The Royal Rebel

By delulugirll0708

What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and... More

Characters I
Characters II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Revelations I)
Chapter 6 (Revelations II )
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Sorry....

Chapter 15

1.1K 57 6
By delulugirll0708

Third Person POV

In a room some regal looking people had just completed their breakfast , the environment was cheerful, when suddenly a man in his late fifties scoffed

"The Chauhans are welcoming their princess, who just popped out of nowhere. They have sent an invitation for the ball , it's held at the end of this month"

It was the Rana sa of Jaipur, Abhiraaj Singh Rathore

A lady sitting next to him had a frown on her beautiful face, she was Divya Abhiraaj Singh Rathore, Rani sa of Jaipur...

"A princess? Suddenly? How is that even possible?"

She asked

"She must be an illegitimate child, the Chauhans have no concern about their reputation... They are going to fall soon if they keep doing this " Another lady comments, shaking her head in fake disappointment, she was none other than Kirti Abhimaan Singh Rathore, the younger daughter -in- law of Rathore family

"Well , the main question is , are we going or not? " Abhimaan Singh Rathore asked

"You all will go there, especially you Yuvraj " a man in his seventies, sitting at the head of the table said, glancing at his grandson last .

The said grandson's head snapped towards his grandfather at his mention .

Anoop Singh Rathore may have retired from his position as the King , but his words are still considered as final order and no one in the family has the guts to question him except....

"Why 'especially me' Dadu saa ?" Abhimanyu Singh Rathore asked his Dadu sa

He was the only one in the family who can question him , well you can't blame the others, he was able to do that because Abhimanyu always had a soft spot in his daadu sa's heart since he was a child...

His daadu sa always gives into his demands...

It was another reason why he held the most important position in the family after Anoop...

"I will tell you later" Anoop replied to his grandson

Abhimanyu was still curious but just nodded his head
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the other hand , Shivagya was feeling so  many emotions at the same time. She can't stop thinking about the last night . She just got to know about her twin. A Twin. A twin brother who somehow knows almost everything about her...

Flashback

"Yup! Meet your twin, princess Shivagya, I am older than you for 15 minutes. Now come on, aren't you feeling hungry?"

He ruffled her hair slightly and again started walking ahead of her and she was still there , standing dumbfounded...

Rudra stopped walking when he realised that Shivagya was not following him , but rather standing at the same place, staring at him like he is an alien...

He raised an eyebrow at her

"Do you intend to stand there for eternity ?"

He asked

Shivagya, still in shock just managed to mutter

" What the fvck! I have a twin! YOU ARE MY TWIN!"

"Shh! Don't shout ! And Yes again, I am your twin... Seems like you haven't talked to baba sa yet ... Don't worry, he will answer your every question " he said

But Shivagya was pissed! She was so confused and no one was willing to tell her anything !

"And when will he do that? He said he will tell me everything once we reach here, here I am but he hasn't answered me yet...And now I am getting to know that I have a twin, A TWIN .."

Rudra looked at her with a serious face but it got a bit softer seeing her moist eyes...

She was frustrated....

"Talk to him tomorrow, he won't refuse you. Just try to understand that... talking about all this is a bit hard for him... Don't ask me why , you will understand when you get to know everything... Just remember that he loves you... A lot...hmm?" He said

Shivagya just nodded her head like a five year old child...

" You are hungry right? " He asked and she nodded again

"Come on now , and cheer up princess, tears make you look ugly "

He said and started walking away even before she can counter him

She just stomped her feet like a child and followed him..

They stopped outside Shivagya's room

"Why the hell you brought me here? I said I am HUNGRY not SLEEPY"

She said giving him a 'so done' look

He just rolled his eyes and opened the door

He scrunched his nose seeing the messy room

"How ... How did you open the door? Samrath bhaii said that only I have the card to open that ."

"I have my ways..... I will tell Ritu to help you organise your room properly... It's too messy"  he said while moving towards a cupboard, which was just there, At first she was confused about what to keep there as she already had a walk - in closet for clothes and accessories and a separate shelf for books.. At last she had decided to keep the books there as the shelves were not sufficient for the amount of books she had with her...

He opened the cupboard door and what happened next made Shivagya's eyes bulge out of the sockets...

When he slid aside the compartments inside the cupboard, which was again odd, it revealed a whole new door ... Yes a literal DOOR!!!

"What the fvck! What kind of Narnia shit is this? Don't tell me that we will actually enter another world through this!"

