Harmony in Hazbin Hotel: Daug...

By turtleangel10

Harmony Dust's life took a total turn when she went to help a prince with his project, at first she thought s... More

Overture
Radio Killed The Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Masquerade
Dad Beat Dad
Vees
Ready For This
The Show Must Go On

Welcome To Heaven

1.7K 40 4
By turtleangel10

"Where's Radio Daddy?" Harmony asked when he didn't see Alastor anywhere.

"He went out." Angel sighed as he sat next to her. "He and Charlie got into a bit of a fight when she told us she was taking you to Heaven with her."

Harmony hugs him. "I'll be fine, they can't hurt me and they can't keep me there, I'll be back to you soon."

Before Angel could reply the wall exploded again. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THAT WALL?!"

"What up hoes!" Cherri Bomb shouted.

"Aunt Cherri!" Harmony ran over and hugged her.

"Holy shit Cherri Bomb." Angel grinned. "Long time no see bitch, what ya doing here?"

"Can't a godmother come visit her goddaughter?" Cherri asked.

"Wish you called Aunt Cherri, I'm leaving soon." Harmony told her.

"No worries kiddo, I'll just steal your daddy here and we can tear up shit like old times." Cherri said as she elbowed Angel. "It's been fucking forever! Here hold this." Cherri then throws a lit bomb at Charlie.

"AH! Oh my God oh my God!" Charlie panicked.

"Nope. Give me that." Vaggie took it and threw it out of the hole in the wall.

"I love seeing you Cherri." Angel said as the loud explosion was heard. "But tonight isn't a good time, I rather just stay here and wait for Alastor to get back."

"Oh come on Angie, you've been seeing Alastor everyday since he put a ring on it, why not go out and recharge."

"Maybe she's right mommy daddy." Harmony encouraged. "It will get your mind off of me being gone."

"A responsible night on the town is a great idea!" Charlie added. "Angel and everyone else has been working so hard they deserve a little fun."

"Wait they?" Cherri questioned.

"Yes! Everyone! Angel and his friend are taking all of you out for a night of fun and relaxation."

"Wait I am.." Cherri was about to argue but Charlie handed her a ton of cash. "Oh never mind lets go!"

"Make sure they have the best time." Charlie told her. "Anyway the portal should be opening right about...NOW!!" Charlie quickly grabs Vaggie and Harmony as she runs to it.

"Charlie! Wait!" Angel starts running forward. "I changed my mind! I don't want her going!"

"I'll keep her safe Angel! Don't worry!" Charlie assured before they disappeared into the portal.

"No wait!" Angel yelled but it was too late it closed. "Oh shit!"

"Fucking damnit Angel, stop babying the kid." Cherri rolled her one eyeball. "Lets go."

Hades then comes in with Pentious as they were in the kitchen getting drinks.

"What is with that wall?" Hades said as he saw the giant hole in it. "And why is Angel crying on the floor?"

"Well if it isn't my arch-nemesis." Pentious said after spitting out his drink at the sight of Cherri Bomb. "Have you come to meet your fate in battle?"

"Also the door is right there." Hades pointed as he fixed the wall.

"Apparently I'm going out with Angel and I got to drag your sorry asses along." Cherri explained.

"Oh, Oh, You and me are going out like for fun? I, I didn't think this would ever happen. What? What do I do? What do I wear?"

"Don't fucking touch me you mounted dickhead." Cherri threatened.

Hades sighed and pulled Angel out since he was still frozen on the spot where the portal was.

Meanwhile Harmony entered the gates of Heaven with her two aunts. 

(Play Video on Top) 

Harmony and Vaggie were both unimpressed as they got the tour. Vaggie for personal reasons and Harmony was too busy texting Angel assuring him that she's ok even though the messages weren't going through.

"I love Heaven!" Charlie said as they got a room.

"Why are we in a room?" Harmony asked. "We should be at that meeting."

"It's not for another hour." Vaggie told her calmly.

"Oh I know, lets go get ice cream." Charlie told them. "They have ice cream made of rainbows!"

"They're just rainbow sprinkles auntie." Harmony sighed. "We have those at home."

"Vaggie you coming?" Charlie asked.

"I need a break." Vaggie sighed.

Harmony frowned at Vaggie while Charlie dragged her out and headed to the ice cream shop where Emily was waiting for them.

"Aunt Charlie, what if Lucifer was right?" Harmony asked. "What if they won't listen?"

