Cupid is So Dumb [Minchan]

By minchanopher

Minho, known as the angel "Cupid" had never missed nor failed in shooting his arrows for love match, or what... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: On a Rush
Chapter 2: Blooming Sight
Chapter 3: What the?
Chapter 5: Got My Ticket To You
Chapter 6: Shoot! Shoot?

Chapter 4: Seeing Cupid

319 28 7
By minchanopher

A hopeless romantic all my life

---

"Noona, we're soulmates, right?" Jongho asks while staring at her.

Tzuyu's expression changed into a speechless and panic.

"What do you mean... Jongho what's going on?" She says while looking at him too.

"Noona.... Something happened weird today. And I really felt it, you know? I don't know if it's true because I know you're my soulmate." Jongho stated.

"Wait, you mean..." Tzuyu was about to say something when the door opened and revealed a young beautiful woman.

"Tzuyu baby~~ Are you ready for our date?" She called out while smiling widely.

The woman paused first seeing the back of a boy and was confused.

"Excuse me... what are you doing to my soulmate?" She pulled the boy's arm to get him away from her woman.

Jongho heard that and was shocked to feel himself being pulled by someone. He stumbled a few steps and quickly turned his head to whoever pulled him. His eyes widened seeing whoever that was.

"D-Dahyun noona?..."

He wanted to scream right now and ask so many questions. What was happening and why was this happening... His girlfriend, whom he loves so much... He can't believe she did that to him. What hurts more is that, the person whom his girlfriend is soulmates with, is his considered girl best friend.

"Jongho.." Her breath hitched as she stared at him in surprise and panic and stared at Tzuyu.

He looks at them while there was something suffocating building up inside him. He felt like crying and going insane right at that moment, but he was too overwhelmed to process everything and fell everything right now.

"How... H-how long has it been?" he stared at his feet in shame, shock and numbness of the pain.

"Jongho, I can explain-"

"HOW LONG?!! Answer the question!" He shouts in anger and in betrayal, he was raging in that overwhelming pain.

3 months. Minho knows. He was there when Felix matched the two.

"A few weeks..." Dahyun answered as she stepped farther from the two, she looks at Tzuyu who looks at her in fear and worry.

Jongho could only clench his fist while he couldn't keep his own tears from building up. This was too much, the fact that Tzuyu wasn't his soulmate already hurts him. The fact that Tzuyu never told him anything, and the fact that she didn't say she already has met her own soulmate and her heart is now taken by another.

"Jongho, I'm sorry!" Tzuyu pleaded as she watched Jongho leaves the room, full of anger and despair. And a heartbreak.

Dahyun had to pull her from getting near him. She had to be stopped knowing she wasn't going to make anything better after Jongho had witnessed everything unfold in his eyes.

And Minho, although he did not need to, had to back away from the door after it had been slammed open and the other male leaves with despair.

Jongho hurriedly leaves the building, in tears. Minho could only sigh, this was not his plan to watch everything crumble. He was only assigned to match those who the god of fate had chose.

The other people seems to have noticed Jongho and his state. They all started whispering and for Tzuyu who just stood by the door, she was also in tears.

"Oh my, what happened in there?"

"I don't know, suddenly I just heard some shouting and slamming of the door."

"Wah... look at Tzuyu..."

The other staffs could only look at Tzuyu who was also in a mess of tears. It was not long that she noticed the stares and quickly went back inside the room.

Minho has a lot of work to do because of this. He needs to study more about the records of Tzuyu and Dahyun back at the agency.

He slowly stepped up his feet and walks towards the exit as well, he has to go back and consult Felix about this and know more. He might find some holes on the case.

He passed by the hall like a decent person would do, or he just is lazy to fly over such small path. Yeah, the latter. He walks gracefully and remained on his very own resting face.

Ignoring what was happening on the background, he gladly takes his steps towards the exits of the building.

And one he should've noticed and be concerned was... how a guy in a plain black hoodie, biting in to his sandwich, noticed Minho as the other walked. The guy had paused chewing his sandwich while he was surprised to see the presence of a man slightly out of this world.

Minho might've noticed the stare too and looked at the other while walking nonetheless. The other could only stare again seeing Minho having blue eyes and glossy lips red, a halo like energy on top of his head, skin as white as snow.

Minho only passed the boy after he looks at him. The other walked as well while staring at Minho. Both of them crossing each other from different directions.

"Did you see that? The trainee had a white silvery hair and blue eyes.... wahh I didn't know they dress like that." Chan spoke as he walks with one of the staffs.

"Huh? Who?" the girl asked after operating something in her iPad and glanced as to where Chan was looking earlier.

"Just now, they passed by." Chan replied and bit on his sandwich again.

"I guess they have an evaluation going on." she said and proceeded to follow Chan to the meeting.

