Boiled Dumpling's ugly duckli...

By kimjeon1812

Min Yoongi a egoistic, rich CEO, for whom only name, status , background matters for judging a person. Jimin... More

Author's words
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Love wins all
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45⚠️
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51⚠️⚠️
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53

CHAPTER 26

301 17 10
By kimjeon1812

It was unbearable fact for Taehyung, that Jungkook has not contacted him since last 2 weeks, he didn't picked his calls or replied his message. Yes it's true he didn't want Jungkook as boyfriend, because Jungkook can have better but fuck it's not like he asked Jungkook to break all the ties and connection. They still can be friends isn't it?

Taehyung's mind was a mess not allowing him to focus "Fuck!", Taehyung banged his fist on table as he was irritated how after revising all files , connecting all dots he still can't reach to the criminal.

"Calm down Taehyung, we will find him ", Bogum consoled the frustrated male

"How the hell am I supposed to calm down you know it's not only related to some murder or attacks but biggest mafia gang, and that tattoo man suppose to be the boss " Taehyung said in frustration.

"Ok calm down, here have some water ", Bogum handed a glass of water to Taehyung which he gulped down, that's when Taehyung's Phone made a 'ding' sound recieving a message which made Taehyung eyes shined , but soon filled with disappointment when he realised it was some stupid company message talking about some damn offer.

"Were you expecting Jungkook", Bogum asked smiling

"Ye- What how did you know?" Taehyung asked

"Oh come on , don't you realise that since Jungkook stopped coming to police station you are beahving different, you get angry easily, every time someone enters your eyes immediately look at them in hope that it might be Jungkook, you keep checking your phone for no reason and on the top of that do you know that everytime you get time you just talk about Jungkook and smile like a fool", Bogum teased and chuckled

"Well I - I just...", Taehyung shuttered

"You don't have answer right? Do one thing just go and meet him , if you really miss him", Bogum suggested

"Should I?", Taehyung asked not sure if that's a good idea

"Of course Tae", Bogum reassured.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Taehyung rang the doorbell with his sweaty hand , he himself didn't knew what he was nervous for.

"Oh Tae , what a surprise!", Jimin hugged Taehyung

"I missed you Jiminie ", Taehyung hugged back
"Me too tae"

"I knew you would be home by the time I get off work, so I came here", Taehyung explained

"You did right, come let's sit ", Jimin lead tae to living room

"Hmm ... Where is everyone?", Taehyung roamed his pupils in search of a particular person

"Who you want to know about exactly tae", Jimin asked with suspicious eyes

"I - I mean I was just curious " Taehyung shuttered

"Really?"

"Hmm"

"Namjoon hyung went to Busan for his artifact exhibition , Yoongi hyung didn't return yet from his office and for Jungkook, he is studying in his room ", Jimin explained somehow sensing what his friend might wants to know.

"Oh... ", Taehyung said

"That was quite a long and suspicious 'oh' ", Jimin wiggled his brows "So... Are you really going to hide it from me?"

"Jimin , that' actually....Ju..", Taehyung stopped when Yoongi entered and greeted him " Hello Mr.Min"

"Oh officer Kim , hello.... Nice to see you ", Yoongi smiled

"I came to meet Jimin , then I'll take my leave ",

"Officer Kim please stay with us for dinner "

"No ... I..." Taehyung was cut off mid sentence by his friend

"Please Tae , we met after a long time please stay"

"Jiminie I.."

"Please officer Kim..." Yoongi requested knowing the fact that it will make Jimin Happy to spend time with his best friend and seeing Jimin happy is all matters to Yoongi

"Ok....", Taehyung agreed

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

"Tae can you call Jungkook from his room , I and Hyung will set the table", Jimin said as Yoongi was almost done cooking in which Jimin helped too.

Usually butler would make the food but today he was on leave so Yoongi took the charge of cooking and also he knows how much Jimin and his brothers love to eat food he makes.

"His room is up there, third room from right", Jimin directed and Taehyung nodded and walked to Jungkook's room.

He knocked the door, and enters after hearing a 'come in " , Jungkook was backfacing the door as he was sitting on his study table focused on his books , Taehyung slowly closed the door and moved closer to Jungkook calling him softly"Jungkook!"

Jungkook's heart stopped for a bit before looking back"Hyung?", He stood from his chair facing tae when the said male engulfed him in his embrace.

