Back In Time As Velgrynd

By UltimaTheViolet

This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru Lost everything because he got sen... More

Chaos Creator Wakes Up And Reborn As Velgrynd ?
Shopping For Gifts + Birth Of A New Dragon.
Sister V.S Sister||Millim birth||Ice Empress V.S Lord Of Darkness
My Brain is fried

The Human Life Experience+Shopping+Guild

616 14 0
By UltimaTheViolet

Velgrynd POV
It has been 150 years since I have been born in Velgrynd's body. For some reason I hate humans. Every time am near them, I try not to vomit and wanting to kill them on sight. Especially the weak, and ugly ones. I don't know if this is how Velgrynd's mindset was like 20 thousand years ago in the past before I was born. A least I can stand the strong ones.

"Hey Ciel, why do I have the mindset of hating humans, when in my previous life I loved them?" Asked Velgrynd

[It is probably because you have inherited Velgrynd's personality. And due to my research, I have found out that Velgrynd had killed maybe people because of this. But do not worry Master, when the "other" you will be reincarnated here, maybe he will help you.] Answered Ciel.

Right now I am living alone in a human territory inside a small hotel, made of bricks. My sister Velzard is still staying with Veldanava. Well due to my knowledg-, Ciel's knowledge, Veldanava would tell her to leave and take care of Veldora in the next hundred-fifty years. Veldora did tell me that there was a 150 age difference in all of them, well besides my past life of course.
In the Canon life, I think I was supposed to spoil Veldora? I think that's how it went, because Veldora did tell me one time that Velgrynd Spoil him, while Velzard "Educated," him.

Also me and Velzard do not get along at all. I guess because Fire and Ice are kind of Rivals to eachother. But we did one time talked to each other, and we talked about girl stuff, for example we talked about who to marry, or will we even get married. I also learned about little things about Veldanava.
Flash back Few decades ago
"Hey sis, do you mind telling me about Veldanava? I haven't met him that much, since he is either always busy when am not, and am busy when he is not." Asked Velgrynd.

"Sure sis, I'll tell you something about him." Said Velzard

"I'll start like this. He is really annoying." Said Velzard

I got surprised by this, because I thought Veldanava was always serious. I mean in my past life he was always serious toward me.

"He always bragged about his creations, and he wants me to praise him more like always." Said Velzard in an annoyed voice.
And then came the boring part about the conversation. For some damn reason, she said what about an entire speech of endless complaints about Veldanava. I guess this is what she thought of him before his death.
Flash Back End

Anyway, today I am going to go have a morning routine. So I recently got 1 gold coin, and I copied and paste it over millions of time. I am probably the richest person here right now. After I finished copy and pasting the gold coin. I went out to go shopping. Right now I was actually wearing my clothes, the white sleeveless shirt, and an oversized black pants. I couldn't copy Velgrynd's clothes because I couldn't remember the patterns of  the yellow, gold patterns.
Back to shopping, while I was walking around, I got stares from the humans. I guess having be hair with 2 buns on the top wasn't quite normal here. Then my mindset began to think about vomiting again. Since there were so many weak pathetic humans here.

Velgrynd: Man what has gotten into me? Have I really inherited Velgrynd's personality that much?

Anyway, when I got to the store, I went inside, and what I saw was pretty surprising. The store looked like a very modern store from Japan. The inside was even better, there was modern shelves, and walls. The only thing that wasn't modern was the lights. It pretty normal because people in this era aren't advanced yet. I then went around looking for a new pair of clothes, since I don't want to vomit from people staring at me again.
Velgrynd: Hey what is that?

I then saw Velgrynd's clothes, I wonder what it's doing in a store. I thought it was supposed to be some high class armor that she wears, even though it looks like a dress. I then took the clothes, and went to the changing room, and changed into the dress, and then look at the mirror.
Velgrynd: ahhh, the same look Vel- I mean I had.

I then brought the clothes, and left the store. After I left I had put my clothes in my imaginary space, folded. Then I went into an ally way and teleported back into my house hoping no one saw me. The reason why I teleported is because my house is on the other side of the village/town, it's still quite small, probably the size of falumuth, but in length it is much longer. When I got back, I took out the clothes, and started to enchant it with god level magic.

Velgrynd: Ciel would this be too much for the clothes that it will rip?

Ciel:[No master, your magic does not harm the cloth's appearance.]
Velgrynd: thanks Ciel.

I had been getting know Ciel better every year. Well since we're the same soul. After the finished enchanting the clothes, I put it on and went  outside to go get lunch. I was walking for 3 hours and couldn't find any place that actually has good cooked food. So I ended up just making my own food out of nothingness. While I was eating I also crafted a custom sword, fused with all dragon factor, Veldanava, Velzard, Veldora, and Ivarage. I didn't use Velgrynd, because well, I would fuse with sword. I decided to like it the Flaming Disaster. It fits my name as the Flame Empress I guess.
When it came to dinner I just made my own food out of nothingness again. But I did went to a bar.
Bar Incident
Velgrynd: Ooo, a bar, I should go try out some beer and wine there.

