grave mistake.

With just a snap of his fingers, the dressed in red demon could easily do what he wants. From summoning all sorts of things to his terrifying form his victims had known him for.

Starving from lack of entertainment, he assisted her highness with running the hotel.

Thus, leading to the situation one of the blonde princess's companions was currently going through said whole week.

Morana, since the sudden arrival of the radio demon, had always felt an uncomfortable feeling when being around his presence. Mind constantly screaming warning signs.

It's no secret that he probably relishes in that fact. The first day he came, he had no issues popping out of dark- surprising her each time.

Accompanying her, talking to her, assisting her...

Seemingly innocent at first. Apparently, her 'shameless' way of being so responsive around him was entertaining for dear Alastor. Along side her instinct to follow his lead at any moment.

Was she aware of that? Sorta. The first day with him was suffocating but by the time the fourth day of the week arrived, she had begun to get used to his presence.

There's still times where she's a little threatened. However, now she can manage better.

Thankfully.

"Oh, good morning, my dear!" The sudden filtered voice seeming to come out of nowhere had made the raven headed denizen freeze from where she stood in the velvet halls of the renovated hotel.

With a swift turn of her heel, her velvet eyes made contact with the pure red staring right through her, the toothy grin further widening at her quick reaction.

There stood the overlord in all his unholy glory, hands behind his back and slightly bending forward to have leaned into her face.

"Good morning, Alastor.." Morana spoke, voice quite soft as ever. Her lips having curled to a small smile, her hands occupied by a decent stack of folded clothes. Adjusting her hold, she takes a few steps back to give him space.

"How did the fair lady sleep last night?" Questioned the radio demon, standing up straight from his bowing position. He moved to place himself at her open side with his head turned down to assure she's still within his sight.

A question seeming to be mandatory when it comes to their first conversations of the day.

Morana's gaze falls back to the clothes in her arms. Her mouth opened to reply; "Very well... Thank you for asking"

"Splendid to hear" Alastor grinned, a soft static in the air.

"We've got quite the busy day ahead of us and I am quite impatient to finish it" He'd confess. He brings out a hand to take the stack of folded clothing out of the shorter demon's hold.

Her lips parted quite a bit from surprise that was his action. Her chin raised up and turned for her to face his never ending smile with a look of curiosity.

"What are we doing?" She would ask.

Alastor threw the stack of clothes into the air via flick of the wrist, the items vanishing from view. The empty hand now snapping its' fingers for an outdated video camera to fall onto his palm. Instantly, he had made the petite demon at side hold it.

"Making an advertisement for our hotel, of course!" He exclaimed, his microphone stick appearing the moment his other hand had held itself out.

"Ah, I see"

It didn't take too long for Morana to understand why the radio demon seemed to have held some kind of grudge for today's plans. The answer being the item she had turned on and tested, unfamiliar with its' use.

"No further questions?" He'd interrogate simply, the answer he had earned being a small shake of her head.

Alastor closed his eyes. Her gesture not enough to leave him sure.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Be honest, sweetheart" The taller demon would advise, waiting for her to let him in her mind.

Being caught so easily and in such a manner, Morana's shoulder tensed slightly in an awkward manner.

"..I.." She carefully closed the outdated video camera. She pondered for a while.

Alastor leans in for her voice to be heard when they had both stopped in their tracks. She'd look away at that, fingers drumming lightly on the device's surface.

"... How do I use this..?"

To that, he couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"Don't worry, darling. I'll handle the hassle of recording the whole thing" Alastor reassured, waving his hand before he had placed it on her shoulder. His eyes glowing red when they proceeded their way to the stairs.

"Just be the best director's assistant you can be"

"Why, hello there, wayward sinner!" Greeted the voice of the radio demon, the scene before the camera was one of two demons stabbing each other to the death.

"Do you like blood, violence and depravity of a sexual nature?" He'd query rhetorically, the two denizans looking around in search for where the voice had came from.

