||Hate You|| JJK Ff

By Bangtan_bixh

[๐˜๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž - ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž - ๐€๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค] โแด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด…แดษด'แด› แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ แดส แดษช๊œฑแด‡ส€ส แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡สŸแด˜สŸ... More

โš ๏ธWarningโš ๏ธ
.๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
.๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†.
A/n
๐™š โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹…สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ ๐™š โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹…
แด‡xแด˜สŸแด€ษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด

Chapter 25.

3K 213 90
By Bangtan_bixh

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.25•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Tell me the things I should've known from the past 7 year". Yeonjun gulped when Jungkook asked with dark eyes as Jackson was also seated. "The-there's no-nothing". Yeonjun was beyond scared. "The way you're struggling to speak clears it that you're hiding something wide". When Jackson spoke Yeonjun looked down as tear fall from his eyes, Jungkook wide his eyes when Yeonjun burst into a huge cry.

"I was scared, I was blinded by greed My parents had so many expectations from me and only Taehyung could help me in that situation, he got me the medical degree which made me seal my mouth". Yeonjun burst into a huge cry, he sniffed as he fisted his palms, he hold the courage and starts to tell. "Taehyung and Lisa, they're the reason and Y/n always was a victim". Jungkook wilde his eyes when Yeonjun confessed. "It all happened 7 Years back when You confessed your Love to Y/n".

-7 Years back-

Jennie and Yeji was dragging Y/n to the hall, they throw her on the ground made her to wince as she fell on the feet of Lisa made her to smirk, she tapped her hells made the sound to echo thus Y/n lifted her head up and was about to stood but as soon as she placed her palms on the ground to stood Lisa stormed her foot at her hand made her to cry out in pain.

"Aishhh, You're so loud". Lisa said while inserting her finger into her ears as she squeezed her foot on her hand made her to cry more but Jennie walked forward and hold a fistful of her hairs. "Bitch shut your fucking mouth". Jennie screamed at her face made her to burst into a cry by the pain increasing. Lisa sigh and roll her eyes as she hold her heel and removed it, she removed her socks as she hold it between her index and thumb while making a disgusting face.

She bend down to Y/n's level and hold her Jaws. "Scream". She ordered as Y/n looked at Lisa with her teary eyes. "Le-let me go". She begged but she again screamed in pure pain when Jennie clenches her hair more tightly made Lisa to smirk as she shoved her sock into Y/n's mouth made her to cough while crying where the girl laughed like mad at her misery.

--

Y/n with weak knees was walking and was about to pass the store room of the campus but suddenly she was dragged by her arm into the room made her to yelp, The room was dark. "Wh-who-

"Shhhh". The deep choice made her soul to shiver as her breath hitched when she felt the breath over her ear from back. "What's so good In Jungkook that you want him, I'm also rich, fucking Handsome, I could bet my dick is more satisfying then him". Her eyes teared up as she sobbed making him to smirk while his grip on her waist from back went more tight, she gasped when she felt his hardened bulge poking her ass as she burst into a cry.

"Please". She begged as Taehyung chuckled darkly. "Leave Jungkook and be with me, I swear I'll let you feel the heaven". She whimpered when he licked her earlobe. "Leave me". She tried to push him but his arms are strong enough. "Please I can't, I love him". She confessed again made Taehyung to grit his teeth, in a split of second he rolled her made her breath to hitch when she face him, He pulled her even more closer to his body as her fragile figure came in contact with his hard self, She felt goosebumps all over when his bulge again touched her.

"Leave him or else I'll be so rough on you". He said with his dark tone made her to sob while shooking her head. "Why are you and Lisa torturing me, What do you both want from me". She cried as Taehyung chuckled darkly. "It's so simple, Lisa want Jungkook, I never planned nor thought but now I want you". Her self went frozen as she was enable to process anything, Her mind was blank as he leaned forward his smirking face at her made her lips to quiver, She pushed him with all her might, He chuckled when she ran away.

--

She was invited to Jungkook's house by his Mother as she with her trembling feet walked, She hold her backpack's strap in an grip as anxiety was kicking her off, His Mother was seated on her crown like chair while puffing her cigarette. "Y/n, Sadly my boy is in Love with you, I'm shocked how could he fall in love with such an ordinary person like you".

She didn't raised her head as she felt her bones cracking by the humiliation as Mrs. Jeon stood and walks to her, she starts to check her from head to toe with an disgusting expression as she walks in circle around him. "You're not beautiful, not rich, not from a high society, You're not even qualified to be with my Son, What magic you've done little witch". Tears fall down as the grip on her bags strap went even more tight.

"You must have offered your body to my son made him so mad around you huh!!". She silently sobbed. "Oh my Poor son is just so innocent". She walked and stood in front of her as she placed her finger on her chin made her face to lift, She scoofed to watch the poor girl's teary eyes. "Get out from my son's life cause even if you get along with him I never will accept you and will humiliate you each second in the worst way". She sobbed silently "Please". She chuckled at her plead. "You know I hold the power to distroy anyone and anytime, Leave my Son, get out of his life or your father has to pay for your wrongdoings". Her eyes widen as she shook her head while crying.