"I missed you kookie ", Taehyung said

"Hyung? But you rejected me ", Jungkook backed off

"That doesn't mean I don't want to see you"

"Hyung don't you realise that you like me"

"Am not sure, I like you but maybe not in the way you do "

"Hyung why are you making things complected , I understand that you might be unsure about your feelings but can you atleast try to let your feelings come out on their own "

"How am I supposed to do that " Taehyung asked

"First stop lying to yourself, especially that you are not good enough "

"Because am not " Taehyung said

"You are and I don't want best I want someone whom I like to be with.... don't you understand this much hyung?"

"Ok tell me how you felt when I was not near you all these time "

"I felt restless... I missed you "

"And still you are denying the fact they you like me too"

"I - I don't know I have many things on my mind and am confused I just know that I want you always in front of me"

"Ok then let's erase your doubts..."

"What do you me-", before Taehyung can finish Jungkook pushed Taehyung on his bed and hovered over him , "Jungkook what are you doing"

"Making you realise...", Jungkook deeply looked into Taehyung's eyes "Hyung push me if you don't feel anything"

"Jungk-", Before Tae could finish his lips were captured by Jungkook's, making Taehyung's eyes go wide and heart go wild , stomach having tons of butterflies.

Surprisingly Taehyung didn't felt like pushing Jungkook, instead his heart took over his brain and his body was not in his control anymore, Jungkook's lips felt so good on his , he was feeling twist in his abdomen in a good way, it was first time he was experiencing something like that, it felt amazing.

As for Jungkook his heart was feeling like it will explode any moment, he was so scared of his action but he can't bear the shit that Tae was so dense to understand his own feelings. Jungkook was nervous and scared what if Taehyung pushed him . Then it will be all over for them , then their won't be any hope anymore .

But to Jungkook 's surprise, Taehyung flipped their position without breaking the kiss , now a shock Jungkook was under Taehyung, this time Taehyung was the one exploring Jungkook's each Inch of lips and mouth .

But soon Jungkook kissed back pulling Taehyung more closer

Their lips moved rhythmically , giving them taste of each other. Exploring each other's mouth. It was a hot and passionate kiss , filled with desire , attraction and maybe love too.

They broke the kiss when they became out of breath , Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was still closing his eyes. Forming a string of saliva symbolising their beautiful moment they Just had

"Hyu-ng huff are you huff st-ill going to say you don't have feelings for me huh?"

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes to look the beautiful male under him , with sallowen lips making him look more ethernal carresed Jungkook's cheek "am sorry Kookie for kissing you harshly but it's my first time kissing someone, and I got carried away " , Taehyung apologized

"It was not harsh, it was beautiful... So tell me what did you felt about the kiss" Jungkook asked

"Gre-at"

"Still you are going to deny your feelings hyung?"

"I don't know Kookie because I have never been in love , I have been so focused on my studies all along so I really don't have experience, I have seen love in only dramas not in real life, so it's hard for me to realise my feelings "

"So let's date hyung... You'll know eventually If you feel same as I do or not"

"But what if I end up not having feelings for you then you'll be heartbroken Kookie and I don't want you to be sad"

Jungkook chuckled, "you really care about me still you don't except the fact you like me .... It's ok hyung if you will not have feelings for me then we'll break up and for being heartbroken I'll be more sad if you will not give ourselves a chance, it'll be more painful for both of us. I know we don't know the future but atleast we can try things out together so even we don't end up together, atleast we will not have any regrets that we didn't gave ourselves a chance, so please hyung."

"If that's what makes you happy... The let's date but at end we have to respect each other's decision and let go of each other and start a new life without holding on to past and sorrow ". Taehyung made sure that younger won't ruin his life if they didn't end up together.

"Ok deal , then we are boyfriends now " Jungkook said excitingly

"Hmm" Taehyung nodded

"Am happy hyung ", Jungkook hugged Taehyung

"I think we should go down otherwise Jimin and Mr.Min will be suspicious ", Jungkook nodded and they got up , setting their clothes and hair , of course trying best to not get caught about their make out session.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

A/N: I am sorry I myself don't know what shit I have written, 😩 .

Meet you in next chapter, hope with better writing than this chapter.

And thank you for your support flowers. For 800+ reads and 50+ votes.

I would like to thank one of my reader especially, who has been really supportive since start so Thank you Shifa5432.

And thank you to all the readers who has chosen this story to read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 2.3K 24
Where a strict doctor and a cold ceo fell in love with eachother 💜 Both are cold and strict on profession but in front of their family and friends o...
64.9K 6.7K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
237K 10K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
739K 42.1K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...