"Of course you do! That's why you're in Hell! But what would you say if I told you there was a place to stay that had none of that?"

The screen seems to glitch each time a part of him comes to view, eventually leading the clip to transition to a new scene.

One of a building that stood out with its' lit up letters.

"Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, a misguided path to redemption! Founded five days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter-" the camera zooms and pans over to a certain blonde, rosy cheeked demon

Charlie faces the camera, surprised by its' sudden closeness. She had instantly grinned, albeit a bit nervously as she waved- unaware of how a certain arachnid photo bombed the scene.

"Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands as she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you!"

"Here we offer; Fun things!" The camera would soon be inside the hotel, exploring the place "Such as.. somewhat functional staff!"

Husk would flop his head down on his counter, letting Niffty ( who's attempting to kill a bug ) step on him.

"24 hour pest control, custom rooms, and just look at this tacky parlor!"

Scenes proceeds to pass until they made it to the main room of it all, even capturing the few falling objects.

Soon, the view was Angel who was resting on the couch.

"Enjoy riveting conversation with one out of two of our residents!" The narrator sounded quite sarcastic.

To that, Angel flipped him off.

"Wooow. All this and more at the Hazbin Hotel!"

"Your last desperate attempt at salvation starts here!"

The screen had text displayed ; CALL NOW!! OR DON'T! I Don't Care! ( We still don't have a working phone )

By the end, video closed itself, black screen now merely possessing the reflections of the silver headed manager and the red suited founder of the hotel.

"Sooo.. what'd ya' think?" Alastor asked with a grin, spinning his microphone stick to hold it aside and other arm out to the open, gesturing at the television.

The viewers stared in silence.

Vaggie's expression was the first to break. Her brows furrowed and grip on the couch hardened.

"I'm sorry, what the fuck was that?" A question she didn't try to hold back.

"Yeaaah..." Charlie agreed with her partner's response, trailing off followed by a raise of her finger.

"One note" Alastor placed his hand on the surface of the television. He awaits for the princess's remarks.

"Alastor, I mean- First off, thank you so much for making this. Seriously, A-mazing!" Charlie continued her say, her smile remaining polite. Within her mind, however, sentences were being formed and figuring the best and nicest way to comment on the earlier display.

Her arms even held out by the end before she had clasped together.

"But um..." She'd glance at Vaggie then at the radio demon. The blonde grinned, her index fingers eventually poking at each other "Maybe the tone is a bit..."

"..off?"

There was static.

His red eyes narrowed at her comment, his fingers leaving a mark on the wooden surface.

"We want people to want to come here!" Charlie smiled, hands referring to the hotel before they reached out towards the screen of the television.

She frowns, "This makes it look...umm.."

Seeing her girlfriend struggle to find the right words to say, Vaggie did the honors to finish it off for her.

"Bad. The word you're looking for is bad" The silver headed manager had ended her statement, arms crossed.

"Funny. I was going for hilarious!" He'd retort, subtlety sarcastic. His head cracked as it tilted. Red eyes darting to the side and his hand open to suit his act.

"It didn't explain anything about how we're trying to save demons from extermination" Vaggie would clarify, feigning ignorance towards his attitude. "Which is the whole fucking point!"

"Vaggie is right, Alastor. The commercial was to let Sinners know we are trying to help them!" Charlie added, although still using a much nicer approach.

"Well, my dear, I haven't been active in Hell for some time. And everyone remembers me from my radio show!" The radio demon defended himself, walking to the other side of the room whilst spinning his microphone stick.

His hands ending up behind him, his leaning body facing the wall.

"The proper medium to express oneself" He'd argue slyly.

Alastor stood up, heading back to his original spot beside the television.

"But you insisted on this. Noisy picture box advertisement!" He'd 'lightly' hit the outdated technology with the head of his microphone stick.

"So I had a little fun with it" The tall demon would smile, watching himself pass the stick in hand to the other.

Vaggie was not amused, "Fun? Oh, you had a little fun with it?"