"That's why I brought you Harmony." Charlie told her gently. "You are the goddess of balance who literally sees what's inside a soul, you never stop doing what is right and you've always stood up for those who couldn't do it themselves. You understand souls better than anyone and always know the right thing to say and watching you grow up was the brightest moments of my life. You've always believed in me and my dream and now look how far we are."

Harmony did as she said and realized she was right, never in her life did she ever think she would be here in Heaven to end the extermination for good. With a sigh she looked at her phone to see the pictures of her with her hotel family. "Alright Aunt Charlie, lets win this thing."

Harmony followed her Aunt around letting her have her fun until it was time for court.

"Oh no, not him again." Charlie groaned.

"Saw that you went to my manager. Low blow Karen." Adam told Charlie as he took his seat.

"Stuff an apple in it Adam!" Harmony glared.

"We are gathered here today to determine whether or not a soul in Hell can be redeemed into the Heavenly realm by means of this Hazbin Hotel." An angel named Sera said. "Princess Morningstar."

"Thank you Seraphim." Charlie stood up. "Webster's dictionary defines redemption as.."

"Objection." Adam shouted. "Lame and unoriginal."

"So is your guitar solo." Harmony snapped back.

"HEY!"

"Sustained." Sera said. "No further dictionary references please."

Harmony took all of Charlie's cards. "Just say what needs to be said Auntie."

"If you have actual evidence that show it already." Adam spoke up.

"It's right here." Harmony said as she stood up. "I am Heaven born but not even an hour from my birth I was given to two demons in Hell who raised me with more love than I believe my birth mother ever could. I have sixteen years of evidence so how much time do we have?"

"And who raised you?"

"Angel Dust and.."

"Oh yeah, the porn demon." Adam chuckled interrupting her

"You freakin would Adam." Harmony smiled bigger at him. "How many of his old videos have you seen?"

Adam nervously chuckled and pulled on his collar.

"And I would like to point out that being a porn star wasn't his choice, he was forced to make a deal for shelter only to get raped for years."

"Doesn't mean he's worth being redeemed." Adam argued.

"What do you think it takes to get into Heaven?" Charlie asked.

"Uh.. well... uh.." Adam said nervously as everyone looks at him.

"Is everything ok Adam?" Sera asked.

"Give me a fucking minute." Adam snapped before scribbling some words down on a piece of paper and gave it to Vaggie.

"Act selfless, don't steal, stick it to the man. Are you fucking serious?" Vaggie glared.

"Ah yeah. Sure got me here didn't it?" Adam answered.

"He was the first human soul in Heaven." Sera admitted.

"Well I would bet that my parent Angel Dust is doing all those things right now." Harmony said confidently. "Since Adam just described me perfectly instead of himself."

"Then lets fucking see it brah." Adam challenged.

"Your honors, might I present exhibit A." Charlie said.

Harmony watched as Angel appeared in some kind of magic light.

"Isn't this place the fucking best!" Cherri asked.

"I'll admit, "Consent" is a good name for a sex club." Husk nodded.

"Niffty dear, what are you doing?" Sir Pentious asked as Niffty started sweeping.

"I'm sweeping, urgh, look how icky it is here!" Niffty growled. "

"That's because we're at a club dear." Pentious pointed out.

"Oh I thought the hotel looked different." Niffty replied.

Pentious then leans over to Cherri. "Miss Bomb, I'd like to buy you a drink."

"Why? Didn't you say we're arch rivals?" Cherri asked.

"Uh... because I AM BUYING EVERYONE A DRINK!"

"Hey Angel, you've been having a long face for an hour. Now will you quit the pity party and have a drink."

"How can I risk getting drunk Cherri?" Angel asked. "My baby is worlds away from me right now fighting for my freedom, what if they hurt her?"

"Oh will you stop that? The kid is a fucking rock!" Cherri punched his shoulder. "She can handle herself, besides she's got the princess and that white haired chick with her."

"Doesn't mean we can't worry." Husk spoke up.

"What you to?" Cherri scoffed.

"Might I remind you that I am her Godfather."

"And I'm her Godmother, I love that kid to pieces but I believe in her to pull through with this shit. Come on you guys. Even the sperm that made her is having a fucking good time." Cherri pointed to Hades who was on a stage playing his guitar.

