golden girl : a McLaren story

isabell4xo tarafından

"You can't run away forever, golden girl" Daha Fazla

introduction to characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 38
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 43
part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81 (oscahh)
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
Part 88 (instagram post)
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part 100

Part 71

488 9 7
isabell4xo tarafından

(tw - violence and sexualising ) kind of

Lando's face softened completely as he quickly dropped everything he was holding and pulled you into his arms tightly.

"What happened baby?" He asks.

"I have to go to court next week with him." You whisper back.

"Oh baby, it's gonna be okay. I'll be right there with you, I won't leave you with him." Lando says, soothing you.

Lando cradles you in his arms whilst comforting you. You could stop the tears from falling down your face. You rest your head on Lando's chest and just cry.

A while later you finally stop and sit up. You look at Lando as he gazes down at you.

"I will stay with you the whole time, I will not leave you in the same building with him alone." Lando whispers, hand on your neck.

You nod and lean up to kiss Lando gently on the lips. He kisses you back and strokes your back.

"How are you feeling now?"

"My head feels like it's going to explode." You say.

Lando passes you the medication and you take a dose before thanking him.

"Do you need me to tell Charles about, well you know."

"Yeah, I don't really wanna think about that right now." You say, lying back down in bed and covering yourself with the blanket.

"Okay, i'll go outside for a minute." Lando says.

He leans down and kisses you gently before picking up his phone and leaving the hotel room, shutting the door quietly behind him.

You lie there, mind full of voices. But all of them seemed to be saying the same thing.

noah
noah
noah

It was like you were right back when you had finally left him. It was all about him. The past two years of your life had been just about him.

Your life wasn't about you, it was about him and it seemed like you would never escape him.

flashback to the day after Aurelia returned to Monaco after leaving Noah.

It was 8.30 in the morning, 7.30 for England, and you were lying in bed. Mindlessly staring at the ceiling.

The only thing on your mind was Noah, and the endless memories that came into your head. Honestly, they made you rethink your choices.

Should you go back to him? Were you too harsh on him?

He hadn't been the worst boyfriend ever, so maybe you should have stayed. Maybe that was the only love you deserved.

Your phone had been going off constantly for the past hour, alike all yesterday.

Noah 🫶🏼🫶🏼

Aurelia please listen to me, give me a chance to make it better

I love you, I love you so much darling and it's killing me

Come back to me baby and I promise I will make it you

My sweet golden girl, i miss you and I love you.

I miss you more every second

5 missed calls from Noah 🫶🏼🫶🏼

Leave me alone Noah, I left for a reason. You can love me all you want but I am never returning to you.

You can't stay away from me for ever.

You know you need to return and solve the problem.

It can't bother me here.

You can't run away from your problems for ever, golden girl.

You turn off your phone and throw it across the room and return to staring at the ceiling. This time, your mind wasn't just on Noah.

Could your problems really catch up to you?

normal time.

A few minutes later, Lando enters again. He looks down at you with sadness in his eyes. He hated to see you like this.

"Baby are you okay?" He asks.

"No... I remembered something."

"Well what is it?"

"I-I can't tell you."

"Is it something with Noah?"

"Sort of. Well he's gonna make it an issue. Because I made an issue for him. That's how he works."

"So he's what, a big fan of karma?"

"Something like that."

"Tell me please?"

"I'm sure you will find out soon enough." You say, sighing.

Lando goes to speak again, when there is a knock on the door. He goes to open in and Charles rushes in to you.

"How are you doing?" Charles asks you.

"Not good." You reply.

"Aurelia Leclerc, tell me right now. Or I will happily explain to Charles what is going on. Please?" Lando says sternly, but going soft at the end so you couldn't say no.

"Well now you kind of have to tell me." Charles adds.

"No." You say blankly.

You go to get up but Charles holds your arm gently.

"Sit back down." He says.

You could do anything but sit back down. Both your brother and your boyfriend were looking at you, worry in their eyes.

"Fine, but you need to understand that none of this was by choice." You say, a serious tone in your voice.

"Okay, is this something illegal?" Charles asks you, in french. You look across at him and nod slightly, a sad look on your face.

"I'm so sorry Charlie, I regret this every single day.

"Can you please just tell us?" Lando says.

You nod and start to tell them.

flashback

Noah had dragged you along to one of his gang parties because he said he "feels jealous when his friends have someone to have fun with and he doesn't."

It wasn't like you had a choice in whether you went or not.

You were wearing a really short black dress that only just covered what it needed to cover. And it was very tight to show off your curves.

(like this or change it if you like)

Noah had chosen it for you because he said you needed to look hot for what he was planned.

You were at the party, if you could really call it that. It was about 10 people, all with girls sat with them. Well on them really.

You were all sat around in a circle, expensive cars surrounding you. Honestly you weren't listening in to the conversation at all, you were just sitting there waiting for it to end.