She stood up quickly on the couch, hands on her hips to look firmly into his unbothered gaze.

"Well, this is not what we want to represent us!" The silver headed woman would point at him, "When you showed up here a week ago, you told us you would help run this hotel! Instead, you're mocking us!"

She threw her hands in the air furiously, "Nobody's going to want to come to a place that a powerful Overlord like you thinks is a waste of time!"

Vaggie ended her argument. The action of her sitting back down on the armrest of the couch being followed by a pink gloved hand raising into the air.

All eyes turned to the arachnid laying comfortably on the other couch of the room.

"What?" Vaggie spat.

"If'n ya filmin' a commercial... Can I suggest you take better advantage of the talented celebrity you have right here?" His voice laced in his usual quite sensual tone, kicking his long legs for him to sit up and lean back into a pose.

His second pair of arms taking the bottle of alcohol from the table, the rest pointing their fingers at Angel Dust, who had brushed back his hair and winked.

Vaggie deadpanned.

"Angel, you're a porn star."

"A famous porn star!" Angel corrected. His pink gloved pair of hands had clasped together as he continued "I'll have the horniest sinners knockin' these walls down to get in!"

"We are not filming a porn as a commercial" the silver headed manager didn't think for a second before rejecting the idea outright.

"Why not?" The spider demon grinned and whined, arms shrugging "Sex sells, don't it?" He winked.

"I swear, if you film me goin' at it with mister fancy talk-creepy voice here" Angel had begun to say, a shadow moving across the floor before morphing at the side of the couch.

Shaping into an actual figure, Alastor appears from the said shadow.

The spider jabbed one of his thumbs at the overlord, eyes to the side "You'd be rollin' in participants willin' to stay at this tacky hotel"

At that image, Alastor forced a laugh.

"Haha! Never going to happen." He shook his head, disinterested in such activities.

"Angel.." A less loud, not at all sensual voice would speak from the radio demon's side. Yet, despite her volume, all had given the owner of the voice their attention.

Morana would bring her folded hands closer to her chest at their instant reaction.

"Uhm... Though you are.. skilled in such a thing. And that's uh.. surely, appreciated..?" the raven headed demon glances at everyone, her hand out for only a short while before she settled her gaze on the arachnid.

"That kind of- exploitation.. goes against the ideals here" She had finished, reluctance to speak up dying out by the end.

"Exactly! And we really don't want to exploit you in that way" Charlie breathed out, grinning from relief that the point was something she could agree on.

Angel sat up, a pink gloved hand of his on his hip whilst he smirks "That's sweet. But please, babies"

"This body was made to be exploited!" His own hands ran down his figure in a provocative manner, posing to further support his words.

"I got the arms!" He showed his two sets of arms.

"I got the stamina!" He laid on his stomach, brushing back his hair.

"I got the legs!" He'd flex those too.

"I got the lung capacity! Oh-hoho.. I. Got. The. Legs! The gag reflex, the holes.." The arachnid was beginning to name.

"The chest fluff everyone thinks are tits..."

Vaggie's lips were a straight line, no longer attempting to comment at their resident's list of provocative skills.

Alastor stood there in absolute silence, clearly tuning out the words he was spewing. Somehow, he succeeded on looking blank despite his grin.

Morana tries to distract herself, lightly tapping her fingers against the top of her other hand. Her focus anywhere but whatever Angel was listing. The radio demon would watch her from what he could see in his peripheral vision.

"Uhh..." Charlie was unsure of how to stop Angel without seeming rude. Fortunately, her highness was saved by the ringtone of her phone.

In a flash, she had stood up to excuse herself.

"Hold on, I'll be right back!" The blonde had walked away to somewhere less crowded, the spider demon's response heard by all since he called it out.

"I could keep goin' all night, baby!"

They all had internally groaned.

.
.

Some time had passed since Charlie had excused herself for her dad to talk to her through the phone.

The rest still remaining in the same area and their same positions.

"Hey, I have question" Spoke Angel, who had moved on from the earlier topic.

