MY EYES || LaMelo Ball

By pndlovr

"I figure out you, you figure out me. We both a different breed." Skyla Caddel and LaMelo Ball met at his bas... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

5

389 8 1
By pndlovr

MELO'S POV

"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" I screamed.

Skyla was running around the house laughing. I was chasing her because she took a horrible photo of me and posted it on her instagram. I mean I guess I did the same thing but it's different because I'm me.

"I'm not deleting it!" She was laughing.

I had a huge smile across my face. I've only known her for a few days and she already made me feel so happy and comfortable.

"Whatever." I smiled. "What do you want for breakfast." 

"Melo you don't need to make me breakfast again!" She said.

"It's really nothing. Now what do you want. I have everything."

"How about, we just go eat out for breakfast."

"Fine by me." I said.

"Lets go to Ihop!" She exclaimed.

I laughed. "Okay then."

I grabbed my car keys and we both got in my lambo. 

"Oh shit!" Skyla said.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing I was just supposed to give you some jerseys. My dad has some that he needs me to drop off at your house." 

"Well just come over another time then." I grinned.

She was smiling.

We got to Ihop and walked inside. They sat us down at a table and we were waiting to order.  I heard my phone ringing and I checked to see who was calling me. 

Gelo

"Can I just take this really quick? It's Gelo." 

"Yeah take your time." She said.

I smiled at her. She's so pretty.

I went outside and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Dude." I heard Gelo say.

"What?" I was confused.

"I know y'all like eachother you don't have to be hiding anything from your own brother!" Gelo exclaimed.

"What do you mean. We don't like each other Gelo." 

Of course I like her but i'm not telling his ass that.

"Bro check your instagram comments." He said.

"I don't care about what the fans think. I know Skyla and I aren't dating." I rolled my eyes.

"For sure." 

"Anyway. I have to go we're at Ihop."

"Y'all like each other! You're eating at Ihop toge-"

I hung up the call. 

Is it that obvious that I like her?

I walked back inside to see a waiter taking Skyla's order. She was in the same outfit she was wearing yesterday which was an oversized shirt and a spandex. I saw the waiter staring at her ass when Skyla was looking at the menu.

Me and this waiter bout to have a problem if he doesn't look away.

Eventually his eyes went back up to her face. 

"I'll just get a pancake." Skyla said.

"Of course." The waiter smiled.

Why's he doing so much? Embarrassing.

"You're really beautiful." He smiled at her.

He was acting if I wasn't sitting right across from her.

"She has a boyfriend sorry." I said.

I saw Skyla's eyes widen. I was just doing this to protect her.

"She could really use an upgrade." He winked

He was about 6 feet and a dark skin with dreads. 

"I'll beat your ass right here don't play with me." I stood up.

His eyes widened. I don't think he realized how tall I was. 

"Sit your ass back down right now Melo!" Skyla said. "Don't embarrass yourself." 

Why is she telling me to sit down? I'm the one protecting her!

I sat down anyway. I have a soft spot for her. If any other woman ordered me to sat down I wouldn't listen. I don't know how she does this to me. I swear she's using witchcraft.

The waiter just chuckled to himself.

"I'll take a pancake as well." I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

"2 pancakes, anything else?" He was only looking at Skyla which was pissing me off.

She looked at me. I shook my head.

"No that's all, thanks." She said.

The waiter grabbed our menus and walked away. 

"What the hell was that Melo?!" She said.

"I'm sorry I just saw him staring at you and I had to say something!"

"I'm not talking about how you called me your girlfriend. I'm talking about the fact how you were about to fight him. That can ruin your career, that just started!"

I thought about it. It's true. I could get suspended from playing if they heard I beat up an Ihop waiter. 

"I know I'm sorry." 

She just smiled at me.

"Thanks for standing up for me Melo."

I smiled at her.

SKYLA'S POV

We finished our pancakes and Melo was taking me back to his house. It was around 11:00 am and I wanted to go to the gym before Melo took me out to the party. We didn't say anything to each other in the car. I thought it would be awkward but nothing was awkward. I feel so comfortable with him.

He pulled in to his garage and we both got out of the car. He opened the door for me and I went inside.

"I'll grab my stuff so I can leave." I said

"You didn't bring anything." He smiled.

"Oh yeah." I laughed.

"Why don't you just stay here? I'm taking you to that party tonight anyway. Just stay with me."

"Because I need to go to the gym and get ready at my house." I said.

"Then I'll go to your house!" He said.

"Melo, we don't need to be with each other every second." I laughed.

"Fine." He said.

I smiled at him and grabbed my car keys that were on the counter. I also grabbed my medical kit that I brought with me yesterday since I thought Melo had twisted his ankle.

"I'll see you at 6:00." He smiled.

"Bye Melo!" I called out.

"Bye Sky." I heard him say.

I love it when he calls me Sky. The only people that call me Sky is Mia, my dad, and my brother. Well, my mom called me Sky but she died. 

I live with my dad and my younger brother, Miles, My brother is 4 years old and I love him so much. My brother isn't home because my dad took him to California with him.

I arrived at my house and went upstairs to get changed for the gym.

@skyla 

❤️ 💭 📩

Liked by melo and 371,821 others

skyla 💪💪💪

view all 573 comments

MELO'S POV

She looks so good.

I saw that Skyla posted on Instagram and I opened it to see her at the gym. I was looking at the photo for about five minutes. I liked the post and ran to the comments.

@meloballfanpage
 Melo is so lucky 😩

@laylahh_782 
 Is she dating LaMelo?

@ryan_ryan66 
 She's such a baddie 🤤

I turned my phone off and went to go clean up my room. It was super messy since i'm in the middle of decorating it. I walked in to see a mess all over the whole floor. This is gonna take a while.

When I finished cleaning my room it was around 1:30. It took two hours because in the middle of cleaning it I just layed on my bed and watched tv.

I didn't want to wait a whole 4 and half hours to see her so I decided to call her.

"Melo?" I heard Skyla say.

Her voice is so beautiful.

"Hey Sky." I said.

"Why'd you call me?" She asked.

"I just couldn't wait a whole 4 and a half hours." 

"Tough luck Melo." 

She hung up!

I groaned. I had to actually do something in between seeing her so I got up out of my room and walked into the living room. All of a sudden my phone started buzzing.

I smiled. I knew that Skyla was calling me back. I bet she was gonna give me a sad story about how she missed me too and then we both ended up hanging out before we go to dinner. I smiled and grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

Ashley Alvano.

HEY GUYSSSS.

So Ashley is calling Melo, what's gonna go down 👀

I don't have too many chapters published today because I had a basketball game. We got our asses whooped but that's besides the point.

What y'all think Ashley is gonna do???

BYE. I LOVE YOU ALL 💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 972 25
He has a girlfriend. She has strict parents. She is rebel, he is a good boy. What happens when they meet? What secrets will start building up? WARN...
475K 7.6K 66
"she's my bestfriend, always will be."
21.2K 455 43
He was a sophomore basketball player, she was also a basketball player and she just moved to Cali from New Orleans. They both wanted to be the best...
84.8K 1.4K 49
"I guess I'll see you off court then."