Beacon Hills Noir

By BeaconHillsBound

Not only are there a lot of cold cases in the small town of Beacon Hills, Oregon, but they also have to look... More

Info
1. Never Underestimate a Fag
2. Good Ol' Baby Doll and Wet Dick
3. Undercover Twink
5. Into the Ick of It
6. Are Dragons Pigs?
7. Aching for XXX
8. Hidden Memories and Hidden Feelings
AN

4. Wisteria Heights

18 3 0
By BeaconHillsBound

Photo Made with Bing AI

December 5th, 2014
7:59 AM

Maplewood Grove, Beacon Hills, Oregon

   Stiles woke up to an 8 and 7-year-old boy playing video games, he was sleeping in the living room of his boss's suburban home. He didn't understand what spooked Xavier so much and he didn't quite believe Xavier knew either.

   Stiles got up and made his way to the kitchen, "Hey Miecie, sorry did the boys wake you up?" Mia asked looking up from the table where she drinks her morning coffee.

   "Oh, it's okay... I am sorry, My Nana is wiring me some money so I can put a down payment on a new place... I don't know why Xavier is acting like this,"

   "It's his intuition, it's best not to go against it. It must be pretty bad, I haven't seen him act like this in a long time." She smiled at Stiles.

   "Is he at the office?"

   "Yes, he is, he told me to make sure you didn't come in today, he said you need to rest," Mia said flipping the page of the newspaper, 'probably pile driving that ginger slut', she thought at Stiles and quickly busied himself.

   "Well, too bad... I'm going to go in anyway, I have been off for several days already," Stiles mumbled.

   "Suit yourself, honey," Mia shrugged.

   "Um... Mia, who is Richie?" Stiles asked and Mia froze looking up at him, "Sorry... I don't mean to pry," Stiles sighed.

   "Where did you hear his name?" Mia asked and remembered something, "You're a halfling right, you can read minds?" She said and Stiles looked down. "You do remind him of Richie, he said it before, he just doesn't talk about him much I was just surprised."

   "So... who is he?" Stiles raised an eyebrow and Mia made a face.

   "You should ask X that,"

   "I have..." Stiles said stepping toward her, he was that suspicious before, but he was now.

   "Oh, would you look at that... I need to water the plants!" Mia said and Stiles focused on her thoughts, 'Thinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthink,'

   "Hey..." Stiles sighed and grabbed her wrist deciding to drop it, "You and Xavier have done so much for me," Stiles said and looked down, he felt awful for keeping Xavier's secret from Mia... but he couldn't just outright see that Xavier was being unfaithful. "You... um, just, A woman's intuition is never wrong," Stiles said and Mia nodded.

   "Thank you, honey... I am not going to have you choose between us," Mia hugged him.

   "I'm going to go out and see if I can find a hotel in a better part of town so Xavier stops having a hissy fit,"

   "Don't rush, the kids adore you, honey," She chuckled, and Stiles nodded, "See you later, we are having Chicken Tandoori for dinner,"

   Stiles went out and booted up the jeep, it had been running a lot better since his Papa had a 'new' used engine in it. He decided to go by the local cafe to get some coffee for Xavier and Lydia... that way he wouldn't make him take more time off. Xavier was a sucker for the local cafe's coffee and scones.

   As he pulled to a park, he heard his phone ringing and raised his eyebrow, seeing that his Nana was facetiming him. He thought that she might be butt dialing him again, but when he answered Nana and Papa were both in frame waving at him.

   "Hey guys! did you call me all on your own?" Stiles smiled.

   "No, Ocean helped us," Nana said, "Say hey Ocean,"

   "Sup bro," Ocean popped in and out of the frame.

   "Hey don't 'sup bro' me! Ocean how is your job going? Did you ace that math test like I said you would? Did you get that glee solo?"

   "Yes," Ocean groaned and stormed off making Nana and Papa laugh.

   "Just ignore her Stiles, she misses you so much, she has been talking nonstop about what you might be doing, she even sleeps in your bed now and then," Papa said and Stiles smiled.

   "I miss her too, very much," Stiles said hoping that she would be able to hear him,

   "Oh, she is just giving you a hard time, you know how difficult teens can be," Nana shrugged, even though they weren't biologically related Stiles saw all of his grandparent's foster kids as his siblings. "Fatima says Hi," The older lady held up a chubby baby waving her hand at the screen as she giggled.

   "Awe, she is getting so big! how much did she grow!"

   "A lot! Babies grow so fast," Nana smiled, "we are going to have to say goodbye to her, her mother's parents are going to step up while her mother is in rehab."

   "Awe... I love her so much but that's nice," Stiles said as he missed a lot of his foster siblings, but it was important for her family to step up if they could.

   "So how is your job doing, cookie?" Papa asked.

   "It's going okay, my boss has been freaking out about something he felt when he was taking me home from the club, he won't let me go to the loft... so I might need some of my money to rent a house in a better section of town,"

   "Huh? Why won't he let you go back?"

   "I don't know, he won't tell me... he was taking me home because I drank too much and he took a step out of the car and got back in to speed out... he looked like he saw a ghost or something, he almost ran over a homeless guy,"

   "Son, he could be a Guardian," Papa said.

   "Oh yeah, certainly sounds like it," Nana agreed.

   "What is that?"

