Untold Truth

Door Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

What if there's much more about Vegas Pete that they themselves don't know. What would happen when they found... Meer

A/N
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 12

725 45 4
Door Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

After the conversation they all went to the breakfast table and greeted other people sitting there having their breakfast.

Pete went to sit between Vegas and Arm as he greeted his college.

"Good morning." said Pete to Arm as he took some food from the table to his plate.

"Good morning, where did you go? when me and Porsche went to o your room, you weren't there." said Arm as he looked at his friend with worry.

"I-I went to khun Vegas room, he needed to discuss something." said Pete after sometime as he came up with a excuse.

"Okay." said Arm and with that everyone finished their breakfast and discuss the plan again and went to their destination.

As per the plan Vegas and Pete were the first one to enter the area and afterwards others will do.

Vegas will distract them and then they will surprised them with a sudden attack.

The sound of gunshot can be heard easily from the outside of warehouse too, the smell of gun powder was everywhere with the smell of blood.

After the fight they all cheered as the mission was a huge success and started going towards the car to return to minor family for celebration.

Vegas and Pete were in the same car and started driving but their destination was different from the other and when they reached there.

Macau still in his uniform instantly sit inside of the car and looked at the both man to check if they are injured or not and when he makes sure that both were perfect fine he sighed in relief.

"Don't worry Macau, we both are fine" said Pete as he saw Macau looking at them for any possible injury.

"Okay then let's go" said Macau as he finally made sure that they both were perfectly fine.

"You just wants to watch that movie so that's why you are checking on us if we are alive or not because you can't afford it." said Vegas to Macau as he turn his head to look at Macau.

"Yes, I was just checking if you are alive or not so I can have my phi to myself only and I don't need you my phi can afford it, right phi?" asked Macau as he shifted forward a little from his back seat and wrapped an arm to Pete's chest.

"Yeah I can so, what movie you wanna watch?" asked Pete as he held Macau's arm which was on his chest and after hearing the response Macau just stuck his tongue out towards Vegas.

"You are the best phi I love you." said Macau as he looked at Pete who smile in return.

"I love you too, Macau you are such a sweet boy." said Pete as he looked fondly towards Macau's childishness.

"Enough both of you today I go to know that not just my brother but my lover also don't love me why did you even bought me here? I should just leave." said Vegas with fake sadness in his voice and started removing his seatbelt.

"Bye bye hia." said Macau as he waved his hands towards Vegas and Pete only laugh at the brothers bricking and also started waving his hands.

"Enough, where did you wants to go?" asked Vegas as he knew no one is going to stop him from going out of the car not even pete so he did nothing but sulk.

"Ooh hia don't sulk let's go to the theatre we went last time." said Macau as he looked at his sulking brother who is known as devil, 'him seriously?', Questions Macau in his head.

"Yeah Vegas, we are just joking." said Pete as Vegas finnally started the car and started going towards the destination.

After half an hour the trio reached the shopping complex and Pete and Macau come down from the car while Vegas parked his car.

"Let's go it's been so while we went here." said Macau as he held both Vegas and Pete's hand as if vegaspete are his parents and he is their child which he is.

Thay all went inside the shopping mall and went towards the theatre where Macau select the movie he wants to see while Vegaspete went to pick up some popcorn and cold drink.

"I bought the tickets, let's go." said Macau when Vegaspete came after pick up some snack.

They all entered the cinema hal and enjoyed the movie with their snacks they all have a lots of fun.

"It was such amazing movie, i really liked the side character tho." said Macau giving his reviews about the movie.

"Let's go eat something, kid." said Pete as they all went to the restaurant which was situated at the second floor of the mall.

"What do you wants to eat?" asked Pete as thay all sat at a table in the restaurant they found empty.

"I want burger with cold drink." said Macau to which he gets a hit at his head by Vegas.

"Pete asked for food a real food not this weird junk food you always eat." said Vegas while looking at Macau.

"But I want to eat a burger and it was yesterday when I eat the burger it's been 24 hours please I want hia." pleaded Macau to Vegas who just shook his head as no.

