๐™ค๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™™, ๐™—๐™–๐™™๐™– ๐™ก...

By cuteashellokitty

โ๐๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘. ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐Œ๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘.โž ! I don'... More

ใƒŸโ˜… CHARACTERS โ˜…ๅฝก
แดแด€ษชษด แดแด„
001. Yoonji
002. Lia vs Mina Myoung
003. Miyoko's turn
004. Ace Dancer
005. Crew Battle
006. Kpop Deathmatch Mission
007. JAM REPUBLIC vs MANNEQUEEN
008. Wolf'Lo vs Tsuba Kill
009. Mega Crew Mission
010. Dating?
011. Break
012. Sleepover
013. Ignoring
014. Apologize
015. 2nd place
016. saturday
017. sunday
018. what happened before the weekend pt 1
019. pt2
20. pt 3
21. Chili
22. Battle Performance Mission
23. LADYBOUNCE vs JAM REPUBLIC
24. mom?
25.
26. what the hell, miyoko?
27. MANNEQUEEN vs LADYBOUNCE
28. yoonji vs vessi
Ideas
30.
Teaser
31. her?
32. the end
okay?
thank you!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
question
33. special chapter

29. we aren't dating!

982 26 0
By cuteashellokitty

MANNEQUEEN ended up winning, LADYBOUNCE did really good though. "the first thing that comes to mind is how thankful i am for my teammates. We've been a crew for a very long time and we needed a chance to refresh ourselves."

the members in LADYBOUNCE say their last words before the leaders from different groups say a few words. "it was pleasant to compete with you. I've learned a lot from you, and you inspired me. It's only a start, right?"

miyoko rubbed bada's back as she talked with a broken voice. "i hope to influence the world of dancing in a good way by trying many things together. great work so far, and thank you." bada bowed.

miyoko nods her head before clapping her hands. "you guys are powerful and swaggy. thank you for showing us your energy. because, on the stage, seeing your presence and your piece. we were screaming."

"we didn't really want to battle. we were having fun. keep shining, and it's not the end. you're bigger than the show. and you're only going to go up, and up, and up. JAM REPUBLIC loves you." kirsten says with a soft voice.

miyoko agreed with kirsten so much. just hearing that LADYBOUNCE has been eliminated made tears filled with miyoko's eyes. everyone went on the stage to hug the group goodbye. miyoko hugged biggy tightly.

"please don't stop dancing!" she smiles into biggy's neck. while lusher was talking to biggy, bada stood behind miyoko, a hand on miyoko's hip while her chin was on her head.

miyoko leaned back onto bada until naro was right in front of them. "before i leave, i need to ask the both of you something. are you two dating?" miyoko giggles from the question, "we're aren't dating!" miyoko quickly answers.

bada just stares at her with a smile. "we are." bada then says, miyoko gasps at looks at bada. "we are?" she asks. naro smiles cheekily at them before walking away, satisfied with her answer. out of nowhere miyoko slaps bada arm.

bada hisses in pain. "i was just joking!" bada exclaims. "and how would naro know that?" miyoko huffs, she walks away from bada. who follows her. "i'm sorry." bada chuckles, pulling miyoko back into her.

"i'll tell her it was just a joke, for your sake." bada smiles down at the pink and black haired girl. "okay." miyoko answered. bada walks away from miyoko and goes to naro to inform her that it was all a joke.

miyoko could see from afar that naro huffed in sadness before nodding her head, making sure bada knew that she understood. capri then walks over to naro and asks her a question, and naro shakes her head. so the two girls then sigh together.

bada came back and she pulls miyoko into a hug. "sorry i lied. you better now?" bada asks her, holding onto miyoko's cheeks making her look up at her. miyoko hums out an answer before leaning her head onto bada's chest, who was now playing with her hair.

the girls had left after all of the girls had a group photo with all the crews. 

"the last mission of street woman fighter 2. The final mission will be held on two stages. One of the two missions is the End Credit Mission." "end credits." kirsten says. "what does that mean?" she adds.

"the end credit is a mission of giving a performance with a strong sense of your crew's identity and individuality. it must be a performance that only your crew can do and you will give the public your crews finale in this mission."

"i can finally show everyone that i'm a ballerina." miyoko says cheekily. "oh yes!" kirsten agrees. nodding her head. "the other mission is.." daniel starts again, miyoko stops talking to kirsten and turns her head to daniel.

"the other mission is the global artist mission." "oh! singer!" miyoko yells excitedly. "i'm listening to all your lyrics now!" latrice says before giggling. "that was so good!" miyoko claps her hands. now she's pumped.

"it's nice that we finally get to dance to music we understand." audrey says while giggling. "literally." all those times, struggling just to find out what one lyric is saying. "here are the four global artists."

the first one to show on the screen was Ariana Grande, miyoko thought about what a dance would be like to one of her songs. the next one was Beyonce. miyoko stood up as all the girls in her group cheered.

now miyoko here made a bunch of dances to Beyonce's songs. she's basically a queen at making the dances to those types of songs. the next two artists were lady gaga and Rihanna, which miyoko and kirsten dominated dances to.

the girls then talk with each other to pick an artist they want to dance a song to. miyoko sat on the couch with her legs crossed. then audrey said something. "raise your hand for lady gaga." no one raised her hand which made miyoko giggle.