   "It's a human that has a bond with the supernatural world, they don't have any powers, but they have an intuition of good and evil beings. Mieczyslaw, you stick around him, and you be nice to him so he can protect you," Papa said and Stiles whined rolling his eyes.

   "Papa... he is a dudebro, he only thinks with his dick... sorry Nana,"

   "It's okay honey, your papa thinks with his dick too,"

   "Nana, gross," Stiles groaned, "I gotta go,"

   "Bye cookie!" His grandparents aid and Stiles whined a bit more before tossing his phone in the passenger seat.

   Stiles got out and started walking to the cafe, but he saw Scott walking out with the tall deputy from before, Stiles quickly turned back to go to the jeep, but Scott spotted him. "Hey! Sti!" Scott caught up with him with a few quick strides. Scott sighed when Stiles looked up at him, he knew exactly what this look was.

   "Buddy, I know you are mad at me for not telling you I became an officer,"

   "How could you..." Stiles crossed his arms looking up at his friend, they kept in contact all these years.

   "Because I knew you would react like this..." Scott said hugging Stiles as the small guy was pushing at his chest, "Look, I did this for you. I loved your mom,"

   "Why don't you hang out with your new best friend, my fucking father," Stiles huffed.

   "Stiles," he cupped his face, "I am doing this all for you, I couldn't get a lot, but I took pictures of your mom's files, I couldn't get a lot but here," Scott said handing him some printed-out pictures of the files.

   "What?" Stiles widened his eyes looking up at Scott, he then looked behind him to see Derek was listening.

   "Don't worry, he is the one who had the idea," Scott said, "This is my Alpha, Derek,"

   "Hey," Derek waved awkwardly.

   "Hi..." Stiles said it's like the both of them couldn't catch their breaths when they were in front of each other. "Why did you do this for me?"

   "Because you helped out with solving the arson case, I hired Xavier to investigate. Since you got a name, we were able to force Harris to make a statement. Now a closed case that was marked as an accident is being opened up again," Derek explained.

   "Oh... thank you, Derek," Stiles said focusing, "You knew about Argentina Silvers, didn't you?" he could hear it in his thoughts.

   "Yeah... long story, I had a feeling it was her, but now I know it's not her real name and that I was being targeted." Derek sighed. "I am not sure if it will ever get solved, but it's just a relief after all these years I wasn't crazy,"

   "Are you going to play in the charity baseball game next month?" Scott asked and Stiles raised an eyebrow, "the town through a charity game to raise money for the homeless shelter. Usually, Xavier will his way in even though his teams consist of cops and firefighters,"

   "Oh, that's sounds fun... is my father going to be volunteering?"

   "No, he isn't in good enough shape," Derek said.

   "Come on, we used to love baseball," Scott said and Stiles shrugged.

   "I will think about it," Stiles said and something was being called over the radio, it seemed important.

   "Look, we need to catch up again, okay?" Scott said and he nodded, "Also Derek likes you," Scott whispered in Stiles's ear and Derek growled at him.

   "Oh, heads up, Stiles," Derek remembered, "Your old house is having an open house today, the sheriff is planning on buying it,"

   "Oh, I see," Stiles looked down at his feet, "I wish I could do something, but it is probably way too much,"

   "I will loan you some money," Derek said and Stiles looked at him like he was crazy.

   "Look if you want your dick sucked just say so... don't fuck around with me like that," Stiles snapped and Derek sighed.

   "Stiles, he is being serious," Scott told him.

   "Why?"

   "Because we overheard your father talking about it the other night..." Scott sighed, "If he buys it, he is going to bulldoze the house down and sell the land,"

   "What..." Stiles gasped and then his mind filled up with multiple questions, "There must be something there he forgot... something that could lead back to him," Stiles said and the wolves nodded.

   "I'll talk to you later buddy, don't worry we will get it," Scott said and Stiles nodded processing the information. Forgetting about going into the cafe Stiles walked back to his jeep and headed to his former house, he had been meaning to do it but he hadn't gotten the courage.

   Going home was like muscle memory for him, he turned into the 'Wisteria Heights' neighborhood and took a couple of turns... and there it was, it was still blue outside. He could see the Maple Tree that he and his mom planted on his 6th birthday. Stiles parked the car and went in, seeing several couples looking around.

   "Mama, I love this house! Can we get it? Can we get it?" A little girl asked her parents, Stiles looked down at the realtor talking to the parents.

   "Honey... the price is really good for this neighborhood... it's even close to the school district we are gonna put Chrysanthemum in," The mother told the father, it looked like they were about to close the deal. Stiles held back a mischievous look on his face.

   "Hey, little girl... do you know what happened in the bedroom upstairs?" Stiles asked and the Realtor widened her eyes, "There was a woman murdered to death... the killer was never found,"

   "What!" Chrysanthemum said and started to cry, all the couples around them looked mortified upstairs before they left.

   "Really kid, I almost closed a deal," The Realtor snapped at him.

   "How much?" Stiles asked determined to his father to buy this house.
Please Vote, Comment, Add to your lists, and share this story with a friend:).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.2K 44
Book One - God, they hate each other. Stiles is so sarcastic, and his mouth always gets him into trouble. Particularly with a certain brooding sour w...
1.9K 28 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
190K 5.4K 49
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜. 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑...
2.2K 107 12
"attached to the motherboard, we all get bored thinking bad things, stop thinking bad things all gotta do is shift your upper lip and smile in the fa...