-PRESENT-

"She got no choice and she had to do it Jungkook Hyung, She did it all out of torture and assault, Hyung she always was innocent but they ruined her, You think that she left you and had a happy life but Hyung she was bearing everything quietly when she was with you without letting you know and after leaving you, you can't even imagine how she even lived, she couldn't even tell her pain to Anyone, Your Love made her to go through so many things". Jungkook gulped with wide eyes as tears fall down. "Never in my nightmare I could imagine that something that happened to her".

"She was being torture being in Love with you, She again bear torture after marriage and again she bear torture after meeting you Jungkook". Jackson spoke as Jungkook nodded his head with tears. "It's all because of me, She bear everything cause of me and never even told me and here I painted her as my Villan with my own hands". He said with looking at his shaky palms.

"I'm sorry Hyung, It's all because of me, I'm the reason behind this, if I never been a coward or greedy then nothing like that would ever happened". Jungkook shook his head as he patted his shoulder. "You did what you think is good for you *eyes darken* Now I'll do what is good for me"

"You've my back Jungkook". Jackson said as Jungkook nodded his head.

--

"Everything soon will be good, Please forgive Mama to hide the biggest truth of your life" I was talking to my baby while caressing my belly but the door banged heavily made me to flinch badly. "Y/n! Y/N WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU". Yoongi growled his lungs out made my soul to shiver as I immediately stood from bed and opened the door.

I walked downstairs as Yoongi was seated on the couch near the TV. I blinked my eyes as I walked further more with my trembling feet but my breath hitched when some sound reached my ears. "M-my disgusting Moans". I gulped hardly as I walked but my eyes widen and I felt like I'm frozen when I watched that damn video of mine and Jungkook naked on bed as tears flows and fear took over when Yoongi turned his head at me.

"Yoo-Yoongi". I called his name in an whisper with my teary eyes as he stood while staring at me with his dangerous gaze. "That's why you didn't let me touch you cause you were sucking someone's dick behind my back". I shook my head with tears as he walks to me, I wanted to run but I can't! Why! Why I felt like my energy had drained and my feet are tied to the ground. I felt numb. "I knew that this child also isn't mine". I gulped as tears streamed at an unusual speed, Who did that! Jungkook gave him that video?! Lots of questions corrupted my messed mind.

"If Taehyung didn't gave me this then I would never knew your true face". I shook my head. "Yoongi ple-please hear me-

*SLAP*

I felt my skin burning when he slapped me as I fell on the ground by the strength he had on me, he bend down as he hold the fistful of my hairs. "You fucking Slut". He yelled at my face and Slapped me again so hard made me to feel the burning yet stinging sensation over my cheek, he holds my hairs and made me to stand.

"I never thought I married a whore". He dragged me to the wall as I felt my world spinning when he banged my head on the wall, cold blood strings I could feel coming out of my skin as my eyes rolled back by the increasing pain. He let go of my hairs as I fell down with heavy eyes.

Yoongi gritted his teeth as I silently cried in pain when he starts to hit me with his foot, constant hits on every inch of my body from his hard boot as I rolled and turned into a ball while hugging my belly, I'll protect you, my child.

He kept on hitting as he even tried to hit my belly but I was protecting it by my own skin. He groaned and removed his leather belt and I cried in silent with his each whip, I could feel my skin burning as he kept on whipping my skin while I deserves it, well deserved that's why I didn't even said a word nor any sound escaped while he kept on hitting me like he would kill me.

He walked to kitchen as I was even enable to move, I was breathing heavily as he bend down as hold my arm while holding the knife. "I always wanted to see you with blood everytime you make mistake, but I never did". He said with craziness in his eyes as I gulped when he placed the sharp tip of the life on the skin of my arm as he smirked and dragged it on my slim made me to cry in pain as blood starts to ooze at an unusual speed. "Yoo-Yoongi Ple-please-

I again cried when he made another cut, cut after cut he made cuts and rip out my skin, I even lost count how many tiny cuts he have made, I  cry out in pure pain while he laughed like maniac.  "You fucking whore!".

I could feel blood oozing from my body and burning by his whip, that's where I screamed when he stormed the heel of his boot on my hand, squeezing and crushing it as he again starts to kick me while I was groaning with my low voice, suddenly his phone rang as he stopped and clenched his jaws. He hold my hairs and made my face to life.

"I've a work right now but when I come back I want you to be all ready to go to doctor, cause I can't see that sin coming to life, If you didn't then I could abort your child by myself too".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 24.7K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ" ||๊œฑสŸแดแดก ส™แดœส€ษด||
152K 5.7K 23
"i hate this" "i hate you" "i hate this forced marriage" "i hate keeping this a secret" "don't come near me, don't touch me, don't even look at me" "...
7.9K 669 20
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
577K 22K 28
"๐–๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  !" "๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ?!" "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐, ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ง...