Back In Time As Velgrynd

By UltimaTheViolet

This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru Lost everything because he got sen... More

Chaos Creator Wakes Up And Reborn As Velgrynd ?
The Human Life Experience+Shopping+Guild
Sister V.S Sister||Millim birth||Ice Empress V.S Lord Of Darkness
My Brain is fried

Shopping For Gifts + Birth Of A New Dragon.

518 14 0
By UltimaTheViolet

Velgrynd POV
150 Years have past since I've became humanity's first hero, even though I hate them, I still have some of my old personality to let me choose this path for myself. I believe tomorrow is the day that Veldora will be born.

Velgrynd: Ciel is tomorrow the day that Veldora will be born?

Ciel:[Yes master tomorrow, is the day Veldora is born.]

Velgrynd: Good I was just making sure so I can buy some presents for him as an older sister.

Ciel:[You never brought me any, Hmph.]

Velgrynd: Don't worry Ciel I'll buy you some also.

And with that I began to walk through many forests until I found a town or village, it's been so long since I've been to one of the hotels. And yes Snow, and Fuge are dead. A human life capacity is a least 80 years old, you can go further if your healthy. My name is still widely known, even though it has been over 150 years. Right now I am known as, The Flame Empress.
Finally after around, 2 hours of walking, I managed to catch a glimpse of a town? Maybe City because of how large it was. Shopping won't be the same. I saw a gate that leads inside, and they were checking people out if their a friend or foe. Humans really got smarter over the years. I then walked up and get into line in order to get in. The wait was about 5 minutes before it was my turn to get checked out. I am not going to hide my identity, because I'd like the stares of Horror, and Honor.

Gate Keeper: Hello ma'am. May I see your ID before you enter?

Velgrynd: Sure.

People don't realize me, well it might've been because there was actually no pictures of me in the past. I then took out the Diamond card I got from Fuge, for someone reason, every one else was wooden, bronze, and sliver. I saw no gold, around. I think gold would shook everyone there to witness it. Diamond probably would make people faint. But I didn't care.
I then gave the card to her from my hand. And when it was in her hand and she checked it out. I saw the face of horror on her face. Haha! It's still funny until now.
GATE KEEPER POV
Gate Keeper: Ar-r-re you the Flame Empress!

Velgrynd: nods.

The woman standing right in front of me was the famous hero Velgrynd! I had to admire her a lot when I was a child. I imagined her having a bunch of armor while using her Flaming Disaster Sword against monsters. But I never  thought she would be a beauty, that doesn't wear any armor.
And right now I can see her face looking quite annoyed, did I do something wrong?
Velgrynd POV
Her face went from total horror to admiration. I got a feeling that she had to admire me her entire life. But when I turned around, I saw so many people wanting to get my autograph, I didn't know what that was, but they wanted it on their swords, armor, and even shields, not caring that it would get damaged in the process.

Velgrynd: Hey can I get my card back, I have to be somewhere.

Gate Keeper: Sur-r-r-re.

When I had gotten myself my card back, humans had surrounded me so much that I couldn't walk through the gate. It was mostly adventurers, so I didn't vomit. Regular human beings make me vomit. I didn't wanted to hurt anyone so I just made a slippery barrier around myself, and walk through the crowd. I couldn't teleport because I haven't known the place that much. People were still going after me, and it was actually very annoying, so I decided to actually fly at light speed somewhere else in the city so that I wouldn't get surrounded again.

Velgrynd: that was very annoying. Right Ciel?

Ciel:[Yes master, would you like me to exterminate them next time?]

Velgrynd: No Ciel. What's wrong with you. You always go too far nowadays.

Ciel:[I am just trying to help Master. And don't forget the gifts!]