"What you're trying to do is fuck up his progress." Husk said. "The whole reason the kid is gone is for his redemption, now if you really care about them you'll stop pushing the drugs cause I know Angel is better than that."

"Thanks Husk." Angel smiled for it but then looked back down frowning. "Do you think she's ok?"

"If not, we'll be there when they get back." Husk grinned.

Pentious then comes over with drinks. "Oh it's so good to have friends."

"Everything's spinny." Niffty said reaching for a drink.

"Ah I think you're done tiny." Angel told her.

"Oh come on bitch, she can handle a little more." Cherri argued.

"She's like ten pounds soaking wet and oh shit where'd she go?" Angel asked only to see she was cleaning full shot glasses at a full table.

"Dirty dirty, make it clean."

"Damn it Niffty." Angel walked over giving the group some cash. "Sorry fellas, here, next ones on me."

Once again Niffty was missing.

"Where'd she go?" Angel looked only to see she was stealing from a supply closet. "Shit."

"Angie, the fuck you doing? You finally have a break from being a mommy and are suppose to be relaxing." Cherri scolded.

"Look she ain't use to this scene." Angel explained. "She's part of the family."

"Whatever nerd just catch up when you're done." Cherri said as she walked away.

Angel quickly grabs Nifty. "Stop! You can't take that. God Niff, why are you being such a mess?!"

"I'm the mess?" Niffty whimpered before she burst out crying.

"Oh shit, hey hey hey calm down, ya ain't a mess, it's fine. Shh." Angel said trying to comfort her. "Hey, wanna play with the kitty?"

"Yeah." Niffty whimpered.

Angel carries Niffty to Husk and sets her right onto Husk's head.

"The fuck is this?" Husk asked.

"She's wasted." Angel explained. "Just go with it."

"Really? Aw get the..." Husk complained but allowed Niffty to play with his fur while he kept drinking.

After many drinks Pentious asked Cherri to go into the sex room with him.

"I'm sorry why would we have sex?" Cherri asked amused.

"Because... I am having sex with everyone here!" Pentious announced only to start being dragged by his tail by a male group.

"HELP!" Pentious cried.

Hades then appeared and smashed his guitar over the guys heads before helping Pentious up. "Ok you are way too drunk. I think it's time to go."

"You know we can do this fucking shit every fucking night, you all don't have to spend your free time fixing yourselves you little bitches." Cherri told them.

"The Hotel isn't a problem in our lives it never was." Husk shrugged.

"Valentino." Angel then gasped.

"What?" Hades looked over at him.

"It's Valentino." Angel pointed over to the pimp.

"Looks like he's all healed and back to his sick ways." Husk growled. "Harmony should have killed him when she had the chance. Lets get out of here."

Hades quickly did a headcount. "Wait, where's Niffty?"

Everyone turned to see Nifty was running right at Valentino. Scared for her Angel quickly caught her but was still in Val's sight.

"Holy shit, Angel Dust." Valentino grinned. "What are you doing here? You divorced yet?"

"Funny." Angel glared. "But no, still a happily married man."

Val noticed Niffty. "Who's this chiquita? You bringing me fresh meat?"

Niffty snapped her fangs at him.

"Oi." Val backed up.

"I just want a taste." Niffty said with a freaky look in her eye.

"Eh, weird but there's a kink for that I'm sure." Val shrugged. "How's that hot headed daughter of yours Angie?"

"Fuck off Val." Angel glared.

"Excuse me?"

"I said fuck off!"

"You forget who you're talking to."

"You're nothing compared to my husband and daughter." Angel growled. "You use to own me but I lost all fear in you after I found out what you did to my baby."

Val then slaps Angel so hard in the face Angel's mouth started to bleed.

Before Val could do anymore to him Hades got in his way. "Back off!"

Val noticed right away the similarities to Hades and Harmony but didn't back down. "Or you'll do what?"

Hades then gave a dark grin. "Nothing, I hate getting my hands dirty so Val." Niffty appeared in Hades hands. "Meet Niffty." With a toss Niffty was on Val's face.

"OW! WHAT THE FUCK!"

Hades helped Angel up. "Lets go buddy, you did good, Harmony will be proud."

"WAIT UP GUYS!" Niffty ran after them with souvenirs she got off of Val.

"Yes!" Harmony cheered. "That's my mommy daddy!"

"See!" Charlie grinned. "He did everything on your checklist. He was selfless, he stopped Niffty from stealing, and he stuck it to that moth man."