"Please phi you ask hia to let me have it." said Macau this time to Pete with his big puppy eyes which he knows his phi won't resist.

"Let him have one Vegas." said Pete who seems to melt at Macau's innocent face and puppy eyes.

"No pete, not you trying to take his side." said Vegas to Pete who was looking at him.

"Vegas just one burger, it won't kill him." said Pete as he looked at Macau's sad face which he faked perfectly.

"Fine, do whatever you both want why ask me when you both are just going to do whatever you feel like." said Vegas finally giving up on talking some sense into his brother and lover.

"Don't say, it like that Vegas." said Pete as he looked at his sulking husband.

"Forgot this let's eat I am hungry." said Macau as he called the waiter to tell them about their order.

After sometime the food come on their table and they all started eating but Vegas as some sauce at corners of Pete's mouth so he left the fork and went to wipe the sauce.

As Vegas wiped the sauce away from Pete's mouth, Pete's cheek heat up from Vegas gesture in the public.

"*Cough* there are people around us if you seems to forget but I can't blame you being old makes you forget some certain thing." said Macau as he looked at Vegas who just roll his eyes at his statement.

"Here phi have some." said Macau as he took some fries and feed to Pete.

"Open your mouth Macau." said Pete as he lift his fork towards to feed Macau and Macau at the food Pete fed him.

"It's clear now no one loves me." said Vegas as he looked at the scene folding in front of him.

"Here hia why are you being a jealous ex?" said Macau as he took a lot of fries in his hand and forcefully fed Vegas making him choke and Macau laugh .

"You little shit." said Vegas after he finishes the food and looked at Macau annoyedly.

"Pete why are you not saying anything to him?" said Vegas whiningly to Pete who was trying his best not to laugh.

"Macau it's not a good thing to do, you should have just put the whole burger inside Vegas mouth." said Pete as he started laughing after seeing Vegas betrayed expression.

"You both are so bad, teaming up against me, i hate you both." said Vegas angrily to Pete and Macau who were laughing like maniac.

After finishing the food they all went to the car and sat inside of it and Vegas started driving it.

........

Korn was having a meeting with his brother and his sons when a bodyguard busy open the door panting.

"I told it's a important meeting why did you come without permission?" asked kinn angrily to the bodyguard for disturbing the meeting.

"Kh-khun pet-pete." said the bodyguard while panting heavily.

"Speak clearly." said khun annoyedly as he was also there to attend the meeting.

"Khun khun Vegas, khun Macau and pete got into an accident which no one survived." said the bodyguard after finally being able to control his breath.

"What?" asked korn shockingly as he can't believe what he heard.

"It's true we found the car at the side of the which is burnt totally." said the bodyguard.

.........

At the same time somewhere else.

"Sir, the work is done." said a man who seems like a bodyguard to a man in his late fifties.

"Very good." said the man very pleased by hearing the news.

The bodyguard left the room in which two more ladies were sitting with wine in their hands.

"It's such good news." said a lady who was in a full length floral dress

"Cheers." said the other lady as the the man and the lady raised their glasses in the celebration.

"The game has just began." said the lady with a smirk on his face as the other just nodded to her statement.

"The fun has just began." said man who is already seems to be having a lot of fun.

..................

Thanks a lot for reading 🖤💙

I am sorry for the late update it's just there were some technical issues because of which I couldn't update yesterday so I am really sorry.

If there is any kind of grammatical mistakes or misspellings please forgive me and correct me too.
Take care 💜

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

35.8K 1.5K 17
For reasons unknown, Vegas and Pete switch bodies, leaving them to navigate the perils of each other's lives. How will Pete handle the responsibiliti...
151K 7K 37
The Royal Prince falls in love with a Commoner. Vegas Theerapanyakul is one of the prince's of the royal family. His nickname is the Devil Prince bec...
189K 7.1K 28
After confrontation of both families, when vegas runs into an accident, pete can't bear that and he passes out. the next day when he wakes up he foun...
138K 5.4K 25
Pete smiles even when he's in the face of pain but will his smile remain when in Vegas' memories, Pete doesn't exist?