"lady gaga, out." miyoko says. "what about ariana grande?" kirsten suggests. "i feel like her music is a little bit, weird to make a dance to. and that the beats would also make it feel a little . . . out of place?" miyoko says slowly, as she was thinking about an answer.

"i think . . . Beyonce." kirsten says, in a whisper tone. "I CALL DIBS ON MAKING A DANCE." miyoko shoots up from the couch. she starts dancing, already making ideas in her head. then a staff member came in and informed the group onto something.

"you don't have to copy it exactly the same. we want you to add a little bit of your crew color based on the choreography." miyoko hums, understanding what the girl was saying. "okay. if we are doing single ladies. then we can do this . . . you know." miyoko says before doing the hand move that was in the music video.

miyoko was picked to be in the center for when they were dancing which she found really nice. she made a choreography for the dance and it didn't really take that long since she had plenty of ideas.

the girls sat in their assigned spots, miyoko wore a hoodie with a white skirt and black shorts that were visible underneath. she also wore black vans, she sat in the middle of the upper bleachers while kirsten and latrice sat in front of her.

the first crew to perform is 1MILLION. as expected they had picked Beyonce, miyoko giggles but her smile goes away quickly as she watches the crew. "i thought it was very simple and i just feel like there could have been more to the dance, but it also was a short time to make a dance. and i really like that you put some of the original parts of the actual dance into it. good job." miyoko says in the mic.

after 1MILLION, it was BEBE. which miyoko was really excited to see. she thought they would go with Ariana because Bada had a high ponytail which now that miyoko thinks about she's never seen her with a high ponytail before.

but it was Beyonce, miyoko huffs in disappointment that she thought wrong. miyoko had a big smile while watching the crew dance, especially lusher since she was in the middle. what miyoko thought was really good was minah going under the girls and basically moving herself forward on the ground the get out from under them.

"badayonce!" miyoko yells the creative name she made. "i believe that from the get go, BEBE showed BEBE's style which i loved. the only thing was that from the beginning there were really no formation changes." latrice says, since miyoko didn't feel like talking to the group.

next up was JAM REPUBLIC, miyoko stood up excitedly and rushed over to go on the stage. "come on." miyoko smiles as the other crew members go up the stairs. miyoko was quick to get in her position when she forgot that was going to be in the center.

as the music got on, miyoko got into the center and started to dance the choreography she made. she continued to dance with power and a smug expression on her face until the music came to an end.

as she group walked to the side of the stage for the ending and then went back to the center to hear everyone's feedback. "first of all, i thought it was well coordinated, personally. Structurally, if there had been something that caught the eye more it might have been better, that's what i think." bada says and miyoko nods her head.

it was just feedback and thoughts, nothing more. after the thoughts of different members in different crews JAM REPUBLIC went back to their seats. miyoko smiled, proud of what they did on the stage.

MANNEQUEEN walked onto the stage, wearing heels. like always. the song came on and Beyonce came to miyoko's ears. she smiles as the crew dances to the song, so all four was doing Beyonce.

but then something caught miyoko's eye There were three girls in the group that were dancing and the other three were on the side waiting for their turn to go back into the dance. it was just awkward seeing the three on the side.

the dance came to an end and miyoko clapped her hands, she nodded her head thinking about something to tell them but she then just didn't feel like talking. now that every group did their dance, it was time for a vote.

miyoko wrote on the card her answer before giving it to the staff member that came to collect it. after a while it was time for the members to hear the results. on the screen the upper left had a 14 and the lower right had a 0.

JAM REPUBLIC was the one with 14 votes, BEBE with 8, MANNEQUEEN with 2, and 1MILLION with 0. miyoko gasps at glances at the 1MILLION group.

here you are, i put some changes in this chapter, and remember i don't own anything but the oc. please enjoy this chapter. i'm still working on the lusher x bada x tatter x oc fanfic. yes it's official it's just a bada x lusher x tatter x fem oc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 911 7
A fiction inspired by Street Woman Fighter 2, a wlw edition. Please do not take this seriously as this is only for the funzies since Street Woman F...
7.3K 89 4
โand her spirits danced within her. โž โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† ยฉ๏ธ๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ...
8.9K 265 25
A series of vignettes to glimpse into the Bada & Howl's relationship, alternating between their POVs. Will start with a slow-burn courtship, mileston...
76.4K 2.2K 15
ยกTHIS STORY IS AN ENEMIES TO LOVERS STORY, BASED ON Y/N AND BADA LEE, PRODUCT OF FANTASY, MADE TO FEED INTO PEOPLE'S DELUSIONS. NONE OF THE EVENTS ME...