Untold Truth

By Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

What if there's much more about Vegas Pete that they themselves don't know. What would happen when they found... More

A/N
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 13

716 41 12
By Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

"I still can't believe that something like that would happen." said a old man to korn.

"Who thought something like that would happen." said korn to the man.

"How is khun gun?" asked the man to korn as he could not see him anywhere.

"He is better now, it is a little difficult for him since he lost both of his son after his wife's death, Vegas and Macau were the only people who gun was living for." said korn remembering how devastated his brother was when his wife died.

Outside of the room can be heard heart wrenching screams of khun who is crying his heart out and still can't digest that his cousins and his beloved bodyguard Pete died.

"Why Pete? Why did you leave me? I wish I have never sent you to that minor family house you would have been here watching drama all day." said khun as the tears were coming out of his eyes.

"Khun no please it's not your fault don't blame yourself." said Pol trying his best to control his boss when in reality he just wanna do the same as his boss.

Porsche was just crying silently who was held by a guilty kinn who's expression were just screaming regret.

"I was not done torturing you devil and little devil, you both can't leave me who I am going to prank, who I am going to torture when I feel bored?" said khun who does not look like he will stop soon.

"Pete who will put with my tantrums and who i could tease when I am bored Macau, how I will annoy that bastard Vegas." said khun who was held by Arm and Pol.

Kim had also came to the funeral to pay his respect to his cousins and the bodyguard of his elder brother he himself can't believe that Vegas and Macau is not alive anymore that they are dead.

"If I didn't let pete go that day with Vegas it wouldn't happen, pete would have been with us I am sorry Pete I am soo sorry my best friend." said Porsche slowly to which kinn Shake his head.

"It's not your fault." said kinn softly as his lover health his really not good for all of this.

"Why? It's my fault kinn I call pete my best friend and i couldn't even save him if only I have asked Pete to come with us he would have been alive." said Porsche as tears started coming from his eyes wetting his cheek.

"Pete, Vegas, Macau why did you all leave me alone in this world with boring people please come back." said khun who is now a crying mess.

"Khun don't cry and scream like that so many people are hear behave." said korn who came out of the room with the old man who was his business partner.

Korn left that buisness partner there as he went to greet other people who also came to the funeral to show respect.

People still can't digest that the minor family's heir are no more some of the people are still shocked, some are happy that finally Vegas died, some were sad at the loss they might face as vegas is not in the line now, some were curious to see what will happen to minor family.

Everyone is paying their respect to the dead heir of the minor family outside of the minor mansion but the most important person, Vegas and Macau's father is silently sitting inside of his office.

Gun expression are blank as he is looking at photo of his wife with a five years old Vegas and a pregnant belly as he is behind her holding her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder.

The stare got break as a sound of an electronic comes near the table and gun looked at his right to see his phone ringing.

"Hello." said Gun knowing well who's is at the other side.

"Hello." said a sweet voice of a woman from the other side.

"Why did you call me?" asked Gun Even though he knows what the other person is talking about.

"You don't? Of course to congratulate you." said the woman from the other side with a happy tone which is filled with excitement.

"I should congratulate you too love, congratulations on the huge success baby." said Gun with a very happy tone that no one will ever say that just four days ago his both sons died.

"Congratulations on our huge success." said the woman with a happy tone.

"By the way why did you call me?" asked Gun as he knew she won't call unless something is up.

"I can't call you without a reason huh? I missed you so I Just call you i can't call you now?" asked the woman from the other side with a normal tone.

"No, you can always call me." said Gun as he smiled, even though the other can't see it.

"But yeah you guessed it right there is something I call for." said woman finally admitting that she did call for a reason.

"I am listening babe." said Gun as he let the other person know he is listening.

"I just kept an eye on your brother just in case if he do something but till know he didn't do anything and our plan seems to be working out well, no one has doubts that the accident was planned by we all." said the woman from the other line.

"Good, keep me updated love." said Gun as he terls the other person on the phone.

