The Roses and Hibiscus Chroni...

By melanieporter21

In a world where the beauty of roses and the lushness of hibiscus hide intricate secrets, Indila's life becom... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
The Night Elana was born
The Apology
Young Crassus
The ghost of Lucy Gray Baird
Pillow talk
Young Elana
The general from 2
The three women
Young Incipium
Sickness
Starting over
The first word
The Payback

author's note - one shots

209 2 0
By melanieporter21

Hey everybody!

Our story is finished and I'm really satisfied about the ending, but I have been thinking about some other parts that I have discarded because they would be filler parts. These fragments do not contribute directly for the main plot, but since I've been thinking about it I want to post new parts as one shot stories. They will not be linked to each other and they will not be posted in chronological order, these other parts will just add some more details about Snow and Indila life that you may want to know.

See you very very soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 653 17
"Once a upon a time there was a girl met the President. She didn't realize at first who he was but as soon as she realized who he was, she bowed. To...
51K 1.6K 36
*:๊”ซ:* ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐„๐˜, ๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘, ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐˜ โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš{๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐€๐๐”๐’ ๐’๐๐Ž๐–} In the Capitol's shadow, where white roses conceal secrets and emera...
12K 345 18
Coriolanus Snow has always had severe paranoia and it's cost him a lot. Lucy Gray Baird is the love of his life and he was already lost to her as soo...
629K 15.5K 42
โ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐€๐๐Ž๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐‡๐„ โž ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *. ๐…๐ˆ๐๏ฟฝ...