"If freaky face over there is so powerful, then why can't he just make people stay here?" He would refer to the radio demon with brows raised and furrowed.

Alastor waved his hand at his question "Oh, trust me..."

"I can." His hand balls into a tightened fist, the intensity of the filter to his voice increasing. His eyes seemed like blaring signals and sharp antlers began to grow out of his head.

"But that's going against what the hotel stands for" The radio demon would revert back to his usual self, snapping his head to look down at the dark headed demon belle beside him.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, Mon coeur" He grinned, the filter now balanced to the right and audible amount.

Morana had nothing to correct, his words true to the idea of the establishment. To this, she smiled back.

"Why do you think I'm here?" Words spoken by a deeper toned voice with a slight grit to it.

Everyone stared at the bar area that was standing out from the overall interior design of the building. Specifically, the furry figure behind the counter.

"You actually think I'd be cleaning bottles and listening to you fuck's bitch and moan all the time if he wasn't forcin' me?" Husk had asked, other hand holding a full bottle of cheap booze and wiping the glass of it clean with cloth.

"I like being forced!" A contrast to his, a much high pitched voice would chirp. The little cyclops popping out from behind the counter, her hand raised proudly.

Husk scrunched up his nose, eyes narrowing at the little demon "Keep that to yourself, Niff"

"What? You don't love being here with me, Whiskers?" Angel had coo'ed from his position, mostly to rile up the hissy cat demon at the front desk.

"Call me 'Whiskers' again and I'll jam that bottle down your throat" Husk threatened, pointing his finger at him before he had leaned back and took a drink from his bottle.

"Kinnnky" Angel, un ironically, purred.

"C'mon , keep talkin' dirty!" The arachnid encouraged, his sensual tone getting stronger whilst his finger speaks for itself, beckoning for more.

Having had enough of the back and forth conversations ( and the provocative talking) , Vaggie got up from her sitting position on the arm rest of the couch.

"Ugh, Angel, let Husk do his job" The silver headed manager would scold.

"As much as I hate to admit it, Alastor is right." Vaggie didn't glance at the radio demon, knowing full well he was prideful nonetheless.

She frowns, "They need to choose to be here"

"I'm choosing to be here and I think it's all stupid" Angel scoffed and refuted, the point to himself followed by a shrug and open arms "We're in Hell, Toots"

"That's kind of the end of the road, ain't it?" He'd query, darting his two different colored eyes left to right before gazing at Vaggie.

"Well, maybe it doesn't have to be!" Vaggie argued. "Just because nobody has made it out before doesn't mean it's not possible"

Angel stood up, leaning forward and placing his gloved hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, whatever means I can keep crashin' here rent free." At his response, she gave him an unamused look.

The arachnid was serious, dropping his arm.

"Crack is expensive."

"VAGGIE! MORANA! HOLY SHIT!" Charlie popped her head out from behind a wall, hand waving rapidly at the two.

Morana yelped with a flinch, turning to face the blonde.

"AH- what?!" Vaggie's surprised quickly faded when she immediately asked, concern for whatever had the princess calling out to them in such a manner.

Charlie was biting her whole bottom lip, muffling herself out to contain her obvious excitement.

"Get over here!" She beckoned.

Tension died down after the positive display, Morana glancing at the silver headed manager who sighed softly, her lips curled to a small smile.

The two followed her call, joining her in the secluded area of the room.

"What's going on?" Vaggie crossed her arms in anticipation, Charlie bouncing on her feet with fists clenched. Morana stood beside her, hands clasped and curious to what got the blonde shaking.

Charlie took a deep breath to calm herself.

"My dad just called!" She went over to the side, finger raised and the other hand on her hip "He said that the leader of the Angel Army wants to meet—"

The royal demon faced the two, the dark haired one between them taking one step for Vaggie to be grabbed via the shoulders.

"He asked if I could go instead!" Charlie grinned, bringing Vaggie close with glee.

