The rainy night

By miss_faceless

She accedently heard him talking ?: I don't need your sorry i need that bi*ch in my basement under 24 hours... More

part 1
Part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
Part 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 18
Part - 19

Part- 17

9 8 0
By miss_faceless

They stepped out of the car, the evening air crisp around them.

Suzy: Feeling tired?

Hyunjin: Not really.

Suzy: How about a movie night?

Hyunjin: Why not?

They walked into the cinema,

Hyunjin: Which movie?

Suzy: Horror?

Hyunjin: Okay.

Hyunjin started the movie, sinking into the plush seat. Suzy, ever the documenter of moments, snapped a picture of the screen and another with Hyunjin. She posted it on Instagram with the caption: "Movie night with a friend."

Soon after, Luna's comment appeared:

> **Luna**: Friend or boyfriend?

Suzy's friends flooded the comments, speculating and shipping the two, but Suzy remained oblivious—her phone was on silent.

Meanwhile,  Sunghoon's pov:

Sunghoon (thinking): Ah, I need to finish my work quickly. I should head back by tomorrow

Sunghoon's Jealousy Unleashed

---

Sunghoon's phone buzzed with a notification. Suzy had posted a picture, and curiosity got the better of him. As he opened the app, his blood began to boil. The comments were filled with speculation, friends playfully shipping Suzy and Hyunjin. Sunghoon clenched his jaw, jealousy gnawing at him.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin sat next to Suzy in the dimly lit theater, engrossed in the horror movie. His phone vibrated, and he glanced at the screen. Sunghoon's message cut through the tension:

> Sunghoon: *Bitch, wait till I come back.*

Hyunjin furrowed his brow, puzzled. He replied:

> Hyunjin: *What do you mean?*

Sunghoon's cryptic response came swiftly:

> Sunghoon: *You'll see.*

Confused, Hyunjin shrugged it off and focused on the movie.

**_Time skip_**

The credits rolled, and Suzy let out a relieved sigh. Hyunjin agreed—the horror flick had been intense.

Suzy: It's almost midnight. Let's head back and get some rest.

Hyunjin: You go ahead. I'll close up here and join you.

Suzy nodded and left for her room. Alone, she unlocked her phone and opened Instagram. Her heart sank as she saw the flood of comments from friends, all speculating about her relationship with Hyunjin. And there it was—Sunghoon had viewed the post. Nervousness settled in. If Sunghoon got jealous, who knew what would unfold for her and Hyunjin?

Suzy's pov

Suzy: He won't be here for another day, so nothing will happen. Maybe he will forget all this by then.

She said this to herself and put her phone on silent mode before falling asleep.

Next day

Sunghoon's pov

I woke up and took a shower. Then I packed my stuff. I was done with everything and ready to leave in the afternoon.

Suzy's pov

It was 7:30 in the morning. I had already taken a bath and dressed up. Now I was making breakfast for me and Hyunjin, but he was still asleep. I would wake him up later when the food was almost ready.

Suzy: Oh no, I ran out of spring onion. I have to go out and get it.

I turned off the stove and left a small note on the table. Then I went to the market.

A little while later

Author's pov

She arrived and entered the store. She bought spring onion and some other snacks. She paid and left the store.

She was on her way back home..

Suzy's pov

I was heading home when I sensed someone trailing me. I shrugged it off, thinking it was unlikely on such a deserted street.

All of a sudden... a scream escaped my lips and everything went dark.

Some time later

I came to and squinted at the light. I realized I was in a strange place. When I attempted to move, I felt the ropes binding me to the chair. I caught a glimpse of someone approaching me.

Suzy yelled: Please, help me! I'm tied up here!

? : You're finally awake.

Suzy: Who are you?

? : Oh, honey, don't yell.

Suzy: Who the hell are you?

? : I'm Hazel.

Suzy: That name rings a bell. Oh, you're the one who's obsessed with my husband.

Hazel grabbed her neck.

Hazel: Say he's your husband one more time and I'll end you.

Suzy stayed quiet.

Hazel: Have fun. I've got things to do.

With that, she left

Hyunjin's pov

I got up, took a shower, changed, and came downstairs, only to see a note from Suzy in the fridge.

Note - I'm going to the market to get some veggies.

Hyunjin: Oh crap, if he (Sunghoon) finds out I let her go alone, he'll kill me.

I grabbed my keys and locked the house and left.

I got in my car and drove as fast as I could to the store. When I asked the cashier if he had seen a girl with long hair and fair skin with a butterfly tattoo on her hand, he said she had left an hour ago. That's when I realized she was gone. I took out my phone and called Sunghoon.

Sunghoon's pov

I was on my plane when Hyunjin called me. I answered and before I could say anything, he said:

Hyunjin: Suzy, I mean,  sister is missing.

Sunghoon: What? How?

Hyunjin told him everything.

Sunghoon: You idiot, go look for her. I'll be there in an hour.

With that, I hung up.

Hyunjin's pov

After talking to him, I called all our bodyguards and people to search for her. I also asked for the footage of the cameras nearby.

Some time later

I was watching the video footage of the nearby store when I noticed a large feminine figure following her. When I looked closely, I recognized her.

Hyunjin: Hazel! She must have abducted her!

That thought made me panic. It was almost time for Sunghoon to arrive. I texted him everything and headed to Hazel's company branch.

Some time later

I got there and luckily I spotted her at the entrance. But before I could reach her, I saw someone sprinting towards her and hitting her as he got there. It was none other than Sunghoon.

Sunghoon's pov

I was at the airport when I got a text from Hyunjin saying:

(I saw the video of the store. Hazel was trailing her. I think she kidnapped , sister.)

I snatched the car keys from the driver's hand and drove as fast as I could to Hazel's company branch. I saw her outside. I ran towards her and hit her.

Sunghoon: Where is she?

Hazel: Who?

Hyunjin came from behind.

Hyunjin: Don't play dumb. We know you kidnapped her.

Hazel: Oh, that's nice. But sadly, she's dead.

Sunghoon: Nice try. I know you can't kill her.

Hazel: And why do you think that?

Sunghoon: You swore before that until you marry me, you would never kill or order anyone to kill someone. And a true mafia never breaks his word.

Hazel: Oh, so you remember that. But you still married someone else. You never cared about me.

Sunghoon: I already told you before the wedding that I love someone else.

Hazel: Too bad. I won't tell you where she is.

Hyunjin: Stop beating around the bush. Tell us or else.

Hazel: Or else what? You'll kill me? Go ahead. But remember, this is my company and there are hundreds of cameras around.

Hyunjin was about to hit her again, but Sunghoon stopped him.

___________________________________________
To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 55.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
412K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
783K 17.6K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...