---

Minho entered the office, looking bothered and annoyed at some point. And that expression itself spoke a lot to Felix.

"Hyung... what are you doing here?" He asked his older brother, pausing from arraging some paperwork.

"A bit of a conflict with Choi Jongho and Kang Yeosang. Jongho has a girlfriend and it is Chou Tzuyu." Minho replied and sighed after.

Felix stood up after hearing it, surprised and walked to one of the drawers.

"Is it like a bad conflict now? Does Jongho know Tzuyu is matched with her soulmate?" Felix continued asking while searching for the names.

"Yes, that was how Jongho found out and I found out it was Chou Tzuyu who is his girlfriend and Kang Yeosang also refused to believe Jongho is his soulmate considering Jongho is straight andddd has a girlfriend." Minho answered.

"But after that situation, I don't think he has a girlfriend anymore." Minho ended while looking at his brother.

Felix could only sigh and go back to his seat, thinking deeply.

"I didn't know she had a boyfriend. I should've been aware. I mean she hangs out a lot with Dahyun and it was so easy to match them because they were so easy to spot together." Felix reasoned out while sitting on his swivel chair.

Minho hummed and sat on the couch of his brother's office, thinking deeply.

"I guess that will just leave me to match Yeosang and Jongho together. He found out his now ex-girlfriend was already matched and seeing her soulmate, he doesn't reallt had a choice, Tzuyu didn't even deny being soulmates with Dahyun." Minho added while clearing his throat for him to speak clearer and discusses it with Felix.

Felix nodded again before looking at his brother.

"It won't be too hard for you, hyung. You've been with couples way worse." He stated for Minho to nod and sigh.

"So many of these, yet it always surprises me when it happens." Minho snickered as he stood up and fixes his shirt.

"Why can't people just be honest for once?" Felix added, thinking deeply while sitting on his chair.

"What can I say? Some humans don't accept they were in the wrong." Minho added as he places the golden vine crown on his head, his image just spilling with beauty and power.

He was a god afterall.

"What is this? Whenever you wear your crown, you are up to something that your powers will be in such use." Felix raised his eyebrow while staring at his brother.

"What else? For the mission, it will take a long time for sure before I match Yeosang and Jongho together. I might need to execute a plan. We're the gods of love, Lix. Our duty is to match those people that deserves the love they had been waiting for." Minho smiled before looking back at Felix.

The other could only smile before he stands up and another vine crown appearing on his head while his freckles glowed yellow as well.

"Arraseo, we'll get to it together." Felix followed his brother, who smiled while leaving Felix's office, a cape appearing on both Felix's and Minho's back and their marks of deity.

One holds the galaxy in his cheeks, one holds the marks of roses from his hands up toward his entire arm. And they were again the sons of Aphrodite herself.

---

"Then again, we can mix up the beats on this area of the mixing." Chan explains while the staff nodded and took mental notes of the project.

Jisung, who was currently chewing on his food was nodding along with Chan's words, working along.

"And then add these here?" The staff asked while glancing at Chan.

"Yep, and then the vocals." the other replied while taking a bite of his food as well.

It is very not odd to see Chan working during breaktime or even lunch time. This had been his habit and routine since he started as a producer. He is doing a great job as being a part of 3RACHA. Being producers is what keeps Chan working hard everyday.

"I am so sorry for being late. This one had to really come along for some reason." Changbin came in and apologized.

Seungmin followed suite while grumbling softly. In his scrubs, but oddly, white pajamas and slightly messy hair, a stethoscope on his neck.

"I'd rather eat here, please. There had been food poisoning recently at the hospital and I just know that if I eat there, I will land on the infirmary myself." Seungmin rolled his eyes and sat down beside Jisung.

The other male, surprised by his presence, straightens his posture and gulped down his food.

"Dr.Kim, it's nice to see you here today." Jisung bowed lightly, trying not to embarrass himself.

"Just call me Seungmin, we're good. We're the same age." Seungmin waved his hand as a gesture of disgarding the formalities.

"Ah, sorry. It's nice seeing you here today, Seungmin." Jisung apologized and smiled awkwardly.

Chan, who saw it, gave Jisung a comforting smile and looks at Seungmin as well.

"Hi..Seungmin, nice to see you here with us." Chan greeted with a smile.

"Nice to see you too, 3RACHA. I'm sorry for the sudden presence, I can't seem to detach from something." Seungmin nodded as he glanced at Changbin.

Changbin, who was biting on his gimbap, got confused why everyone was now looking at him. He chewed his gimbap first then glanced at Seungmin.

"What's this about?" he asked as he looks at everyone again.

He glanced at Seungmin again, the other had only a look that Changbin doesn't understand. He was just staring.