"But.." Her silver headed lover would frown, pondering the possible scenarios that had lead to this "..but the extermination just happened. What could they want this soon after..?"

"Charlie.. deep breaths, slowly. You're going to get dizzy.." Morana worringly instructed, her hands up in a motion to calm her down Said friend would follow her instructions, feeling her lungs trying to recover.

Then, Charlie would proceed to take steps forward with a look of resolve.

"♪I can do this. Somehow, I know it♪"

"♪ I'll get Heaven behind my plan ♪"

She started singing.

"Charlie, hold on-" Vaggie tried to intervene, hand reached out to grab her attention.

Yet, Charlie unintentionally dodges the action.

"♪ There's just no way, I could blow it ♪"

"♪ Not this once in a lifetime chance~! ♪"

"it's just a meeting" Vaggie still tried, following her with a sigh as the blonde demon belle walked across the room in a theatrical manner.

" ♪ To change their minds. ♪ "

" ♪ And touch their hearts or-  whatever angels have! ♪"

The silver headed manager turned to their friend for some kind of support. Much to her dismay, Morana could never successfully stop the blonde from a moment like this.

So she only offers a sympathetic look.

Vaggie sighed, hand on her forehead "This could be bad.."

Charlie heard her, yet she still smiles. Walking up to her, she takes her hands.

" ♪ Cheer up, Vaggie! This could be swell ♪ "

She glanced at Morana, giving her a grin before dragging over to the middle of the room and spinning both of them as if it were a dance.

"♪ Something tells me that today will be a happy day in Hell! ♪"

Vaggie, now freed from the little dance, waved her hand in defeat.

"Okay, but just don't... Sing to them" the silver headed manager tried to advise, unaware of where the blonde had gone.

"Uhm, Vaggie—" Morana would attempt to call, everyone ( excluding Husk ) having gathered by the open doors, looking out and down on the burning buildings of the underworld.

"That bitch is halfway down the street" Angel had cut her off, speaking for everyone with a grin of amusement.

To that, Vaggie's face dropped.

"Is she—?"

"Oh, she's dancin'" Angel drank from his alcohol bottle, pleased to hear the defeated groan from their feisty manager.

Morana can't necessarily blame her for attempting to get her advise out. Charlie tends to sing her heart out, quite literally, especially if it's any relation to her dreams.

It is a bit worrying that the blonde had just left as she sung though.

.
.
.

After Charlie had left, the residents of the hotel were all called to gather at the same area as before.

Husk, Niffty, and Angel seated on one couch ( and in that order ). The spider demon and the bartender of the group staring at each other in their usual manner.

Alastor and Morana on the other, the radio demon keeping the two of them a little occupied by having 'coffee' party.

All heads were then turned to look at the one taking charge, the silver headed manager that gathered them here in the first place.

"Okay, so Charlie is dealing with something very important, so while she's gone.." Vaggie would pace around in front, her uncovered eye on everyone.

"We are making a new commercial" She affirmed, one hand clenched into a fist and the other raised.

"One that represents her vision and what we're doing here. So we need a camera" By the end, Vaggie had smiled with her hands on her hips.

One was held out, her one-eye gaze on the radio demon.

"Alastor?"

Said overlord lowered the kettle he held in the midst of pouring the drink to his companion's cup, snapping his fingers.

A vintage camera appears on the palm of Vaggie's hand. Yet, the silver headed manager sent him a side eye for his obvious bias.

"A video camera." She specified.

"Hmm." Alastor hummed through his closed lip smile, returning her side glance with his own discreetly.

He snaps his fingers yet again, finally heeding her request.

"All right" Vaggie opened the video camera.

"Let's do this!"

.
.

Unfortunately for Vaggie, such individuals aren't easy to work with. Angel and Husk were the perfect example of a mess, one clearly having way too much and the other didn't try to memorize the script he was clearly reading through his grumbling.

So she had moved on to the remaining members of the group, not including the one she distrusted most out of all.

"Hehehe... Stab! Stab! Stab!" The little cyclops grinned, piercing her needle endlessly at the floor in attempts to kill the bug running.