Yea right, I won't forget the gifts. After all I am an older sister now. Well after tomorrow a least. I then walked around looking for a shop. The place was pretty nice, this time the floor is actually made of white bricks I think? It looks quite like the bricks in Ingrassia. After around 1 hour of endless walking. I had found the shop, it was actually quicker than last time, because there was actually multiple shops containing all types of items. I also changed one of my gold coins for their gold coins, and I decided to yet again, to copy the paste the coin.
I then made my way into the shop, and the inside of the shop actually looked better than before. It was so decorated. I don't know what's going on with shops but it always one of the best places to be. I entered the store, and walked around for a few minutes before I spotted 2 sections that caught my eye "Toys," and "Weaponry."
Walking through the toy sections, I found a lot of things, like board games, and stuff. After that I checked out the Weaponry room. That weapons were for beginners. Armor, shield, sword were completely weak. But I brought them anyway for Veldora. Then I brought tons of chocolate and clothes for Ciel. And Also got Veldora some proper clothes, unlike last time he wore a cape.
And with that, I basically brought 95% of the store. The ones I didn't buy was food, because I don't need it. Only chocolate though.
Next Day
Today is the day Veldora will be born. I think Veldanava will use thought communication through me to tell me about the news. So now I will just wait until he does. It be suspicious if I'd arrive there when he is about to say  anything to me.
Few hours Later
Veldanava:(Velgrynd!)

Velgrynd:(Huh?)

Veldanava:(Your going to be an older sister today!)

Velgrynd:(Wait really?)

Veldanava:(Yes come quickly your little brother is about to be born.)

Velgrynd:(Okay!)

I then got out of my hotel, and quickly flew to the location of Veldanava. I also sense my older sister is there too. It has been 130 years since we last saw each other. Veldanava visits me quite a lot of time over the past 130 years. When I got there, I saw Velzard and Veldanava.

Velzard: Hello little sister it has been quite a while~
She said it in a teasing voice, this is why I hate her.

Velgrynd: *sigh* Your the same as always.
I then saw a black egg behind Veldanava, it had lightning stripes also. Never thought I'd be able to see Veldora in an Egg-like state.

Veldanava: Velgrynd how have you been?

Velgrynd: Good, I also brought some presents for you Big brother.
He happily accepted my presents in joy, because this is the first time he had gotten a present from someone.

Velzard: Where's mine~?
Velzard said in a jealous voice.

Velgrynd: Well I didn't get you any.

Velzard: why not?
Velzard asked in confusion.

Velgrynd: Not telling hehe.

After I said that, I suddenly heard a crack behind Veldanava. The egg was hatching. We all stared at the egg, Veldanava, and Velzard were probably thinking how to take care of him, thinking of a name, or how he would look like. Well I already know what to do, just not the taking care of part. I need Veldora to be sealed, and for uhm, my "other" self to absorb him? And then a few moments later, Veldora hatched, his dragon from was the exact dragon form from the time I saw him, just in a baby state.

Veldanava: What should we name him?
Veldanava asked while still thinking of a name.

Velzard: I don't know, it's been quite a while since I've named somebody.
Velzard was the same.

Velgrynd: how about Veldora?
I asked them.

Veldanava: What a splendid name!
And with that Veldanava walked up to Veldora, and said.
Veldanava: From now on your name is Veldora.

After he said that Veldora glowed, nothing about his appearance changed, but he did however gained more magicules. Veldora then rawr at Veldanava, and I found that cute. No wonder why Velgrynd Spoiled him. I also gave Veldora the gifts that I had kept in my imaginary space, and when Velzard saw the gifts for Veldora, I believed she got even more jealous, and at this point I think this is where Velzard gets the mindset to "educate" Veldora.
8 years later.
Me and Velzard have been taking care of Veldora. Velzard is the one that punishes Veldora, while I am the one that rewards him. Every time Velzard Punishes him, he always go behind me for protection, but I didn't help him.
But then one day. Veldanava said to us that.

Veldanava: Velzard, Velgrynd.
Said Veldanava calmly.

Veldanava: It is time to let your brother go, and let him explore the world.

Velzard: But-.

Veldanava: No buts. Let him go.

And with that, Veldora had gone down his own thing. The only time Velzard sees him, is when she is going to punish him. I don't see him that much since my schedule, is super busy, every single day. And I also don't want to meet him anytime soon until my "other" self arrives. I don't want to see those puppy eyes, so I could spoil. And am still wondering, why did Veldanava let go of Veldora at the age of 8 years old.

1633 words. That's it for today. I was Supposed to publish this in the morning, but I got lazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.9K 23
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
12.4K 1.1K 29
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end è sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...
80.2K 3.6K 90
Y/N, a once valiant warrior, is losing himself to a malevolent curse, and Jingliu is unwavering in her determination to save him. As they grapple wit...
34.2K 868 130
النوع: شونين اي ، مأنها ، كوميديا ، دراما ، الحياه المدرسيه العمل: مستمر -القصه- "يوما يحكى قصه مرحه عن الحياة...