"What?" He asked again, the other could only look away and shrug.

Both Chan and Jisung noticed that stare Seungmin gave to their friend. It was an obvious one. The look of endearment, care and admiration. They also looked at each other and gave a knowing smile.

"Jisung, hyung!" A voice called.

Jisung looks up from behind to where that came from. A familiar wide smile, fox smile and brown fluffy hair was waving at him.

"Jeonginnnn~" He smiled widely and waved at him.

Everyone glanced as to who was this Jeongin. The said male waddled up to them and smiled widely. They all smiled seeing the adorable feline infront of them.

"Hi, hyung!" Jeongin greeted his cousin again.

"My Jeonginnie!! Come, take a seat. Guys, this is Jeongin my cousin. He lives in Busan." Jisung introduced him to the rest.

"Hello! Nice to finally meet you. Yang Jeongin, a big fan!" Jeongin bowed as for the others to bow as well and greeted him.

"Hello, Jeongin! I'm Chan." Chan smiled and introduced himself properly.

"Changbin, pleasure to meet you." Changbin gave a smile and shakes hands with Jeongin too.

"I'm not part of 3RACHA, but I am Changbin's roommate. I'm Dr. Kim Seungmin, a pediatrician." Seungmin bowed at him and smiles.

"Woah... yes I have heard about you, Dr. Kim. My little cousin went here in Seoul last week for a check-up." Jeongin bowed and exchanged hand shakes with him.

"Oh really? Wow. I didn't expect that. Small world." Seungmin smiled, sitting down with Jeongin again.

"Why are you in Seoul, by the way, Ayen-ah?" Jisung asked him in curiosity.

"I auditioned to become a trainee~" He smiled and showed his phone to his cousin.

The others looks at Jeongin's phone as well to see what it was.

"No way! That's a confirmation right there! Congrats!!" Jisung laughed in joy and beamed at his cousin.

"Yes, and so I was excited cause I know that you work here. Which means, we will get to see each other more often." Jeongin smiled again.

"That's good! So you'll be staying in a dorm with your co-trainees, then?" the elder asked with a happy tone.

Jeongin smiled before nodding and looking at the others.

"You can approach us if ever you need help. We're happy to accommodate you. Being Jisung's cousin, we are willing to be called anytime." Chan added while looking at the adorable young Jeongin.

"Yes, hyung. Thank you so much~" Jeongin happily nodded and bowed in greatfulness.

"Have you had your lunch now? We're currently about to order." Seungmin asked him, fixing his hair a little.

"I actually just arrived today after our manager took us to our dorms, so after lunch time we will be introduced to our mentors and our practice rooms." Jeongin replied to Seungmin's question.

"Do you want to join us order? The food here is great~" Jisung offered while arranging his things.

"That would be awesome~" Jeongin replied and stands up to follow.

Chan, Changbin and Seungmin also stood up after Chan had finished a word with one staff, who also left not too long ago.

"Watch out!"

Joengin quickly turned to his side and quickly catches the person falling out of balance.

Chan turned to what the commotion was about and saw a familiar blonde streaks of hair who bumped and fell onto Jeongin's  arms.

"OH...are... are you okay?" Jeongin asks in worry while holding the other male's body.

Hyunjin takes a deep breath first while he was looking at Jeongin. He looks shocked, confused and dumbfounded of what happened just now.

"I am so sorry, something was... I think I tripped on something, I just didn't see it. I swear I thought there was nothing in my way." Hyunjin apologized and bowed at Jeongin.

Upon seeing his presence, that made Chan beam in sudden excitement and curiosity seeing the blonde man once again. And he was stunning, he was glowing, his skin was glowing. And the sweat on his forehead and neck made him even hotter than any sun striking in 12pm of the day.

Hyunjin quickly glanced at the others and bowed in apology. When Chan met his eyes, the beats of his heart was paced than the usual. Hyunjin's smile to him was all that he needed to confirm that Hyunjin was stunningly gorgeous.

"Hi, sunbae~ I am really sorry about the commotion." Hyunjin apologized and slowly leaves the place, glancing lastly at Jeongin who was just looking at him too.

The group went silent for a bit, Seungmin had to clear his throat first before he spoke.

"Who was that?" Seungmin asked as he looks at Changbin.

"I don't recognize... he looks like a dancer though." Changbin answered, looking at Hyunjin who was leaving the cafeteria.

"Wahhh... he's so pretty!" Jisung commented while looking at Chan as well.

The older nodded and smiled, looking at Hyunjin's back.

"That's Hwang Hyunjin. He's a choreographer for the trainees. He's working on the line-up of trainees that will be debuting this year." Chan answered with a smile.

"Wait really?..." Jeongin asked in awe, his face was still in shock and processing of what just happened.