"Uh, well uh.." Adam stuttered. "But then why isn't he here then? Hm?"

"That is exactly what we want to know." Harmony pointed out.

"Yeah." Emily agreed. "Why isn't he here?"

The whole room of angels all shrugged and muttered to each other.

"Wait." Charlie glared. "None of you know what gets someone into Heaven?"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO?! FLIP A COIN?!" Harmony shouted trying hard not to flame up.

"This questioning stops now." Sera replied. "We know when a soul arrives, we know when they pass divine judgement. It is our job to ensure these souls are safe."

Emily:
But they were right, Sera
They showed us a soul can improve

He saw the light, Sera
Checked all the boxes that you said would
Prove a person deserves a second chance
Now we turn our backs, no second glance?

Sera:
It's not as simple as you think

Not everything is spelled in ink

Charlie:
It's not fair, Sera

Vaggie:
Careful, Charlie, keep a cool head

Charlie:
No! Don't you care, Sera?
That just because someone is dead, it doesn't
Mean they can't resolve to change their ways
Turn the page, escape infernal blaze

Sera:
I'm sure you wish it could be so
But there's a lot that you don't know

Lute:

What are we even talkin' about?

Some crack-whore who fucked up already?
He blew his shot, like the cocks in his mouth

Harmony:
And everything that comes out of your mouth is selfish and petty

Lute and Adam:
There's no question to be posed
He's unholy, case closed

Did you forget that Hell is forever

Adam:
A man only lives once, we'll see you in one month
Gotta say, I can't wait to

Sera:
Adam

Adam:
Come down and exterminate you

Emily:
Wait!

Adam:
Shit

Emily:
What are you saying? Let me get this straight
You go down there and kill those poor souls?

Charlie and Harmony:
You didn't know?

Adam:
Whoops

Lute:
Guess the cat's out of the bag

Adam:
What's the big deal?

Emily:
Sera, tell me that you didn't know

Sera:
I thought, since I'm older
It's my load to shoulder

Emily:
No!

SERA:

You have to listen, it was such a hard decision

I wanted to save you, the anguish it takes to

Do what is required.

Harmony:
Is this who you want to admire?

Emily:

I don't need your condescension

I'm not a child to protect

Was talk of virtue just pretension?

Was I too naïve to expect you

To heed the morals you're purveying?

Charlie and Harmony:
That's what the fuck we've been saying!

Emily, Charlie, Harmony:

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie

If angels can do whatever, and remain in the sky

The rules are shades of gray when you don't do as you say

When you make the wretched suffer just to kill them again!

Charlie:

I was told not to trust in angels

Adam (Points to Vaggie)

By her?

Lute:
Ha! She should know

Vaggie:
We should go

Harmony:
But we've come so close

Charlie:
Look at them fighting, they're at each other's throats

Adam
Don't you act all high and mighty
Did you ever think your little girlfriend might be a liar?

Vaggie
Don't, Adam please!

Adam
What's the fuss?

Why hide the fact that you're an angel just like us?

Charlie stared at Vaggie with shock and fall to her knees.

"You better save the date cunts." Adam told the girls. "Because we're coming to your hotel first."

"What?!" Charlie gasped. "No no you can't!"

"You mother fucker!" Vaggie glared only for the portal to Hell open and suck Charlie and Vaggie in.

Adam laughed but then everyone noticed Harmony wasn't phased as she just stood with her back to everyone

"Hey! What the fuck!" Adam yelled outraged.

Harmony fists clenched in anger as she slowly turned to face the angels.

What were you trying to gain by making that fact known?

All you did was show you'll kill anyone, even your own.

She did something you heartless murderers cant

She spared a poor soul and that's why I'm proud to call her my aunt

How can you stay in Heaven when your ways are so twisted and sick?

Sera's a liar, exorcist is a killer and Adam only thinks with his dick

Why can't you see extermination is as bad as a curse

You're not like Lucifer because I think you're worse

All my life I always wondered why I had these powers

Created by the lord of the dead and a woman who blooms earth's flowers

I'm Heaven born but Hell raised

Were your brains scrambled by the sun raze?

There's a whole world of sinners who turned cause they were mistreated

Well be warned cause when it comes to protecting my family I'm undefeated

I could kill all of you with just a simple snap

The only reason I'm not is because the hazbins raised me better than that

Angels are killing souls and are you all just gonna nod

Well take your best shot cause you don't stand a chance against a GOD!