You were sat in Noah's lap, one hand tracing his abs and the other around his neck. He had one hand on your waist and the other was holding a beer bottle.

"Did you hear that babe?" He says.

You finally work out he was talking to you and look up.

"What was it?"

"You're going to help us with our job." He says, a grin on his face.

"How?" You ask.

"Don't worry, all the gruesome stuff is up to the big guy." He says before whispering into your ear.

"Go along with it, or tonight will not be a good night for you."

You were scared, afraid what he might do. Noah drunk was not someone you didn't want to be unhappy.

"What is it I will do?" You ask.

"Well you see little girl, I need this guy in a certain place. So what you're going to do is get him there and then go back to where he was and say he ran off. Do you understand?" A guy says from across the circle.

"What are you going to do with the guy?" You ask nervously as other people laugh at you.

"Oh sweetheart, we don't bother telling you that. Just have a great time at that party."

"I wouldn't mind having a great time with her." Another person says.

"Quit it off Mike you're like 10 years older than her." Noah says defensively.

"You're going to do it you understand?" Noah whispers, anger in his voice.

"Come on sweetheart, you don't won't your boyfriend in trouble with us do you?" Another one says.

"Oh for gods sake child, just do it." A woman's voice says.

"If you're worried about being caught, you're not doing anything that bad. You slip something into his drink, then get him to follow you into a room where we take him off you and then you back to the party." Noah says.

"I don't know."

"Just do it for gods sake." People starts saying, clearly unhappy with you not going along.

"Fine, I'll do it." You say after a while.

Everyone finally cheers and drinks from their bottle. Noah places his hand on your lower back and brings you closer in to him.

"N-Noah what are you doing?"

"What everyone else is doing, just go along with it."

He places both of his hands on your lower back and kisses you passionately. You kiss him back and move closer towards him, as he pulls you closer. You could feel him underneath you getting harder.

2 hours later you were at the club and were trying to find the man. From what you knew, he was in his early 30's and wouldn't have any problem going to an empty room with you.

Once you found him, you go up to him and sit beside him. And you couldn't help but notice, he was handsome. Blonde hair, and gorgeous deep eyes.

"Hello there." You say.

"My, you're a pretty girl aren't you?" He says, looking at you.

"Oh you're so kind, mind getting me a drink?" You say, placing your hand on his arm.

"Oi! Two drinks here." He says, waving at the bartender.

When the drinks get placed in front of you, someone shouts him from behind and whilst he turns to look, you pour a drug into his drink.

"So what's a pretty lady like you doing talking to me?" He says, downing the shot.

"Oh you know, no one else special here."

"Are you suggesting?" He starts to say, whilst staring at your body.

"Yes, I am. You coming?" You say, getting up.

"I would be wrong to deny." He says, following you immediately.

As you get into the room and shut the door, the man pushes you onto the wall.

"So how old are you?" The man asks.

"17, but she is just a number really." You say, looking up.

He stands close to you, there wasn't even an inch between you both. You could feel him hardening against you and you could only feel pity for what would happen to the man.

But if he was getting hard over a girl who was still a child, surely he deserved whatever was coming.

A few seconds later, he gets pulled off you by a guy. Noah comes up to you as you were about to leave.

"I thought I was meant to go?" You said confused.

"Baby, you're part of this now. We can't let you leave." He says with a laugh.

"You're stuck with us for life, you're a criminal."

"I didn't do anything wrong?"

"Really? You just took part in a murder." He says, looking over at the dead body on the floor.

"Oh my god." You whisper, your eyes filling with tears whilst Noah just laughs.

"I-I... you lied to me?"

"Come on, I told you we would be together forever right? Now we have to be. Whether you like it or not."

"But-"

"Leave and I turn you in." He says.

normal time

You finally look up and your face was tear-stained. Both Charles and Lando were shocked.

"But baby, you didn't know so you should be fine right?" Lando says.

"I don't know." You whisper, ashamed at yourself.

"You did the right thing though." Charles says.

"How did I Charles, I helped kill a man."

"Like you said, he was probably already a criminal. And he was getting- he was attracted to you so that proves something. And he had business with the gang." Charles says, trying to comfort you.

"I'm sure the court would realise that you were forced into it. You don't know what would have happened if you hadn't have gone along."

"I would have died." You say.

|| authors note ~ okayy maybe a little dark so I apologise.

what does everyone think will happen in court??

hope you enjoyed 🧡

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

243K 3.3K 63
"Sometimes moms and dads fall out of love"
16.8K 571 13
- the stars incline us - fem!oc x oscar piastri - 2023 © -verpiastri
27.4K 370 29
Basically Max and Oscar are engaged, they don't mind if the public know but they're way too unbothered to told the public so it's like they keeping i...
719K 12.5K 69
"Did I really have a one night stand with the Netflix girl?"