"No ! This is not an entrance to another world, but you can transform it to be one...I mean you can transform the room inside into your own little world! Also you need to rinse your mouth with holy water, you curse a lot! It won't take long for daadi sa to get a heart attack if she listens to you!"

"I would be glad if that happens " she muttered under her breath but Rudra heard her and suppressed a smile...

He pressed another card at the scanner attached to that door and it opened revealing a spacious room with a mini kitchen...

It was strangely  up to her taste , cozy with a vintage look ....

"Woahhh.."  she muttered

Rudra smiled at her a little and asked

"Do you like it?"

"I love it! How do you even make it possible?"

"I didn't make it , just reformed it! When this mansion was made , some secret chambers were too constructed in it. This room is one of those with this secrete chamber"

"You designed it yourself?"

"Hmm" he replied with a simple hum and a nod while moving towards the counter , preparing something to eat ....

" How do you know what I prefer?"

"I have my ways.."

She started wandering around the secret chamber, a sitting place with a small television, a small bookshelf at the corner and a swing ....

She was still curious about how he knew her very well ....

She came near her brother again when she smelled the aroma of food.... to be precise aroma of her favourite masala Maggie...

"That's my favourite!" She exclaimed

"I know"

"How?"

"I have my ways"

"And what are these ways?"

Rudra just shrugged...

And made her eat properly

"That was delicious, where did you learn to cook so well?" She asked him once she finished

"I have my ways..."

She just sighed, annoyed...

They both walked out of the chamber, Rudra closed the cupboard and turned towards Shivagya, who was very sleepy at the point...

"You don't have to feel sad because of some insignificant people here gudiya, there are more people who love you and desperately want to be a part of your life .... I know it's so new and unreal for you... I can't give my word for others, but just remember that I will always be there for you... No matter what... It's my promise.... If you ever have any problem, even small ones ,just come to me I will handle that... understand?" He said and kissed her forehead

Shivagya was standing there , frozen ....

He left her room without waiting for her to reply...

FLASHBACK ENDS

Shivagya's eyes teared up when she remembered her twin brother's words..

She won't lie , but Rajmata's harsh words did affect her, why won't they , she is her daadi sa after all, wasn't she supposed to pamper her and become her friend, just the way she heard her friends describe their relationship with their grandparents...

Growing up she never experienced  grandparent's love as Kundan wasn't on good terms with his parents and Sneha 's parents were already dead...

But this time she had hope, may be ... Just maybe she will accept her in some time....But it will only happen if she changes her mindset and Shivagya wasn't too sure about that....

Rudra's words did comfort her a lot...

No matter how mysterious he seems , but she have developed a different kind of bond with him in less than 24 hours.... Or maybe it was always there, they were womb mates after all ...

She just shook off her thoughts and looked at the clock ... There is still time for breakfast..

From what she gathered from Ritu ,her father always stays in his office...

She walked towards Neeraj 's office, determined to get her answers....

She reached outside his home - office without getting lost in the palace, thanks to Ritu, and knocked the door twice..

"Come in " came his voice

I entered , his office sure reflects his personality, royal but warm at same time..

His face morphed into confused one when he saw me standing there...

"Princess.... What brings you here, this early in morning?" He asked

"I want to know everything about my birth and the real danger that was only on me and not my twin brother"

His eyes widened slightly at my tone, I might be a little rude , but you can't blame me...

He sighed and shook his head a little

"I see , you finally met Rudra... That boy was so eager to meet you ...."

Shivagya didn't say anything and just stared at him...

At this he sighed again and motioned her to take a seat..

"Sit Shivagya... It's a long story....."

.

.

.

.

"Well, the main thing first... you and Rudra are not Shanti's , your mother's name was Ruhanika Joshi....."

___________________________________

Heyyy!
Here is the new update..
Early on your demand....

How do you think Shivagya will react when she gets to know the whole story?

I think she might kill Shanti and Nirmala Devi....

Rudra have his ways to know everything...

I am really excited to see Rudra and Shivagya's  twin bonding, Are you too?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter !

(The next update will probably be on Sunday, but it might get delayed as there is so much academic stress.. exam season is here, as you know.. so I am really sorry in advance 🙏😞)

Anyways, the next chapter will be focused on our other characters....

Till then

Bye-bye ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 66.9K 54
"What do you want?? Why can't you leave me? and why did you kidnap me from my own wedding??"...Shreya asked with a teary voice. Shreya was dolling u...
683K 32.9K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
1.5M 106K 56
He is the crowned prince of the Kingdom Rakshatra. Everyone in the kingdom feared him as well as respected him. He is well versed in all types of t...
58.4K 2.1K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...