I then walked up the bar, it looked like one of those bar in a cowboy movie. The doors were being held by the side of the thin wall. When I was close to getting through the two doors. 2 Fat men stopped me. It looks like they were drunk so I'll go easy on them.

Drunk fat guy 1:"Hey there hottie. Would you like for me to take you out on a date??" Said the drunk guy.

Drunk fat guy 2: How about I take you out first???

Velgrynd: ew no. You guys can disgusting.
Ciel:[Should I exterminate these ugly bastards]
Velgrynd: No that's too far Ciel.
Ciel:[Hmph, am just trying to help.]

One of them tried to grab me but it was too be expected, since in my point of view, they are slow as a snail. The other one was quite clever, he used the first one as a distraction, and aim for the right of my arm. But once again they were slow. But what I see next was a disgusting smile from the first one. This made me want to vomit so much, that I had to use the other drunk guy, and threw him to the first drunk guy. They went through several buildings, including the bar.

Velgrynd: I think I over did it.
After I said this, security came to check out who did it. It was quite surprising because I didn't expect for them to come for me this fast. But I had teleported away before they could even see a sight of me.

Velgrynd: next time I am not going to any bar anymore.
I shivered remembering the sight of those disgusting pigs. By now I have inherited Velgrynd's personality, so much I didn't even mind it anymore.
Next Morning
At night, I had put every single thing in my imaginary space, and left the hotel. I was about to leave, until I spotted the adventurers guild. It was pretty small for a guild. The ones in the past, or the future, was a lot bigger. I wanted to be a hero this time around so I decided to to go inside the guild to register.
When I went inside, and got to the counter, I can she the person's name is Snow. This ticked my head a little, because it reminded me of Velzard. I am not afraid of her "education" anymore.

Velgrynd: Hello I would like to register to be an adventurer.

Snow was quite surprised because she wasn't paying attention to the person in front of her. She also started to daydream because of how beautiful the lady in front of her was.

Velgrynd: Hello?

Snow: oh! Sorry I was day dreaming.

Velgrynd: it's all right.

Snow: let me get the documents for you to sign.

When she came back with the papers, I began to sign. Since true dragons weren't known, that much I decided to use my real name instead of a fake name. After I finished signing the papers. Snow said to me that.

Snow: Also Miss...?

Velgrynd: Velgrynd

Snow: Velgrynd, as the rules of our guild, we must test you to see where you stand. Meaning you have to show your power to us.

Velgrynd: that would be fine.
(Hehe, time to show off my power to these pathetic humans. And finally show a power of a true dragon to this era.)
Ciel:[I sugges-]
Velgrynd: no ciel.

After Snow showed me the way to the training grounds of the humans, I saw many adventurers there. People were testing sword skills, and magic power out.

Snow: alright Miss Velgrynd. I want you to hit that target over there with your weakest attack, and then strongest. That dummy can withstand even the strongest of heroes.

Velgrynd:(Strongest of adventureres huh. I might've found my perfect training dummy!)
I then used a blue flame magic on my hand. I could see snow was quite surprised, because this magic is not seen ever before. I then launch the small blue flame ball toward the dummy. The impact not only the dummy, but the wall, and half the forest behind it. I had stares from every direction.

Snow: MISS VELGRYND! I SAID YOUR WEAKEST FIRST!

Velgrynd: that was my weakest.

Snow and everyone around with were in total shook after hearing 4 of those words. Snow was in horror, to see a new adventurer, this strong. At this point she was about to faint, but regained control of herself.

Snow: Miss Velgrynd, may I take you to the guild leader.

Velgrynd: sure?...

While we were walking, I had stares from horror, to admiration, and some for my beauty. I guess this is the type of stares I want without vomiting. Few minutes later. I met the guild leader, named Fuge

Fuge: SHE WHATTTT?????

Snow: yes she destroyed the dummy that can without the heroes.

She should that while I was looking up proudly.

Fuge: at this point she might be appoint as S class hero.

Snow: wait wouldn't that be too much for a new adventurer.

Fuge: well from what I've seen, she is more than enough. I'll announce it tomorrow.

Velgrynd: alright.

For the last few days, of being in the guild, people had invited me to their squad, but I ended up declining every single one of them. I also got a mission to take care of a A- monster. I killed it in a matter of milliseconds, in fact I got so bored , I almost killed their entire species. When I got back to the guild, I got those type of stares I like again. And Snow almost fainted again discovering that I killed all of the things I gave to her. My name got so widely known, that it even reached my sister.

Velzard: Ara ara, it seems my sister had made a name for herself. The future will be interesting

Veldanava: Indeed Velzard.

After I had almost killed several species, I brought myself a place to rest, like the size of a decent Japanese house.

Velgrynd: Finally after a long day, I can rest. Just gonna wait 150 more years before Veldora is born!
Ciel:[Yes master.]

2053 words. Wow, thanks for reading this far! Next chapter is about Velzard education, and Velgrynd spoiling toward Veldora.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 2.3K 80
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
544K 13.5K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
37.4K 1.2K 23
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
22.7K 505 43
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?