"Alright, Niffty. Niffty?" Vaggie looked down, finding her to be distracted with her usual activities. Her brows furrowed and she handed the camera to Morana for her to kneel on the ground.

The bug had ran, scrambling over to a certain raven haired demon belle. Goosebumps was felt throughout her body when the bug had climbed up to eventually rest on her wrist, Morana managing ( thankfully ) to calm herself at her little situation.

"Niffty!" She called for the third time, grabbing the little demon to push down the arm holding her weapon, looking at her straight in her big eye.

"Your line is, 'We have the cleanest rooms', okay?" Vaggie said, smiling like an adult telling their child to do something to get them to understand.

"Got it! I'm ready" Niffty returned her smile, standing up with a nod and all pumped up for her shot.

Vaggie stood up, taking the video camera out of Morana's hands, ready to record.

The silver headed manager angled the device, "Action!"

Niffty blinked, smile and arms dropping. Her mouth agape, her expression seeming to be a void. An eerie, awkward?? silence begins to ensue at her sudden change of state.

Vaggie lowered the camera, awaiting for the cyclops to speak her line with a bit of confusion. Morana, who held an expression of lost concern, had brought her hands close to her chest, the bug resting on her finger.

Angel had even joined them in their witnessing, just as confused by the behavior the little demon was showing.

Vaggie halted the recording, speaking in attempt to break the uneasy atmosphere "Uh, cut!"

Niffty blinked, suddenly beaming gleefully with her arms open wide. "How was that?!" She'd query.

"Well, Niffty. You actually have to say the line" Vaggie would clarify, seeing that the cyclops was back to her usual self. She decided to assume that she had forgotten.

Niffty frowned. Vaggie continues to speak "Let's roll again"

The little demon perked up, nodding furiously.

"Okay!"

Assured, the silver headed manager had begun to record again.

"Action!" She'd exclaim.

Niffty goes quiet. That blank and seemingly lifeless state taking over once more.

This was getting uncomfortable.

"... I uhm..." Morana lowers her head, her hushed voice capturing their attention momentarily.

"Maybe..we should uh.." She had begun to mumble out, breaking her gaze at Niffty to look at Vaggie. Trailing off, she gave her attention to the bug on her finger awkwardly.

"You're doing great, Vagina" Angel suddenly whispered over to their 'director', merely to push her buttons as he'd normally would.

To that, Vaggie had enough "Cut!"

Though, despite the want to rage, she had quickly tried to think of an alternative. Hand on her forehead as she tried.

"Alright, um, maybe we can try to fix it in post.." She'd say, crossing her arms by the end.

Angel raised a brow, "Do you even know what that means?"

"I'LL FIGURE IT OUT!"

.
.
.

The outdated television was the only thing lighting up the darkened room, the screen playing the clips Vaggie had recorded since the beginning of this attempt.

She groans into her hands, breathing out the feeling of stress.

"Seems like you're having a bit of a trouble there, hm?" Unfortunately, she can't be left alone in peace when it comes to this hotel.

"Ugh..este pendejo, why are you even here?" Vaggie cursed, glaring at the radio demon that had no shame making her mood worse than it already was.

Said overlord goes over to the couch, crossing his leg over the other.

"For the entertainment!" He'd answer with a shrug. He gestures to himself via hand on his chest, his shadow coming to life with red eyes and a growl.

"I came here because I love seeing wasteful souls struggle to accomplish something meaningful and fail spectacularly!" Alastor further explained, clenching his fists before opening his arms wide whilst his shadow fellow fades away.

He stood up, hand out to Vaggie "Like you are doing now!"

He swung his arm with a grin.

"Good job!"

Pissed, the silver headed manager stood up. Her video camera was turned on and filming the scene infront of her.

"And here is Alastor. The egocentric piece of shit that—" She tried to cuss him, but an ear piercing static fills the room. The image of the radio demon on the screen glitched horribly, overwhelming the camera and leading it to spark up.