"Yes, do you want to also be under his classes? I can talk to your managers." Chan asked the young one.

"Ah no no no~ I don't want people to think that I used connections to debut early." Jeongin shakes his head and looks at Chan.

The others looked at each other and knew Jeongin was right. For Jeongin to be able to really do well on his debut, he needs to work hard first.

"Are you sure? It's not easy especially if  you're also having a hard time training." Jisung asked his cousin, worried about the training journey of his dear cousin.

"Yes, hyung... I also want to prove myself that I will debut because of my talent and hard work." Jeongin replied with a nod.

"No doubt, you're charming as well. That's what the fans like these days." Seungmin added while looking at Jeongin with a smirk.

The younger one turned red for a little bit, blinking at Seungmin's words.

"A-Ah... thank you...?" The younger one was flustered at the comment.

Before Seungmin could reply, his jaw was held slightly before it was turned to whoever was holding them.

"Now now, we aren't going to be a flirty pup are we? Keep your distance from little Innie over here." Changbin spoke up while still holding Seungmin's jaw and chin as he talks and stops the doctor.

Seungmin was then found speechless as to what the other did. The stare that his roommate has, his look that showed annoyance but has the glance of worry and something else Seungmin can't pinpoint.

Somehow, the doctor gulped down at how the stare the other gave was too intense.

"Distance bro... this is my cousin! Come on, Jeonginnie. We're getting you something to eat. Everything here is organic~" Jisung pulled his cousin along with him.

Jeongin nodded and followed suit with a happy smile.

Changbin and Seungmin also went with them, the murmuring Changbin pulling the whining Seungmin with him.

Chan could only chuckle seeing as how the others were in pairs. Yeah... pairs.

And he wonders until today, it's been a while since he was also close to someone and be considered like a pair. Especially somewhere like Seungmin and Changbin are.

They just don't know yet, but they act like a married couple most of the time. But it's such a beautiful thing, to have someone you can laugh and love with.

He only found himself standing alone next to their chosen table. He had to snap back into reality and grab his needed items as well for the food.

"Why did you leave your staff on the floor?"

"I'm sorry! Didn't know anyone would trip over it!"

He turned to where those voices came from. He had paused again seeing a familiar man with the silvery hair and bluish eyes. And the other one, who wasn't facing Chan's direction had a blonde hair too.

That's strange... this time there were two of them, the silver headed one had a gold vines wrapped around his head, as the other had the same, but with a different design.

He couldn't see them clearly because of their blinding glow as well.

"What do you think? They're close?" the guy with a silver hair asked the other.

"Hmm... they're going to meet again.." the other one replied, his deep voice had suddenly sent Chan shivers.

Ahhhh creepy.

He glanced at them one last time, catching a glimpse of the silver hair that was somehow also looking at his direction. It felt... weird, even that feeling of shiver and loud thumps on his stomach.

Chan had to quickly look away and walked away from the table.

"The trainees evaluations keeps getting weirder..." He mumbled while scratching his head and joining his friends.

---

Minho, was just once again observing around the so-called JYP cafeteria, looking at different people, for sure he and Felix as angels and gods are not even noticed by the humans themselves.

A few spirits here and there, but it was just a café with people having their food.

“Why are we are again? Tzuyu and Dahyun are working in this company, though.” Minho asked his brother, fixing his own long sleeves.

“Exactly, we need a few more observations of Tzuyu and Dahyun first, they were a couple under my work anyways. It is better to know their plan now that their relarionship was revealed. Then, we can execute our way to finish your job.” Felix replied while staring at the cute little squeaky toy that was left on the table.

Minho thinks about his brother's idea first, before nodding and humming.

“I agree, let's start with that.” Minho says as he sits comfortably again to get hinself ready.

Felix sad again before he gently takes the little toy left on the table and smiled at how it was very much cute, the ring that was attached to the toy fits perfectly on his point finger.

Who could've left such an adorable little thing on the table?

---

“Has anyone seen my keychain?” Jisung asked in panic as he searched on his pockets.

“The quokka one?” Changbin asked him.

“Yeah... shit that was given to me by my mom!” He groaned while realizing he lost his keychain.

☆★☆

a/n: hallo? still alive?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 28.1K 74
in which jisung's date gives him a wrong number that turns out to be minho's. softbinnie-ยฉ
4.8K 120 16
(this is book 2 so i'll suggest to read book 1 so you can know what happen!) jisung and minho miss each other but doesn't show it. the video is still...
25.3K 1.9K 42
Jisung is a strange guy. He moves every year, he does every kind of job for minimum of money, he drinks coffee all day while reading from the same bo...
1.2M 36.6K 47
Minho is a third year dance major Uni student and the dance leader in his class. Jisung is your typical smart pretty boy but quiet and reserved secon...