Harmony turned into her full God form surprising every single angel.

"Holy shit!" Adam screamed and hid behind Lute. "Who the fuck are you?!"

Harmony smiled down at him. "I'm glad you asked."

(Music for the song, words have changed)

Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh

Let all the heat pour down
I'm good cause of the souls that were around
They're the reason I got the crown
I do my best to make them proud

Goddess of balancing

daughter of Hades

Raised by Radio Daddy and mommy daddy

Queen Harmony Dust, princess of the dying

AKA the Radio Darling

Queen Harmony Dust, princess of the dying

AKA the Radio Darling

While you all have your noses up in the air

I save poor souls because I care

Girl with the flaming hair air air (woahh ohh ohh)

Queen Harmony Dust, princess of the dying

AKA the Radio Darling (woahh ohh ohh)

Queen Harmony Dust, princess of the dying

AKA the Radio Darling (woahh ohh ohh)

My fire is shining bright
Even if they ain't by my side
They make sure that I'm close
I make sure everybody knows

Goddess of balancing

daughter of Hades

Raised by Radio Daddy and mommy daddy

Queen Harmony Dust, princess of the dying

AKA the Radio Darling

Queen Harmony Dust, princess of the dying

AKA the Radio Darling

While you all have your noses up in the air

I save poor souls because I care

Girl with the flaming hair air air (woahh ohh ohh)

Queen Harmony Dust, princess of the dying

AKA the Radio Darling (woahh ohh ohh)

Queen Harmony Dust, princess of the dying

AKA the Radio Darling (woahh ohh ohh)

While you all have your noses up in the air

I save poor souls because I care

Girl with the flaming hair air air (woahh ohh ohh)

Step up, step up
I'm the queen without the gown
Challenge me you go down
Show you what I learned from under the ground
Show you why I'm the chosen queen

Step up, step up
I'm the queen without the gown
Challenge me you go down
Show you what I learned from under the ground
Show you why I'm the chosen queen

Step up, step up
I'm the queen without the gown
Challenge me you go down
Show you what I learned from under the ground
Show you why I'm the chosen queen

Goddess of balancing

daughter of Hades

Raised by Radio Daddy and mommy daddy

Queen Harmony Dust, princess of the dying

AKA the Radio Darling (woahh ohh ohh)

Queen Harmony Dust, princess of the dying

AKA the Radio Darling (woahh ohh ohh)

While you all have your noses up in the air

I save poor souls because I care

Girl with the flaming hair air air (woahh ohh ohh)

Queen Harmony Dust, princess of the dying

AKA the Radio Darling (woahh ohh ohh)

Queen Harmony Dust, princess of the dying

AKA the Radio Darling (woahh ohh ohh)

While you all have your noses up in the air

I save poor souls because I care

Girl with the flaming hair air air (woahh ohh ohh)

Harmony then stood over the three. "Hope you enjoyed your time in the clouds because Adam, Lute, and Sera if your ways don't change this is your fate." With a snap of her fingers their white wings all started to turn black.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Adam screamed.

"Hey! You can't do that!" Lute shouted.

"NO!!" Sera cried.

Harmony snapped her fingers again turning them back. "All of your sins will catch up to you and when you fall down to Hell." Harmony eyes glowed. "I'll make you all suffer just to kill you again."

With that Harmony disappeared.

"Uh... why the fuck did that just turn me on?" Adam asked.

Harmony however didn't go back to the hotel. She appeared into her office in Auradon since it was late at night and no one should be awake. Adam's words rang in her head.

"Because we're coming to your hotel first."

"NO!" Harmony screamed as she fell to the floor and cried harder than she ever did in her whole life. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 765 24
The younger sister of Charlie Morningstar, the Youngest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith, Second in line for the throne of Hell who also happens to be...
5.5K 140 10
Step into the Hazbin Hotel, where the unexpected becomes the norm. Meet Penny, a fiery spirit with a mysterious past, the apprentice of the infamous...
6.4K 124 11
Meet Nico. One minute, she's blacking out, which is typical for her, until she wakes up in Hell. Before she knew it, she stumbled into a sticky situa...
42.4K 868 18
When Heaven's Higher ups receive news that Hell's own Princess Charlie MorningStar has started a project of rehabilitating Sinner's in her Hazbin Hot...