Vaggie jumps out of shock, fear showing as she drops the video camera with a gasp and a grunt.

Alastor chuckled at the small piece of entertainment, "I wouldn't try that, my dear..."

He brought a finger up, pointing at his grinning face. His head tilted to one side and the other, neck cracking with each. His eyes glowed, pupils morphing into ticking radio dials.

A heavy static, his deeply filtered voice clarifying.

"..̶̻̾͋̈̈́This face was made.̵̭͓͎̀̾͊̏̃̐  for radio.̵̭͓͎̀̾͊̏̃̐.̶̻̾͋̈̈́.̸̧͎̞̊̿͌̕"

Vaggie had seen it all. He meant every bit he said, and that ticked her off more than it should.

Shoving her fear aside, she stands and placed her foot down.

"That's it. I don't care who or what you are! If you're staying here, you are going to make this work" Vaggie glared, walking over to him and getting up at his cocky, irritating face.

"Because it won't be so 'entertaining'" — She had mocked his voice— "To watch over an empty hotel, will it, shitass?"

The silver headed manager turned back around to stomp over to her seat, Alastor grinning from the sheer amusement he was getting.

He shrugged, once more.

"Fair enough. I'll tell you what.." Alastor spun his microphone stick, walking over to her. His hands behind his back.

"Let's make a deal"

Vaggie had scoffed, facing him again with annoyance.

"Do you think I'm that stupid? Making a deal with a demon like you?" She sat back down, eyeing him cautiously.

"Not for your soul. Just a simple deal!" Alastor feigned offense, specifying his offer with jazz hands.

He took another step forward, holding his hand out to the unamused manager.

"I do this for you, and you never ask me to engage with this frivolous television technology ever.again." Alastor laid out, rolling his eyes by the end as it showed his clear distaste towards such a thing.

Vaggie frowns, looking down in contemplation.

"Or.." The radio demon takes steps back, creating a more comfortable distance. "Charlie can come back to absolutely nothing."

His grin widens, shaking his head before looking over his shoulder.

"Your choice."

.
.

Vaggie gave in with a heavy sigh, "Fine" returning the video camera to its' 'owner'.

Green voodoo-looking ghosts circled the technology resting on the palm of the grinning overlord. Alastor would watch with satisfaction at the clear image of it destroying itself by merely sitting on his hand. Finally, he spared the item, letting it dissipate with a clap.

"Now then" He'd speak, snapping his arms. The same green ghostly power making the necessary items for shooting appear. He summons his voodoo shadow creatures, along side the supposed cast.

Vaggie was silenced by the sight.

"Wait, where's-?" She couldn't spot a certain friend of hers, sending an immediate look of suspicion at the radio demon.

Alastor ignored it, holding his arms out. A petite figure landed with her usual yelp, antennas perking up at the suddenness.

Morana had looked up, witnessing Alastor smiling at her innocently. She returns it with a barely visible one, immediately being distracted when his power had engulfed the cast in the room, ultimately changing their attire that fits his fancy taste.

Vaggie brushes off their little moment, facing them all with a look of resolve.

"Alright, everyone" She gives a toothy smirk.

"Let's make a fucking commercial"

◆ words ; 5346

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 839 23
⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS THEMES THAT MAY BE TOO MATURE FOR SOME READERS- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️ This book contains specifically: -Physical abuse -Gore ...
937K 26.3K 50
This is a Hazbin Hotel Alastor X Reader story ('cause there isn't enough of these already). All characters belong to their respected creators. ⚠️ th...
45.2K 1.4K 49
This is a just-for-fun OC x Canon character story about how my OC, Stella, a fallen Angel from Heaven, met Alastor, The Great and Powerful Radio Demo...
670K 15.7K 40
[COMPLETE] [Thanks for 100 followers!] [[READ DESCRIPTION]] ** MATURE CONTENT** Highest Rankings: - 1st in HazbinHotel - 1st in AngelDust - 1st in F...