"Goodbye and please take care of yourself." said the woman with a little worry in her tone.

"Don't worry I will you should take care of yourself." said Gun with a soft smile on his face.

"There are people to take care of me so worry about yourself not me." said the woman, telling him not to worry about her.

"Okay bye." said the Gun as he cut the call and made his way outside of the room with a sad expression so no one doubt him.

Gun went outside with a sad expression which no one will ever say is fake as gun went outside everyone sympathies with him.

"Losing your son at such young age I know how it feels." said the man who seems like he is in his late fifties to gun as he went towards him and korn.

"My brother you need to be strong." said korn as he looked his brother.

"Yes, gun you need to be strong." said the man to the Gun who nods his head.

"It's not easy to lose your wife and now my sons to why God keep doing this to me." said Gun with so much fake sadness that no one will believe it's fake.

"Yeah it's not easy, I myself has experienced the same so, i can understand." said the man as he puts his hand to Gun's shoulder, for him to know he is there.

"Excuse me, Pram I need to go." said korn as he looked at the man called Pram who nods his head in understanding.

"Okay." said Pram with that korn went away to check upon others guest.

"How are you doing Pram?" asked Gun as Pram is not just a buisness partner,he, korn and gun are childhood friend.

"Everything is going smoothly, you don't need to worry." said Pram as he informed Gun about thing he needs to be informed.

"Nice to know." said Gun as they both walk to much more private place so no one knows what they are talking about.

"But I have to say gun your acting skills are top notch, with this acting skills no one will guess it was you who planned all of this." said Pram with a smile on his face as he compliment his friend.

"Don't tell me you impress her with this acting skills?" asked Pram as he playfully lifted his eyebrows.

"She is tough to impress you know her this acting skills are not enough to impress my love." said Gun as thought about the love of his life.

"Oh my lover boy, your sons just died think about them." said Pram teasingly to Gun who just laughed.

"Shut up you are the one to say who himself is just so whipped for your wife." said Gun as he hit pram's shoulder.

"Ouch it's hurts bastard." said Pram as he rubbed the area where Gun just hit him.

"Let's go I need to see other people too who came here to sympathies me." said Gun as they both started going to meet other people of course with a sad expression plaster on their face.

Gun started meeting another people who came to the funeral of his so called dead sons but after sometime.

Korn came out of the mansion a bit terrified and with some injuries too .

"What happened pa?" asked kinn as they all went to check upon korn who is panting a little.

"I am okay it was an intruder trying to break into the office but I was there and I some how manage to hit him and he went away." said korn as he sat at chair bought by some bodyguard.

"Go check who has the audacity to come into theraapanyakul territory." said kinn to some bodyguard as they rush to catch the intruder.

"Should we call a doctor, brother?" said Gun with worry in his tone but curiosity in his eyes to know who dare to do that.

"No I am fine." said korn as he told everyone to not worry that much.

"We all should go now it pretty late." said korn as the bodyguard started preparing for the car.

"Tight the security more." said Porsche who was also worried about his family safety.

"Let's go." said kinn and they all left the minor family's mansion.

.....................

Thanks a lot for reading 🖤💙

Any guesses why gun did all of that? and Who was the intruder?

If there is any kind of grammatical mistakes and misspellings please forgive me and correct me too
Take care 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 661 13
|| Vegaspete || A Love tale of a human (Vegas) and his mysterious cat (Pete) who got the power of shapeshifting when its owner turned 23. ◎fluff ◎ Mp...
239K 9.2K 17
What if Pete didn't choose Vegas? What if he chose his loyalty to the Major Family? What if he finally met someone that will treat him right? What i...
138K 4K 22
This story highglights the KP 2nd couple, VegasPete. The story may include familiar scenes from the live action of the series but changes were also m...
145K 5.1K 32
Part of my Minor Family Supremacy Series. This is Vegas's story. What if the Devil of Thailand was interested in Pete long before Porsche entered the...